The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly
Chapter 30: The Final Chapter
Epilogue
Sequel To This

Chapter 10: Anger

81.3K 3.1K 117
By MsDreamerGirl84

"A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest." - Helen Rowland

Please Vote ... 

Comment ... 

And Follow me too.

....................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

            My heart suddenly beats faster and I felt like I'm hyperventilating when I saw Victoria and Nicolai looking at me. Vicky just stared at me with boredoms while Nicolai is emotionless.

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

"Is there any problem honey?" Mom asked and I shook my head. 

"Did you say something?" She asked again.

"Nothing mom, I just remember, Elixir would be here in half hour." I explains and look away ignoring the presence of the two, but my heart is still racing. 

"Come on, approach your dad." Mom took my hand and we walk closer to dad.

"Oh babe." Dad stood up and pulled mom for a hug and gave her a hard lingering kiss.

I rolled my eyes. They never seemed to gets tired of showing their love for each other.

Mom swatted dad's shoulder. "Kids are watching." Mom giggled like a teenstruck love fool and I rolled my eyes again.

"Blame your sexy lips, agapi mou." Dad responded huskily and I knew he's also playing sexy to her, as always.

"Ok mom, dad. We know you are both in love." I said impatiently.

I'm running out of time, plus I could feel Nicolai's searing stare behind my back. I need to get out of here before my legs would give up and I will fall right on where my foot was planted.

"Oh, yes." Mom started and step back, but dad was still holding on her waist possessively. "Elle has a date tonight." Mom blurted out just like that and Dad suddenly releases mom's waist and shoved his hands in his pockets. His eyes are dark and menacing.

I knew this is not good and he won't approve.

Great!

If mom had use something sweet to cajole him then it would be great.

Ah.. great mom!

"And who is the guy?" Dad's muscles flex. His jaw's muscles is kind of tight, and I'm sure he's angry.

"H-his name is Elixir." I stammered, now becoming unsure.

"She's twenty babe. Let her go. Let's just meet the guy and see if he's harmless." Mom piped in and dad look at her. After like a staring contest between them, dad sigh and nodded.

"Thanks dad!" I jump on him and he chuckles as he catch me and I hug him tight.

Alright, it's kind of childish but I can't help it. I'm just happy and it's my first real date and dad approved it.

I heard my phone ringing and I pulled myself away from dad and steps back as I fish my phone out of my black purse.

I saw Elixir's name on the screen.

"Tell him to come in and we want to meet him." Dad ordered me and I nodded as I connected the call.

"Hi. I'm here." Elixir started as soon as the call connected.

"Mom and dad wants to meet you. Can you please pull inside and I'll see you at the front porch."

"Alright." He agreed and then I ended the call.

When I turned around I caught Nicolai's grim face staring at me. Victoria was talking to him, but he seems too space out while his dark stares was pinned at me. I quickly look away. I dashed to the foyer then to the double door and stood at the wide porch with two pillars and waited for Elixir.

Not long, I saw his Honda Civic car approaching. It stops just right in front of us and I quickly walk to greet him.

"Hi." He smiled and I tug his hand and led him inside.

Dad and mom was waiting at the foyer while talking. I didn't see Nicolai or Victoria around and I'm glad.

"Dad, mom, this is Elixir Andromeda." I smiled. "Meet my mom, Athena Yvonne and this is my dad, Demetrio." I introduced.

Dad took Elixir's hand and gave a brief pleasantries. I saw how Elixir was very uneasy and I can't blame him. Dad is very intimidating. Wherever we go, he always gets attention so was my mom.

"So how are you related with the great Engineer Christos Andromeda?" Dad asked.

His serious face never altered. I could sense that Elixir was sweating and he looks tense.

"He's my father, Sir." Elixir responded.

I felt so proud that even he felt intimidated, he managed to stay calm and responded to my dad's question with confidence.

"I know your dad too well. I like him, so I will trust you with my daughter. If something happens to her, believe me when I say, I will wipe all your generations." Dad warns and Elixir's face turns blanch.

"Dad!" I glared at him and he just shrugs it off.

"I will take care of her with my life, Sir." Elixir still manage to respond, however scared he is with my father.

"Good. Then, you two have fun." Dad hugs me again and said I love you so as mom.

We left and I heard a heavy sigh from Elixir once we are on the road.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

A wide grin plastered in my face. He looks relax now compared a while ago. He looks like constipated when he was talking to my dad.

"Yeah. That was the first time I felt like I was in a court and was going to sentence to death." He chuckled after and I joined him in.

The car then soon filled with our laughters.

—————————————

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

           I have been busy with all the preparations for our wedding. Even though I hated doing it, Victoria had been so desperate and wanted to get this over with so I just went with the flow.

Today, I was sitting in their living room with her and her brother Luke and theios Demetrio. We are talking about the last update of the wines for the wedding when Elle and theia Yvonne arrived.

I was looking at Elle and again, my heart seems to beats faster whenever she's around.

What is wrong with me?

After seeing her looking so beautiful with her black dress that night of our engagement announcement, I can't seem to feel relax when she's close to me.

The hell!

I wanted to look away, but I can't help myself. I just found myself staring at her, enjoying staring at her sexy back, sexy long toned legs and silky wavy hair. She never look at me and it irritates me.

"We still need to talk to Grace- our wedding coordinator, for the food. To make sure they got the right dish." Victoria kept blabbering.

My eyes still trained on Elle's back and I saw how theios' face turns red and dark. He seems angry.

My curiosity kicks in. I ignored Victoria's blabbering and tried to grasp some of whatever they are talking about.

"She's twenty babe. Let her go. Let's just meet the guy and see if he's harmless." I heard theia Yvonne said and theios Demetrio fell in silence for a while before nodding his head.

I felt my blood ticks.

She's dating someone?

Why am I so affected.

I saw her jump at her dad in excitement and the more I felt that jab in my heart. I felt something strange and it's not good. Suddenly, I felt sour and I just wanted to go home.

Victoria was still ranting things about the wedding, but I wasn't interested listening anymore.

Xandrous wasn't calling me anymore too and it's strange. Every Fridays, we used to hang out to a bar, but it's been several weeks he never showed up since after that night at the birthday party.

I guess he's busy. I heard he's expanding in the middle east.

After a while, theios Demetrio with theia Yvonne came back after meeting the guy and then I told them I need to leave for an important meeting and I'm just glad they never asked more.

I left their place feeling so hurt and I can't fathom it. Why am I feeling this?

I hated it.

I was driving like a mad, and I'm just glad there's no cop anywhere. I'm speeding actually. I overtake a blue Honda Civic when I caught a sight of Elle laughing so hard. I tried to drive with the same speed as the guy beside his car. I'm just glad I decided to drive my old red Porsche and the window is tinted. It was my very first car.

They can't see me.

I occasionally watch the guy driving and he doesn't look bad. He actually looks handsome and I can't blame her when she's very excited for that date with him.

FUCK! I cursed loudly when I almost hit a car right in front of me. I didn't see him slowing.

Dammit! I punch the steering wheel in frustrations when get a lot of attention. I ignored it and then just overtake the furious driver in front of me.

I'm really pissed.

<> <> <> <> <>

I found myself sitting inside the theatre like a stalker, watching with them. I was at the last row so I could see them. I wasn't really paying attention with the movie they are watching. I don't know what came to my head why I was stalking them.

You just want to make sure that guy won't take advantage of her. My other thoughts reasoned out.

No, you are jealous. My wicked thoughts teased.

I shook my head and followed my other thoughts.

I'm here to make sure she's safe. She was almost rape before. The thought flash back in my head and it pisses me off. My fist involuntarily clenched. I'm just glad we were there with my friends, otherwise..

I shook the thoughts off my head not wanting to remember that night.

My eyes pinned again on that guy who was almost kissing her. He is whispering something to her and she looks so happy listening to him intently, then she giggles like there's no tomorrow.

Seriously?

I never see her giggling like that even when she's with her friends. laughs, but flirty giggling?

Never.

Relax Nicolai. Don't make it a big deal. He's just whispering something. I kept my temper at bay and the thought that I'm stalking them would surely makes the gap between me and Elle, un-patchable.

So I look away, trying to ignore the anger bubbling up in my system.

Why am I feeling this?

That night I saw her almost naked and the drunk guy was also struggling to kiss her yet succeeded in ripping her top. Elle was trashing herself here and there, flailing her hands trying to hit the guy while screaming, until she passed out and we had to bring her to the hospital.

She was gasping that night and I never felt so scared in my life. I thought she's going to die. Lips pale, and her breathings are not stable.

I didn't hear what the doctors said because theios Demetrio and theia Yvonne came right away and the doctors talk to them about her condition.

I was so angry, no anger was an understatement. I went back to the bar wanting to kill the guy, not too satisfied after beating him almost to death. If not for my friends and the bouncer, I would have killed him. 

The next day, theios Demetrio sued the guy and he was now behind bar. The family came to beg for his release, but theios was too tough. He just told them, he's lucky that his wife begs him not to kill him because that's the only option he could think to feel fair.

The family didn't came back after, knowing that theios Demetrio is a shrewd businessman and he could kill without blinking and he would even get away from it without being drag to the court.

For the first time in my life too, I was provoke to the point of being murderous. All I could see that night is red.

Suddenly, the lights went on and everyone is rising from their seat. I look on the screen, the names of the people behind the movie was rolling and I realized the movie is over.

I look on where the two was sitting and I saw it empty. I quickly rose on my feet and followed the crowd to the exit door and scanned the throng of people- couples and saw them walking to the exit door of the theatre.

I strode hastily a bit closer to them. They are too busy talking that they didn't notice me. I stood a few inches from them, with another couple blocking us, but enough to hear what they are talking.

"Did you like the movie?" I heard the guy asked.

"Yes. It's interesting." She responded too sweetly.

Since when she likes watching Sci-Fi movies?

Transformer Genesis is good, yes. Actually I wasn't really watching it but I know the story about, but she never likes Sci-Fi. I know because my sister told me.

Alright, I asked my sister what does she likes to do.

I'm just interested. She seems too mysterious to me.

I check on my time and it's already ten at night. When I look at them, the guy obviously trying to get a kiss from her.

I quickly walk to their direction.

I made a fake cough, and both look up at me. The guy was tall at 5'10 or 5'11 but I'm almost 6'4, towering both of them.

I gave them both a cold impassive look.

"Yes?" The guy ask.

Elle was just gaping at me without blinking.

"What are you doing here?" Elle ask before I could retort.

My eyebrow quirk in disapproval. I don't like her tone. Alright, I hated she's asking me why I'm here like she doesn't want my presence here. It really pisses me off.

"Your dad told me to pick you up and drop you off. It's almost eleven," I retorted tersely.

"You know him?" I heard the guy asked in a disapproving tone.

He hated me and I hated his guts.

"Yes." Elle sigh. "Elix, this is Nicolai Petropoulis. Nico, this is Elix." She briefly introduced and I saw how the guy's face turned pale upon realizing who I was.

"The famous Nicolai Petropoulis. Nice meeting you, Sir." Suddenly, I could feel his intimidated voice.

Elle just rolled her eyes.

"Elix will drop me off." Elle said in a cold tone.

"I'm already here." I said firmly in a stern tone.

"That's alright, Elle. I will next time." Now that's a cool move. He's not stupid after all.

"But-"

"Let's go." I said in a controlled tone as I shoved my hands in my pockets and then walk away. I heard the two said good-byes. I turned around to look at them and I saw Elle was about to give him a hug.

"LET'S GO!" I yelled making her stop from hugging the guy. I saw her giving him an apologetic look and he just nods.

Elle was glaring at me deadly and I find her so cute when she does that. When she pouted, I almost walk to her and pulled her and kisses her senselessly.

Wait!

What?

Did I just thought about kissing her?

No.

This is getting crazy.

"Dad knew he was going to drive me back!" She hissed when we got to my car.

I look at her and she's right. I was too irate that I wasn't thinking.

"I went to see someone and saw you, so I just thought of dropping you off instead and I don't trust that guy." I explains trying to feign nonchalance.

She just look at me incredulously. I saw how her well defined eyebrows thrusted up and her eyes filled with curiosity and unconvinced. I just gave her my signature stoic face.

"Fine. Does Victoria knew you were here?" She asked. I don't know if it's just me or because I was assuming that I hear some bitterness in her voice.

She got inside my car without waiting for me to open the door, so I got climbed in the driver seat and started the engine.

"Victoria doesn't need to know where I was and who I was with?" I replied nonchalantly.

Just as we are on the road, I saw some restaurants that are still open. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I glance at her direction before looking back on the road.

"No." She responded swiftly and I nodded.

"I'm hungry," I said and pulled over the curb a few meters away from the Mexican restaurant. I wasn't really hungry. I just want to spend some time with her.

I quickly got out of the car and rounded to her door and opened it for her. She sheepishly thank me and I just gave her a small smile and involuntarily lace my hand to hers.

She looks at me incredulously and I saw a spark in her eyes, but swiftly vanish as it appears. I ignored it and I was glad she didn't make it a big deal holding her hand.

I love holding her hand. I don't know why, but I felt happy.

Genuinely happy.

"Two." I said to the young lady host and she smiled.

"Bar or dining, Sir?" She asked.

"Dining." I responded shortly.

"Please follow me Sir." She led us inside and then turned to her right where the dining is. The left hall is where the bar is. I know since I've been here in this place several times.

The place looks so romantic. Lights dimly lit and the walls are painted in a lighter red and blue. Nice combination, actually.

The host gave us the corner which closest to the door. There's not much of customers inside the dining, but I could hear the loud noises coming from the bar.

She sat and I sat opposite her.

I gave my order to our waiter- who was giving him a flirty look, my favourite quesadillas and she just ordered an appetizer. I just nodded and was glad she's having something than nothing. I quickly motioned the waiter to leave and he did. I hated how he looks at her like devouring her whole.

When the waiter left, I look at her and she seems not to notice how the waiter gave her a malicious gaze. "Do you like that guy?" I asked out of nowhere.

Why do you care, Nicolai? My conscience ask me.

"He's very nice and why not?" she stared at me sizing me up. I gave her my poker face, but deep within me for some reason, it didn't suit well.

I felt the irritation suddenly boiling deep within me.

What is it with that guy?

He's lean yes, sexy maybe at his age, but not as handsome as me?

Wait?

Why am I comparing him to me?

Jesus.

No! I can't be falling for her?

"You're too young." I remarked and I saw how her eyes turns sharper and deadly.

Her hands resting on the table clenched. "You're not my father!" She grit out. My eyebrows quirked in curiosity. What happened to the sweet, timid Elle that I know? "And besides, I'm twenty for pete's sake!" She added on.

I was staring at her stormy eyes, held so much passion and hatred in her eyes. I don't like what I'm seeing. That hatred. I wanted her to smile and sweet. Not the fiery that she's showing me right now.

But, dammit!

She looks hotter that way though. Her lips thinned as she pursed it and her doe eyes that I always adore are now in thin line indicating how mad she is. She's not that sweet, simple girl I know.

Since when she turned into a stunning, arousing woman?

Get a grip Nicolai! You're fantasizing your fiancee's younger sister. I chastised myself.

"I'm just stating a fact, Elle. I don't trust that Elixir." I blurted out and the more she gave me a deadly glare.

"I don't care, Nico. I like him and I will do whatever I want. I'm twenty now. If I wanted to give myself to him, then I don't give a damn care!" She almost cried out.

The last part made my temper explode. I quickly pulled my wallet and left a few hundred bills on the table and drag her out of the restaurant. My appetite is gone and all I want to do is punish her.

Once we got to the car, I shove her inside and then I rounded the car in haste and anger. I climbed inside the driver seat and started the engine, but still on parked.

She was silent and I could feel her fear but she's trying to show me her unfazed aura.

"You will not do such thing! And as like a big brother who cares for you, you will not going to give yourself to that guy! UNDERSTAND?" I look at her in a menacing way and she just stared back at me with the same fierce.

Lier Nicolai! My conscience yells and I just ignored it. 

The emotions I felt right now is stronger than my conscience. I know it's irrational. 

"And who are you to order me what to do?" She grit out.

Without thinking I captured her lips that I've been dying to taste. It was rough and punishing. I felt her pushing me, and my hand held the back of her head and kisses her aggressively until I felt her hand stops pushing. Suddenly, it curled around my neck and pulling me closer to her and she started kissing me back.

God, it was the sweetest lips I've ever tasted. Soft yet firm and it tasted addicting.

I heard a loud horn and I realized my elbow was accidentally presses the horn when I tried to get closer to her. Reasons suddenly splashes away the lustful emotions clouding my thoughts a moment ago and I realized what I did, I quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry. It shouldn't happen." I apologized and then quickly drove off away from the place back to her mansion.

Dammit Nicolai!

I tried not to look at her the whole time because I knew if I did, I will kiss her again and only God knows if I could stop myself from not taking her there and then.

..................................

A/N: So here's another chapter. I was transferring it from my notes to wattpad. I didn't rerun it so bear with all the typos and grammatical errors. 

Please do vote and comment!! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
831K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
7.3M 265K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
2.1M 63.7K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...