Yugi x kaiba: my game, my rul...

By black_neko_

Yugi is invited to play a game with kaiba and is taken to the mansion to play his "game".... Kaiba makes a be... More

Lets play a game......
Well...lets start!
Win or lose?!?
My new house?!?
Im bored!
No dinner
Strange dinner
Just alittle bit *hic* drunk!
What the fuck happened....
Yes! Normal life again!!
School days
The next day
Christmas holidays part 1 (last day of school)
Chistmas holidays part 2 (sorry)
Christmas holidays part 3 (christmas eve)
Christmas holidays part 4 (christmas day!)
Christmas holidays part 5 (christmas day!)

Dammm (idk)

2.2K 61 2
By black_neko_

Once he was finished with me he put his clothes back on and left me on the sofa "I've got work now so I'll see you at dinner!" As he came up to me and kissed my forehead then left the room.

After he left, I went to sleep.

-

When I woke it was already late in the afternoon, a gathered all my clothes then put them on and shortly left. I went straight to my room as I didn't want to accidentally see him or anything as I was still embarrassed from what he did.

When I got to my room, I undressed myself and put all my clothes in the wash then went in the shower to clean myself from the overpowering smell of kaiba's scent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...