Flashes Of Rain

Jaychesh tarafından

Ichigo is one of the top students in his school, but he wants to strive to become the best. The hard part of... Daha Fazla

Damn Delinquent
Storm Of The Mind
Memory
My Center
Is He The One?
Loss
Pitch Black
Chalk Outline
More Than One
The Fallen Sexta
Sorry/Feedback
Sorry
Hello From The Other Side
Home

Fladoodle

175 8 0
Jaychesh tarafından

***Don't question the chappy name -_- I can smell the doubt***

"You think you can get rid of me just like that? I'll show you! You will feel the greatest pain a person could ever feel!"

Ichigo jolted awake, sweat covering his body, and his hair matted. Sitting up, Ichigo ran a hand through his hair before looking around. He was in one of Shiro's spare bedrooms by his own, master, bedroom. Ichigo liked the simple room, it wasn't too gaudy, but it wasn't too plain; and the bed was super soft. But now, Ichigo didn't want to go back to sleep. Instead, he got up, and went to the bathroom.

After he finished his business, he looked at himself in the mirror, and found no major changes to his complexion. Shiro had said that before the drugs, Ichigo looked more normal than he did now. Shiro had said his hair was a brighter orange, instead of having the white streaks in it, his eyes were mocha colored, not golden, and his skin was tanner than it was currently.

Looking closer at his eyes, Ichigo noticed the brown specks among the golden pools, 'So he was right..'

Ichigo knew he had been drugged, but for some reason, he didn't mind; but now, the thought scared him. Shiro says it was because of the chip, but Ichigo has a doubt in the back of his mind, that it wasn't just the chip.

A memory of Kyo grinning flashed before Ichigo's eyes, making the orangette gasp and take a step back. Shiro had also told him about who Kyo really was. Kyo wasn't really a person, he was just another personality of Ichigo's that the drug had made Ichigo think he had; he also said that some people who took the drug got a violent second personality, he says that's what happened to Grimmjow.

'Grimmjow...'

It had been a week now.

His old friend was dead.

Because of that fucking drug.

Ichigo clenched his teeth tightly, 'I'm going to murder Aizen, slaughter everyone else in those damn tunnels. Starting with Szayel.'

"Kill."

Ichigo's fist clenched at his side.

"Bring them to their knees."

The voice hadn't gone away. It would still whisper to Ichigo now and then. It will be quiet for a while, and Ichigo will think it's gone, but when he starts getting violent thoughts, or if he gets angry, the voice will whisper to him ever so softly. 

'No. I need to be calm.'

"Screw being calm!"

Ichigo felt his body falling backwards, but he couldn't stop it, he couldn't move. His head was spinning, and when it hit the tub behind him, he was knocked out cold.

When Ichigo opened his eyes, he was standing in the dark room again.

"No..."

"You should have listened to me," Kyo stepped out of the darkness, rage pouring off of his body in waves, "now, I have to teach you the hard way not to disobey me."

Ichigo's eyes narrowed, "I'm done taking orders, and I'm done with this stupid drug. I have a life!-"

"Had a life!" Kyo spat, "This one is better. This one has power. This one is ours."

Ichigo balled his fists, "I'm going to get my old life back. Shiro said he will take me to my family once the drugs are out of my system."

Kyo grinned, "That's where you're wrong..."

Ichigo's face twisted in confusion, and he couldn't react to the fist that collided with his face, knocking him to the ground. When he looked up at Kyo, his opposite was grinning before he stomped down on Ichigo's face.

Then everything went black.

Shiro woke at the sound of something falling, got out of bed, and went to check on Ichigo. When he opened the door, he began to panic when he didn't find the teen in his bed. Shiro raced to the bathroom to find a small pool of blood, but nothing else.

"Damn it." Shiro cursed as he ran around the warehouse looking for Ichigo.

Upon not finding him anywhere, Shiro tried thinking of where the teen would have gone.

"He might have...no...he wouldn't go back to the tunnels..." Shiro's eyes widened, "He must have gone home."

Shiro raced to get a shirt on, then out to his bike, only to find it gone, "Damn it. Ichigo what do you think you're doing."

Shiro knew it would take at least an hour to get to Ichigo's house on foot, so he would have to run. Ichigo wasn't ready to see his family yet, especially with those drugs still in his system.

"Shit." Shiro continued to curse as he ran, "This isn't good at all."

Ichigo walked up to the door, his body swaying slightly as he went. As he reached out to knock, his hand shook even more. Glaring, Ichigo clenched it before knocking strongly. He waited at the door for several seconds before it slowly opened.

"Shiro did you-" A man answered the door, only to stop when he saw Ichigo.

The man's eyes began to water before he pulled Ichigo into a tight hug, smiling like an idiot and thanking god now and then. 

"My son..Oh god my son has come home..." The man whispered before taking a step back to smile at Ichigo, "You look different," he paused before frowning, "what happened? Did someone do something to you? Ichigo?"

Ichigo didn't respond to any of the man's questions, he simply looked up into his eyes, and  halfheartedly smiled, "Doesn't matter. Home now."

The man didn't seem to believe what Ichigo had said, but soon shrugged and brought the boy inside. Ichigo looked around the house, his head turning this way and that to take it all in; sudden squealing made him turn quickly.

"Ichi-nii! You're home!" A small girl with strawberry blond hair rejoiced as she ran into the much taller teen. Ichigo looked down at her with no expression, before patting her head.

"Home." Ichigo whispered, and the girl smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you're back. You can pick what we will have for dinner tonight. Sound good?" The little girl walked to the kitchen, blabbering on and on about food.

Creaking from the stairs made Ichigo turn to find another small girl, with black hair, that looked just like the other girl in the kitchen. Except this girl had a frown that seemed to go right through Ichigo.

"Welcome back." Was all the girl said before joining her sister in the kitchen.

Ichigo looked around some more before the man from before placed his hand on the teen's shoulder, "You can talk to me son. You can tell me anything."

Ichigo nodded at the man, "I know, dad."

The man nodded before he began to goof around, and made the strawberry blond girl laugh while the other scowled at him. Ichigo felt a pang from somewhere deep in his chest as he held something pointed behind his back.

"Please!"

Ichigo's eyes narrowed.

"Please don't do this!"

Shaking his head, Ichigo walked towards the man, the object in his hand glinting in the light.

Shiro rounded the last block before Ichigo's house finally came into view. He was panting heavily, and his legs, gut, and arms burned; but he didn't care. 

'I'm comin Ichi. Don't do anything stupid.' Shiro prayed.

He had found a small vile on the bathroom floor by the pool of blood, when he closely examined it, he had realized what it had held. It was a vile of that drug that Aizen made, and Ichigo must have had a personality attack. Shiro hoped he was wrong, but he was sure that Ichigo had taken the drug without thinking clearly, and was now on his way to do something he would regret.

As he neared the house, he saw something dripping down one of the front windows, and from the light coming from within the house, it looked red.

'No...' Shiro prayed that they were okay as he ran faster to get to the front door.

When he reached it, he could hear things falling from inside, then a loud bang. Shiro let out a yell as he tried opening the door. It was locked, so he tried ramming his shoulder against it, before he finally stepped back, and kicked at the door until it burst open; pieces of wood went flying, but Shiro didn't care.

He ran inside to find that the furniture was knocked over, along with the chairs to the table, which was broken in half. The glass had a crack in it, and Shiro noted the blood running down it slowly.

When banging sounded from upstairs, Shiro ran up the steps to look down the hall. At the far end, Ichigo was standing over his father, a blade in his hand, and he was trying to plunge it into his father's chest. Isshin was doing his best to hold Ichigo's arm back, but with the gash in his side, and his forehead, Shiro knew he wouldn't last long.

"Ichigo, stop!" Shiro shouted as he ran down the hall at full speed.

Ichigo turned in time to move out of the way of Shiro's charge, letting the albino run into the wall. Ichigo growled, and swung his arm, and the knife, at Shiro, trying to cut him. Shiro ducked in time before grabbing Ichigo's arm and twisting it behind his back.

"Ichigo you need to stop." Shiro hissed into the teen's hair.

Ichigo thrashed around before throwing his head back, and knocking it into Shiro's face. The other teen let out a grunt of pain, and stumbled back onto Isshin. The two groaned in pain, and Shiro laid there in a daze.

"Shiro-nii!" Yuzu called from down the hall.

She had stepped out of the safety of her and Karin's bedroom to watch the scene with wide, horrified eyes. Ichigo had turned to grin madly at her before walking towards her with the knife gripped tightly in his hand.

"Ichigo!" Isshin called, not being able to get up because his wound had torn more, "Stop now!"

Ichigo ignored his father, and continued towards his younger sister.

"Ichi-nii...?" Yuzu called softly, but Ichigo didn't respond.

Soon, Karin jumped out to stand in front of her twin, her frown deep, and her arms stretched out, "Stay behind me, Yuzu."

Ichigo's grin grew wide as he closed in on the girls.

"No! Don't!"

Ichigo screamed and pounded against the glass. It had turned a bright red, and Ichigo knew what Kyo was going to do.

"Don't hurt them! Stop!" Ichigo screamed until his voice was hoarse.

He couldn't stop what was happening, and he wished he could. He would rather die than harm his sisters.

An idea struck Ichigo, making him run to the other end of the room, into the darkness that Kyo had emerged from before.

Turning back to look at the glass, Ichigo's eyes widened when he saw that he was now right in front of his sisters.

Turning his whole body, Ichigo let out a scream as he rushed towards the glass; when he reached it, he didn't stop running, he ran right into it, creating a large crack.

As Ichigo raised the knife, a wave of pain rolled through his head, making him reach up and hold it tightly, "Damn it..."

Ichigo repeated the process of running back and forth just to crack the glass, just enough. Finally, his beaten, and bruised form created a large enough crack that he needed. Ichigo placed his hands against the glass, and let out a scream.

Ichigo screamed loudly, his hands holding his head tightly, making everyone jump. The orangette ran into the walls on either side of him, as if he were trying to knock something off of him.

"Get out!" Ichigo screamed at the glass.

"No!" Ichigo let out an inhumane howl of pain.

"You leave me no choice!" Ichigo shouted back.

Ichigo pulled his fist back, before ramming it into the glass, sending it through, and shattering the thin sheet.

Ichigo screamed and howled, before raising the knife high in the air with both hands.

"I won't let you hurt my family!" Ichigo screamed.

The knife plunged down into Ichigo's gut, making the teen cry out in pain.

"Ichigo!" Isshin yelled.

"Ichi-nii! No!" Yuzu cried behind Karin.

"I won't let you harm Shiro!" A spot of blood formed on Ichigo's shirt.

Ichigo let out another yell as he plunged the knife back into his gut.

"And I.." Ichigo took a breath, the spot of blood growing larger, and his skin growing paler, "won't let you...ruin my life..."

Ichigo let out one final howl before he plunged the knife deep into his gut, then fell to the floor without another sound.

 Ichigo looked around the room to find it cracking and breaking away. Letting out a small sigh, he let himself fall into a never ending abyss.

'They're safe....I can't hurt them.....Thank god....'

"Ichigo!" A scream sounded throughout the abyss, but Ichigo continued to fall.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.1K 318 29
Shirosaki Ogichi is a 15 year old boy and is being abused by his family. He is also being bullied at school and no one dares to stick up for him. Wil...
2.7K 186 21
Deku always thought he was quirkless, and that he could never live his dream. Until hearing his idol that he's admired so much, ever since he was lit...
153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
892 11 12
The ultimate lucky highschool student, he really does have luck as by chance he stumbles upon the schools biggest secret. since my last one didn't ha...