Sorry/Feedback

So, this is just to clear up some confusion from my readers. I might not have made it clear enough for you guys to realize, that when the ass-butt Aizen had Ichigo drugged, they put a chip in his head that made him do as they said, and the drugs messed with his head enough, that they made him think he had a voice inside of his head, and they also made him forget his whole life prior to the drug infusion. Said voice grew a personality, and Ichigo grew attached to it, gaining two different personalities; his good, follow-orders, personality, and the crazy, sadistic, personality. From the last chapter, when Ichigo was shocked by Shiro's trap door, the electricity fried the chip in Ichigo's head, meaning he wouldn't follow orders anymore, and he would also not be compelled to take more of the drugs they infused him with. With the drugs fading from his system, Ichigo's split personality will slowly disappear, making him, well, Ichigo again. But this doesn't mean he will get his memories back. This is as much explanation I will give for now, because I don't wanna spoil anything for later chappies. I love you guys, and I hope you really like this story. I'm sorry if it's too confusing, sometimes it's hard to get things from your head, into words on paper, and/or writing device. I would appreciate feed back on how you are enjoying the story, or maybe even some opinions on what I should do for different stories. I am always open minded for ideas you guys have, that you would love to read. Just contact me, and we can talk about it. Till the next chappie!