Pitch Black

"Damn it!"

A man yelled out in pain as his hands shot down to cover his groin, and bent at the waist.

The boy he had been carrying dropped to the ground, hitting his side hard. Glaring up at the man with mocha eyes, the boy struggled to get up to his feet with his hands tied behind his back. When he finally got to his knees, the man kicked the boy in the gut.

"You little brat! I don't care what the boss says, I'll kill you!" The taller man  pulled his fist back to punch the boy, but a hand caught his arm.

The man turned to glare at who had stopped him before a fist connected with his jaw, "You touch him again, I'll kill you, Nnoitra."

Nnoitra glared up at the blue haired man who had punched him, "Like hell you will, Grimmjow."

Grimmjow grinned at Nnoitra  before advancing towards him while cracking his knuckles, "Let's play this game then, shall we?"

Nnoitra stood tall, a vicious glare on his face, "You are the Sexta! You can't do this to your superior!"

"Just because you are ranked only one level higher than me doesn't mean I can't kick your ass, Quinto." Grimmjow plainly stated as he stood right in front of the taller man.

Nnoitra scoffed before walking away, "Irritating asshole."

Grimmjow grinned after him, before turning it on the boy on the floor, "So, you wanna tell me why you were actin like a lil' douche bag?"

The boy's mocha eyes narrowed dangerously, before he spat out his words, "As if I'm the douche bag here. I'll kill every last one of you when I get free."

Grimmjow's hand grabbed the boy's chin as he grinned in his face, "The we'll just have to keep you bound until you start acting like a proper little boy."

The boy spit on the bluenette's face, before he bit his large tan hand. Grimmjow staggered back a few steps, cursing as he wiped the spit off his face and held his hand. Glaring down at the fuming teenager, Grimmjow roughly grabbed the boy's bright, and soft hair.

The teen let out a pained gasp, before clenching his jaw tightly. Grimmjow growled lowly, "If you keep this shit up, I'm gunna make sure you won't be able to walk or see straight for a month."

The teen hissed in pain, but Grimmjow pulled on his hair a little harder, "Got it, berry?"

Opening his eyes to glare fiercely at  the bluenette, the teen nodded his head once before Grimmjow let his head drop. 

"Good. Now, the boss wants to meet you, so you need to clean up your act for a short while so that he doesn't punish you on the spot."

The boy turned his head to look Grimmjow dead in the eye, "If you let me close to him, Grimmjow. I promise you I'll rip his head off in front of you."

Grimmjow began to chuckle madly as he picked the teen up, and slung him over his broad shoulder, "If ya manage that, I'd love to see it."

The teen began to thrash violently, but it didn't stop Grimmjow from entering the large room where a large throne like chair sat. A bunch of other people were in the room talking, but silenced when Grimmjow walked in with the teen.

A man sat up in the throne, a smirk growing on his face, "Welcome," Grimmjow sat the teen on his knees, and the boy let out a growl, "Ichigo Kurosaki."

Ichigo looked up defiantly at the 'boss', hatred flaring in his eyes, "I know you were going to be a pain in the ass," the man grinned, "Aizen." Ichigo spat the name out.