More Than One

Ichigo sat on a small stool in the corner of a dark room. Before him was a giant window showing the outside world. Ichigo was sitting in his mind, waiting, not moving. The person had told him not to move, and when Ichigo had moved, the person hit him, bit him, and made him hurt. So now Ichigo sat, and didn't move an inch. Once in a while he could hear something from outside, but he didn't try very hard to understand what was happening unless the person told him to respond to who was talking to him.

When the man with the slicked back, brown hair spoke to him, the person would always hold a small glowing ball out to Ichigo so he could hear what he was saying. The person would also show Ichigo the ball when he wanted him to respond to the man, but he usually wouldn't let the teen say much.

The person was in front of the glass again, looking out and controlling Ichigo's body how he wanted. Ichigo didn't mind though, he liked his stool in the corner, it was nice and quiet. Well, it was quiet most of the time. When that pale man kept yelling at Ichigo, the person wouldn't show him the ball, and all Ichigo could hear was loud static. It made him want to scream in annoyance, so when he did, the person would give him the ball to talk to the brown haired man.

The man said to kill the noise, so that's what the person was hell bent on doing. He was rummaging through a lot of things, and trying different ways of making it quieter. A few times he would go over to Ichigo, poke his cheek or something, and then go back to doing what he had been doing the moment before. Ichigo was sure he did it to make sure Ichigo hadn't moved any.

Ichigo wondered why the person didn't want him moving, or speaking when he didn't give him the ball.

Opening his mouth slowly, Ichigo was going to ask the person's name.

"Ex-"

The person was standing before Ichigo with bright, glowing red eyes, that seemed to burn Ichigo when they looked at him, "What did I tell you?" The person asked angrily.

Ichigo shrunk back, "I just wanted to know your name...." Ichigo muttered as quietly as he could.

When Ichigo looked back up at the person, he was shocked to see, well, shock on their face. The thing was, the person was kind of like a shadow, Ichigo couldn't really see him, yet could at the same time.

The person backed up, "My name?"

Ichigo nodded.

The person stood quietly for a moment before grinning, "My name is Ichigo."

Ichigo grew a little irritated, "I want the real answer."

"And I gave it to you. I am a part of you that you had locked up for so long." The person, the other Ichigo, contemplated his next words, "You could call me something like your Hyde."

Ichigo frowned, "Okay, other Ichigo, what are you doing-"

The other Ichigo's hand slapped onto Ichigo's mouth, and using his other hand, put his finger up to his lips, "Too much talking. Hush now."

Ichigo nodded as the other Ichigo walked back to the glass, looking through the thin sheet for something. The other Ichigo's hand twitched before color soon appeared on his skin.

Ichigo's eyes widened as he watched the black from the other Ichigo crack off, and float away like burning paper in the wind. Ichigo's eyes were about to pop out of his head at the sight of the other Ichigo.

When he turned to look at Ichigo, his grin was in place, and his golden eyes cut through Ichigo. His orange hair similar to Ichigo's, had white streaks in it. He wore the same clothes as Ichigo did, a black robe type thing, and his skin was slightly paler than Ichigo's own, tan skin.