The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Yeah, I'm glad you came.

1.1K 31 7
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Damon Salvatore*

Her memories hit me like a brick in the face. The way she felt, her pain, happiness, nervousness, love, hate and mostly, fright.

When she pulled back to smirk, it was hard to believe that she was once so fragile. So simple. "Ah, now I get it, I guess. A curse. I've still not understood correctly Katherine. What is this curse? What is all this? Why are you still stuck?"

She shrugged and turned around to the open garage door, "Don't be so curious Damon, its not good. What I can tell you though, is that you will come to know what is happening really soon. For now, I assure you, you know enough." She lifted a leg, ready to run out of there and then turned around again, "I assume you have a clear idea on what the lovely moonstone is, I want it real soon. Jeremy will pay if you don't give it to me in the next few hours. Best of luck, Damon."

And with one wink, she vanished.

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I was still chilling with Caroline, I knew that time was running. I knew that with every passing second, Jeremy would be more in danger. But what I didn't know was what I could do.

I certainly did not know what on earth a moonstone was. I did not know where Jeremy was kept. I did not know where to begin asking questions.

But I just was absolutely sure of one thing- Damon will have an idea. That was what made us the cool pair we were. He swung in, last minute, and saved the day with the most amazing ideas. And I, well I executed them.

Almost an hour had gone by since Damon had gone to 'check out' something. Now I would've gone after him, but I knew he had gone to find something. And better yet, I knew he will find something.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Caroline yelling my name, "Megan! You listening?"

"Uh yeah..."

"Are you okay?" Her voice dripped with concern.

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Eh, you zoned out." She stated and then stood up, "Anyway, like I was saying before you stopped paying attention," She muttered accusingly.

"Sorry 'bout that Care!" I sang. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

She pretended to think before laughing, "Nothing special, really. Just teach me to do that insane driving. I've been wanting to drive like that since that trip with you."

I chuckled, "Sure thing Care."

She blew me a kiss and then continued, "Yeah, again, like I was saying before you stopped paying attention," This time her voice wasn't accusing, "I was gonna get a drink. You need something?" She asked, with raised eyebrows.

"A glass of scotch will do, hun." I muttered before standing up and marching to the grand looking stairs, "Hey, I'll be back in a few."

And then I ran up the stairs to find Damon. No luck, he had to be downstairs. I sighed. After a little strain on my ears, I could hear steady breathing from the garage. I flew in dramatically and sang, "Damon! I've been looking for you!"

He turned around, surprised. Huh? I caught Damon off guard? Cool, but that meant something was wrong. He took a deep breath and collected himself. "Megan." He greeted. "I do have a slight idea now about what the moonstone is. But I don't know where to find it."

My eyes widened and a grin spread across my face. I sprung from my current position to him and tackled him to the floor. "I knew it! I just knew it! I knew you'd find something! You always do! That's how we're this rocking kick-ass team! I totally need you, I realized."

Okay, I don't know what made me say the last part. But I figured Damon should know someone needs him, someone loves him. And like I predicted, he looked surprised at what I said but then smiled sincerely and hugged me tighter. Now, I know it was wrong to expect a cool answer like- 'I need you too,' or 'Yeah, we are a kick-ass team.' But obviously, I couldn't expect that. Not with Damon. He simply said, "Yeah, I rock. You're nothing without me."

I fake gasped in horror and dramatically my hands flew up to cup my cheeks. It went on like that for a few moments before he clutched his stomach, choking on his own laughter. Awkward. Slowly my hands got back down and smacked his shoulder, "Way to ruin the moment, you whore."

He stopped laughing, "Whore?" Amusement sparkled in his eyes and once again, did he end up laughing.

Shaking my head, I stood up and pulled him up as well, "Now Damon, tell me how we find this thing."

He shook his head, "I don't know Megan. All I did understand is that it has something to do with a curse and it is a translucent white which looks like a bar of soap."

I nodded, taking the information in and then turned said, "Give me the car keys, I gotta go get it."

His eyes widened in surprise, "You know where it is?"

"Katherine did give me a clue. It has something to do with Tyler."

His face twisted in disgust. "Agh! You're going back to the worthless chick! Let me go get it. I guess I could threaten him into giving it to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Not everything works with threatening Damon. Grow up. Now, give me the damn keys."

He sighed, muttering something in Italian before fishing the keys out of his pocket and tossing them to me.

I saluted playfully at him and went to say bye to Care. As I got there, I found Stefan. Now that honestly surprised me.

"Oh hello Stefan! You're back to the normal world again? Lovely. And don't you worry, nothing big has happened while you were gone. Damon hasn't admitted he is gay yet." I whispered the last part, making Stefan roll his eyes.

But I failed when Damon tapped my shoulder and then hissed, "I am right here Megan."

I flashed him an apologetic smile but winked at Stefan. "Uh... I didn't realize that."

He shook his head before evilly smirking, "Nothing big, eh?"

My eyes widened when I realized what he was up to, "I have it all under control!"

He continued to ignore me while he spoke to Stefan, "Well, except the fact that Katherine kidnapped Little Gilbert, nothing at all."

Stefan was instantly off the couch and shot to the door. I was right behind him, holding his waist, pulling him back, "I have this under control. Believe me, I do." I waited for him to calm before I heard a long, loud sigh. "Stef, now all you can do is go check on Elena."

And before I even finished that sentence, Stefan was gone.

Sighing, I turned to find Care with my drink, watching and understanding what was going on. I walked to her and said, "Don't need that drink now because I got to take care of some matters. I'll see you."

As I turned around, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Damon pulled me back and whispered into my ear, "Megan, even if you find it, the moonstone, don't give it to Katherine. Get. It. Back. Its something important and I don't want her to have it before we know how powerful it is."

I nodded.

Right before I was out of the house, I heard Damon practically sing to Caroline, "I bet Megan wouldn't mind if you gave her drink to me..."

~

I was now outside the Lockwood House, waiting for someone to open the door. A few minutes passed and the the heavy wooden door as pulled open as I saw an irritated Tyler.

He frowned at first when he saw me and then blurted, "What are you doing here?"

Now I did not expect that. I expected him to be all excited and happy, but not this. "Okay, I could leave if you like."

He immediately caught my hand, "No! I didn't mean that! Its just that I did not expect to see you here. That's all."

I laughed and stood on my toes to kiss him.

When I pulled back, he had a goofy smile on his face. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Yeah, I'm glad you came."

I chuckled and followed him into the house.

I so hoped I could get something about the moonstone out of him.

_____________________________________________________________

Hiyya!

This chapter was written by damons_girl21. It was short, I know. But I am having some family crisis here and its hard as hell to update. Hope you don't mind!

How was this chapter anyway? I hope you liked it. If you did, you know what to do-- vote, comment, fan and recommend! It makes our day!

Oh and, thank you so much for the support!

we lurv chu all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
643K 32.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
625K 9.7K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...