The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular serie... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Behind the Story
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87- Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 72.

40K 1.5K 433
By KillinEmSoftly

Its been a month or so since the hotel drama. London is about 20 weeks as April approached.

London told Drake about the baby being Chris's and although he wasn't thrilled, he kept his word making sure to be there for London. Chris did let Lo know that China knew about the situation too. China and London have yet to speak to one another.

Things between them have not gotten better. Things are so bad that Chris moved out the house and into an apartment.

August has rarely been home between running his legit business and taking care of his other illegal activities. This is put Becca in a stressful situation. She has been planning the wedding, getting Kimberly to and from her school and after school activities. She also has been working hard on her photography business, but has not made that much progress unfortunately. She's been taking care of everything but things she wants to do.

"Kimberly come on baby," Becca yelled up to the second floor. "I need to get you to practice." Looking at her watch.

"We comin sis." London yelled back down. "We are looking for her ballet slippers."

"Got them," Kimberly yelled as she hopped down the steps.

"Okay let's get movin," Becca said walking out the front door with Kimberly and Lo following behind.

"You can't be rushing me man," London said getting in the passenger seat. "I'm with child." She said in her most obnoxious voice while rubbing her barely showing baby bump.

"What ever girl," Becca laughed as she drove down here driveway.

"B can we go visit daddy at work?"

Kimberly hardly saw August because he leaves before she wakes up and gets home well after she is in bed.

"Yeah baby girl, we will go see him and bring him dinner."

"Okay!" Becca looked in her rear view mirror to see Kimberly smiling hard as she played on her iPad.

"So when you gonna tell me what's up with him," London asked referring to August.

"Sis I am not about to talk about his business. I told you before that he will tell you himself if there was anything he wanted to share."

"Okay Rebecca, just remember you and I are both responsible for the well being a children now," London said rubbing he stomach and looking back at Kimberly who was not paying attention to them. "We have to make sure their well being is fine."

"We good and they are good sis don't worry about anything you don't to worry about."

After Becca got Kimberly to her ballet class on time, she and Lo went to do some shopping  for Danielle and Sean's joint birthday bash. Since there birthdays are close to each other, they just decided to do something together.

"My fat ass looks ridiculous in this dress Becca," looked whined looking in the mirror in her white fitted dress.

They were in London's favorite store, Neiman Marcus for over an hour.

"London you are skinny to begin with and your baby bump is so tiny. Put on spanx and your stomach will be much flatter. Chill out girl," Becca looked at the price tag shaking her head. "Girl, you have expensive ass taste. This dress is almost two grand and it's not even your birthday party,"

"I like what I like damn it and we haven't seen everyone in almost two months, I'm tryna show the fuck out."

Becca laughed at her.

"And shit you spend stacks on shoes," London said going back into the dressing room.

"That's because August loves me in heels," Becca laughed looking at her several bags of bags filled with no clothes just shoes.

"Well Drake loves me in tight dresses," Lo said walking out the dressing room.

"Okay you have a point," Becca laughed. "So are you getting that dress?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Good let's go so I can quickly find something. Then we can get Kimberly and go to see August real quick," Becca said grabbing her bags.

They shopped a little longer, pick Kimberly and went to August's fitness center.

Becca rarely ever went to the center. She didn't want to bother her man in his place of work, but she missed August just as much as Kimberly did. She was grateful that Kimberly was going to a sleepover at her school friend Tiara's house. Yes, the daughter of Devin. Surprisingly, he's taken the hint letting his interactions only concern his daughter. August has loosened up a little as well.  He has talked with Devin a few time when Tiara would come to their house or Kimberly would go to Tiara's house. He felt he may have been wrong about Devin after all.

***

London decided to get a quick massage while August, Becca and Kimberly had their family time.

As Becca and Kimberly got off the elevator, a few men were coming out of August's office. August looked stressed, but as soon as he saw Becca and his baby girl, his face brightened up.

As they walked towards the office one of the guys made eye contact with Becca before looking away. Its creeped her out a little bit.

"Hey princess," August said picking up Kimberly, kissing her cheek. He closed the door behind Becca planting a soft kiss on her lips, "hey baby."

"Hey boo," Becca smiled. Being in August's presence always made her feel secure. "Kimberly wanted to come see her daddy and bring lunch."

He looked in Kimberly's hand to see her holding a container of food.

"Aww yall too sweet. Thank you," he kissed Kimberly's check before putting her down.

"Daddy can I go play in the kidzone pleassse," Kimberly begged.

"I thought you came to spend time with daddy," he pretended to pout.

"Im sorry. Ill stay with you."

He laughed, "I'm just playing baby girl. Let me call somebody to take you."

Within a few minutes someone came and got Kimberly leaving August and Becca alone.

"So tell the truth, it was you who missed me wasn't it," August smiled at Becca showing his dimples.

"Just a little bit," she said laughed as he pulled her down onto his lap.

"I'm glad you came to see me. I'm stressed the fuck out," he said shaking his head thinking about his drama.

"What's wrong," she said getting up to stand behind him as she began to slowly massage his shoulders.

"Nothing baby," he said kissing her hand. "Don't worry about it, I'm handling it."

"Well don't forget you and I are a team so when you need to throw the ball to me and have me run it I will."

"You using football analogies n shit," August laughed at her.

She laughed too.

"Before I forget, what time are we heading to the party tonight?"

August leaned up up rubbing his forehead,"baby I don't know if I can go. I have a lot shit to take care of asap."

"August you and I have hardly spent anytime together plus this is our friend's birthday party."

"I know B," he said standing up.

"A lot has changed since this move here August," she said leaning against the wall with her folded. "You and I used to spend time together even if it was just for a little while. We definitely have been making love less."

August laughed, "baby...no we have not." He said leaning on the desk in front of her.

Becca laughed too,"okay maybe the sex hasn't changed, but still we would make love and stay up, but you are so tired from every thing you're dealing with that I try not to bug you when you fall asleep. And the weekends I thought would be our time as a family but it's just been me and Kimberly. You and I didn't even really spend Valentine's Day together. Which you know isn't a big deal to me since I hate that money hungry holiday, but I'm just saying it's just been different."

August stood there looking at Becca, analyzing her face. Her eyes seemed a little darker. He watched as she lightly bit on her bottom lip. He knew that meant she was either uncomfortable or stressed herself. She looked at the floor trying to avoid his stare.

He has been dealing with some drama within his side hustle. He hasn't mentioned it because he doesn't need Becca stressing and as he stood watching her, he realized she definitely didn't need anything else to worry about.

August leaned off the desk and walked directly in front of Becca. He pulled her folded arms apart and wrapped them around his neck. He lifted her chin so she could look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I've made you feel like you are alone B," August said as he gently spoke. "I'll try to spend more time with you and be home a little more."

"No baby, you dont need to worry about it. I'm not
being fair because I knew you would be busy," Becca said trying to be understanding.

"You don't always have to put on the strong face Becca, I know this is new for you. Shit this is new for me. I didn't have to worry about anyone when I was in this lifestyle back in the day. I have to remember I have a family I need to spend time with." He embraced her as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I promise we will get used to this thing called life soon baby." 😏

"I know we will," she said looking up at him smiling. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him passionately. She didn't have heels on today so she was a little shorter than normal.

They pulled apart grinning.

"Why are you grinning B," August laughed already knowing.

"You tell me first," she said getting out of his grip. She walked slowly to the door locking it then moved to the long curtains closing them. Before slipping off her shoes as she unbuttoned her blouse exposing herself.

"Obviously we have the same thing on our minds so bring that ass over here," he said sitting back in his chair.

By the time she got to him she was only in her bra and panties. August pulled her onto him as he roughly kissed on her neck. Becca used her hand to free his erected dick from his shorts. She gently rubbed against it with her soaked panties teasing him.

August was not about that teasing shit today. He used his hand to slide her panties to the side and pushed deep inside her.

"Damn baby you are extra wet right now," August purred in Becca's ear she rode him. She could only reply with her moans.

August lifted off the chair and laid her on his desk never breaking their connection.

August place her legs onto his shoulders deepening each thrust. He knew doing this position would make him nut.

"Baby I'm almost there," Becca saint panting.

"Me too," August grunted.

Becca started to clinch tighter around him causing him to grow inside her.

Becca covered her mouth to muffle her screams as she reached her orgasm. It wasn't much longer before August came too.

August sat back in the chair with Becca still on top of him as they both tried to catch their breath.

"I needed that," August said laughing.

"Me too," Becca said kissing him.

Becca looked at the clock on the wall and it had been an hour since they first got there.

"Baby, I have to go and get Kimberly to her little friends house and figure out who I'm going to the party with. I guess it will just be me, Drake and Lo riding together." She said getting off him and walking into his private bathroom to clean up a little.

He walked in as well cutting on his shower.

"Ill be there baby. I don't want you looking sexy out in public with out me." He laughed. "Come get in the shower with me though."

"I'll take a shower when I get home. I don't have time right now," she said putting her clothes back on.

"Well text me when you get home. Make sure the door locks behind you when you walk out," August said kissing her cheek before getting in the shower. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you later."

Becca left out to find Kimberly and London. She knew London was going to blow her up with a million questions as to what took her so long. But she needed that time with her man. She could now go on through the day with a clearer mind.
___________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.5K 21
🌺Go read Baby Sitter then come back
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...
291K 11.4K 46
UNDERGOING SERIOUS EDITING AND RECONSTRUCTION Autumn Glassrock and August Alsina. They're complete opposites, but yet alike in every way. She cares a...
20.2K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...