True Lies starring Tyga ft. C...

By Roc_yaWorld

Best Friends for years turned into Ci getting her virginity taken from Michael who seemed to be legit with th... More

True Lies starring Tyga ft. Chris Brown
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

1.6K 38 4
By Roc_yaWorld

(Trey's p.o.v.)

It was the last day of the tour and it was also Ci's birthday. Our last stop was Orlando, so like the little kid she is; she decided she wanted to hit up Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. She was even nice enough to invite Chris and Michael, but they kind of lagged behind the whole time.

We left the park around six to go to the mall so Chelsey and Ci could find an outfit for tonight's show while Michael and Chris went back to the hotel. I didn't quite understand why they needed to buy more clothes when they had more than enough but I was assuming it was a girl thing.

Shad and I just sat in the food court while the girls shopped. We were just sitting there conversing about different things when I saw someone I hadn't seen in over ten months; my ex girlfriend, London.

I didn't know whether or not I needed to be alarmed by this. She was my first real girlfriend and my last heartbreak. It took months for me to get past the fact that we just

weren't meant to be with each other and I hadn't seen her since the day we split.

It was something about her that I just couldn't let go. In the

middle of Shad and I's conversation, I got up and walked to where she was. Shad was looking at me all crazy but I decided he'd be alright until I got back.

I approached her table and saw that she was there with the mother of Shad's daughter, Joie.

"Omg Trey! It's been so long since the last time I saw you!" She said as she jumped up.

She as looking good as usual wearing that same scent of Japanese cherry blossom that I couldn't get enough of.

"I know. I see you're still looking good, so are you Joie. Shad is sitting at the table over there." I said as I pointed in his direction.

She smiled, said thank you, and walked off to where Shad was seated.

"So, what brings you over here?" London asked me with her eyes full of love and lust.

"I saw you and I thought I'd come and speak."

"Well I'm glad that you did. I really miss you, Trey."

"I missed you, too. Look, Shad and I have a show at nine so we have to get going."

"Okay that's fine. I'd like to see you before you leave town if you don't mind."

"That's fine with me. Just give me a call and we can set something up." I said as I hugged her and turned around to walk towards Shad.

Joie had just finished talking to him and was on her way back to the table with London. Once I got to the table, Shad had a look of annoyance written all over his face.

"Yo, why the fuck did you send her over here, bruh? You know I don't like her stuck up ass."

"Man, nigga chill. I needed to talk to London, so I pointed you out to her. London and I are going to be chillin' tonight after the show so that means you and Joie gotta chill too."

"Nigga, I'm not getting caught with you. You can go ahead and do that shit if you want to. I'm not about to risk losing Ci fuckin' with those loose coochie hoes."

"Nigga, don't talk about London like that. Yo ass will be there right along with me."

"Shidd, that's what you think." He said as he walked off towards the exit calling Ci and Chelsey and telling them that it was time to leave. Little did he know that he would indeed be right there with me.

------------------------------------------------------

(Shad's p.o.v.)

The show had just ended and Trey and I were sitting in our hotel room while Ci and Chelsey went out to eat. If I would've known who was going to be inside the hotel when I got there, I would've gone with them.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" I said pointing at Joie and Lauren like they were infections.

Although I had no idea if they had any or not, the fact that they were in my presence was doing something to my soul.

"Stop acting like you don't want us to be here, Shad." Joie said to me.

"I don't. I'm not trying to risk anything I've established for no simple ho like you."

She just rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch. I walked past her to get to my bed and laid down on it. I looked over at Lauren who was looking at Joie like she was trying to talk to her without saying any words.

I just shook my head, crossed my hands behind my head, and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew, Joie was on top of me kissing me and as much as I wanted to resist temptation, I couldn't.

I looked over and seen Trey going to work. It was more than obvious that this was exactly what he wanted to do. I didn't want to do this but being I looked over and seen Trey going to work. It was more than obvious that this was exactly what he wanted to do. I didn't want to do this but being

that I'm a man, I couldn't resist. As soon as I got Joie down to her bra and panties, I heard the hotel room door opening. I just rolled off of her and buried my face in my hands. I slid them off when I heard yelling at skin being slapped so I looked over at Trey to see Chelsey beating Trey and Lauren's ass at the same damn time. I watched as Ci walked over to her and pulled her off while she held on to their luggage. Once she got her to calm down, she placed their hotel room keys on the table and walked out. I looked over to see Joie trying to calm down a crying Lauren as I mugged the shit out of Trey.

(Ci's p.o.v.)

I was sitting in the lobby on a small couch with my head leaning on the back of it and my feet dangling off of the edge. I was trying to find a plane for Chelsey to get on ASAP.

Once I realized we would have to be in Orlando until Sunday like planned I started to cry my eyes out. I just wanted to be home and away from these assholes I once called friends and my so called blood brother.

I saw someone rushing over to me but my eyes were too blurry from the tears to make out the person's face. I just let them grab hold of me and I cried into their chest.

"Its going to be okay. Just let it all out," is what I heard them whisper into my ear and at that moment I knew it was Michael.

I decided to let him be there for me for this moment only. I saw Chelsey giving in to Chris as well and they actually managed to calm us down. Once that was out of the way, it was time to tell them what was wrong.

"What happened for y'all to be crying like this?" Chris asked with the most sorrowful look on his face.

"I walked in on Shad and...his child's mother about to have sex and Trey was there with Lauren and they were already going at it."

The both of them looked at each other and then got up to head to the elevator. Chelsey and I jumped out of our skin to try and stop them from doing something they'd regret but we weren't fast enough. We got up to the fifth floor where our rooms

were and the boys were in the middle of the hall way in a full blown brawl.

Chelsey and I went and banged on Michael and Chris' security guards doors and when they saw what was going on, they rushed over to pull them apart. Michael and Chris were so mad and Shad and Trey stood there hella confused but mad as well.

"Y'all some simple bitches for having them come up here and fight us." Trey said and next thing I knew, Chelsey was fighting him which in turn made the security guards have to let go of Shad and Chris to pull her off of Trey.

"We didn't tell them to fight you guys but now that your true colors are shown, you deserved that ass whoopin'." I said to Trey as I walked into Chris and Michael's hotel room that they were being escorted into.

Their guards had to stand at the door until things died down just in case one of them tried to fight again.

I flopped down on the couch they had in the room, then laid back. So much was going on and it was beginning to make me go nuts.

***

The next day, Chris, Michael, Chelsey, and I went out to eat at Joe's crab shack. I guess that you could say everyone was on better terms but there were things that needed to be discussed and cleared up before any moves could be made.

We sat down, ordered our drinks and food, then waited. I didn't want to be the first one to start the conversation but there were questions that I'd wanted to ask for the longest and I was going to get my answers one way or the other.

"Im surprised the two of you are even talking to us right now." Chris said with sad eyes.

"You two are the biggest liars and man whores that I know. That's why no one wanted to talk to y'all." Chelsey said.

She was good for making someone feel even worse than they did two minutes ago, but you couldn't really blame her in this situation.

"I just don't get how y'all still fuckin' up when it comes to those females. I'm supposed to be your sister and you're supposed to be my best friend. What the fuck is so hard about being honest with us?"

"There isn't really an excuse to why we've done the things that we've done. I guess you can kind of

call it trying to have our cake and eat it too. It's understandable if y'all don't wanna fool up with us." Michael explained.

I commended him for at least manning up to the fact that they're a pair of "a'int shit" niggas, so I could live with that. Nothing would ever be the same between the four of us though.

------------------------------------------------------

Two Months Later

Everything was going great in life right about now. Michael and I were maintaining a healthy friendship and Chris and I were back on great terms.

They'd been staying in Los Angeles for the past two months to celebrate the holidays with our families. Chris and Robyn were doing okay I'd assume, but Michael and Chyna weren't going too well.

She didn't like the fact that he spent a lot of time with me so she always used the baby as an excuse to get away from me. He never wanted to leave but I always insisted that he did. In no way was I selfish or jealous, so it wasn't a huge deal to me. Plus, I'd been back seeing Romeo again. Michael didn't know though and I planned on keeping it that way. It wasn't any of his business in the first place.

Chelsey on the other hand was holding off from a huge secret. She was four months pregnant and Chris had no clue. She always wore big clothes when he was around so he couldn't notice her pudge that was beginning to form. She didn't want to mess up him and Robyn because she knew just I like knew that he'd drop Robyn in a minute to be there with Chelsey to raise his child.

I know that at the bottom of her heart, that's what she wanted but Chelsey isn't all the way selfish. She can be mean as hell but she still has a heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
193K 5.1K 41
Mixx and Trey have been friends since they were in the womb. Nothing can separate them and they know it. As they got older, Mixx developed a crush on...
14.7K 376 34
What happens when a girl has a crush on a guy from her friend group? Will it cause drama? Will it end in heart break? read to find out 😉 ⚠️THIS ST...
121 0 34
Carmela is tore apart because her husband has lied to her once again and not only that but her husband hasn't been honest to her. Carmela finds text...