One Wrong Decision.

By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

[ #27 in Spiritual- 23/11/15] "I shouldn't have marry you." ________________________ Zaina is a strong girl... More

Description.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
The Second Chance.
The Fiction Awards 2016.
The Cure Of My Broken Heart.
She Left Me Alone.

Epilogue.

10.5K 418 86
By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

'True Love doesn't end at death. If Allah wills it, It'll continue in Jannah.'

Zaina.

You know what happen when you stop breathing? Your lungs got dry and dark spots started coming into your view. You try to breath, but you couldn't. That is what happening with me when I saw Hadi standing at the door. I haven't seen him in a month or talk to him and now he is here. I just want to go and wrap my arms around him but I couldn't. Not after what I heard about him falling in love with someone. Sheila Aunty tell me about it when I called her last night. She was happy but sad that the girl may didn't love him back. I don't understand how could someone not love Hadi? He is the most caring and loving person I know.

"Hadi, What are you doing here?" Akram stood up and I also stood up standing next to him. Hadi look broken and his eyes were glossy.

"I came here to meet Zaina." He choked when he says my name. He look at me then at Akram. I was confused when he looks at us like this. After few second it click me. What he is thinking is wrong.

"What is going on here?" Zeba voice come from the door. We all turned to look at her. She was looking beautiful in that purple dress that we bought for this event.

"Hadi is here to see Zaina." Akram told her walking toward her. I smirked when I saw Hadi confused face as Akram put his arms around Zeba. I just wish that I can capture Hadi look right now and thanks to John when he take out his phone and slowly start recording it after giving me a nod.

"Y-you two..." Hadi trailed off when he saw them smiling at each other. They look at him confused.

"What are you saying?"

"You two are together? Then what about her?" Hadi asked them confused in which he look cute. Zeba look at me and smirked, but I just shrugged.

"Yes, we are together and what about her?" Akram asked him. Everyone was quiet and seeing what is going on.

"I thought you were engaged to her. The way you two sit together." Hadi mumble but we still heard him. I look at him confused. Does it matter to him if I engaged to someone?

"Oh, we were practicing that what should I say when Zeba sit next to me." Akram told him. Hadi look at me with a questioning look. I nodded with a small smile and was surprised to see his face turn into light pink. Is he blushing?

"What did you think?" John asked Hadi with a smirked. Hadi look at him with a glare but failed.

"Nothing." He mumbled and everyone laugh at him. I shook my head with a smile. He look cute when he is embarrassed.

After the engagement was done, we served dinner to everyone. Only some friends from the hospital and some of Zeba college friends were invited. Her parents were died so were Akram's. Akram and Zeba were together after that case. They both wanted to give it a chance and that is why they decide to get engaged. John introduced us to Alice few days ago and to our surprise, Alice is a great girl. She didn't judge us as we both are Muslims. Both John and Alice were thinking to convert into Islam.

"It was nice meeting to you all again." Hadi says once we are all alone. They smile at him.

"Same here." Akram and Zeba said at the same time and smile at each other. For me they both are the perfect couple.

"I-I will take my leave." Hadi says getting up. Everyone nodded and stood up.

"Zaina, please drop him to the door. I am tired." Zeba says and yawned. I raised my eyebrow at her. She didn't sleep before midnight and right now it is only 11.

"Okay." I sigh and walk out with Hadi following me. I open the front door for him and he steps out.

"It is a goodbye then?" It's come out like a question. I slowly nodded and swallow when he takes a step back, but never look away from me. I take a step back in the house and started to close the door but stop.

"Umm.... Do you want to go somewhere to relax. I want to talk to you about something important." He says seriously. I look back inside and saw John giving me a nod. I look back at Hadi and nodded with a small smile. I walk out closing the door behind me. We walk toward his car and get in before driving away.

Hadi park the car and we get out. We were on the beach. I look at him confused but he just shrugged. We slowly walk toward the end of the beach and Hadi started to walk on boulders. He look back when he notices me standing down. He raised his eyebrow and then held his hand out. I hesitantly take his warm hand and slowly climb on boulders. Hadi finally stops when we reach at top. We were slightly out of breath well me not Hadi. I look at him confused but he didn't look at me. I followed his eyes and my eye widened when I look forward. We were standing on high and the water was looking beautiful in moonlight. I look up and saw thousands of stars shining. This is the most beautiful view I had never seen in my life.

"You like it?" He asked nervously. I look at him, but he was looking at me. I smiled at him.

"I love it." I told him honestly and walk toward the edge. I feel his shadow coming toward me.

"Be careful." I sigh and look back to face him. He look at me and I saw something flashing in his eyes. The look I am afraid of but in his eyes didn't scare me.

"What?" I asked Hadi looking away when he didn't. I feel him coming closer to me and I feel something on my chin that make me look up at him. His finger light brushed against my cheeks making me shiver.

"You know why I bring you here?" He whisper. I swallow and shake my head. He smiled at my nervous look.

"I bring you here to show how much you mean to me, to tell you what I feel for you. Since the day I meet you I get to know I am not the only one who is in problems, had responsibilities and had gone through a lot. The day when you come into my life I learn the real meaning of life. Before I meet you my life has been all quiet and I block out peoples but now I am happy and spend more time with them. Before you I used to be serious, but with you I know how to enjoy. That day when we went to Carnival was the best day. Before that I had never gone and enjoy with anyone. Zaina with you I know what is life and how should we live it." His little speech makes me a shock. He takes a deep breath, taking a step back and get down on his knee.

"I am falling in love with you Zaina. Please give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me, how much I love you. Will you give me the honour to marry you and call you my wife?" I was more shocked when he pulled out something from his pocket and hold it out. It was ring with single diamond in middle. It was simple but beautiful. I don't know what to say. The man who save my life, help me when I was alone, let me stay with him when I had no where to go is confessing his love for me. I thought I would never get love in my life again, but I was wrong. Hadi Salman is in love with me and want me to marry him, but am I ready to move on? I don't know, but I do know that I love him as well. Maybe moving to help me to forget everything. Maybe with Hadi I will get actual love I want in my life.

"Yes." I nodded and blush when he smiled widely and stood up. He slipped the ring on my finger and held my hand in his.

"I love you too Hadi." I smile shyly looking down. He make me look up at him and I didn't miss the shine in his eyes. He leaned forward and place his lips on my forehead for a few seconds before pulling away. I will never get bored looking in those shinning hazel eyes.

-----------------

"Are you ready?" Sheila Aunty asked as she entered in the room. I nodded in the mirror and slowly stood up from the stool to face her. Raina and Habiba finally stop what they were doing and let me take a breath.

"Mash-Allah You look so beautiful." Aunty say with watery eyes and lightly kiss my forehead. When she pulled back, she makes me wear a bracelet then take me out with Habiba and Raina following us.

When we step in back lawn flashes goes off and I slowly started to walk toward the person who is waiting for me. The person I love. As I pass people I heard Mash-Allah whispers coming from the crowd. When we were in front of the stage, Hadi takes a step down and held his hand out. I look up and my heart stop beating when I saw him. He was looking handsome in Sherwani. My breath caught when he flash me a bright smile. I blush and look down before grabbing his hand and walk up. We sit on the couch and the event start.

We have already signed Nikah papers in the morning and now it is our Reception. I didn't want to do Mehndi function and Rukhsati because it was a waste of time and money. Hadi and his family also agree with me. They think it will be a good idea if we do Reception in Seattle as all his relatives are here and his grandparent house had enough space for everyone. From my side was only John, Alice, Zeba and Akram while Hadi had his all family members. I tried to contact with my adopted parents and asked them to come but they refused it. I am missing my family so much. I am missing Ariz and Fariha. I just wish they would be there with me.

"I have a surprise for you." Hadi whisper. I look at him confused then at the front. Suddenly everyone get quiet and step aside, making me look at them confused, but my confusion turned into shocked when I saw two people who I am missing. My sibling, Ariz and Fariha. Both were standing at the door with a smile on their face and Aazim behind them. I slowly stood up as they make a run toward me. I kneel down when they were in front of me. I couldn't hold back my tears and they slipped from my eyes. They smile and wrapped their little arms around me and mine around them. I could feel them crying as their body shake.

"We miss you Aapi." They both say at the same time. I smiled and pulled back. I kissed their cheeks and look them up and down to see how much they are grown up.

"I miss you guys so much. I wish we all lived together happily, but we couldn't. I am sorry for not coming to check on you." I apologize, but they shake their head.

"You don't have to sorry Aapi. Hadi Bhai tell us what happened to you. We don't like Karim Bhai from the beginning, but Mom, Dad told us that you will be happy with him but we know you wouldn't. Aapi we want to live with you. Mom, Dad is changed since they get money from Karim Bhai. They make us do things that we don't want to. We don't want to live with them anymore." Fariha say while Ariz nodded with her. I feel my heart clench on their confession, but I know I couldn't take them with me because Dad will do something to take them away plus they are their real kids.

"I am sorry Ariz Fariha but you couldn't stay with me. Mom, Dad will take you away when they know about it."

"No, they couldn't." I turned to look at Hadi confused. What did he mean by that?

"What you mean?"

"I make an agreement with your adopted parents that if they didn't let you meet them, then I will get them arrested for selling you to Karim because they practically sell you by taking money for their loans. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I want to see you happy and know that you couldn't stay away from them." Hadi told me. I look at him shocked. I want to get angry, but I couldn't because I know whatever he had done was for me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and turned to look at my little siblings. They both smile happily and hug me again. After hugging them both sit with me and Hadi on couch while other family members standing behind us and sit on other couches. Danish motion photographer to come follow and take everyone photo. I look away from the camera to my right when I feel a hand on my waist. Hadi look at me and smile softly.

'I love you.' He mouthed, making me smile. I mouthed it back and look at the front just when a flash appear and our picture click with the whole family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally this book is finish. Third book that I completed. I hope you all like it. Please let me know what you think about this chapter.

New story description will be out by tomorrow.

To Silent Love reader, Shehry and Maryam will be back soon. I am going to change story plot as I don't know what to write so I planned to change it. For now you couldn't see any chapters but soon you will see new chapters. I hope you like that as well.

Now for the readers of One Wrong Decision. Thank you so very much for your support. I want to dedicate this chapter to everyone who enjoy this story and tell me by your votes and comments.

Minihalloves.

Deepali Kashyap13.

Comforts2013.

Zafozahid.

Rimabegum989.

Smile-wide.

bluesky7000.

Mish1Dforever.

Rimeeee.

Miss_majestica_2002.

Rebz123.

Musheerah2199.

Mywonderfulllife.

QiratMujeeb.

Zeitun1997.

AmmaraAman.

NimraQureshi.

Happy_Muslimah.

Finusjaan.

Uzmahussain16.

Maha_75.

CharitySparkles.

Madhiha7.

Hafyaa.

Wajihatazeen.

AnumTariq5.

Thank you for those who read silently. Thank you and I love you all.

-Maddy.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
185K 10.9K 37
Aminat Rahman's arrival one night may turn to be her last night alone as comes home to find not one but three unfamilar faces in her living room. She...
27.7K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
1.4M 67K 33
He once abandoned her to her bullies, but now he has redemption on his mind. Little does he know that this woman has other plans and that life would...