Chapter 28.

This Chapter is for Minihalloves. She made this amazing cover of my book. Thank you so much. :)

----------

Hadi.

I yawned and park the car on side of the street. My eyes were dropping, but I refused to sleep. I get out of my car with a water bottle and splash some cool water on my face and eyes to wake up. If I fall asleep while driving than we might get into an accident. I stretch my arms, my back and my leg before pouring the rest of water on my head. With a sigh I get back in the car and put the empty bottle on back before looking at Zaina who eyes were half open.

"If you want we can stay at some hotel for the night." Zaina says in her sleepy voice which looks cute to me. I laugh softly and shake my head and continue to drive.

I have been driving the car 8 hours without any stop. I am very tired and want to sleep a little, but I couldn't. We have to get at my grandparents house soon for get together and I can't stop anywhere. I couldn't tell Zaina to drive to rest because she doesn't know how to drive. I have already made a mental note to teach her how to drive.

Last night my grandparents call me and invite me to get together, but I made an excuse as I have to study Zaina case, but she makes me understand that family come first and we didn't get any date from court so I could go there. There is no way I would let her stay alone in the house. No one knows what happened while I was away so I suggest Zaina to come with me. I know my full family like her expect some of my cousins who judge people by their looks. I already know to them, she is no good looking but for me she is the most beautiful girl I have met.

After driving about 5 more hours and make a quick stop at gas stations we are finally in front of this big mansion. I could hear the laughter coming from the backside of the house. I smile widely only by thinking of surprising my grandparents.

"You still think it is okay for me to join you in? I mean I could stay here while you get inside. I could also get back. I am not so socializing girl." Zaina mumble, looking at the mansion. I chuckle and shake my head. I woke her up an hour ago so she could feel fresh.

"I am sure. Now, let's get inside." We get out of my car and walk toward the front door.

"What about our bags?" She asked, stopping on the steps. I sigh and turned to face her.

"Servants take that in. I will make sure you get a room of Raina, one of my cousin. She is a nice girl. You will enjoy with her. Now, let's get in." I take her hand and enter the front door since it was open. I walk in the kitchen and grin at the lady who used to play with me when I from leave here. I drop Zaina hand and quietly walk beside her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I say in a completely different voice but she just chuckles.

"My son." She says and turned around with a soft smile when I remove my hands from her eyes. I take a look on her old face. She had many wrinkles on her face and her skin was loosened. Her blue eyes were still shining with excitement and her white hairs were wrapped under her hijab.

"My Mamma." I hugged her and close my eyes tightly as they started to burn with tears.

It has been 3 years since I last saw her here because when the last time I come here she was away to see her sister and I don't want to disturb her. She is my Mamma. My second Mom. She is the only person who used to play with me when Dad and Mom used to work for better future for their children.

"My little man." She smiles with watery eyes. I chuckle lightly.

"I am 25 Mamma. I am grown up now." I whine, but she shake her head with a smile. Her eyes shifted back then at me. I smile and look back at Zaina who was standing awkwardly. I motion her to come forward.