Chapter 17.

Zaina.

"I am sorry Mrs. Karim." Doctor says, but I didn't say anything, just stare at the white ceiling motionless. I heard footsteps getting backward and then door open and closed.

"I hate you Karim. I hate you so much." I whisper to myself and closed my eyes as tears rolled down from side of my eyes. I sobbed quietly and soon darkness took over me for the 3 times since I wake up after that operation.

---------------------------

"Mommy." I look around, but I couldn't see anyone only blackness.

"Mommy. Find me." I feel two little hands touch my legs and then disappear again.

"W-who are you?" I asked in the darkness, but I didn't get any reply only giggling of a little girl.

"M-Mommy help me. Daddy is going to kill me." I heard crying of a little girl. I walk where a small light coming from.

"There you are my wife." I heard Karim dark voice that make me shiver but not in a good way. I look up and saw Karim holding a little girl who just look like me by the neck.

"K-Karim, leave her. Please." I begged him on my knees, but he shake his head. He put his one hand on her head and other on her chin.

"Sorry Zaina but if she is alive then I will remember how you betrayed and cheated on me." With that I heard snapping voice. I looked at the girl with wide eyes as her lifeless body fall on the ground.

"Now, it is your turn, my wife to get out to your daughter." I saw Karim walking toward me and held my neck tightly. I should get myself free from him, but I didn't make any move. It is what I want. I have nothing left in my life. It is better to die than to live without any reason.

White spots started to come into my view and everything starts fading away. I closed my eyes with my last breath.

---------------

My eyes open and I looked straight with wide eyes. My throat get closed and I couldn't breath. I could hear the heart monitor, making noise and footsteps rushed toward the room. I closed my eyes and try to calm my breath.

"Mrs Karim. Can you hear me?" Doctor voice comes from some distance. I open my eyes when my breath come back to normal.

"Y-yes. Do you know where my husband is?" I asked him hopefully. He sighed and shake his head.

"No, he has been gone for 3 hours and didn't come back. He says he will be here soon." He said and left without saying anything. I closed my eyes thinking this all was a bad dream but sadly it wasn't.

-------------------

Today I am getting discharged from hospital. Karim finally decides to show up. He was lightly drunk, but keep control on himself. He slaps me when he first comes in my room, he slap me and try to hit me more, but I save myself pressing the button that calls the nurse and he stop after that.

It has been 5 five to that incident at home and 5 days that my baby was killed by their father. These 5 days were like hell to me, but I keep control on myself and try not to break in front of the person who I used to love.

"Hurry up. I don't have time. I have met with someone." Karim says rudely coming in the room and typing something on his phone. Feeling weak, but still I get on my feet and take a step forward, but my legs shake badly causing me to fall on the marble floor. Karim looked up at me, but didn't bother to help me and simply rolled his eyes before walking out. I sighed heavily and my eyes watered.

I take a deep breath and held the edge of the bed and stood up. I grabbed the crutches from the side and walk out with it. Doctors told me I am still weak and take bed rest for at least a month. Karim knows it very well, but didn't bother to do anything.

"Sit." He hurried and pushed me on the backseat without caring where I get hurt. He gets in driving seat and drove toward the house.

He parks the car on side of the street and walk toward my side. He takes me out and handed me crutches before walking toward the front door and open it. He waited for me to reach the front door. When I reach there he grabbed my arms and pushed me inside. He hold on my arms tightly and dragged me in our room. He practically throws me on the floor before walking out and locked the room.

I sighed and rolled on my back closing my eyes. I bite my lips as a sobbed, trying to escape from my lips. I failed to hold it and I started to sob. My life is messed up. I never ever think that my parents married me to a psycho. I thought I finally would be happy and live my life with Karim and our baby but my all dream vanished.

"I shouldn't have married you." I regret it. I regret marrying him.

Whatever condition I am in right now is only because of my parents. My parents wanted to throw me out of their house that they didn't see if they are doing right or wrong. They were angry with me because I wanted to do the job. I wanted to help them, they but didn't like it.

Later that night.

"Wake up Bi*ch." Someone kick me to stomach, causing a sharp pain run through my body.

"I want dinner in half an hour. Get out from here." He grabbed my hand and make me stand up. On my shaking leg I walk out with the help of things in my way. I make dinner for him and like usual when I set it on the table, he come in dining room with a rope and tied me to a chair.

I watch as he smirked and sit at a table across me before he started to eat everything I made for him. My stomach growl loudly, but he just chuckles and continue to eat. I bite my lips to control my sobs. My mouth watered at the smell of the food that he is eating without looking at me.

He pushed the plate away when he finish his dinner and untie me before dragging me to a store and locked me there. I sighed and thank Allah that today he didn't beat me like he do when he was done with his food.

'I have nowhere to go now. I am all alone in this whole world and no one is here to save me'