Police Protection Program

By butttercupp

© alana_bitch The notorious Detroit MS-13 gang is known for being cruel and ruthless, killing anyone that da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

1.5K 40 3
By butttercupp

Almost two months had gone by since Lucy had caught Officer Lee and I getting frisky on the kitchen countertop. 

Since then, he had neglected to touch me in the slightest. Even if my arm lightly brushed his, he would growl in either aggravation or annoyance. He had also decided to stop speaking to me. Besides the causal hello’s, good morning’s, and good night’s, we never spoke. I would try to start a conversation, only to have him award me with dead silence. 

I wasn’t quiet sure why this had hurt me so.

I woke up every morning hoping that maybe this day would be different. But of course, it never was. 

Officer Lee perched himself down onto the stool next to me. 

I pushed my plate of food away as my appetite was suddenly diminished. “Thank you, Lucy. The omelet was great.”

Lucy picked up my half empty plate. “Well you barely ate any. Are you feeling okay, dear?” 

“Yeah, uhm… I’m fine. I just think I need to lie down for a while.” 

“Alright, let me know if you need anything.” she called to me as I walked up the steps. 

I slammed my bedroom door shut as I plopped down onto my bed, burying my face in the duvet. Though I had only just woken up minutes ago, sleeping seemed like the only thing I wanted to do right now. 

“Ahh!” I squeaked as a hand slammed down onto my behind. 

“Get up, honey!” Lucy’s voice pierced my ears. 

I groaned as I buried my head deeper into the covers. Lucy’s hand came down onto my behind again.

“Sian…” she sang. Without much effort she pushed my body, causing me to rollover onto my back. “What’s the matter with you, girl?!” 

“Ugh, nothing.” 

“I can tell when a girl is lying. So, spit it out. Now!” 

“Nothing is wrong Lucy.” 

“I know you’re upset about Jett.” 

I shot upright, looking Lucy in the eye. “W-what? No I’m n-not.” 

Lucy laughed lightly. “What did he do now, Sian?” 

I huffed. “It’s not what he did. It’s what he’s not doing.” 

“What do you mean?” 

“He hasn’t talked to me, touched me, or barely even looked at me since that day you came home. And I just… is it me? Did I do something wrong? Did I make him angry?” 

“Oh no, you didn’t do anything wrong dear.” 

“Then why do I feel like I’m the on…” 

Lucy quickly cut me off. “Jett’s a very complicated man, Sian. Very hard to understand. I’ve known him all his life and I still don’t fully understand him.” She sighed. “But it’s a difficult time of year for him right now.” 

“Why?” 

She sighed, “It’s something you’ll have to ask him about.” 

I frowned, dropping my head back onto the bed. 

“But I do know that if he’s ignoring you like this… it means he likes you.” 

I immediately perked up, sitting upright on the bed. “What?” 

“He likes you Sian.” 

“H-how do you know?” 

“Jett would never bring a woman into his home, and give her a room free of charge. And he definitely wouldn’t try to make her breakfast, or be on the verge of having sex with her on the kitchen counter. Oh, and he wouldn’t be leaving love bites on someone that he didn’t like.” 

“L-love bites?” 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice the huge mark on your neck?!” I reached my hand up and rubbed my neck subconsciously. “He likes you Sian. You just need to give him some time.” 

“But I do…” 

“You know, taking charge sometimes can be good.” she said, winking at me. She stood up from the bed and swiftly exited my room. 

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full length wall mirror. My split lip was heeled, as were the cuts on my face. 

I pushed my hair over my left shoulder, examining my neck. I gasped as I saw the purplish love bite on my neck. 

I rubbed it lightly as I thought over Lucy’s words. 

“Hi.” I said boldly as I sat down on the living room couch next to Officer Lee. His blue eyes didn’t even spare me a glance. I sighed, trying to recover from the crushing blow to my confidence and ego. 

My eyes flicked over to the television, Batman cartoons playing. 

As the commercials began I decided to go for another try. 

“Uhm… it Friday. Are you planning on doing something over the weekend?” 

Officer Lee sighed. “I was invited to a get together.” 

I instantly perked up, hearing his deep velvety voice respond. “Oh, when?” 

“Tonight.” 

“Cool, are you going to go?” 

“No.” 

“Oh yes you are, mister!” Lucy yelled as she came skipping into the room, a laundry basket tucked under her arm. 

“Lucy, I’ve told you already. I’m not attending.” 

“And I’ve already told you that you are. Now,” she checked the time on the sparkling watch the hang on her wrists, “it’s 4:43. That leaves you four hours, just enough time to get ready and be there on time.” 

“No, Lucy.” Officer Lee whined like a small child. 

She placed the laundry basket onto the floor before marching over to the couch. She grabbed his hand, tugging him off of the couch. “Get in that room of your’s and start getting ready.” She swatted him on the behind as he made his way to his room. 

Lucy tuned back around to face me. “And you missy…” 

“M-me?” 

“Mhm. You need to start getting ready now too.”

“W-why? I’m not going anywhere.” 

“Wrong! You’re attending the party with Jett.” 

“But I wasn’t invited. H-he probably doesn’t even want me to go with him.” 

She grabbed onto my arm, pulling me from the couch. “Nonsense! Now let’s get you’re outfit picked out.” I helplessly followed her up the stairs and to my room. 

“D-don’t you think this is a little uhm… to much?” I pulled at the tight material of the black dress Lucy has forced me into. 

“Of course not! You look… amazing! Oh, Jett won’t be able to help himself! He’ll be all over you tonight!” Lucy chuckled. 

I raised my hands to cover my breasts that were completely exposed other than the thin piece of material that covered them. I felt naked. “W-what? Lucy, I really can’t wear this.” 

“Oh, pish posh! You should be thanking me honey. I’m getting you laid tonight!” My face burned red. “Now, c’mon. It’s 7:30, Jett is probably waiting downstairs for you.” 

“No, no Lucy! I can’t let him see my like this!” I whined. 

“Sian, relax. You look great. Now, get down those stairs before I drag you by your heels.” She smiled sweetly before leaving the room. 

I looked myself over in the mirror one more time before walking out of the room. 

I held onto the banister tightly in an effort not to fall in the five inch black wedges Lucy had shoved on my feet. 

I let go of the breath I was holding as I safely stepped onto the floor. 

My eyes trailed down Officer Lee’s body, clothes in a form fitting black shirt and a pair of black slacks. His black and white Christian Louboutin derbies sparkled. Hmm, was he a fashion guy? 

I looked back up to his eyes, to see them trailing up my body. 

“Well I’ll be damned. You two have got to be the hottest thing since sliced bread!” Lucy squealed. “And your matching! Oh, I have got to get pictures of this!” 

“Lucy, please.” Officer Lee groaned. 

“Oh, hush Jett.” She reached into the pocket of her pants and pulled out her smart phone. “Now Jett, put your arm around Sian’s shoulders. And Sian, put your arm around his waist.” 

After a moment of hesitation Officer Lee stepped next to me. We complied with Lucy’s orders. We posed for a few pictures before he had decided that he had had enough. 

“We need to get going, Lucy. I think you’ve taken enough.” 

“Alright, alright.” She placed her phone down, placing my black clutch purse into my hands. “You two have fun now.” 

We both headed out of the door. “And Jett… use magnums!” Lucy yelled just before Officer Lee shut the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
4.5K 48 19
KATHERINE SOLARIAN Katherine is a strong, powerful woman, she has always admired the story of how her parents changed history on the "Purebloods Risi...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
457K 13.8K 49
"Do you know the punishment for betraying me?" Ace's low voice echoes through the night as I catch a glimpse of his gun in his hand. I avert my eyes...