Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

36 - This Is How It Ends

7.4K 169 30
By livingwithfun

"There you are Kendall!" Caitlyn sighed. "Hey dad." Kendall quietly replied, not parting from her girlfriend. "Hello you two!" Charles cheerfully greeted. "Hello." Kris replied. "How are you?" Pandora smiled. None of the Jenner's replied. "Can we talk?" Kris asked Kendall.

Kendall nodded her head slowly. "Why don't we all get inside?" Charles smiled. "That's a really good idea." Cara agreed as she walked over to the door to open it. "Come on in." She motioned everyone to get in.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?" Kendall asked once they sat down. "We want a private talk if that's okay." Kris informed. "Alrighty! We're heading off to sleep Didi!" Charles smiled sweetly followed by Pandora. "Good night." She politely uttered and left the room.

"Shoot." Kendall sighed. "A talk with Kendall only." Caitlyn warned. "She's my girlfriend mom, whatever it is, she gets to hear it." Kendlal protested angrily. "It's okay, love." Cara pecked her lips. "I'll be upstairs." She stood up and left the Jenners alone.

"So.." Kendall began. "Kendall you should come back home for the interviews and Keeping Up." Caitlyn preached immediately. "I signed my contract off with Ryan." Kendall smiled. "WHAT?" Caitlyn gasped. "I don't want to be in the public eye all the time! I want to do something for 'me' not for you!" She explained.

"Kendall there are going to be many interviews..." Caitlyn went on. "Not if I don't attend them. I don't want that show or anything that has something to do with it. I want my privacy." Kendall sounded frustrated. "The media will go insane do you understand this?" Caitlyn's tone rose. "I do! And I don't care."

"You must come back at least this season!" Caitlyn yelled. Kendall felt a knife go through her heart. "Is that why you want me? For publicity?" She asked her father. "Yes! I would never let you in if it wasnt for the sake of attention!" She turned to Kris. "Talk some sense into your daughter! Will you?" She stormed out and slammed the door shut loudly.

Kris immediately walked up to Kendall and embraced her in a tight hug. "Oh my little baby Kenny." She sighed and hugged her daughter tighter. "I'm so sorry love, I'm so so sorry." Kendall was utterly confused. She huygged her mother back only to realize how much she craved her support. Cara was always there when she needed comfort but having your mother's support is a whole other matter.

"Why did you..." Kendall wanted to begin but Kris silenced her. "I thought you'd come back Kenny! I thought she'd do what she usually does I didn't want you to get hurt... Then you left us and.." Kris choked. Kendall softly stroked her hand. "I realized how huge of a mistake I made when I let you walk out that door." Tears were falling down from their eyes.

"I... I thought I'd never get over it but... No matter what you're my baby girl..." Kendall breathed a sigh of relief out. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." Kendlal smiled weakly through her tears. "We'll balance it out later." Kris immitated her daughter's smile.

"What about dad?" Kendall asked with a hint of fear in her voice. "She doesn't understand. She'd be pretty may if she knew I support you actually." Kris chuckled. "But she's your dad... She'll come around..." Kris trailed off. "What if she doesn't?" Kendall asked. "She'll be the only one to regret then." Kris replied confidently.

"Kendall.." Kris signed. She was visibly nervous. "I know I've been very controlling and annoying at times toward you specially. I... I know I was really furious and... Kenny I'm sorry if this is too late but I'm giving you the choice." Kendall smiled.

"You can come out to the world about these pictures.. Or just claim these as rumors. You know you,re signed for an interview on Ellen and Kimmel this week. I'm giving you all the choices Kendall... You're right." Kris sighed. "This is your life and I'm sorry I didn't let you have a say in it until now. I'll be here to support you from now on. I won't force my choices on you. I shouldn't..." Kendall hugged Kris once more. "Thank you mom."

Kris giggled gently. "This is way less that what I should have done. I'm sorry." Kendall grinned. "Thanks." "So what do you want to do?" Kris questioned.

*******

"Our next guest is one of the youngest members of the kardashian family, she also happens to be one of the most in-demand models of our time! Please welcome, Kendall Jenner!"

Ellen introduced the segment as Uptown Funk began playing.

Kendall appeared through the hallway. She wore an amazing red dress. Looking gorgeous as ever. Dancing her way to the stage, she smiled at the older woman in front of her and gently gave her a hug as the music faded out.

They stood still for a second to wave at the audeince. Everyone cheered loudly for seconds after the music was over to express their excitement about Kendall. She smiled and waved once more. "Hello!" She greeted softly as she sat down on the white sofa next to Ellen.

"Hello!" Ellen greeted excitedly. "Hi!" Kendall smiled. Everyone cheered again. "How are you?" Ellen asked as the cheering died down a little. "I'm great thanks! How are you?" "I'm great... I'm also great." She smiled. "Congratulations on your Victoria's Secret show! You're one of the brand new angels!" Everyone cheered again. Kendall blushed slightly.

"Thank you!" Kendall smiled genuinely. "And thank you so much for doing my show!" Ellen grinned. "I'm so happy to be here!" Kendall exclaimed. "Well its not everyday that you see a supermodel!" A picture of Ellen and Kendall before the show displayed on the screen. "Oh look Kendall's there too." Ellen joked. The audience chuckled.

"You also were also named on the list of most influential women on forbes magazine!" Ellen stated and everyone cheered again while Kendall nodded shyly.

"What's it like... Really tell us a little what is it like to be Kendall Jenner?" Kendall smiled. "Well there's so much going on actually..." Kendall began. "My life pretty much includes living on a plane.. Traveling all the time and filming and everything." She concluded.

"Apparently this season..." Ellen smiled. "You're not... Err gonna be on the show this season is that right?" Kendall nodded. "Yes." She sighed. "I mean.. You know I'm always very busy nowadays and I would really like to have some time to only focus on my career as a model I don't want any side activities distracting me from that." Kendall nodded her head as she explained.

"Also you know... I'm like.. I valiue privacy a great deal and I get really ticked off everytime paparazzi harraases me so I wanted to gain back a little bit of my privacy." She smiled.

"They can be pretty annoying I mean but again..." Ellen trailed off. "I think there must be a.. Boundary a red line of private life that nobody should cross. As long as they're out of that red line I'm totally cool with papa I mean they're why we're famous in the first place." Everyone giggled.

"But.. Once they cross that red line I get really annoyed." Kendall chuckled. "Well it's hard to not notice you honestly." Ellen joked. "Yeah having four super famous sisters is.." "It makes you watchful." Ellen giggled.

"As you said you value privacy and all that but no matter hjow hard we try paparazzi... They overgo 007 honestly they snap pictures when you have no idea at all..." Ellen joked. "There aren't many pictures of you like that but many people really want to talk about these ones." The pictured of vara and Kendall kissing alongside their time on the ship appeared on the screen.

"Any kind of interesting privacy and dating related issues going on there?" Ellen asked. Kendall laughed softly. "No.. No." She giggled. "She's my best friend." Kendall uttered.

"She's definitely my best friend." Kendall continued. "Well I have best friends I don't spend my birthday night with on a romantic ship." Ellen smiled as she tried to crack Kendall's code. "I thought we were friends!" Kendall blushed. "We don't celebrate birthdays on a ship wearing that little clothes so definitely... I'm married!" Ellen joked.

"What I mean is.. Cara is an amazing person and my best friend. You know the one person you feel the most at ease to talk to and cuddle with and play dumb games with. Everyone has this best friend whom they bake bacons with and go around chasing each other, the one who laughs at your lamest jokes and is always there for you." Everyone was dead silent.

"And before you even realize one day it hits you that 'I'm in love with my best friend.' And I honestly think that is the most beautiful way of living; with your best friend whom you're hopelessly in love with." Kendall had tears in her eyes when she finished her sentence.

Everyone in the audience applauded her. And one by one they stood up after Ellen did. The older woman knew exactly how hard and frustrating hiding your love and identity was, she respected Kendall dearly for her desicion and beautiful words.

"That was.. Beautifully said indeed." Ellen complimented. "So you are in love with her." Ellen theorized. "Yes." Ellen smiled knowingly. "Does the whole family know?" Ellen asked. Kendall basically nodded as she cleared down her tears. "Did you tell them all at once?" Kendall shook her head. "I tried to tell them all differently when I felt like they were most prepared to accept it."

"Does everybody accept it?" Ellen asked. Kendall giggled. "Pretty much." She smiled. "Oh..." "I love them all no matter what." Ellen nodded her head. "Of course." "I just feel like it is a lot to take all at once! I've always been the most shy and private one of the family and seeing such an announcement coming from me must have shocked them!"

"Who were you terrified of telling?" Ellen asked. "My father." Kendall sighed. "Oh boy isn't that obvious!" She joked after sensing Kendall would rather keep quiet about this. "Yeah... It's a little awkward right now actually! Could cut the tension with a knife!" Kendall joked as well.

"So are you bisexual are you...?" Kendall interrupted Ellen's question before it was over. "I'm human. I think that's all that really matters." Everyone applauded Kendall once more. "I don't think labeling people will get us anywhere near the peak! I believe letting everyone live freely and equally is what we must do and labeling ourselves is not helpful at all." She concluded.

"But you did say that Cara was your girlfriend." Kendall nodded. "She's my best friend and girlfriend." She smiled. "And more importantly she's here! Come on out Cara!" Ellen shouted.

Cara walked in and a huge amount of applaud and cheering filled the room. She smiled and waved at the audience as she made her way to Kendall and pecked her lips. She then, hugged Ellen and sat down on the sofa.

"Hey!" Everyone cheered. Cara grabbed Kendall's hand in hers habitually and smiled at Ellen. "So... You guys have been together for..." "About three months actually." Cara replied. "That's nice and I can't believe you were stable for three months!" Ellen joked. "Believe it or not I can't either!" Cara joked.

"You guys were really brave and courageous to do this extremely hard honest act." Ellen complemented the duo. "You know I was telling her this about... Right before she walked out here that we and everyone else is very grateful that you, Ellen pioneered and did this when... Nobody else could ever dare think about it! So thank you so so much." Cara smiled. "Thank you for those nice words really." Ellen smiled.

"And you two are launching the cake foundation today to help the teenagers and homeless LGBT member with their struggles." Everyone screamed loudly. "Yeah." Kendall grinned.

"You know it's it easy for everybody to understand this type of love and so many horrible things are happening to young people specially, only for being different." Kendall began. "And you know not everyone understands this type of relationships."

_What we're trying to do here is raising awareness about the LGBT community and letting everyone know that love is a very beautiful feeling that everyone should e allowed to freely experience with their partner regardless of their sexual orientation." Cara continued. "I mean... She.." Cara looked at Kendall lovingly. "Walked into my life and changed me for the better and I keep thinking I can't be at it any deeper but she proves me wrong every single day. We both are pretty lucky to have this platform and speak for ourselves but not everyone has this opportunity!" Cara sighed. "So we figured we'd try to no matter how small, let people know that freedom to love is as necessary as freedom to breathe because without lovem one can't live. I know I can't." She glanced in Kendall's eyes and squeezed her hand tighter

Ellen was all very emotional. "I think what you're doing is going to help many people and.. Before we go... I have a little surprise for you... Guys! Come on out!"

The blue door slid away and the whole kardashian Jenner clan appears through it. They were all rolling a cake forward. "Hey guys!" Kendall smiled happily as she and Cara made their way down the few steps to hug every family member.

The cake simply said Cake on it. Kendlal smilednat the sweet gesture as she hugged her younger sister. "You're such a dork but you killed it today." Kylie chuckled. "I'm so proud of you Kenny! Kanye smiled. "Oh my god you've been crying." Cara exclaimed in shock. "Cut it out you two!" He blushed.

"Hey Masie!" Mason threw himself in Cara's embrace. "You rock!" He exclaimed. "You also rock!" Kris gave both of them a gentle hug. "Welcome to the family Cara." She smiled.

"Hey there Didi!" Khloe hugged Cara. "You better not hurt my sister or I'll kick your butt." She joked. "Message received ma'am."

Then, Caitlyn appeared with tears running down her face. She walked up to Kendall and gave her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Kenny! I made a huge mistake." She sobbed. It's okay dad. I love you." She smiled. "I love you too. I'm so proud of you!" Kenfall's tears decorated her face. "It means a lot daddy." "Love you Kenny!" Kourtney hugged her sister with Kim.

"We're running out of time and I would like to say... Whoever gets someone's head in that cake before everyone will get the first 30000$ donation from the Ellen show for the Cake foundation!" Before Ellen could finish her sentence, Khloe pushed Kim's head into the cake. "KHLOE!" Kim screamed and rubbed a bit of the caramel on khloe's hair.

"Khloe Kardashian won the contest everybody!" Ellen giggled. "Whatever!" Kim rolled her eyes. "Thank you Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne and the whole Kardashian/Jenner family! Don't forget to speed love and be kind to one another! Bye bye!"

The End
*********

This was the last chapter of this story... Hope you guys liked it. I really really really would love to know your opinion about the whole story, about strengths and weaknesses of it. I'm also open to any kind of criticism so feel free!

Also please let me know about you favorites and least favorites in the whole book.

I know this ending was sudden and unexpected but I honestly felt like this was the perfect point to write the end in.

Also I'llstartt anothe story and I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions about the new book. (How it should be, the plot and everything.)

And last but not the least I would like to thank every single one of you that read my story! You are definitely amazing! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...
95K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
101K 2.8K 11
You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new people, including the supermodel. Things w...