Naturally Random

Door Immature_Writing

"It's not my fault that dog food is only supposed to be eaten by dogs..." "You can't blame me for actually h... Meer

Chapter 1- I Don't Have Friends
Chapter 3- This Is Just Not My Day
Chapter 4- No One Gets Me, Really
Chapter 5- My Brilliant Ideas
Chapter 6- I Can't Just Walk Away, It's Illegal Or Something
Chapter 7- When The Useless Becomes Useful
Chapter 8- I'm Nothing But Trouble, But Trouble Means Fun
Chapter 9- Apparently, I'm Better Than TV
Chapter 10- I Can Be Compared To Einstein, Just The Brains Though
Chapter 11- Dodging The Situations Seems To Be My Speciality
Chapter 12- A Band That Rhymes Is Such A Crime
Chapter 13- I'm A Magnet For Idiots
Chapter 14- There Is Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge
Chapter 15- I'm The Only Exception When It Comes To Normalcy
Chapter 16- Learn The Basics Of Fun From Me
Chapter 17- Hide And Don't Seek, Just Cheat
Chapter 18- Never Fear When I'm Here
Chapter 19- It's All His Fault
Chapter 20- Just Keep The Distance
Chapter 21- Believe Me, I'm Unbelievable
Chapter 22- I'm Changing My Middle Name To 'Don't Care'
Chapter 23- I Am The Champion Of... Death? Uh-Oh
Chapter 24- Boring People Go Away, Come Again Another Day
Chapter 25- I Was Born Super Messy
Chapter 26- What Happens Because Of Me
Chapter 27- Too Bad, So Sad
Chapter 28- I Was Saved By The Cow
Chapter 29- My Life Is A Little Like Temple Run
Chapter 30- Nothing I Can't Handle
Chapter 31- Tell Me Something I Would Like To Know
Chapter 32- I Learn Something New Every Minute
Chapter 33- Need Water? I've Got A Bucket Of Sweat And Tears
Chapter 34- And I Thought I Was The Destructor
Chapter 35- I'm Truly, Madly, Deeply Insane
Chapter 36- When The Going Gets Tough
Chapter 37- Normal People Scare Me

Chapter 2- My Good Pal, Gal

44K 1.1K 105
Door Immature_Writing

Chapter 2- My Good Pal, Gal

"Hi!" I chirped.

The dude immediately slammed his locker shut and turned to look at me in surprise. Maybe he was hiding the 'decoration' on his locker, well too late. I already know his little secret.

He glanced around the hallway and looked at me again, shoving his hands in his pockets, he asked, "Uh, can I help you?"

What was he? The front desk lady?

I rolled my eyes at him, "Do you really want me to answer that?"

He blinked, "Um..."

I didn't give him time to answer, "No, you don't want me to answer that." He was still slightly confused.

I rolled my eyes at him and studied his profile. He wasn't built or anything, but he didn't look too bad either. He'll have to do.

He averted his gaze as he noticed that I was staring at him, "Do you want something?"

I held my hand out, "The name's, Jessica. Jess for short, what's yours?"

He blinked, again. "Um, do I know you?"

I gave him a flat look, "What do you think, genius?" I brought my hand back to my side since he didn't look like he wanted to shake hands anytime soon. The loser.

This time, he eyed me up and I placed a hand on my waist to strike a pose.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "What are you doing?"

I composed my posture and rolled my eyes at him, "Collecting Easter eggs," He looked confused. I threw my hands up in frustration, "Isn't it obvious!"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head at me, "Whatever, I don't have time for this." He turned to leave. Oh no, he can't leave. We had just started talking!

"Wait!" I called out to him.

He turned around, "What?"

I grinned, "What's your name? You didn't tell me yours."

"I don't talk to strangers." He turned around to leave again, starting to walk away.

I hurried my steps and fell in step beside him, "Well, since I'm in the same school as you, doesn't that make me a bit less of a stranger?" I raised an eyebrow at him, but he ignored me. I huffed, guess he was going to stick to his words.

I needed something to grasp his attention... But, what?

Suddenly, I light bulb went off in my head.

I grinned deviously at him, "I'm going to call you, Gal then."

He froze in his tracks and spun around to look at me with wide eyes, "What? No!"

I grinned, "It's the perfect name, plus it rhymes with, Hal."

"But, why Gal? That's a term for, 'girl'. I'm not a girl!"

I smirked, "Are you sure about that?" He opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off, "Wait, or you mistakenly wrote, 'Francine' on your locker instead of, 'Francis'?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Don't play dumb with me, okay? I saw it."

He stared at me for a moment then realization dawned on his face and he smiled, "Oh, that! That's my girl's name, Francine."

He had a girl. Man, I was kind of disappointed by the fact but, oh well. There are many more fish in the sea. This guy was now permanently on the 'Friends' list.

I gave him a look that made it obvious that I didn't believe him, "Right..." I drawled.

"No, really! I have a picture of her too!" He protested.

Just a minute ago, he didn't talk to strangers, now he was almost begging me to believe him. Wow, have the tables turned or what?

"You know... It's actually hard to believe you since your locker is filled with hearts, not very manly you know?" I smirked at him.

"I was just being nice and sweet to my girl." He said, I scoffed at his poor reply, "What? Do I have to be rude to be a dude?"

I thought about it for a second, "Well, not really. But you could at least try to be a little bit manly."

"I am manly!"

I scoffed, "I believe you,"

He groaned in annoyance, "You're the single most annoying person I've ever met, and random too. I mean, who just walks up to a person like that? Just to say, 'hi'? We've only been hanging out for, what? Fifteen minutes or so...? And, you've already made me want to rip my hair out. I don't even know you!"

I mockingly placed a hand over my heart, as if I've been touched by his words, "And in those fifteen minutes you also feel like you've known me all your life."

He scowled at me, "Don't push my buttons, Jess."

I placed my hand over my mouth in fake shock, then removed it and said, "You even remember my name!"

He shot me a death glare, and he seemed like he was about to yell his throat off. As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, a feminine voice piped in.

"Leave him alone."

Both of us snapped our heads towards the source of the unfamiliar voice. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the girl while Gal's face lit up as she walked towards us.

As soon as the girl reached us, he embraced the girl while I just stood there, looking at the both of them in confusion. What was going on? Who was the girl? Why did she just butt in our conversation like she owned our... conversation or something?

My eyebrows furrowed even more as I registered the long hug, and by long, I mean seriously long. Gal was practically holding onto her for dear life. Did I really annoy him that much?

Oh well, whatever. All I know is that this was taking too long, I can't take it anymore. A friend's got to do what a friend's got to do.

I shoved my hands in between their bodies and pushed them away, it took all of my strength but I actually did it.

They looked at me in annoyance and surprise with a hint of confusion, I bet anyone could guess who was the annoyed one here.

I dusted my hands off, looking down at them as I did so. Their germs might've gotten to me, who knows where Gal's gross shirt has been, for all I know he probably wipes his nose off with it, gross. Gosh, now I sound like Jan-Dan.

The girl cleared her throat and I looked up at her, "Um, do we know you?"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at her, she'll probably get the idea that I'm jealous or something. So instead, I settled for the politest reply I could think of.

"I star in a famous TV show, don't you recognize me?" I said, sarcastically.

"Um..." She was at a loss for words.

Gal rolled his eyes, "Ignore her, France. Let's get to class, two minutes left." He grabbed her hand and walked off. Francine glanced back to look at me and I suddenly realized that she was his girl.

I grinned deviously, and decided to give her a heads up, "Your guy is as straight as a circle!" I called out.

Gal shot me a glare over his shoulder and quickened his steps, pushing Francine so she was facing front. He reached to the end of the hall and turned into a corner, so he was out of sight.

As soon as he was gone, I glanced around the hallway and noticed that several heads were turned to look at me in astonishment, some even looked amused and some laughed. But I ignored them all.

Except one. Well, she was actually a bit hard to ignore.

Because she was chortling so loudly, that I'm sure the whole school heard her. Maybe even the people in China.

She was in complete hysterics, was I really that funny? The sight of her laughing so hard made me smile.

Maybe she would want to be my friend. Just when I was about to approach her, the bell rang, signaling the start of school.

Darn it.

______________________________________________________________________________

I realize that this chapter needs editing and I'll fix it soon.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Old cover on the side ---->

- Stay cool! ;)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.6M 62.2K 45
"Not the typical cliche teen fiction" "You're hooked from the get go. Pretty much similar to when you can't stop eating till the last slice of pizza...
100 3 36
Madeline found the note in her locker. Neatly folded, it held a pair of razor blades and a set of instructions. "Just die, ugly girl. No one will mis...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
121 28 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...