Byun Baekhyun's Diary | Speci...

Galing kay Galaxy_Yehet13

#thepowerawards Velvet Xander bumped into a guy when she was rushing to catch her train. She found a shiny th... Higit pa

Special Thanks Ahead
Chapter 1: Korea
Chapter 3: Found It
Happy Chanyeol Day
Chapter 4: Saviour
Chapter 5: Cold Treat
Chapter 6: Back To Normal
Chapter 7: Lost It Again
Chapter 8: Secrets Reveal
Chapter 9: Distance
Chapter 10: Graduation
Chapter 11: After For So Long
Chapter 12: The Lost Planet
Chapter 13: EXO'lution
Chapter 14: I Know It's Unfair
Epilogue (Final)
New Cover

Chapter 2: Aural High School

2.2K 89 11
Galing kay Galaxy_Yehet13

[Baekhyun's POV]

I woke up the next day with my heavy eyelids. I'm tired because of training and now I have to go to school. I stretched myself and jumped off from bed.

I live alone in this apartment that have three bedrooms. One I use it with a toilet inside. A little bit bigger than the other two.

I skipped breakfast. Lazy to cook but I came to the bakery shop nearby my apartment.

"Thanks Uncle Keith."

"Welcome Baekkie. You can come here anytime."

He's an American guy but lives in Korea for 10 years. So he knows how to speak Korean fluently.

My school is far from my apartment which is why I have to go by train.

Oh, for my book I mean diary, I lost it and I felt disappointed. I don't know where do I put. My precious diary. So now, I waited for my train while I eat my bread. The train came and I stood up. When I'm inside suddenly I bumped on someone. Again. But I managed to catch her. Yes, it's a girl and her uniform......

Wait, it's same as mine. Her hair close her face, so I couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy."

She talked English?

"It's okay."

She tucked her brown long hair behind her ear and looked at me. She bowed to me.

"I'm sorry again. I thought I would miss the train."

"But you manage to get in."

"Yeah, but Suho didn't. He run too slow."

Suho? Isn't that Junmyeon hyung nickname? I just smiled at her and find a seat. I looked at the girl, she seemed lost and uncomfortable.

"Hey, you can stay beside me." I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded. She sat beside me. It's an awkward silent. So, I clear my thoart.

"So, you're a foreigner in our school." I said.

She looked at me up and down and to herself.

"Ahh, yeah. Luckily you can speak English very well to interact with me."

I chuckled.

"I'm Baekhyun. What's your name?" I lifted up my hand.

She accepted and smiled.

"I'm Velvet but just call me Vel."

"Vel. Nice name with a pretty face."

She blushed at my statement.

"Thanks Bacon."

"It's Baekhyun." I corrected her.

She rubbed her nape.

"It's hard to pronounce."

I chuckled and nodded.

"You can call me Baek."

"Baek as like back?" she asked.

We both giggled. Even though she teases my name but I found it's cute. Not being annoyed. The train stopped and I stood up. She followed me.

"Remember Vel, this is the stop for our school way. Just to advise you so that you wouldn't be in lost."

"I'll try to memories it. I can't read Hangul."

Poor her. She's a foreigner and also new to this place.

"We could go home together if you want."

"That's nice of you Baek. But Suho will be with me. Don't worry."

Suho. Why he sounds familiar?

We both came on the school. Suddenly someone shouted her name.

"Velvet!!"

We both turned around and it's Junmyeon hyung.

"Gosh!! Lucky you didn't lost. You don't even have a phone."

"I came here with Baek. He helps me."

He looked at me and chuckled.

"So, you've met my friend."

She widened her eyes and looked at me. Junmyeon hyung chuckled.

"Yeah, my thought was right. So it's Junmyeon hyung that so call as Suho." I said.

Vel chuckled.

"Let's go and see the principle Vel." Suho hyung guide her.

"Wait, how did you get here?"

"I ride with my other friend."

"Chanyeol?" I said.

He nodded.

"You go to class Baek. I'll lead Velvet to the office."

I nodded and both of them left. Vel turned around to me.

"I'll see you later Baek." she waved at me before she left.

I smiled widely. She's so beautiful.

[Velvet's POV]

Suho and I came to the office and it's written Wu.

"Mr.Wu is inside. You can talk to him. He knows you here. I'll be waiting you here." Suho said.

I knocked the door and came in. An old man with tall figure standing. He turned around and looked at me. There's a tall guy with him. They looked the same.

"Sorry, am I interrupted?"

"No, I'm done talking." the younger boy said. "Dad, I'll talk to you later." he bowed and looked at him. I bowed back. He smiled and bowed too.

Wow, handsome.

"So you must be Ms.Xander."

"Yes Sir." I gave him my profile file.

He adjusted his glasses and read my profile.

"So I call you Velvet. Have a seat." he said.

I sat down infront of him.

"Hmm, okay. You can go to the class A 1-2 since this only available. You can pick any of the major after this. Have a discussion with your head teacher."

"Yes Sir. Thank you." I bowed and left his room.

"Oh, Velvet. You going to have special class for you to learn your Korean." he said before I left.

Well, he talk to me in English and I'm glad that I could talk to him. His secretary gave me the schedule. As what Suho said, he sited for me. I gave the schedule for him.

"Ahh, we're in the same class. Let's go."

"Aren't you suppose to be in class?"

He smiled.

"Yeah but since I'm the class President. The teacher allow me to go out anytime. Beside, I'm taking care of the school."

I nodded. Must be tough job as a great student. We came in the class. Suho knocked the door and both of us came. It was mathematics because I could see the symbols in the white board. I bowed to the teacher. Suho gave her the schedule to the teacher.

"Ahh, new transfer student. Please have a seat. Oh!! Before that, introduce yourself. Don't worry, just speak in English." she answered me in English.

I bowed to them.

"Hello, my name is Velvet Xander but you can call me Vel."

Some of the boys whistle and the girls whispering to each other. Okay, I felt uncomfortable.

"Quiet!! Now Vel, you may take a seat."

Suho already in his seat with a guy beside him. Awwh, where should I seat?

"Psst."

I turned around and surprisingly Baekhyun is here. So I came to his place and sat beside him.

"Seems like we're a seatmates." he whispered.

I smiled and nodded. What a good day for me to start.

………………………………………………

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment of your thought :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...