14 & Pregnant... EDITED & FIN...

By brooklynn2018

Cloe Star is your average 14 year old girl. One older brother & a single mother. Okay so maybe not completely... More

14 & Pregnant...
Chapter 2 [edited]
Chapter 3 [edited]
Chapter 4 [edited]
chapter 6 [edited]
Chapter 7 [edited]
chapter 8 [edited]
Chapter 9 [edited]
Chapter 10 [edited]
Chapter 11 [edited]
Chapter 12 [edited]
Chapter 13 [edited]
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15 [edited]
Chapter 16 [edited]
Chapter 17 [edited]
Chapter 18 (edited)
Chapter 19! (Edited)
Chapter 20 (edited)
Chapter 21 [edited]
Chapter 22 [edited]
Chapter 23 [edited]
Chapter 24 [edited]
Chapter 25 [edited]
Chapter 26 [edited]
Chapter 27 [edited]
Chapter 28 [edited]
Chapter 29 [edited]
Chapter 30 [edited]
Chapter 31 [edited]
Chapter 32 [edited]
Authors Note
Chapter 33 [edited]
Epiolgue
Authors note
Another authors note
Guess what? Authors note!

chapter 5 [edited]

13.4K 355 119
By brooklynn2018

It's still August. 

"Cloe, you're pregnant." Those 3 words. Changed. My. life. Forever. How? When? WHY?!

"No. It can't be right. It's NOT right. Please tell me it's not right. Please say it was a mistake and it came back negative. Please say it's a result of a 20 year old beautiful woman with a loving husband and going to be the loving father every kid deserves but some don't get. Just say it was a mistake. It's not real. Please." I pleaded, tears threatening to spill.

"I'm a 14 year old girl. Just now starting 9th grade. I can't be known as the slut who got knocked up by a 16, almost 17 year old at a party!!! Tell me I'm NOT pregnant." I asked while the tears spilled out of my eyes, running down my cheeks only to be met by the floor.

"I'm sorry but it's not a mistake. You're pregnant Cloe. Do you want me to help you tell your mother?"

"Yes please. I need to do it ASAP. I can't hide something like this. Soon I won't be able to hide the perfect round circle and she'll know. Everybody will know. Call her in. Please." I told him, gathering myself. He nodded his head and left the room. I sat back on the bed and looked at my somewhat, flat stomach. It was going to be holding another living, human being in a matter of weeks, might even days. I'll be a mother in the matter of 9 months. There is only one person who is the father. Kyle. Kyle King. The schools quarterback and basketballs best point guard. The schools hottest guy. The schools Mr. Know-It-All. The jock. The player. He plays with a girls heart, leads her on, then breaks your little fragile heart. Or get her pregnant. Just like he did me. I'm going to have to tell him too. The father needs to know. He has a right to know he has a baby. The doctor came in with my mom trailing behind, a worried expression on her face. "Mom?"

"Yes honey?" I busted into more tears. She immediately dropped her stuff and ran over to me burying me in a hug. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to tell her, get disowned, get kicked out and the dad isn't going to want anything to do with me. He's going to bash me in front of the whole school. My brother is going to kill me. I'll have no where left to go. I'll be living on the street. No job. No house. No money. I'll be a hobo. Great. My life was now set. I fucked it all up by one mistake! ONE!!

"Mom. I need you to promise me you won't yell at me. well, at least here in front of the doctor."

"I promise. Cloe you have me worried. What's wrong honey?" She shifted in her chair and started rubbing her feet together. something she only does when she's nervous and scared. She looked between me, my doctor then me again. I looked at my doctor for an approving face or something. I got a small, barely noticeable nod. I turned toward my mother. I gave her a weak smile.

"Mom.....I"m....I'm..." I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"I'm pregnant." My mom's face went ghost white, her leg stopped moving. I swear she stopped breathing. She was frozen to her spot. Didn't move a muscle. "Mom?" I asked suddenly worried. She looked at me with anger, sadness and...disappointment in her eyes?

I busted into, yet another stream of tears. My mom got up and hugged me tightly.

"It'll be okay. We have to tell the father though honey."

"Okay. But aren't you going to yell at me or something? I'm a kid myself and I have another kid growing, inside of me. Please don't kick me out. Please"

"I would NEVER put you through what my mother put me through. Whether the father is there for you or not, I am, Yasmine is, and so is your brother. You will be fine. I promise." She kissed my head and the doctor slowly walked out of the room leaving me and my mom.

"Do you want to talk about it right now or later at home?"

"Now. So it's done and over with."

"Alright."

"Start asking questions."

"Who is the father?"

"Kyle King."

"When did this happen?"

"Remember when I told you I was staying over at Yasmine's?"

"Yeah.."

"We went to a party. I got drunk. We went to the bathroom." I took an unsteady breathe.

"That's where it happened." I finished off.

"How long ago was this party?"

"Umm." I tried thinking.

"About a month ago."

"Alright. That's all I needed to know. We will go over everything else at home alright?"

"Alright."

My mom left the room to get the doctor.

"Yes?"

"I want to know how far along I am please."

"Sure." He hooked up this machine and told me to lift my shirt. I pulled my shirt up right under my bra and he put some type of blue jelly on it.

"This is cold."

"Okay." I grabbed my moms hand and squeezed it. He ran a little thing over my belly.

"Well here it looks about a month along. The baby looks healthy. You're not yet far enough to tell the sex of it. Do you want some pictures?"

"Yes please." He got up and left. I wiped off the blue jelly and put my shirt and hoodie back down. I laid my hand on my belly. There is another kid growing inside of me. My head just can't wrap around the idea that I'm pregnant. The doctor came back with the sonograms and handed me them. I looked at them in awe.

"Are you sure there is no twins or triplets. There is only one kid growing inside of my daughter?"

"I'm positive. We will see next check up which will be next month. September 5th alright?"

"Alright. Thank you."

We got up and went to the car.

"Can we go to Target, mom?"

"Sure. What for?"

"I just want to look at the baby stuff. See how expensive it is. Ya know?"

"Yeah. Sure. We will say its for me. that i'm pregnant just in case we see anybody we, or you know, alright?"

"Thanks so much." I kissed her cheek and put my hand on my belly again. I sat like that all the way to target. I think I even fell asleep on the way there because I woke up to mom shaking me.

"Honey come on were here." I sat back up and got out, drinking out of the water bottle that was next to me. I slammed the door shut and followed my mother into the store. We walked back to the baby section. I looked at the clothes and the car seats and the cribs. Everything was SO expensive. "I didn't know a baby was this expensive. Mom I'm not going to have the money to raise it the right way."

"Honey. Yes you will. I'll help. You'll get a job. Kyle might help. If he doesn't you've always got child support. I walked over to the diapers and pull ups and the bottles. The bags. The baby shoes. The formula. I'm going to spend over 500 dollars just on this stuff. 500 dollars that I don't have. I grabbed 5 bottles off the shelf. I gave my mom three while I carried the other two.

"Can we get these?" They were a clear bottle with a yellow trim around it.

"Sure honey." We walked to the self-check out and payed for them. There's something we won't have to buy for a while. She pulled off the receipt and walked out of Target.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Please don't ever leave me. I don't want you to raise the baby I just want you to help. Who's going to watch the baby while I'm at school and you're at work?"

"You'll have to drop out. That's the only way. Until it gets about 2 or 3. Then that's where a daycare comes in."

"No. I refuse to send my kid to a daycare. Absolutely not. I have dreams Mom. I can't just drop out at 14. Is there any other option?"

"I'm afraid not. Having a kid comes with consequences honey."

"What about when he or she gets older? I'm going to have to get a real job. Not flipping burgers at McDonald's to pass time. I'm going to need a real adult job." She just sat there smiling.

"I'm going to be a terrible mother!" I said breaking down in tears.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked in between cries.

"Because. You're already thinking of your baby. You're not even 2 months along and you're already thinking of the future. You'll be fine. As of right now get a job babysitting or something. It'll be some money. Then my 2 jobs I have, there's more. We have to tell your brother. He will want to know."

"Okay. We'll tell him tomorrow when he comes home okay?"

"Okay." We stopped at Sonic and got something to eat.

Once we got home about 6:30 I took a long hot bath and got changed into shorts and a tanktop. I crawled into bed and fell into a deep sleep

Author's note: yup! she is PREGNANT!! Well you could have probably seen it coming by the title of the story... anyway we are leaving Friday instead of Thursday so there will be 1 or 2 more updates. We will be gone until June 21 or June 22. Then my birthday is June 23 sooo..i'll be busy with that. byee. thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!

Xx~Brooklynn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
47.6K 717 17
years have passed after the Walker outbreak you been alone for years but maybe there is still good in the world after meeting a girl with a similar s...
5.3K 55 36
Cleo is a 19 year old all she ever does is work, eat and sleep she never goes out to have any fun. Her friend Lucy encourages her to go out one night...
44.7K 1.3K 73
Jo is a 14 year old girl with the perfect life! With great Friendships and relationships, nothing could go wrong... Or Atleast till her dad decides t...