Thug Love Hurts

By Jewel97

Diamond had been thru hell and back for at least seven years of her life! She thinks everything starts to go... More

Thug Love Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~ Funeral & Other Surprises
Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 8

110K 2.5K 580
By Jewel97

Weeks went by and can you believe me and Kjay still havent talked? Fuck him and his feelings as about now. I non give a fuck about him. I see how he wanna do it now. So fuck him.  Me and Kreshawn had been getting close. He was a real sweet heart and down to earth. We be with each other mostly everyday. He made me forget about all my worries. He even replaced Kjay....

"So you really feeling him huh?" Chantel asked me as we are in my room chilling waiting on Honey.

"Yeah. You can say that" I say smiling.

"Aww too cute. You and my brother aint been talking?" she asked.

"Man fuck yo brother" I say not realizing what I'm saying. She laughs.

"Its okay. I non give a fuck. He a fuck nigga. Never fall for a thug boo" she says.

"I found that the hard way" I say thinking about Kjay.

"Honey is in this bitch!" Honey says busting up in my room.

"Damn Honey" Chantel says.

"I know I know Im late. Gosh I had to handle something with Jaheem" she says.

"Mhmm. Where he at now?" I ask.

"Outside with Joshua Kreshawn and Kjay" she says making me roll my eyes.

"Ohh Joshua is here. Lets go outside" Chantel says smiling. We all follow her outside and the boys are blasting Lil Boosie "Set It Off" and smoking a blunt.

"Old ass song!" Chantel says going over to hug and kiss my brother. They're so cute. Even though they havent made it official.

"I dont give a fuck. Lil boosie still be jamming! Free my nigga" Joshua says making everybody laugh. I can tell he high. I walk over to Kreshawn to give him a hug. He kisses me on the neck. It sends chills down my spine. I smile at him and he wraps his arms around my waist. Everybody is caked up besides Kjay ass.

~Kjay~

When the hell did this happen? Diamond and Kreshawn? Fuckk noo. Why the hell Chantel aint tell me. They all hugged up an shit. Then theres me wishing that I would of talked to her after she wrote that poem about me. That could of been me an her kissing and hugging an shit. Was I getting jealous?

After everybody had left it was just me Joshua Chantel and Diamond. She had went inside the house.

"I'll be back" I say to them. But they to busy kissing. I swear Joshua better not breaky my sister heart. But wait? Have I already broke his?

"Diamond" I yell. No answer.

"Diamond" No answer.

"Fuck it" I say an begin to walk out the house.

"What?" She asks. I turn around to face her cute self.

"Can we ...talk" I say.

"Talk?" She asks.

"Yes talk" I say.

"About?" she says.

"This whole little poem thing" I say. She begins to laugh.

"You come to me with this bullshit a month later?" she says.

"Can we just talk about it? I miss you man" I say getting close to her.

"You miss me? Kjay you're just high and horny" she says.

"No Im not Diamond. Im being real with you" I say.

"Being real with me? Whatever Kjay. Im done with you. I thought we both knew this by now." she says.

"You're really done? Im not your bestfriend no more huh? That nigga Kreshawn got you feeling some type of way?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"He got me feeling better than you had me feeling" She says.

"And how is that? Man Diamond I dont give a fuck what you say. I aint going no where. Get that in your fucking head" I say.

"You aint going no where? Honey you was never anywhere! Kjay why dont you understand that my feelings toward you has left the building. They're gone and probably will not never come back" she says.

"They aint gone never come back? You sure?" I ask her.

"Yes I'm sure! Now Im done with this convo with you" she says and turn around but i grab her hand an pull her in for a kiss. The kiss starts out slow then ends up passionate. She lets out a soft moan then pulls away.

"Yo feelings back in the building." I say and walk out the house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 984 13
⇨ Albedo x G.N. Reader ⇨ Slight gore and injury detail ⇨ Physical and emotional abuse ⇨ May contain (some) smut <3 : Μ—Μ€βž› Your and Albedo's rela...
88.7K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 β€’ Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamondβ„’ Β©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...
760K 38.3K 46
My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the refill will it be what she wanted? Seq...