Once Was A Nerd Now Is The Ba...

By natalie_dance15

Carson Eastwood once was the girl everyone made fun of. She was picked on for the typical things being fat,ug... More

Ch. 1 Shopping
Ch:2 what comes along with change
Ch.3 Competition
Ch. 4: I'm Back Bitches
Ch:5 Sarcasm is my best quality
Ch. 6 New Neighbor?
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
Ch:8 You've got to be kidding
HELP
Ch.9 To Be or Not To Be
Ch 10: Your kidding me right?
Ch. 11 Oh Hell No
Ch.12 Can't You Just Die Already?
Ch.13 Bad Headaches and Hard Decisions

Ch.7 Seriously?

13.8K 380 245
By natalie_dance15

  It's been weeks since the night with Charlie... Tbh we've become closer and I'd be lying to my self if I said I didn't like it. Charlie nor Max know what happened and I'm not ready to tell yet. Max and I are okay not nearly as close as Charlie and I, he's become like a big brother almost. Ryder and the other two are a whole other story. I swear those three will be the death of me.

Today it is actually decent outside so I think I'm going to be lazy but cute. What to wear what to wear... I got it I picked up my black T-shirt and my grey striped shorts with my gold necklace and sandals. I let my hair hang in lose curls and put on nude eye shadow with mascara, then just a touch of lip gloss. I spun around in my body length mirror a couple of times feeling satisfied I picked up my book bag and headed down stairs.

I walked over to the counter to see a note from my mom.
Won't be home tonight, left you some money on the counter for dinner.
  Love you.

Great and Ty is at his college campus. I'm home alone mother fuckers. I'll probably just have some friends spend the night I thought as I was walking out the door making the decision to walk to school since its not that far and well the weather is nice.

I was now walking up the front steps of hell. I walked in the front doors and saw Macy, Thalia and the twins standing at my locker all talking. I walked up and put my books in.

"Hey guys!" I said looking at them.

"Hey beautiful." Charlie said while putting his arm around me.

"Hey Charles." I said smiling up at him.

"Ugh you know I hate when you call me that!" Charlie said as he threw a fit and stomped his foot.

"And thats all the reason of why I do it." I said laughing while Thalia and Macy joined in.

"Yeah whatever." Charlie pouted.

"Oh cry me a river! Well duces guys dont wanna be late, talk to you guys at lunch." I announced walking to class.

As I entered first bell I totally forgot I had this class with Ryder, Ian, and Justin. Great. Ryder just pisses me off he's so full of himself and he wants to be with me? Hell no. I know how he is even though he swears he isn't a fuckboy, but that's what they all say.

"Hey beautiful Carson dear."

"Shut up Ryder and leave me alone. I'm not in the mood today to deal with your shit."

"Well!" He faked mock hurt and put his hand over his heart before sitting down on my left."Someone's in a mood today." He claimed with a attitude.

"No shit did I not just say that!?" I say groaning.

Not even two minutes later the door opens and all talking subsides while everyone looks up to the front of the class. Out of the corner of my eye I see Justin and Ryder do a little handshake thing first thing that comes across my mind... Shit I'm going to die. Okay that may be a little exaggerated but this can't be good.

Its as if God and the world are against me I swear rather loudly as Mr.Wells is announcing our new student to the class.

"Ms. Eastwood, did you say something?" Mr.Wells stopped and looked pointedly at me with a confused look on his face.

"N-No sir nothing at all." I stuttered nervously why I'm nervous? Not a damn clue.

"Very well. Ashton you can take a seat next to Ms. Eastwood." Wells points to me and right then I swear I see Ashton smirk... Bastard.

Excuse me while I bang my head on my desk. I think agitated.

"Hey gorgeous." He whispers in my ear. It tingles a bit.

"No!!" I whisper yell loud enough for the four of them to hear. They all start to laugh I groan thats it bang the sound of my head against the desk. I give up.

Not much happened the rest of that class Justin who was sitting behind me with Ian kept tapping my shoulder repeatedly so I turned around and hit him in the forehead with my pencil, He just grunted and looked at my dumbfounded for a second but I'm used to seeing that look on his face.

"Did you just hit me with your pencil?" He asked but the look on his face looked like he was trying to figure out the answer to the world question of why is Obama in office... The world may never know. (Sorry to all the Obama supporters no offense)

"Did you just answer your own question
by stating the obvious?" I ask quirking a eyebrow with a slight smirk then turning around. I'm pretty sure I heard them all sigh.

I sunk in my seat and doodled in my note book zoning out until I heard the bell ring. The bell finaly rang and believe me when I say I was up and out of there faster then Thalia moves when she hears the name of Justin Bieber and shirtless in the same sentence but who wouldn't wanna see that?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day went on pretty fast from that point on saw the four goons in the hallway all looking guilty and shit about something only God knows what. But who cares because guess what?? Its lunch time and by the sound my stomach is making you would think someone got shanked.

I walked effortlessly down the hallway getting ran into by some football players because people dont know how to move their feet and walk like you would be there a whole lot faster if you weren't trying to play pin ball in the hallway.

I pushed open the doors to the lunch room just wanting this day to be over already like could it get any worse? I walk over to wait in line to get my food after five minutes of waiting being some really annoying freshman girls squealing about oh just how cute and perfect some football players were like "Omg his hair is perfect!"
"Omg no Zach's body is totes hot!"

Omg... No could you not. Finally making it into the lunch room I go find my water,apple, and spicy Italian sub then go pay for it.

I start to head back to my table and I feel like everyone's watching me the girls glaring and the guys smirking? Bunch of damn weirdos. I shrug it off and finally find my friends whom I've missed ever so dearly!

"Hi friends!" I squeal as I sit down next to Thalia and Charlie. I get a chorus of "Hey's" from everyone. Max was sitting next to Macy across from me and I'm in between Thalia and Charlie.

"So how has everyone's day's been?" Charlie asks putting his arm around me as usually I just lean into him making my self comfortable.

"Well mine started out iffy but its starting to get better." I mentioned finishing off my food.

"Why just iffy?" Macy asked scrunching her eyebrows together.

"Let me guess four guys?" Max asked more kind of stated but yeah he was right.

"Yeah your right, right one dot lol." I said chuckling. I got up to go throw my food away but as I was beginning to walk away I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

"Hey what the hell!?" I yelled. "Help? Anyone?" I said to anyone and everyone in the cafeteria but none of them dared to move. Thanks guys I think as I just hang there and enjoy the ride but boy when I get down from here whoevers in charge of this is in for a world of hell.

I look down while hanging there and damn does he have a nice bum. I smile wickedly and smack his bum as hard as I can since I'm hanging up side down I hear a grunt then what I think I hear of "Two could play at that game."

No he wouldn't dare!! "OW! I screech and start to punch his back that's it! "Put me down shrek!!"

"Okay." It speaks wait I know that voice wait why am I in the woods behind the school? God is this where I die? I've been a good kid mostly why me?

"Oh my God Carson would you shut up!?" Ryder says rather loudly

"Damn somebody's bimoody!" I slapped the back of his head "And what the hell is wrong with you, you know this is kidnapping!" I yell getting a bit mad.

"Carson shhh hey stop! Look we just wanted to talk." Ryder said while putting his hands on my shoulders to calm me.

"We? Whose we?" I asked looking around. Are his we's the trees?

"No us." I heard about three other voices as oh why dont you look at that all four boys stand in front of me.

"We knew you wouldn't give us the time of day to let us explain and talk to you by your self so we had to get creative." Ashton said shyly.

"K well I'm missing class so if you guys could move on with it." I say tired running my hand through my hair looking at all of them.

"Carson look the reason why we've been mean to you all these years is because of your brother... You know how we were all kind of friends with you when you were little but more friends with your brother, well he kinda warned everyone off of you and told them he would ruin them if he caught any guy around you." Justin stated.

I felt the tears start prickling my eyes. I cant believe this all my years of suffering was because of my asshole of a brother.

"Were really sorry Carson I never wanted to hurt you." Ashton reached out. I looked into his eyes and all I saw was sadness and regret I gave him a soft smile I believe you Ashton because through everything you were still always the nicest and stayed close the longest.

"Justin and Ian your both still assholes and Ryder I really don't have anything against you other then your a player and get on my nerves." I stated matter of factly.

"Look Carson let me prove to you I'm not that bad and go to the party with me tomorrow night." Ryder said stepping forward "Please."

"Not feeling it and now if you would excuse me I have to get to dance practice now that I've missed the rest of the day."

"Carson. Please?" He pleads. I do the most lady like thing I could muster and flipped him the bird.

I made my way to the studio for practice not needing to change because I'm already dressed in dance attire minus the jewelry.

I walked in and sat on the floor waiting on Thalia, Macy and the rest of the team to get here. I decided to stretch.

Ten minutes later my coach walks in and now everyone is here and coach says she has some exciting news and I really wanna know what it is!

"Well everyone the news you've all been waiting for... I have decided Carson you'll be doing a duet and its not with any of you but a new member to our team."

"Shit." I mumble knowing exactly who it is.

"Hey princess." His minty breath tickles my ear making me stiffen.

"Ryder your dance partner is Carson. I hope you guys start to spend a lot of time together and get to know each other." She finished with A knowing smile like she was proud of her self.

Seriously?... Sigh

"Alright let's get this over with were gonna dance to fall by Justin Beiber." I say getting up and heading to the other side of the studio.

After two hours of practice it was finally time for this day to come to end so happy to go home. I walked over to the mirrored wall and grabbed my bag before saying goodbye to everyone and heading out.

I look around to see that the sky is looking kind of dark so I pick up my pace knowing it takes a good twenty minutes to walk home. I get to the end of the street waiting so I can cross and I feel water hit my face I look up to confirm its now raining. "Seriously!?" I shout to nobody in particular. Can my day get any worse? Why did I decide to walk to school? I pull out my phone about to call someone to see that its dead.

Just as I'm about to continue walking I hear a car horn and look over to see a niceCherry red dodge challenger 2015. I stand there for a minute to gwak at this beautiful fucking car before me.

"Hey princess want a ride? You look a little wet." He asks shouting over the now pouring rain.

"Nah I think I'll walk." I say sassily continuing on my journey.

"Come on Carson get in the car your going to get sick." He says driving at the speed I'm walking.

"I'm fine! Its not like I can get any wetter!" I yell over the rain.

"Are you sure about that?" He asks with a hint of amusement in his voice. I look over to see him giving off his usual I'm a pretty boy and everyone knows it smirk.

"Okay one ew! And two No!" I exclaim standing there yelling over the rain.

"Okay Carson we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said narrowing his eyes at me. "Carson. Get. In. The. Car." He said leaving no discussion in his tone.

I stepped forward and narrowed my eyes. "How about... No." I said with a chuckle.

"That's it. Hard way it is." He says as he gets out of his car making his way to me.

Oh shit he's doesn't look so happy... "Yeah I'm just gonna go." I say as I take off running into a field towards my left. I hear him laugh and say he's gonna get me and that's when I high tail it before slipping... "Shit." I laugh and get up and start running again.

I don't get very far until I feel a pair of arms around my waist making me squeal and laugh. I'm being spun around and then stopped and faced forward looking straight into the eyes of a smiling Ryder.

It felt as if time stopped and I'm not sure how to describe the feeling that I'm feeling right now or the look he was giving me. I was snapped out of my thought when I felt his warm breath fan over my face. "That wasn't very nice of you to run away from me princess." He whispered.

He was now soaked like me his black hair drenched and shaggy, his hands were still on my waist and my arms were around his neck. I couldn't help but notice we were both glancing at each others lips we both started to lean in and that's when I moved my head and whispered in his ear, "Well where would the fun be if I didn't run?" I ask a little sarcasm in my voice.

I hear him grunt then bam like lightning I'm now back to where I was at lunch in the same position.

"Damit Ryder put me down shrek!!" I shriek.

"Nuh uh uh not until you learn to play nice." He says putting Me in the passengers seat of his car.

I never realized how cold I was until I felt the hot air coming out of the vent of his car I sighed sinking further into the seat.

"Jesus Carson your shaking!" Ryder says looking over at me with I think worry laced in his tone.

"I'm fine." I say putting my head against the widow.

"So how about that party?" He asks for the 4th time today.

"If I say yes will it make you happy?" I ask him half asleep.

"Yes?" He answers sounding more like a question.

"Then no." I answer with a slight chuckle.That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

"Carson"
Poke.
"Carson"
Poke
"Carson"
Poke

"Poke me one more damn time and you will lose your finger." I snap.

"Were at your um house.." He says hesitantly.

"Carry me." I grumble after I cough I feel like I'm dying and I can't feel anything.

"Damit Carson I think your sick for the love of God." He says before I'm lifted out of the car. I snuggle closer to his chest as I feel the door being pushed open.

Once we arrive to my room I'm set down on my bed and Ryder comes out of my walk in with a big T-shirt and a pair of leggings with fluffy socks and tells me to change.

"Whyyy?" I groan not wanting to move.

"Because your going to get sick if you don't just do it!" He tells me sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Why do you care?" I ask getting up walking to my bathroom.

"I don't." He scoffs before walking out of my room.

I hear the front door close as I'm walking out of the bathroom. I sigh and put my hair in a messy bun before setting my alarm and putting my phone on the charge before going to bed. I turn out my light and snuggle up into my covers thinking about today before falling back asleep.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I realize that I'm terrible because its taken this long to update and I'm sorry I'm a sophomore in highschool balancing dance and swim practice every day so I'll make you guys a deal when this chapter gets 200 reads and at least 10 votes I'll update.

Thnx guys love you all
~Nat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
1.1K 110 34
He walks up to me, the girl standing behind him. "Hello Jordan," Gillespie says. He points to the girl. "This little lady here is a new student. I'm...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

516K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
41 0 12
It's Kiara's first day in college and she is super excited. What she doesn't know is that college life in Harvard is going to be a roller coaster rid...