Adopted by Gerard Way?!

By dubstep_killjoys

Amanda is 12 years old and lives in an orphanage. Her parents left her and she lives a boring life. What if h... More

Chapter 1 // Killjoy sister!
Chapter 2 // No Way!
Chapter 3 // Nothing you can say can stop me going home!
Chappy 4 and 5// Uncle Frankie! and Lost baby...
Chappy 8 // Puppy Eyes.
Chapter 8 // Off To Hell-- Oh, I mean School! (Can't tell the difference)
Chapteh 9 // Cute Boy
Capthah 10 // Love??
Chappy 11 // Next Generation Romances &The Sleepover
Chapter 12 // Baby Bump
Chapter 13 // Months
Chapter 14 // Now!?
Chapter 15 // Sadness and Worries
34 VOTES!
Chapter 16 // Rock Star
Epilogue
Sequel OUT!
How They'd Dissapear
OMG!!!
I CAN'T EVEN!?!
Phan competition!

Chapter 6 // Happy Birthday!!

762 34 16
By dubstep_killjoys

Amanda's POV

I wake up by Bandit, mom and dad singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. Mommy's voice is tired, Bandit's is high pitched and dad's is as good as Gerard Way's. Oh, yeah, Gerard Way is my dad. Woopsie, forgot that. They give me presents.

"You guy's didn't have to buy me anything." I say blushing.

"That's a shit load of bullshit, I know that you want a guitar." Dad says.

"But they cost so much, I saved nine years for my old one." I say unwrapping the present. "Plus, I dont expect to get one either way."

I open the box. A handpainting! It looks like Bandit's hands.

"It's mine!" Bandit says. "I painted it, do you like it?" 

"Yes! It's super cool!!" I say hugging my little sister.

"Oh, oh, mine next!" Gerard points at the biggest of packages. He smirks like a child on christmas day. I rip it open! A big speaker to plug it into a guitar. 

"I kinda bought it before you broke the guitar..." He scratches his neck. 

"Oh, it's okay. I'll save money for a new guitar later." Lyn-Z nods and smiles sadly. Gerard nods.

"Mine next!" Lyn-Z says. I open her gift to reveal everything a girl would need in makeup. Eyeliner, black eyeshadow, nude eyeshadow, and at least seven dark coloured lipsticks!

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!" I hug her super hard. "Thanks LynZMom!! Thanks GeeDad!! Thanks BandiGirl!!" They laugh at the nicknames. (A/N It's pronounced 'LinsiMom', just so U know it, I'm gonna use it as her nickname, don't get confused <3

We go down for breakfast. Daddy makes pancakes and mommy are making sandwiches. 

"Bandit, honey, you want cheese on yours?" She asks.

"Yess, mommy please!" She replies, and Mom puts some cheese on hers. 

We sit down, me eating pancakes and drinking hot cocoa. 

"Sooo, yeah, I kinda is gonna go to jail if I don't, sooo.... AMANDAYOU'REKINDAGOINGTOSCHOOLINTWODAYS...." He breaks the silence and mumbles the last part very fast. I freeze.

"No, no, nonononononononono!!!" I sob. "I can't they'll bully me."

"Amanda Way, listen to me now." He takes my hands. I feel the panic attack creeping my eyes fladder around for an escape, my breathing gets quicker, my muscles start twitching. My tears comes and my throat feels stiff. I try to get away from him, my vision blurring. Thanks vision for betraying me!! GeeDad pulls me in for a big bear hug. "Calm down. Breathe in and out." I release all of my feelings and my muscles feels tired. I collapse and there my vision goes black.  You're welcome, Amanda!

I wake up about fifteen minutes later, Gerard sitting on my bed holding my hand, looking very worried. The back of my head hurts like hell.

"Hi worried." I smile and croak out, trying to speak.

"Hi beautiful, calm down, schhhh, it's okay." He tries to comfort, his eyes still worried.

"Okay," I breathe. "What happened, I just blacked out."

"You got a real bad panic attack, honey. You where like an animal, trying to escape at any cost." He explains " We ---"

"WAIT!! Did I hurt anyone!?"

"You scared Bandit really bad, and almost bit me."

"Sorry."

"No, it's us thats gonna apologize. We put the stress on you. And Lindsay slammed you in the back of your head with a frying pan." Gerard scratches his neck. 

"It's okay, GeeDad. You guys are safe, thats all that matters." 

LYN-Z's POV (The panic attack.)

She is hyperventilating. Gerard is hugging her, trying to comfort. He's really good at that, so Amanda should calm down soon. Bandit runs over to me and I pick her up.

"Is sissy okay?" She looks worried. I nod and smile.

"She just need some quiet." I whisper. The same moment I see her eyes. Clicking, like when you put in a new gear in the car.

"Gerard!!" I reach out for his hand. Too late. 

She growls, a animalistic sound deep down her throat. Gerard notices. His eyes went empty after that. Amanda tried to bite him and almost does. But Lady B runs up in daddy's defeat. She slaps her sister across the face and then runs back to me, hiding. Ammy comes closer to us. I grab the nearest thing, a frying pan, and dunks it in her head, hitting the back of it. She falls into a puddle of tears and blood. The animal break into unhuman sobs.  I fall on my knees crying for Gerard.

"Gerard, I hit her! I've hurt our daughter!!" I sob. "She's bleeding, Gee! Help me!" My desparate word eco.

Amanda's POV

I get up and go downstairs. Meeting Bandit in the process. She looks at me like I'm a monster.

"Hey Bee." I say scratching my neck. She laughs nervously. 

"Hi Amanda." She replies. I hear that something is wrong. She always calls me Sissy. 

I hug her. She hestitates but hugs back. 

"You scared me and mommy." A couple of tears falls down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't me! I- I-" I try to explain to a six year old.

I continue to walk down the stairs. I see mommy, pale and whiter than before, looking out into empty air, holding a mug of coffee.

"Hi." I say to break the silence. She jumps a little but sees me. She smiles nervously.

"Hi, sweet-play." She says. Her body still beeing tensed up.

"Are you okay, you look white like you saw a ghost." I say worried for my mom's health.

"Yeah, sweet-play. I'm fine." She chukles nervously.

"Okay if I say it like this," I say sharply. "Cut the bullshit, what is wrong?"

"I hurt you." She mumbles. "I fucking hit you with a pan in your head."

"But I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"But I am!! And I want to! My parents abused me, they where never there for me, I want to be there for you!!" She says, irritated and almost angry. "Now I've become like them. I've fucking hit you so you passed out!!" She turn all that anger at... Me? I hestitate. The tears starts running down my cheeks.

"No, I didn't mean it---" I run up to my room at the speed of lightning. "AMANDA---" I shut my door with a bang. I throw myself at the bed and begin sobbing. I hear Lindsay knocking, trying to contact me, but I'm in my bubble of lonlyness. I fall asleep. I wake up by gentle knocks. 

"Amanda, sweetie." I hear Gerard's gentle voice call out. I unlock my door and I just stand in the doorway.

Gerard's  POV

I hear how she picks with the lock. The door opens and I see a destroyed, ruffy haired, version of my little daughter. She just stands there, red and puffy eyes staring into mine. I hug her. She doesn't hug back. I feel how her shoulders shake.

"Lindsay, she yelled at me." She sobbs. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her downstairs. Lindsay immidiantley sees her and rushes towards her. I puts her down. She stopped crying.

"I didn't mean it!! I swear! I'm so sorry!" Lindsay sobs. Amanda hugs her. 

"I know," Ammy answers. "And I forgive you." 

"Ehh, guys I kinda wanted it to be a surprise, but everyone is coming over at six, sooo." I scratch my neck. Lindsay looks in panic and Amanda looks at me in happiness and panic. They both run to their rooms. "Ammy, honey you should change that band tee to the dress I got you."

"What dress?" She reply confused. 

"The dress in your closet." I say standing in the doorway looking at my sweet pea trying to organize. She pulls out the dark blue dress with white skirt that has blue dots on it and gasps.  "Happy Birthday, sweet Pea." I say cheering.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!! It's beautiful." She jumps around.

"Beautiful dress to a beautiful person." I smile.

"Now, GET OUT GEEDAD!! I'M GONNA CHANGE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO WATCH ME!!" She jokes and I run away.

Amanda's POV

I get changed and admire the polkadot dress dad got me. It's beautiful, sadly such a beautiful dress is on a ugly person. I comb my slightly curly hair. I havn't used my flattening iron in dayyyys. I put on a thin line of eyeliner. I admire the girl in the mirror. I didn't see dad in the doorway.

"You look beautiful." He sighs. 

"GAAAH!" I jump at least two meters. 

"Sorry, hunniebee." He walks in. "But how am I gonna get the boys off you now?" i giggle but smiles sadly.

"No boy will ever like me." I sighs.

"Never say never, Hunniebee." 

We walk down the stairs and the mass of people cheers.

I see Frank, Jamia, Cherry 'N' Lily, Ray, Christa, Uncle Mikey, Jimmy and Sarah. 

"Happy Birthday Amanda!!" They all cheer. After lots of hugs I get to Sarah.

"Hey, killjoy sister." A tear of happiness runs down her cheek. 

"I missed you, Sarah." 

"I missed you too."

We ran around the house and I showed her everything. Then I bumped into Jimmy.

"Hey, I was just looking for my bestie's daughter!" He jokes. We hug each other.

"Lookin' 4 u too, Uncle Jimmsy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4K 24
13 year old Melody Grace has lived in an orphanage her whole life, until she gets adopted by her idols.
174K 4.9K 32
Jade, a sixteen year old girl, is trying to escape her past. She's spent most of her life being passed around families and adoption centres that didn...
1.6K 94 25
Mikey way, a normal and cool teenager who's pretty normal except for two things, he lives in foster care and he's mute. Hes traveling around all his...
21.9K 641 38
Quinn. a girl from Louisiana, had a lovely life she lived in a huge house with two loving parents that she could always go to no matter what,but her...