Leon & Prince of the Desert (...

By Justme_Ai

It is supposedly just a normal holiday to Abu Dhabi for Leon, who takes her whole time helping her father rai... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

9.8K 504 20
By Justme_Ai

My head going to explode...

I don't know what to do after finding the truth about Omar!

Scared.. confused.. everything!

What is he doing with me?!

Ugh!!!!

Last night I can't find him, his bodyguards was the one who bring me back to the hotel.

I need an explanation but I can't find him!

Looking at the clock I decided to start my morning as usual and find Anisah downstairs.

I guess she could explain it since I don't know who else I could ask.

When the lift reach the Ground floor, I saw Anisah and quickly walked toward her.

"Why you didn't tell me who is the real Omar, Anisah?" I forgot to greet her and just shot the question toward my tour guide.

Anisah looks surprised with a raised brow "You mean, you don't know this whole time, Miss?" She asked me back who groan but shook my head to answer her.

"I have no idea, Anisah," I tell her honestly.

We start walking to the cafeteria where I will get my breakfast with my mind full of questions.

If I knew I will go far away from him, from this situation, from the beginning.

Why am I so stupid!

Yesterday, Myeasha told me that Zayed or Omar was in MI6 or SIS once and he's a great person to guard the Sheikh, he even teaches several best people who guard the Sheikh now since he's gone to Maroko and lived there after the bomb accident 5 years ago.

"After the bomb, he changed and I know it's because of he lost his ability as a man that...." Myeasha quickly stops talking and not long after that one of the men in a black suit comes to inform me that he will escort me back to the hotel since Omar still has business with the Sheikh.

But I keep thinking about Myeasha's words.

What does she mean about 'he lost his ability as a man'?

Oh God, what am I involved with?

I just come for holiday not to find myself bound with another responsibility.

"You look unhappy, Miss" Anisah's voice snaps me back from my mind.

I release a hard breath before taking a sip of my coffee.

"I just want to leave this country and from this situation," I tell her the truth and make her gasp "He claims me as his Zaujah!!" I finish in horror and groan.

"But, people saw you going out and back together to this hotel and you two even take the trip together, he tells the other that you're his Zaujah for your honor" She explains softly and I groan more because I don't know that.

"You should've told me earlier, Anisah" I complain and she just gives me a sad expression because I know it's not her fault, I should've gotten attention more, this is not America for God's sakes.

Stupid!!

What should I do now?

Could I run from this country without getting caught by him?

I know he's an attractive man, but being his wife?

And I know Arabian prince known to have so many wives and no... I don't want to be one of them.

Then I notice the man in a black suit watching us.

"Are we not going anywhere?" I asked her who shook her head in guilt.

"Sir Omar order" She responds and I can't help but groan in loud.

Who am I involved with?!

"Anisah" She turn her gaze back to me when I call her "Tell me the truth, can I run from this situation? From Omar?" I asked her who frown and slowly shook her head.

CRAP!!

"Why do you want to run, Leon?"

DOUBLE CRAP!!

Speaking of the devil and he shall arise...

Anisah just bow her head while I stun in my place without turning my head to know that Omar stood behind me.

"You could go, Anisah" He order her who get up quickly and I plead with my eyes to make her stay but she shook her head and give me an apology gaze.

Oh, God...

"1 coffee, please," He said to the waitress before taking Anisah's seat in front of me with his gaze locked on me the whole time while I try my best to not meet his eyes.

He didn't say anything for a minute, even after his coffee came, and take a sip of his coffee while staring at me who sat nervously on my seat, trying to not meet his gaze even for a second.

We sat there for a minute, he staring at me and I try to avoid his gaze in silence which I know must be weird when people looking at us now.

I just don't know how to react after everything that I know about him.

Why me?

Why did he suddenly claim me?

His Zaujah? God, I can't imagine it.

I just got my time alone from the responsibility, now someone claims me as his wife?!

F**k my life!

"After breakfast we must go to meet my uncle, Mohammed Al Shaibani" He said calmly while I can't help myself but gasped loudly and quickly lift my head to meet his gaze "He heard about you, from Myeasha, and demand to meet you immediately" He sighed.

I quickly shook my head "I don't want to involve with whatever your plan, your highness" I mocked him who frown and stared at me with pure anger that I saw for the first time on his face.

He stroked his face and sighed "Look, Leon.." He starts and tries to grab my hand and I quickly pull away from his grasp.

"Omar... Zayed, or whatever your real name is" I interject him "I'm here for holiday, please, what's with this Zaujah means and everything?! I don't want it! Take it back!! Leave me!!!!" I state firmly and saw him look tense which make me gulp nervously.

Oh, sh*t!

I thought he was going to be mad at me, but I am shocked when see him smile.

God, why does he looks breathtakingly gorgeous?!

Be strong, Leon...

Don't get distraught by his looks, even though I know he looks that handsome.

He put his right hand on his chin still smiling making me frown more, trying to look mad and didn't get the effect from his looks.

"I know that I made the right decision for claiming you and you show me that I am right by rejecting me now," He told me who didn't understand why he say those words.

Is he crazy?!

My response makes him happy?!

Omar stood up from his seat before kneeling on the floor beside me who sat nervously on my seat before grabbing both of my hands.

"What are you doing, Omar?" I hissed when I realize our position and how people start staring at us with a smile on their faces.

His smirk told me that he knows I can't do anything since people stare at us and make me try to not hit his head.

Why is he doing this to me?

WHY ME?!

"Leon, I know you don't know me at first and it fascinates me," He said lowly so that people around us can't hear him and only I can "Please, let me explain why I suddenly choose you but we need to talk in private, not here" He added.

Is he serious?

I take a second to study his face to see the truth behind his words before slowly I nod my head.

I just hope it won't hit me in the end, I thought when we both stood up from our table and walked together to the elevator for the first time.

He hit the highest floor that tells me he stays in the penthouse room, which isn't a surprise since he's the heir of someone that I know was wealthy like the Sheikh himself.

Oh God, if only I know who the man that I spend in here is, I will ignore him the moment he greets me.

Click...

"Come in" He open the door and slowly I walk inside without thinking that this was my other mistake by going into the same room by myself with a man.

"I'm sorry, Leon," Omar said the moment he shut the door.

"What?"

He walks closer and pulls my body with his hand on my waist "Going inside with a man to a room is forbidden in here, unless you're husband and wife" I gasped loudly and try to push him, but he was too strong.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him with teary eyes.

He tricks me!

He tightened his hands on my waist to show me that I can't go anywhere before putting his head on my shoulder.

Wha...

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Leon" I choked trying to hold my fear but can't hold myself by shivering for having him and feeling him this close.

He raised his head and cupped my face.

Why is he doing this?

Why does he act so gentle?

Too shocked to respond when I see his expression, I frown when he gives my nose a little peck.

"It's been a long time since I have this feeling toward woman," He said softly and my eyes widened immediately after the information then he added "Not only my heart but my whole body"

His whole body?

"What.. what do you mean?" I stutter with my heart beating like I'm just running fast.

He take a moment to study me before he release me and I gasped when he, one by one undressed his clothes.

What the...

"OMAR?!" I hissed and quickly turn around, trying to not see something that I know I'm going to like.

He didn't say anything for a minute until I feel his hand touch mine.

Is he going to r**e me?!

Gasped, I try to push his hand away but shockingly he pulls my right hand closer and make me touch his chest.

Oh, God...

What is he doing?!

"Omar, please no" I plead; I don't know what his plan was by doing this to me.

He keeps moving my hand lower until I feel something...

The softest of his skin changed...

"Omar, what.." I want to see what is this; that I feel but am too afraid to open my eyes and see it, afraid if he's naked in front of me.

"Leon" Omar whispers my name softly and makes me lose the battle before slowly I turn around to meet his gaze.

I can't hold myself when I see him.

"Oh my God," I close my mouth quickly when I study the man, who was almost naked, in front of me.

I am shocked not to see him almost naked only with his boxer, but I am shocked to see the huge scar that covers his body from the waist down toward his thigh.

The boxer tells me that the scars are also there.

Is this the reason why Myeasha told me that he lost his ability as a man before?

Is it because he has no...

"I have the man's part.. mostly" Omar interrupts my crazy thought by stating that and making me blush before I raise my gaze back to his handsome face.

He gave me a sad smile that I don't know how to respond so I just stood dumbly there staring at the perfect man who unfortunately have a horrible accident.

"What.." I pause and clear my throat before I dare myself to ask "What happen?" I finally ask.

I can't believe that a man as perfect and as handsome as him, has this huge secret.

But why me?

Why did he chooses me and revealed his secret to me?

Is it true that he has no man's part?!

The accident left him without it?!

But he said 'I have the man's part.. mostly'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.6K 33
𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha," a story about a 19-year-old college gi...
241 1 15
Tecently divorced mother of two heads home for the holidays where she comes face to face with her high school sweetheart Keaton Brown. Can she resist...
10.8K 170 28
Elizabeth finds herself falling in love with a very sexy vampire named Lawrence. Everything is totally fine until Lawrence's twin "evil" brother show...
945K 22.4K 29
Do you know how it feels to be beaten, left behind? Well, Astrid Wheeler does, and she hates it. She's tired of being used as a pathetic punching b...