Abusive Love

Av poeticmelanin

"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and... Mer

Chapter 1 Abuse or Love-
Chapter 2- Now and Then
Chapter 3 - Fight through the Past
Chapter 4 - Do I even love Him ?
Chapter 5 - I choose you
Chaper 6 - All My Life
Chapter 7 - People Change
Chapter 8 - Haunted Memories
Chapter 9 - He wasn't the One
Chapter 10- Game Time
Chapter 11 - I'm sorry
Chapter 12 - I will Be There For You
Chapter 13 - Strengthen Love
Chapter 14 - I can't
Chapter 15 - You are Mine
Chapter 16 - Oh Well
Chapter 17 - Tender Love
Chapter 18 - You're Dead
Chapter 19 - Confession
Chapter 20 - Relax Baby
Chapter 22- I think I'm ready
Chapter 23 - You Have My Blessings
Chapter 24 - She is Mine
Chapter 25..
Chapter 26 - Ill Get Him
Chapter 27 - All My Life
Chapter 28...
Chapter 29..
Epilogue
Announcement !
Sequel
Sequel Announcement !

Chapter 21 - I Want A Family

2.3K 83 10
Av poeticmelanin

Edited!

Comment and Vote! Please thank you! Good reading!

–––

Jordan Point of View -

"Wow." I gasp at the view down below. The water was so clear the vintage buildings all looked amazing.

"We'll be landing in eight minutes."

I looked over to Damar who flashed me a white smile of assurance.

I sat back in my seat so excited but so scared. What if they don't like me?

~

We got our bags and some tall handsome man with a buff body type was standing there holding a piece of paper that had me and Damar name on it.

"Travon!" Damar exclaimed walking over in a hurry I couldn't keep up. Damar shakes the mans hand pulling him into a hug.

I walked over with my purse smacking me on my thigh.

"Madam Carter,"the man slurred off his tongue in such a seducing accent as he puts his hand out. I'm guessing I was to shake him sliding my hand into his he bends his head down and kisses me right in the middle of my hand.

"My name is Travon." He said releasing my hand "Welcome to Italy." I was memorized by his accent.

"Jordan." Trying to pull myself together.

"I'm fully aware." I was having mixed feelings to what he might mean by that. Finally after a internal battle with myself I dropped it.

I laced my fingers and locking them into Damar's as we followed Travon.

Immediately we were outside I was hit with such warmth such happiness just in the air.

I needed this.

We finally reached a black long limo there was a man on the end of the limo. The man was tall with a drivers hat black suit, black dress pants, white dress shirt along with a black bowtie.

"Madam," bowing his head down at me he also has an accent. I grinned tightly and did the same for him confused.

I heard Damar chuckle at my confusion. I smacked him on his stomach.

"Sir," he said towards Damar doing the same thing he did for me bowing.

"Michael its been awhile I have missed you."

"Same here sir." Opening the door gesturing we sit.

Damar allowed me to sit down first I go inside the car this is big. There was the mini bar on the side towards the door we entered, a mini TV set by the far end, and many seats surrounding the area of the room.

How rich is Damar parents ?

Travon sat in the front with Michael.

"Are you excited?" Damar whispered in my ear sending my heart into a leap.

"Yeah." Finally realizing how nervous I am. I didn't even realize my hands shaking

"Why are you shaking?" Covering his mouth to hide his effort from trying to stop himself from laughing.

"How are you parents like?" I asked ignoring his question.

"They are okay I guess. I mean they never judge anyone they too humbled and modest for that."

"Okay." I slurred.

He places his hands on top of mine squeezing it. "Don't worry they are going to love you."

I nod. Leaving it at that I force my attention to go to outside the window.
Italy is beautiful couples walking along side.

"Its so beautiful."

"Oh yes it is." I hear Damar say I look over to him. His eyes immediately lock me down.

"Why you so corny!?"

"I don't know." ignoring him as I stare out the window.

We turned into a huge gate that was a dark green hugging all around the arcs of land.

The gate opens smoothly allowing us access to go through. As we turned and made a half circle till we had reached the front of the house.

Correction mansion ! It was so big, it was light brown with many windows.
Workers around the garden or the pool.

My stomach began to flop, is he trying to show his family how lame and poor I was.

I was disturbed out of my thoughts.

"Jordan ! Jordan!"

"Y-yeah?"

"Were here let's go their waiting for us."

"T-their?" I continued to stammer.

"Yes t-their. My family is w-waiting for us!" Damar mocking me grasping my hand pulling me out of the car.

Not trying to be resistant I allowed my body to follow him out of the car.

We headed to a gigantic brown dark wooden door, the more we approached the more I got scared.Before we can even knock or open the door. The door swings open revealing an average height woman. By the way she looked she looked like she can be in her late 40s or so.She was dressed in a nice flowing flowered dressed that went down to her knees. Along with casual flats, makeup, and hair. She was truly beautiful and simple

"My baby!" she yelp grabbing Damar face facing his so she can kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi mommy." he chocked out looking embarrassed about the situation I am guessing. I giggle to myself.

Then soon her attention focus on me I stare at her as she looks me analyzes me from head to toe.I began to shift in her gaze.

"And you must be Jordan." She says reaching down to my hands that where dangling along side my thighs and embraces them into her hands.

"Y-y-yes Ma." I stuttered out I can feel my face to begin to heat up in embarrassment I am never that flustered in front of someone.

She began to chuckle "Oh please call me Kelly or Mom." she bits her bottom lip as thinking to say more. "You know what I don't care which ever of the two." she says shrugging.

She earns a chuckle from Damar she playfully smacks him in his chest.

"W-what I do?" questioning and shocked at why he was hit.

"You are laughing at me!" she narrows down her vision on Damar.

"Umm, correction I was laughing at her."

Saying that he earned another hit towards his chest "That's even worse because she our guest! Didn't I show you any manners !" She spits through her teeth angrier plastered on her face. Her attention was now on Damar she releases my arms.

Damar looked scared as if his mother can just go into the room get the cane and spank him like a little child.

Soon, to my surprise the mother wraps her arm around Damar neck bringing him down to her level.

"Man, I love messing with you." dragging him into the house.

I busted into a chuckle following behind them. There house was more expensive more beautiful then the outside was. It was warm and cozy looking. Had many family pictures and everything. I began to wonder how come I never seen Damar family? How did he make it in high school? At least he has a family.

I soon began to feel a swollen in my heart. Damar had all this yet he never brought them up what so ever!

Unlike me I grew up with a drug addict mother along with an acholoic father. I spent my first fourteen years of life. Hearing them argue being cursed for not being a great child. That I was useless.

Not to long I decide to tell my teacher how it is when I go home. She calls social security on my parents. They came and took me away and placed me in a home. The home wasn't anything better then what I dealt with all those years. In fact it was worse. The older kids picked on me discriminated me for my color skin. Said "Blacks don't make it far give up." I hid every pain I went through in order to protect the way others outside the home think of me.

I don't know where my parents are at but if they were to see me they will spit in my face and curse me for sending them to rehab.

"Jordan! Hello!" Damar waving his hand up and down my eye vision to get my attention.

"Yeah, sorry."

"My mom wants us to meet the rest of the family." lacing my fingers into his.

A family I deeply wish I had.

~

Dear readers,

I'm sorry for the issue of updating late. I will try to update at least one every week or even twice.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter very relax... or just probably boring I don't know.

Please do follow me and tell me what you think about this chapter.

~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.8K 852 21
"How could you?!" I said crying,"I though you loved me." He laughs making me cry more. He stands up and slaps me across the face. His eyes burning h...
859K 24K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...
532K 14.8K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...