Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear

145K 5.7K 8.3K
By MaskCover

Wednesday September 16th

While on her way to school, (Y/n) took out her phone and re-read the message she received from the twins.

"Sorry, it looks like we won't go to school for a while. We are beyond sick (~_~)"

"Alright, you guys rest and have a quick recovery."

She felt a bit disappointed at how her friends won't be joining her to school for a few days, and was sure she would feel lonely with ought the two. Exhaling heavily, she wondered how her week would go, 'this should be a long few days.'

Time Skip

'I hope I can finally get to have a proper conversation with her....' Bako walked towards his class in a rushed manner, nearly bumping into a few bystanders on the way.

He finally reached the class room, resplendent with excitement and confidence. When he entered, the male immediately landed his eyes on the lonesome girl who was reading her book. Seeming bored, accompanied by the fact that she was alone gave the blue haired boy more motivation to interact with her. However as he was about to set foot in her direction, he was interrupted by a certain female.

"Hello, Bako~" Maki had once again interfered at his attempts to get close with the (h/c) haired girl. This time, Bako could barely contain his distain towards the female's actions and was giving his hardest try to shoo the girl away. "Wait, it's my responsibility to look after you for the week after all, so-"

"Do I look like a toddler to you?" He did not raise his volume, only said it in a passive-aggressive way. "I can take care of myself, I don't need you anymore. Thank you for your help but I would prefer it if you leave me alone." He told her steadily, but his voice held a vail of irritation and a threatening undertone. The female was taken by surprise and prognosticated that she should back off and comply with his wishes.

The boy left the stunned girl to contemplate, and finally sat down next to the female he truly wanted to give his attention to. "Hey (Y/n), where are your friends?" His tone had changed drastically into one of tenderness and compassion.

(Y/n) jumped at his sudden appearance but calmed herself when she saw it was her science partner and class mate. "They're at home, sick. Which is a complete bummer for me." The girl slumped her body against her desk and closed her eyes, trying to rest before lessons start.

The boy watched her peaceful form, captivated by her calm demeanour. He slowly brought his hand towards her head and gently brushed her hair, memorising the texture of every strand. "What are you doing?" The boy broke out of his trance and realised what he was doing. He hastily retracted his hand back and ran the whole scenario through his head.

"There was a fly, sorry." (Y/n) checked her hair for any more bugs and after satisfying her curiosity she returned to her exhausted state.

"Thanks.....gosh I'm tired!" She breathed out. "Hey, we have science next. Wanna be my partner for any practical work?"

"Yes!" Bako more than eagerly said in a rushed demeanour. He collected himself and inwardly cheered. 'What's wrong with me? Why is she getting into my head?' The boy heard the bell ringing which signalled home to go back to his own seat.

During science, the azure male held a proper conversation with his partner, listening intently to her voice and words, absorbing as much information about her as possible. Intrigued by every move she made, and every habit she displayed somehow engraved itself in his long term memory. "Sorry if I become annoying at some point. I have a tendency to ramble on."

"Not at all. I enjoy listening to you." It was a simple enough comment, but (Y/n) was given a chilling sense of discomfort in the way he spoke out. Then again, she was having these perceptions for a while now so it didn't cause her as much alarm. "Can I listen to you more at lunch?" He innocently requests. (Y/n) felt a jab at her heart, her brain telling her to be reluctant. In contradiction, the (h/c) haired girl pushed the instinctual warnings aside she agreed to his offer. "I'm so glad."

After the lesson was finished, Bako kept a hold of a satisfied and giddy smirk plastered on his face. And with ought the notice of (Y/n), held his vision fixed on her.

When the lesson came to an end, the azure boy came out with an uplifting atmosphere around him. "I can't wait (Y/n)."

The girl walked off, headed to her second class: history. And unsurprisingly, Jin buoyantly perked up at the sight of her. This time, he was much more open to talking her instead of writing down his words. "How has your morning been?" He politely spoke out, attempting not to let his voice shake.

"It's been pretty neat, Bako has been great company." The male quickly changed his mood completely towards her simple statement. His face a mixture of confusion, disappointment and even some hurt. Though he didn't know why, she was just his partner, and he knew she talked to others outside of history with him. So why did he react in such a way when she mentioned her enjoyment of his best friend's presence. "Jin?! Are you alive?!" (Y/n) snapped the boy out of his wondering state. He hastily sucked in his breath, realising the female's face was at an extremely close proximity with his own. (Y/n) reeled back, satisfied that she had grabbed his attention again. Though this left the emerald eye'd boy in stunned silence. "Jin? Come on, not again!"

"Alright, everyone take your homework out so we can put them up on the display outside." (Y/n) figured that she'll leave the boy to snap himself out and help with the displays. Meanwhile, the catatonic boy was replete with a very unfamiliar emotion. When the girl returned she had a playful grin on her lips.

"I wonder if someone will notice what we've been writing at the back." She snickered, seeing her partner had not moved from his paralysed state. "Jin? Come on man, don't leave the world just yet."

"You have very pretty eyes." (Y/n) obviously became cryptic over the compliment and had to replay the interaction over again to finally get the grip of what was said. In an instance, Jin became even more astonished than the praised girl. "W-what did I say?"

"You said that my eyes were pretty." The boy's parakeet eyes widened in realisation.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I mean your eyes really are pretty, but- I didn't even-" after a futile attempt of explaining himself, the male student gave up and averted his gaze towards his hands.

".....Well, thank you for the compliment." He received a grateful tap on the back from the female and a flattered smile. The boy apprehended himself as he sensed heat raising to his cheeks.

During class, every attempt the girl made to speak with the boy was in vain. He avoided eye contact as well so the female decided to leave him with his own thoughts. She hadn't even noticed how fast the lesson ended. She hoped that she hadn't offended her partner in some way but she got her answer when the boy finally built up the courage to speak again. "(Y/n), do you mind if I ask you to help me out with some of the history work? I-I've been having a bit of trouble catching up with the work." The girl wasn't a bad pupil in the subject, in fact she had very good grades so the (e/c) eyed student concluded that agreeing to the request won't do her any harm. Jin's face light up with life and quickly  put away his equipment, filled with a bit of excitement for their gathering outside of history class. "Thank you. See you during lunch!"

"Alright, see ya- wait what?" (Y/n) flashed back to her agreement of having lunch with Bako. "W-wait, Jin!" But before she could grab his attention once more, he had already made his exit. (Y/n) haphazardly packed her own stuff.

Her next class was English, though she barely payed any heed to anything said or tight during that time. She was too preoccupied with wondering how to explain her situation to the guys. She had to chose between one of them and then explain to the other the situation. She was always a good improviser so she decided to make her choice on the spot since she can't make a decision at this point.

So when Lunch came, (Y/n) took her food from the Chiefs and waited for one of the guys to approach her. She got ready with an apology when she felt a hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention. But when she turned around, the (h/c) haired girl didn't see the cerulean or caramel haired boys. Instead, it was the stygian musician from yesterday. "Hey, do you want to join me in my music practice. You can take your lunch too." (Y/n) could only state at him, split in a three way selection. The boy awaited her answer in anticipation, but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Ren? Hey, what are you doing here." Jin greeted his friend but paused when he saw who the dark male was talking to. He gave Ren a quick glance, almost with a warning vibe.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Bako approached from the other side, also surprised at the two boys that stood around the female. "Hey guys." He addressed them in a puzzled tone, and looked back at the girl for answers. (Y/n) stood silently, acting like nothing is out of place while she was screaming profanities in her mind. "(Y/n), shall we go?" Bako went over to take the girl's hand but she was pulled away before he could even get close.

"Actually, (Y/n) promised me that she would help me with my history work." Jin told Bako steadily and unhesitantly.

"O-oh, I hoped she would come and keep me company while I performed." The coal eyed boy piped in. All the boys looked towards the girl in question for an explanation.

Just when she finally felt at loss for words the female felt two arms grip her shoulders tightly.

"Actually, your all wrong. She's coming with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.1K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
73.2K 2.3K 27
In which a handsome, rich, popular guy falls in love with the school's emotionless outcast. Some unexpected events made this male fall under an obses...
1.2M 46K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...
22.2K 456 6
โงผYแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡-ษชsสœ Oษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ x BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแด…(แด…แด‡ss) Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โงฝ