Prodigy Imagines....

By QueenNyia

Just you and Prodigy! Let's see what can happen... More

Prodigy Imagine....
1st Imagine.....
2nd Imagine...
3rd Imagine...
4th Imagine...
5th Imagine....
6th Imagine...
7th Imagine...
8th Imagine...
9th Imagine...
10 Imagine...
11th Imagine
12th Imagine...
13th Imagine....
14th Imagine...
15th Imagine...
16th Imagine...
17th Imagine...
18th Imagine..
19th Imagine...
20th Imagine...
21st Imagine...
22nd Imagine...
23rd Imagine...
24th Imagine...
26th Imagine...
27th Imagine...
28th Imagine...
29th Imagine...
30th Imagine

25th Imagine...

7.7K 178 19
By QueenNyia

Prodigy P.O.V

I laid on my couch fast asleep until I heard feet walking down the stairs. "Oh daaaaad" I heard Ashely say loudly and she marched over to me. I hurried and closed my eyes but Ashely had already seen me. "Dad you fake sleep worse then a 2 year old! Now come on get up!" she laughed hitting my knee.

"Fine" I groan as I slowly sit up. "What do you need?" I asked her.

"Your credit card pleeeease" she giggled.

"My car? Hell no" I laughed at her.

"Come on dad I need to buy something important and I didn't want you to come" she mumbled looking away from me. "What the heck are you trying to buy?" I asked her getting up off of the couch.

"Some bras and stuff" she mumbled. I began smiling then pinched Ashely cheecks. "Look at my little gir-"

"Look mom said she'd take me today while it was a sale but she had work so she told me to ask you" Ashely said cutting me off and pushing my hand away from her face. I sighed. "Fine let's go.." I replied walking to the door with Ashley.

______

"Ok Ash I don't want you getting stuff that makes you look like a slut, stripper-"

"Dad! Please stop!" she whispered. "Pepople are looking at you" she added. I looked up and saw the other teenage girls giggling and looking away and the moms shaking their heads. I smiled at them looked at Ashley.

"Do you need any help?" I asked her. "No dad, if I did I'd ask the workers here" she told me. "Ok fine, go look around" I sighed. She smiled ran off over to the clothing racks. I took a seat in the chairs they had in here and watch Ashley.

My child is growing up.

___________

This imagine was requested by someone who wants to stay unknown, hope you enjoyed the imagine :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 250 31
MB dates these girl them sleep wit each other girl and then gets kidnapped then they have a family and live out the rest of their journey with their...
34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
208K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN
39.5K 558 83
Any Imagine you can think of, DM me and I'll make it happen 😊🤷🏽‍♀️