The Gangleader And Me

By RoxyRose942

[WARNING!! There are a lot of grammar mistakes!!!] 'What's your name, cupcake??' The most feared of all... More

Chapter 1
I'm getting use to it......Chapter 3
We meet again.....Chapter 4
Danger.......Chapter 5
Out with.....Zane....Chapter 6
Please stop......Chapter 7
Ryan....Chapter 8
Why??....Chapter 9
Isn't so bad......Chapter 10
Dan???....Chapter 11
International school??......Chapter 12
NO WAY!!!......Chapter 13
**Not a chapter**
I...I don't know.....Chapter 14
I don't know..Chapter 15
I love you....Chapter 16
This isn't true....Chapter 17
Luke's past!!!......Chapter 18
Where's Zane??.....Chapter 19
No......Chapter 20
Thank god.....Chapter 21
He's alive;)).....Chapter 22
Right or wrong??.......Chapter 23
Anna's Past......Chapter 24
Can't believe it......Chapter 25
I don't wanna stay......Chapter 26
I'm alright;))......Chapter 27
He's....Gone......Chapter 28
5 years later.....Chapter 29
I'm finally meeting them......Chapter 30
Finally......Chapter 31
*Not a chapter*
*Not a Chapter*
THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

Chapter 2

93.9K 2K 1.1K
By RoxyRose942

Destiny's POV

I woke up in a pitch black room, I almost couldn't see anything if it wasn't for the bright light of the moon that was coming from the window, Gosh.....why the hell did it had to be so high?? I could've climbed it and run back home....Arghhhh

I heard the door creek open.

The lights turn on and there was a guy in his......20s??? I shurrgred. He was wearing a simple blue jeans and a plain shirt........

'Your awake' he said, coming towards me.

'Ummm, yeah.....wh-where am I??' I asked nervously

'At Master Zane's house' Master??MASTER?? Woah.......

'Oh, um, uh.......' I didn't know what to say, I was so freaking scared.......

'Why don't we go downstairs, Master Zane's there, and he also told me to bring you downstairs' He said

'Do-do I ha-have to go do-downstairs??' I asked, I really didn't wanted to go..........

'Yes' he said, holding his hand out for me to take, I gladly took it.

I followed him out the door, it was a long hallway, so shiny and beautiful......

'What's your name??' I said to the guy

'Luke' he replied smiling at me

'So Luke do you live here??' I asked, I was curious about Luke was.

'Yes, I'm a slave or servent at this house, this is the gang's territory, all the gang members, slaves, maids and of course Master Zane lives here'

I was shocked

'Why are maids and slaves here??'

He sighed 'Most of the Man slaves were in another gang before until The blood killer attacked us because we didn't give them back their money, it was our choice either we die or be a slave, for the maids, most of them were the wife of the men's who didn't give back the money to Master Zane, Master Zane and his gang killed the men and took their wife or if they had any elder daughters for becoming his Maids'

'Fuck' I mumbled under my breath, I couldn't believe Zane and his gang did this.......

We reached to a door and Luke knocked on it.

'COME IN' Someone yelled, I guess it was a guy cuz his voice was deep and a bit husky

Luke turned the doorknob and opened the door

'Ahhh, baby girl is finally awake' a guy smirked, he certainly wasn't Zane

I looked at him, he looked kinda scary. I moved a bit closer to Luke

'See, you fucking scared her' another guy said, phew, at least there's ONE guy who's kind

'Well, she has to be scared of me or else she wouldn't listen to a thing I would've said' the guys replied

Zane entered the room, he looked at me and smirked.

'Luke, you may go now' Zane said looking at Luke

Luke bowed his head down and left the room not before sending me a warm smile, I gave him a sad small smile.......

I looked back at the boys, I shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do.

'Hey Destiny, stop standing and take a seat' a guy said pointing to a chair.

I went to the chair and sat down, I looked at the boys, they were all looking at me smirking.

I gulped, oh god, what are they gonna do.........

'Wh-why did yo-you br-bring me he-here' I stuttered, nearly about to cry but forced myself to stay still, I had to stay strong.

There smirk grew bigger.

'Because you saw what we did' a guy said 'and not many people get the chance to see a beautiful young lady' he added

I blushed

'Do you know our names??' I guy asked

'Only one' I said softly

'Who'

'Zane Rodzer' I said looking down on my lap

Someone put there hand under my chin and lifted my head up, I looked at the guy and it was.....Zane.

He came closer, till his lips were almost touching my ear

'Don't hide your face princess, it's beautiful' he said, causing shivers down my spine. I guess he noticed cuz his smirk got bigger....ughhhhh, what is with these guys and there stupid hot smirks.

He went back to where he was sitting.

'Let's start with the names...I'm Lucas' A guy said with Pure black eyes that were like they were gonna pop out, he had light brown that was always falling on his left eye and a ear piercing. He was the guy that was the kind one.

'Xavier'

'Jace'

'Alexander but Alex for short'

'Finn'

They were all the guys. Alex was the guy who scared me a bit.

'So....yo-you all are the ga-gang members??' I asked

'No fucking way, we're just the most common and the closet to Zane, there are many others'

'Oh.........' Was all I said

'Are ya hungry??' Jace asked

'No.......' I said even though my stomach was begging for food.

'Umm, in my guess you are, come on' Lucas said standing up......

I stood up and followed the guys out of the room and into the kitchen, it was a large kitchen, there was long glass dining table and the cupboards and other stuff were mostly painted in Black-White strips. It was waaaaayyyy more beautiful than our kitchen.

There was a young lady washing the dishes, she just finished and turned around, i looked at her, she was mostly in her 30s, I guess she was one of Zane's maids......

she had short blond hair that was until her neck and her bangs that were cut short on her forehead. Her eyes bloodshot and had black circles under them....I guess she had a lot of work to do and she'd been crying a lot.

'Sit down' Xavier demanded, woah, this guy has a temper......

I sat down so did the the guys Finn asked the maid to make something to eat. The maid quickly went to the frigde and took out something to eat, a plate of pasta was placed in front of everyone and we stated eating.

When I finished eating I asked the guys 'Wh-What's the girl's name??'

They looked at me, finally Zane answered 'Miranda'

So her name was Miranda, I looked at Miranda and gave Her a tight small smile, she returned it.

'Hey Dez, you do know you're staying here right??' Finn said looking at me

I was drinking water so I started chocking, Lucas was patting my back.

'What.......???' I said looking at all of them.

'You have to, you saw us killing someone, we couldn't let you go' Alex said

I was in the verge of tears, they...they couldn't take me away from my brothers, they were the thing I left after my parents died.

'YOU CANT DO THAT' I shouted standing up...big mistake

That looked at me angrily 'What did you just said' Zane said looking at me with bloodshot eyes.

I gulped 'So-So-Sorry' I finally managed to say it.

'You better be, again this happens, we're gonna take some actions, got it??'

I nodded glumly.

'Ca-can I go upstairs now??' I asked

'LUKE' Zane yelled so loud I had to cover my ears.

Luke came on, Zane told him to take me to a spare bedroom. Luke obeyed and gestured me to follow I did and went to the room quickly locking it and went to the window side and started singing.........

XxThx for reading......XxRosexX Zane--->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
1.7K 141 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...
747 16 20
What is life? Why am I alive? Time and time again, I can't help but ask myself these questions. How come I am the survivor? What did I do to earn suc...
1.2K 43 19
Alexander and I turn to each other, confused, and worried to have to leave each other. We didn't want the happiness to end, to be over. We wanted mor...