It's Me, Baby

By PiazzaGirl

Picture this: It’s your first time away from home, you’re on a plane for the first time all on your own... a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

533 29 4
By PiazzaGirl

“What’s your favourite scary movie?”

Shit! I didn’t realise how much of a wimp I was! It was only the opening scenes and already I was scared out of my mind! I moved my pillow up higher so it was covering most of my face, only leaving a small gap for me to see. 

“You never told me your name.”

“Why do you want to know my name?”

“Because I want to know who I’m looking at...”

A loud knock on the door caused me and Tammy to scream, holding onto each other for dear life.

“Who is it?” Tammy cried, anxiously.

“It’s Lux... Is everything okay?”

Shit! I can’t believe I forgot!

Tammy looked over at me questioningly, while mouthing “Why is Lux here?!”

“I’m so sorry I forgot to tell you! We have this assignment to do for Humanities.” I whispered back apologetically.

I jumped up and as I made my way to the door, I caught my reflection is the hall mirror. Oh God. I looked a mess! My hair was thrown in a messy bun and I was wearing plaid boy shorts and an over sized cream jumper.

Great.

I startled at another knock at the door. Deciding I didn’t care how I looked, I ran down the hall and opened the door.

Damn.

He looked too good in his faded, ripped jeans. The white t-shirt he was wearing fit him perfectly and stretched across his muscled shoulders. I could see a tattoo on his left bicep and I couldn’t help the thoughts that were running through my mind.

Finally meeting Lux’s gaze, I flushed scarlet as I saw the smirk playing on his lips, he’d obviously caught me staring.

Crap.

“You forgot.” He stated matter-of-factly, his eyes roaming slowly down my body and back up again causing a blush to spread across my cheeks.  

I rolled my eyes at him. “Are you coming in or not?” I asked opening the door wider for him.

He let out a low chuckle that caused a shiver to race through my body as he brushed past me. He walked past me as if he owned the place and we walked through into the living room where Tammy was still sat curled up on the couch watching the rest of Scream.

“Hey, Tammy?”

“Huh?” Was her only response, her eyes still glued to the screen.

“We’re gonna head out to the beach and do our assignment”

She whipped her head around. “You mean you’re going to leave me in here alone?!”

Lux chuckled again from behind me, and rolled his eyes. I looked over at him and glared causing him to hold his hands up in defence.

“Hello Lux” Tammy acknowledged him with a nod of her head.

“Tammy” He greeted politely.

 “Maybe we can watch this another time, I think I'm going to go over to the diner, see if my mom needs any help” Tammy said, standing up and putting the movie away.

I smiled at her apologetically. “Sure” I said, turning and heading down the hall way towards my room, motioning for Lux to follow suit. As we reached my door, I was suddenly very aware of the fact the Lux Tyler was about to come into my room. He better not  be getting any ideas... not that i would mind... 

I opened the door and grabbed a notebook and pen from inside my desk drawer. I noticed Lux looking over some pictures I had on my night stand. Most of them were of me and my family – either my Momma or my grandparents. There were quite a few of me and Tammy as well, from when we were little up until our most recent visits. He reached down and picked up one of me and Tammy when we were around seven years old.

I cleared my throat which made him jump as he put the picture down and looked over at me, his green eyes sparkling. He had this look in his eyes, like he was analysing my every move.

“Shall we go?” I asked hesitantly.

“Sure” he replied, and strolled casually out of my room, with me following behind him.

We walked down the beach in a comfortable silence. I stopped before we got too close to the water and sat down on the warm sand. Although the evening sun was still quite warm in the sky, I was glad I was wearing my jumper. Lux sat down next to me, his leg brushing against mine as he did so, causing that weak at the knees feeling to run through me again purely from the contact.

“So, do you want to get started?” I asked, flicking open my notebook where our assignment was written down.

He looked at me funny before turning back to the ocean. “Go ahead”

Well I guess that means he isn’t going to start so I might as well.

“Urm okay, what’s your favourite colour?” I asked questioningly. May as well get the easy questions out the way with.

His eyes filled with amusement while his mouth quirked up at the edges. “Pink” He answered and I didn’t miss the sarcasm in his tone.

Aha! Well if he’s going to be sarcastic, he’s got another thing coming.

“Okay, and do you prefer Barbie or tinker bell?” I asked seriously, writing down notes.

He seemed to catch on because before I knew what was happening, my pen was out of my hand and the notepad I was just writing on was in his lap.

Dammit.

“You’re funny” He announced. “We don’t need this anymore” He stated and threw the notepad on the sand and out of my reach.

I looked at him flatly, “Well, how else do you suggest we ‘get to know each other’ then?”

Lux leant forward and whispered suggestively “Oh I can think of lots of ways”. I gasped as I felt his hand at the top of my thigh and quickly scooted sideways letting his hand drop onto the sand. His touch made my skin warm in more ways than one but I was not about to go down that road!

I dared a look at Lux and he was watching me, leaning back on his elbows. “Oh how innocent you are” He seemed to have figured something out as his eyes widened and he looked at me curiously. “Are you a virgin?”

“What?! I’m not answering that!” I choked out, flustered. The truth is I am a virgin, but it’s a bit of a personal question. And there’s no way I’m risking him putting that in the assignment report!

He seemed please by something and he turned back to the water smiling to himself “I’ll take that as a yes”

 “Pft, unlike you” I shot back. How dare he make assumptions about me after what he’s done!

He tilted his head back and let out a throaty laugh that didn’t reach his eyes. “So I guess you’ve heard the rumours then” He stated bitterly.

“Rumours? Does that mean they’re not true?” I asked, silently hoping that they weren’t true. I mean, sleeping with a teacher? That’s a bit far!

He looked at me in a ‘duh’ way. “I didn’t say they weren’t true”

My whole body deflated slightly. I did somewhat doubt it was true, but hearing the truth flattened that hope.

I asked the question I wondered most about “Can I ask why?”

“You can ask, doesn’t mean you’re going to get an answer” He said back stubbornly and his eyes turned cold. He looked slightly scary.

“Oh touchy” I teased, smirking at his sullen expression, trying to lighten the mood.

He shot me a look that said ‘don’t test me’ and I chuckled slightly at his adamancy.

“Scontroso...” I mumbled jokingly in italian, averting my gaze to my knees.

He stared at me for a moment like he was trying to work something out. Surely he doesn’t know Italian.

He took a deep breath before asking “where are you from Amelia?”

“Montgomery, Alabama” I said and stared across the ocean wistfully, just thinking about home makes me smile. “I live on a ranch with my momma and grandparents”

I looked sideways at him but he seemed deep in thought. I’m not even sure if he was listening, he looked pretty out of it. I nudged my leg against his and the contact seemed to snap him out of his daze.

“What you thinking about, Luxy?” I teased.

He looked at me confused with a ghost of a smile on his face. “Did you just call me... Luxy?”

Oh crap, did I just call him that? It is kind of a good nickname though, rolls off the tongue.

“I don’t know, did I Luxy?” I said jokingly. This guy is fun to wind up; he looks so intense when he’s mad. It’s hot!

He leant forward so he was right in my face, his breath smelled minty but it had a hint of smoke in it, like he had just had a cigarette. This just made me want him even more. “Call me Luxy one more time” He challenged.

Aha! I’m not scared of him, what exactly is he going to do? Kill me with his words? I don’t think so. It’s on.

I leant even closer and our mouths were inches apart.

“Luxy” I whispered slowly.

That seemed to tip him over the edge.

I didn’t have any time to react before Lux was on top of me, pressing me into the sand. Well this isn’t much of a punishment, more of a reward I think. Maybe I should act like I don’t like it. I should be all like ‘Oh no, Lux! Agh I’m so scar-

No. Too far Mia.

Before I could think too much, I suddenly felt his hands dig into my hips. Oh hell no...

I squirmed uncontrollably as he started to tickle me. Seriously if he doesn’t stop, I will pee myself!

“Just say stop and I’ll stop” He taunted me.

Well I would if I could actually speak!

“STOP!” I managed to scream in between breaths and finally he stopped his torture.

My chest heaved up and down and the sound of my heavy breathing seemed to fill the silence.

Lux was staring down at me, and I noticed he was still on top of me which caused my body to heat up.

Time slowed down suddenly as Lux did the last thing I ever expected him to do.

His mouth was on mine so fast I gasped and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in and massage mine slowly.

My body erupted in a wave of desire as I started to move my mouth against his. His lips fitted mine perfectly and my days it felt incredible! I tangled my fingers into his hair- what I had wanted to do since that day at the airport. Gosh he tasted amazing, and I couldn’t help but moan into his mouth. Wow sono arrapato... A noise that sounded a lot like a growl ripped from Lux’s throat and his hand gripped my waist tightly. It suddenly dawned on me what I was doing. Shit! I’m making out with Lux!

I quickly pulled away and pushed at his shoulders. He immediately pulled back and looked at me, his eyes clouded over with lust before he quickly composed himself. The air was charged with sexual tension which made me uncomfortably hot. I was so tempted to just grab him and finish what we started, but that wasn’t me... I don’t think.

Rolling off me he stood up and held his hand out for me which I took gratefully. My body turned cold as it dawned on me that this probably meant nothing to him. Ugh of course, the player just wanted another easy lay.

I avoided his eyes as I wiped the sand off my legs “I should probably head back inside” I suggested. I didn’t want to look in his eyes. I was a fool to even think he would want me for anything more than sex. He didn’t stop me as I picked up my notepad and headed back inside to my room, which just confirmed my suspicion. It’s obvious I’m attracted to him but for him to take advantage of that? I growled in frustration at myself.  

I heard the rumble of his motorbike as he sped away from the house.

“Asshole!” I yelled as soon as I got into my room and stomped my foot like a child. Thank God no one saw that.

I threw myself on my bed and started scribbling down the assignment, writing about how Lux is an egotistical jerk who likes the colour pink. Take that idiot!

After packing my bag for school the next day I sent a quick email to my momma letting her know I was fine and got ready for bed.

Damn, how am I going to face Lux tomorrow? I’m just going to pretend it didn’t happen.

My body was raging with hormones but I just ignored it.

I buried myself under the duvet covers and after tossing and turning for about an hour, the darkness took me in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.2K 67
"No, please I don't want to die now. Please God help me." I keep saying. "We will die. Ask God to forgive you. I swear I said that I don't wanna trav...
7.9K 224 24
My first story! I'm so excited and so not prepared... Okay, a friend of mine told me that I should do a story. I asked her about what. She said whate...
72.9K 6.6K 30
Angie Jones is poor. And not the cute "I wish I could afford Prada" poor, but rather the "a notebook or a sandwich?" kind. But she has a plan. She'll...
82.2K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...