Just A Friend?

De ReadWriteLoveIt

Will I Always Be: Just A Friend? {Book 1} *** {Teen Fiction #1} Ashton Thompson is everything you'd... Mai multe

Copyright
Will I Always Be: Just A Friend?
British Vocabulary/ Terms & Slang Phrases
[1]: Bumps, Bruises, Best Friends & Bitches.
[2]: Fake Snow, New Girlfriends & NYE Kisses
[3]: Surprise Visits & Ticklish Moments.
[4]: Chick Flicks...Fantasy vs Reality
[5]: A Smack In The Face From Reality
[6]: Ben & Jerry Kisses
[7]: Family Interruptions & Friendly Spooning
[8]: Morning Glory & Hospital Visits
[9]: Plaster Casts, Play Dough & Prosecco
[10]: Broken Hearts & HOT New Students
[11]: Dinner Disturbances
[12]: Unexpected Messages & Butterfly Kisses
[13]: Pool Parties & Drunken Antics
[14]: Horrid Hangovers & Mysterious Marks
[15]: Flashback
[16]: Just Best Friends
[17]: Argument after Argument
[18]: WTF!!
[19]: Oh My God!
[20]: Mates & Dates
[21]: Setting Rumours Straight & Shocking Announcements
[22]: First Dates & Forbidden Kisses
[23]: Apologies & Confessions
[24]: Designs & Realisations
[25]: Secret Admirers & The End of a Tradition...well for one week!
[26]: A Tempted Moment
[27]: Tina Tantrums
[28]: Falling Out, Making Out & Damn Interruptions.
[29]: Smack
[30]: BFF Timeout!
[31]: Unhappy Birthday
[32]: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
[33]: Tuesday, is just Mondays Ugly Sister
[34]: Lyd vs Ash - Again!
[35]: Well That Was Unexpected!
[36]: Just Like Magnets
[37]: F*** You Reality
[38]: Never Assume, it just makes an ASS out of U and Me!
[38]: Extra
[39]: The Third Wheel
[40]: Just Follow Your Heart
[41]: Emotional Issues
[42]: Mixed Signals
[43]: BF Make Up/ BF Break Up
[44]: TFIF (Thank Fuck It's Friday)
[45]: No Man's Land, A Bottle Of Vodka & A Bag Of Frozen Peas.
[46]: Drunken Tales & A Cold Wake Up Call.
[47]: These Are My Confessions
[47]: His Confessions (ASH BONUS)
[48]: Waterworks, Revelations & Flower Meanings
[49]: Bitches & Ex-Boyfriends
[50]: Drinking Games & R-Rated Kisses
[51]: New Boyfriends & Family Heartbreak
[52]:Revenge Is Sweet
[53]: XOXO
[54]: Fundraiser Planning
[55]: Come Find Me
[56]: Finally Found What I've Been Looking For
[57]: Popped Cherry Anyone?
[58]: I'll Be Watching You
[59]: Tattoo Reveal
[60]: But Who?
[61]: Faux Friends & Interrupted Kisses
[62]: Birthday Shock!
[63]: 3 Words...8 Letters
[64]: One Line Or Two?
[64]: One Shot or Two? (ASH BONUS)
[65]: Young, Wild & Drunk
[66]: Birthday Shots & Horrid Hangovers
[67]: Surprise Surgery & Baby Plans
[68]: Pink Or Blue
[69]: Let The Countdown Begin
[69]: extra
[70]: Final Preparations & Moaning Puppets
[71]: The Fashion Show - Swimwear
[72]: The Fashion Show - Formal
[73]: The Fashion Show - The Boys
[75]: The Fashion Show - Date Night
[76]: Fashion Show - Surprise!
[77]: Backstage Revelations
[78]: And The Internship Goes To...
[79]: Let The Celebrations Begin
[80]: After Party & Future Planning
[81]: The Calm Before The Storm
[82]: XOXO Revealed!
[83]: You Have The Right To Remain Silent
[84]: Breaking Free
[85]: Cocktails & Confessions
[86]: Friends Are The Family We Choose!
[87]: Sealed With A Kiss
[88]: Quality Time With Family & Friends!
[89 - Part 1]: Last 24 Hours...
[89 - Part 2]: Hugs & Kisses
[90 - Part 1]: His Forever Girl
[90 - Part 2]: It's Not Goodbye, It's Cya Later!
[The Epilogue]
[Full Cast List]

[74]: The Fashion Show - Casual Wear

260K 8.6K 2K
De ReadWriteLoveIt

**What I imagine Lydia's and Ayla's Summer & Winter casual outfits to look like**

As usual, I moved around to the other side of the stage just as Elliot began to pose in front of the judges. Ignoring the unsettling feeling Joel was giving me, I concentrated on Elliot and the smile on my face grew as Elliot reached me.

"What a rush, I might have to take up modelling instead of theatre in the future. I loved that." Elliot grinned hugging me after his final set of the night.

"Well I definitely think you'd be able to make a career out of it, I'd definitely hire you to model my designs again."

"I was going to comment on that actually, what you've designed for tonight is really great Lydia." He smiles at me as we make our way back to the pod. "Not just for the girls but for me as well, the clothes are actually clothes I'd go out and buy for myself, they're comfortable and stylish; you've got a great future ahead of you and I can't wait to witness it."

"Thank you so much Ell; that really means a lot to hear you say that." I grin up at him and give him another hug, as I hear someone familiar shout out to me.

"Hey squirt."

"Hey Fin." I grin turning to face him and Ayla; he was just about to be called onto the stage for his last set.

I was pulled into a hug by my big brother, but not before I noticed him untangling his hand from Ayla's to hug me. I wonder if my best friend and my brother have finally taken the plunge of being together.

"What was that for?" I ask pulling away.

"Just a quick well done for tonight, I've seen what you've designed so far and it's brilliant. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. That means a lot."

"And I also want to tell you, that if that prick in front of me says anything else to you again like he did earlier, about Ash or anything else I want you to tell me."

"You heard him?" I say and him and Ayla nod.

"I had to hold him back from smacking Joel before he went on stage." Ayla tells me

"Please don't hit him; he's not worth the trouble."

"I won't hesitate next time; that little prick needs to be taught a lesson in manners and talking to women. I won't have him talking to my little sister like that and causing unnecessary drama in your relationship."

"I won't let him, but thank you for being protective as always..." I say hugging him quickly again. "Now get your arse on stage they've just called Ayla's name."

"I'll see you after squirt, love you."

"Love you too." I smile at him as he walks onto the stage.

I watch as Ayla gazes at Fin as he walks down the runway, she catches me watching her and a blush stains her cheeks. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she blushes again. "So is my brother your mystery man you've been seeing?"

"Maybe..." she says smiling shyly at me. "Do you mind? I know he's your brother and I'm your best friend but..."

I smack my hand over her mouth to shut her up before pulling her into a hug. "I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for either of you, I just want you both happy Ay."

"Thank you. I was so worried; I don't want to lose you."

"You never will."

"Good. I couldn't live with losing you over a boy."

"You wouldn't and I don't think Fin is just any boy though is he?" I say and she shakes her head.

"Tomorrow afternoon once we're semi-hangover free, we need a girl sesh for you to fill me and the girls in on everything. It's now time to talk about your love life for a change and not mine." I grin at her and she nods.

"Sounds good to me."

"Good, now go get Fin from the other side, and I'll see you after the show. This next bit is going to be crazy busy." I say squeezing her hands.

"Okay, let's to this." She smiles as I begin to walk off. "Oh Lyd...ignore Joel. He's talking out his jealous arse as usual, Ash wouldn't go anywhere near Tina."

"I know." I grin before walking back towards my pod.

"So Ayla's with your brother hey." Elliot says and I jump out of my skin.

"Oh my god," I say chuckling clutching my chest, "I forgot you were stood next to me, you scared me. Yea looks like it, I had my suspicions but neither of them had said anything affirmative to me, but I knew Fin liked her. Looks like he stepped up and finally asked her out."

"You happy about that? I mean couldn't that get weird...your best friend and your brother."

"I don't mind at all, I couldn't be happier for them, they'll be great together. They're both crazy stupid and love to have fun; they're caring, generous, kind, loving and protective. I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for each of them."

"I best tell Marcus she's off the market then." He says as we reach my pod. "I think he was hoping for a second chance with her."

"I told him earlier that I thought she was seeing someone when he asked me if she was single...and told him to stop winding her up."

"Yea I had words with him as well about what he said. You don't have to worry about him winding her up; it was mean of him to say what he did."

"He knows."

"Who's off the market?" Lois asks as we walk inside the pod.

"Oh Ayla, she's seeing Fin." I say grinning at them.

"As in your brother Fin?" Dana asks and I nod.

"I knew it, now Georgia owes me a fiver." Lois grins rubbing her hands together.

"You had a bet on them?" I say laughing and she nods.

"Oh yea, that night we went out with his friends a while back, they were all over each other on the dance floor. The sparks were practically sizzling between them and I told Georgia that I bet they'd be together soon but she said Ay wouldn't do that because he's your brother."

"Like I'd care, as long as neither of them hurt one another or drag me into their drama."

"That's what I said." she grinned. "Anyway, what else do I need to put on; it's almost time for us to get on stage."

"Oh crap, I forgot about the time with me being held up talking to Fin and Ayla." I look over Dana's outfit and she was good to go, Lois just needed shoes and accessories. "Dana you're ready to go, Lois here are the boots you need to put on." I say passing her them as I pulled out the necklace she'd be wearing as well as her scarf and coat.

"Okay Lyd you's need to head to the stage." Elliot says popping his head into the pod.

"Okay, we ready?" I say and Lois nods slipping her arms into her coat.

"Let's go." She grins walking out the pod following Dana.

"I'll be right down, just need to sort Elliot out quickly." I say to them

"Okay all your clothes you were wearing earlier are here on the desk. Once you're out of this outfit can you hang them up and place them into the garment bag on this rack." I say pointing to the empty garment bag on the finished rail.

"Not a problem Lyd, now run along." He smiles. "I'm going to head out to the audience to sit with Marcus for a little bit."

"Okay."

I rush out of the pod and make it to the stage just in time to see Lois walk out first wearing my 'winter design' for the casual wear range.

As Dana took to the stage for her turn, I met Lois at the other side, before Dana joined us. We raced back to the pod with the girls taking off their coats and accessories on the way.

As soon as we were inside they started stripping off and placing their clothes back into the garment bags as I found their next outfit to put on.

"Dana this is yours." I say opening up what she'd be wearing for the summer casual wear.

"Okay hang on one second." She says finishing hanging up her outfit. Whilst she was doing that I grabbed her boots and put them back into the box along with Lois's that she'd taken off, then pulled out the sandals and converse they'd both be wearing next.

Standing up I passed Dana her shorts to put on then her top, and as she buckled up her sandals I passed Lois her skirt and top. Dana had a cute necklace to put on as did Lois, but she had a cute denim jacket to put on as well. As Lois was putting her converse on I checked on the number we were up to, it was only on number seven so we had plenty of time left before it was our turn.

"I need to fix my face, I'm bloody sweating cobs here; do we have time?" Lois asked and I nod.

"Plenty, we're only up to seven or eight right now." I reply before taking a couple of gulps out of my water bottle.

For the next few minutes me and the girls touched up our hair and faces before making our way back to the stage once again.

Everything was going perfectly, the reactions from the crowd as Lois and Dana wore my designs were great, and from what they were telling me the judges seemed to be impressed as well. I really hoped that this was how my life was going to be like in the future, girls and guys wearing clothes I'd designed and rushing around backstage for fashion shows.

The girls were off before I knew it and we made our way back to my pod to get ready for the date night outfits.

As usual the girls began to strip off and hang up their outfit as I got their next one ready...and that's when I noticed there was something wrong.

My stomach hit the floor, and I thought I was going to be sick and cry at the same time.

"Lyd what's wrong, you've just froze." Dana says touching my arm gently with her hand.

"Someone's taken one of my outfits." I whisper turning to look at the girls whose jaws both dropped at the same time.

*~*~*~*~*

Here's the next part for you...what do you think?

And for you's thinking Ayla's secret man was Joel or part of the xoxo group shame on you. haha She's Lyd's best friend...I dont think she'd hurt her like that. :)

So..what do you think's happened? 

Throw your premonitions at me for what you thinks going to happen next...

***

Anyway I just want to say a little something, just get it off my chest and repost what I put on my page yesterday!  I know I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks but I've got a lot going on right now and I do have a life outside of just writing for wattpad..which I think some of you forget.

I LOVE that you're all enjoying JAF so much I really do and asking for updates really encourages me to write as best as I can for you all! And I honestly try and update as fast as I can...but I've reading through my comments over the past couple of days..and finding people saying stuff like "if you don't update you'll lose me as a reader" and "update before I lose interest" makes me feel a little deflated and isn't giving me the get up and go attitude to continue writing..in fact it's giving me the opposite! I don't spend all day every day sat at my computer writing and updating daily, I post when I can and when I feel the chapter is the best I can give. I know you all want quick updates..but I can't always do that for you. </3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.7K 591 32
Ashton Myers is your regular seventeen year old: an introverted teenager with a few close friends and too many family problems. Following the abrupt...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
2.7K 358 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...