Reborn (Harry Potter fanfic)

By allthebruhmoments

The second book to 'The Pheonix Girl' Please read that first or you probably won't understand a word that is... More

Reborn
Lessons and Letters
Going Home
The Kids
Teachers
Detention
The Sorting Hat
Slytherin
Only a Slytherin
Weakness
Mother And Me
The Talk With Sev
My Letter
Carissa Candice Calandra
Training
Lucius Malfoy
Death Eaters
My Room
Nightmares
Potions
Trying To Live Life
My First Order Meeting
Emotions
Audience
Telling Uncle Albus
Bad Influence
Full Moon
Thankyou
Remus' Story
Locked In
And peacefully I stood
Limbo

Branded

6.4K 239 9
By allthebruhmoments

I own only Cassy Dumbledore and a few Slytherin girls and a few Durmstrang boys.

Cassy P. O. V.

I sat up fast. I hadn't slept at all. I felt like a zombie as I walked towards my wardrobe. I put on a black dress and a cloak and walked to the great hall.
After breakfast I met Lucius at the gates and we apperated to his mansion.
Several people were seated around the table, and at the head, was Voldermort.
I bowed and sat down.
Lucius sat next to me.
"You may have noticed." Voldermort spoke, "We have a guest." He said, "And this guest will become one of you. She has proven herself worthy." He looked at me.
"Come here." He ordered. I stood up and walked over to him. I kneeled at held out my arm.
"Morse Morde" He said as he pointed his wand at my left arm. I felt a seeing pain. My arm was on fire. I was burning.
He stopped pointing his wand at my arm and the burning stopped. I stood up and bowed and walked to my seat. My hands were shaking a little but I hid them in my dress pockets. I felt ashamed. I had that horrific mark on my arm and it was never going to go until I died.
The meeting began. I was suprised at how respected and trusted I was. I nodded at Snape and listened as they discussed plans to take the minestry by certain individuals and I gave a fair amount of input.
Then they discussed Harry. He was going to be drawn in to get 'the weapon'.
At the end of the meeting I was taken back to Hogwarts by Lucius.
I walked up the steps and was pulled roughly aside by Sev.
"Miss Moor." He said. He had obviously made it back faster than me.
"Yes sir?" I asked.
"Show me your arm." He commanded and I showed him the mark.
"You must keep this unseen." He told me. "Me and Dumbledore may know that you are a spy for us but anyone who sees it will jump to conclusions, tell the press and harrass you and the school." He told me.
I nodded.
"There is an order meeting next month." He said. "I will collect you." Then he strode of.
"Sir?" I called after him.
"Yes?"
"Can I show the Slytherins?" I asked.
"Yes." He said. "The Dark Lord needs to think that you are proud of it." He told me.
I nodded and turned away.

In the common room I sat down in a chair without much dignity and everyone looked towards me.
"Was it good?" Amy asked.
"Yes!" I lied.
"What did you do?" Draco s
demanded.
"We talked about mudbloods need to be taken care of, how we are going to break into the minestry.
"What do you mean 'we'?" Alex asked.
I smirked. "Oh, didn't I tell you." I asked and lifted up my left sleeve.
They all gasped at the mask. It was quite funny really.
They all started talking. In the end I just ignored them and fell asleep in my chair, exhausted from the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
308K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
178K 5.9K 48
Remus had woken up from a transformation after fainting only to see his unconscious best friend Sirius Black blooded up with nasty cuts and bruises e...
227K 9.6K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...