2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

By SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... More

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
12. Let's Play The Identity Game
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
16. Must Have Some Order in Love
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
20. Locating My Big Brother
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?

7.6K 181 51
By SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

Honestly, I would rather die and go to the fields of punishment then this. I would rather be stuck in Tartarus forever then this. The worst part is not only he uses that cursed knife, but he let me go. He took off the stupid chains and told me I can leave whenever. That's what I hate. I can't. I'm always to weak to even leave. He keeps the door open, for heavens sake, but I'm to weak to even drag my body out! I prayed for Chaos to help. I prayed for the GODS help, but it doesn't work.

To take my mind of the pain, I thought of how Tartarus could've possibly gotten End Stone. All that was left of End Stone was used to create Orders prison. And there is only one person who know where Orders prison is. Chaos. And if Orders cage is chipping enough for Tartarus to make a blade...

My heart leaped out of my chest. Tartarus, Gaea, AND Kronos rising at the same time is crazy, even for me. But if a being even more powerful than all three of them combined brought them back at the same time...

I groaned and winced as I tried to desperately move my body out. I needed to warn them. I had to warn Chaos. But I couldn't even move. I felt like screaming, but even that seemed like to much work. Gods, I hated Tartarus right now.

"Hello, Perseus." Speak of the devil. He came in, twirling the knife in his hands, "You ready to be tortured again?"

I kept my head down and didn't answer. That cost me a blow to my side. I cried out in agony as it started to work. Tears streamed down my face as he said, "I asked you a question. I would love it if you reply."

I only barley managed to say, "G-go and-"

He tsked, "Ah Ah Ah. Not what I want to here, but close enough."

He slowly dragged the knife down from my cheek to my collarbone, "Remember this, Percy. I will kill everyone you love. Every. Single. One." He removed the knife and he swiftly cut my chest to ribbons, "And if try to do anything about it..." He laughed, "I'll torture them all. Just like this." He plunged the knife into my stomach 3 times. I screamed out as loud as could, "You scream for no one. Nobody can save you from yourself. You're a monster. Scarlett only kissed you out of pity." He taunted. His words worked like charm speak as I believed him. I cried and my heart hurt. I no longer felt the pain. The only thing that hurt, was my heart.

Tartarus threw the bloody knife to the side and grabbed something else. He only gave a fake smile and turned it on.

-Flashback-

"Don't worry about him, he always listens to what we say. When I flashed to his temple to get him, all he did was look up and nod before packing up and coming back." Artemis says. What? What is she trying to say?!

"Ya, he's like our little pawn" Pawn. There it is again. I'm just their pawn. "Does everything we say. It's amazing." Herms? I thought I was more then a friend. I guess not!

"Ya! He'd bow down to me, if his father told him to do it!" Zeus.

-Next Flashback-

"YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! ANYTHING TO HELP ME! INSTEAD, APOLLO, THE ONLY GOD OF MEDICINE STANDS THERE DOING NOTHING! YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! BUT, NOOOOO, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR STUPID THRONES! YOU ARE SELFISH JERKS THAT CARE FOR YOURSELVES! WHY CANT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE, HUH? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME A GOD? I KNEW I SHOULD'VE SAID NO TO YOUR OFFER! THIS IMMORTALITY IS A CURSE! WATCHING MY LOVED ONES DIE! BUT NO! WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE CHILDREN, YOU WATCH THEM SAVE YOUR BUTTS AND DIE! YOU DON'T GIVE A CARE IN THE WORLD DO YOU? YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES! WELL THEN FINE! I HATE YOU!"

-Next-

Piper got up and yelled, "ITS YOUR FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS WAR, AND JASON WOULDN'T HAVE DIED! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!"

-End of Flashbacks-

I cried out as my heart hurt more. I felt numb and Tartarus smirked as he left. I cried and clutched my heart. Is it me? I'm the one hated. Nobody likes me. And it's all my fault. I finally stopped and relax. Too mentally tired to do anything. I tried going to sleep, but a voice stopped me.

1 hour, Percy. Then it will be gone. Chaos? Thank Gods!

Chaos-

Tell me later. Now, you escape.

I felt strength surge through my body. I stumbled to get up, and wobbled around for a moment, pain shooting through my with every step, but I bit my lip from screaming out and starting to sneak out. I hid in the shadows, and stealthily killed all the monsters in my way. Once I saw the door, I started to break out into a run. The second I was outside, I saw the darkness of Tartarus engulf me, so I teleported to Chaos quickly. Ok...That was to easy.

"Chaos!" I yelled out and ran up to him.

He looked at me and quickly stood up, "Percy?! What happened?!"

He came over, but I stopped him from doing anything, "I'll be fine for the next hour because of you."

"Me? I did nothing. I didn't even know." Chaos said, clearly confused.

My eyes widened, "What?! Then that means-" Pain exploded in my chest as all the pain came back. I fell to my knees and gasped out, "Order..." Before passing out.

...

I woke up to a pounding headache. My wounds didn't hurt, but still throbbed. I opened my eyes to find myself in the infirmary. I sighed and sat upright. My head exploded and my body started to hurt again. I clutched my chest and groaned, but got up anyways.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Lay down. Chaos can wait." I turned around to see Rose carrying a few 'doctory' stuff.

"No, he can't. I can't either. I have to go now." I said stumbling out of the infirmary and into the hallway.

"Percy, please stop being difficult for once, and get back into bed." Rose told me, trying to persuade me into resting.

"Later. I-I have to go." I answered, stumbling into Chaos' Office.

Chaos had a tired and frustrated look on his face. He kept on cursing himself, erasing things and writing something else. He didn't notice me come in.

"Having trouble there?" He jumped and looked at me. All wariness left his face replaced with relief. He got up and gave me a hug. I tensed all over and winced slightly from the contact.

If Chaos noticed, he didn't acknowledge it, "I'm glad you're ok, Percy. You've been out for roughly a day. I've informed the team and they told me what happen."

I pulled back from the hug, "Order. They're trying to rise Order. They had end stone." That was all I could say, already out of breathe and extremely tired, but I dealt with it.

His eyes were as wide as saucers, "Percy..." He scanned over all my scars, "You were there for three days?" I nodded, "That should've killed you!"

"But I didn't die. The point is, we have a very powerful primordial on the enemy side, and he doesn't like me one bit. In fact, he wants me dead." I told him, rubbing my head to help the headache, but it made it worse.

Chaos frowned, sensing my discomfort, "Percy?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine, do I tell the team?"

He shook his head, "We don't know for sure what's going on, so we wait."

I nodded and walked out, teleporting back to camp. I landed above Luke. How? I don't know. I fell on his head as we tumbled to the floor.

"Ahh!" Luke screamed like a girl as he fell.

I groan and got off of Luke, "Sorry."

He looked up and yelled,"PERCY!" He didn't even care that he yelled out my real name in public as he tackled me again. I fell back on the ground and cursed him and myself. I forgot to wear my cloak. Now everyone can see my face. Almost everyone looked our way, "Curse you, Alpha! You revealed my identity!"

He only gave me a smile, "Hey! You can't blame me for missing my best friend! It doesn't matter anyways! You forgot to wear your cloak, so they would see you anyways."

I only glared at him, "Thanks a lot! Now-"

"PERCY!" Soon, I felt 5 people on my back as I fell to the ground AGAIN! I groaned and glared at a laughing Luke. My team got off me. By that time, everyone was crowding us. I winced as I got up and grimaced, but hid it fairly well.

"Will you guys not do that? Stop screaming my name!" I was on my knees, getting up. At least I was. Luke laughed and pushed my head down making me fall again. This time I used my wings.

"I think you did it this time, Alpha." Michael said, laughing.

I set myself back down on the ground and tackled Luke. He screamed like a girl as he tumbled to the ground. I punched him in the gut and stood up. He screamed and clutched his manhood, "Ok, ok! I'm sorry, Percy!" He groaned out.

I punched him again as he screamed once again, "Stop using my name!" I hissed at him.

He groaned, "They already know!" I held up my fist, "Ok! Ok! I get it! Just, please, no more!" He screamed covering his manhood. I smirked and turned to the rest, who were on the floor laughing, "Do something I don't like and you'll get the same response." The boys stopped laughing and nodded feverishly. The girls continued to laugh.

"Percy?" Everyone stopped laughing and I froze. I forgot about them.

I looked at Dylan. His eyes were filling with tears rapidly and soon enough, they were falling like a waterfall. I just wanted to run over there and hug him, but who would I be if I didn't make things difficult for everyone. So instead, I scowled and crossed my arms, "I'm not Percy. In fact, I seem to recall you saying I wasn't Percy."

His bottom lip trembled, "I didn't know..."

"Of course you didn't. That was the point. I thought you knew you should be nice to strangers, who help with the war effort." I told him.

"Tes." Zoë gave me a look

I sighed in defeat, "Fine, I'm sorry."

"Do you mean it?" He asked in a small voice.

I looked him straight in the eye, "Yes." Yes, I'm sorry for being a failure. For being the worst person ever. For leaving you. For everything. But I couldn't say that.

A huge grin spread across his face as he launched himself at me, "Thank you." I kept my hands in my pockets as his arms wrapped around me.

Once he let go, Nico came up and smirked at me, "'Not if I can avoid it. I don't want anyone to know my identity'. Yeah, well, your team didn't like that, did they?" He laughed.

I glared at him playfully, "Watch your back Nico before something unexpected happens." He gulped, looked at Luke, covered his manhood, and shadow traveled away. I laughed. I looked at my team, "Well, at least I don't have to wear that stupid hood anymore. It's hot in there."

Bianca came up close and take a look at the scar on my cheek. I held my breath as she stood on her toes to look at my face. I could here the Aphrodite kids giggling and talking quietly. I stiffened when she started to touch around the scar, and frowned when my heart started to beat faster then it ever has. Luke was smirking and made kissing motions. I glared at him and waved my hand. Suddenly, he was thrown 30 feet in the air. He fell down screaming.

"Percy!" Zoë screamed at me and ran to her boyfriend. I smirked and my attention went back to Bianca as she softly traced her finger across the actual scar. I winced slightly, but she didn't notice, "What happened? This wasn't just any blade. It was...different, wasn't it?" I nodded, "What type of blade, Percy?"

I looked her in the eyes and debated whether or not I should tell her, but decided that I had to open up sometime, so, I looked at the ground and said softly, "End Stone blade."

Her eyes widened and her hands flew to her mouth, "Oh, Percy... How did you even survive a day?!"

I shook my head, not knowing either. She surprised me by hugging me. I flinched, but awkwardly put my arms around her anyways. I heard Luke groan, and Bianca finally noticed him, "Alpha? What the Hades happened?!" She yelled, and ran over to help him.

"Well, your boyfriend over there-"

Bianca and I both blushed, "He was doing...annoying stuff, so I threw him in the air. It's his fault really. He should've used his stupid wings."

Luke groaned again, "Speaking of wings, I think you broke them. I might need Soul Slayer to help me. I'm gonna need to take off my shirt, right? Oh, also, I might need help getting there, I think he broke my leg too. Do I need to take off my pants, too?" He said smirking, while wiggling his eyebrows.

I glared at him while growling, "Did you like flying, Alpha? Cause I could break your wings and throw you 200 feet in the air if you want."

Luke only laughed, "You're an overprotective boyfriend-"

I started forward, but Bianca stopped me, "Percy stop. I'm the only one who can heal because everyone else is just clueless. Well except for Arrow, but he has a cast on from the last battle. I have to anyways. Come on, Alpha. Let me help you." She helped pick up Luke as he smirked at me. They went through the crowd, to the infirmary.

"Getting jealous, Perce? I thought you loved someone else." Zoë laughed.

My heart hurt and I winced slightly, "No. I'm just an overprotective friend. I don't want her stuck with a doofus like L-Alpha" I nearly said Luke. That was close.

"Hey! He's actually really cute and sweet. Really cheesy, but I like it. He's not a doofus!" She thought for a moment, "Ok, I see your point."

I laughed, "You just now-" I felt something hot hit my back. Fire, "AHH!" I removed my shirt and stomped on it, removing the fire.

"That was for leaving." I looked behind me to see a angry Leo. I heard everyone gasp. I looked around and they were looking at my chest in horror. I quickly snapped my fingers and I had a shirt to cover my scars. Nausea churned in my stomach. I felt sick.

I looked at Leo, who didn't seem fazed. He kept his eyes on my face. His eyes held anger and a hit of sadness, "Leo, can we speak at like...tomorrow? Because now I have to go. Ok? Ok." I said in a hurry and pushed past the crowd into my cabin.

Once I was there, I literally punched the wall out of frustration. How could I be so stupid?! What is going on with that stupid brain of mine?! I hit my head against the wall continuously.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Beckendorf. I know all my teammates voices. I don't even have to turn.

"No," I answered, "I haven't punished myself enough. You could give me a million years, and I still won't be done."

"Just wait until Bianca and Luke see that. Then we'll decide what to do with you." Michael said.

I jumped up and looked at him as if he grew another head, "Are you crazy?! Bianca is NOT going to look at my chest! Luke I can understand, but Bianca is a GIRL!"

Zoë raised an eyebrow, "Is there a problem being a girl?"

"Yes! Wait-no! But still! I will have any other guy, but definitely not girls. I think they'll probably faint because I'm too beautiful for their eyes." They rolled their eyes, "But yeah, not B. Zoë or anyone else, but not her. Luke will never leave me alone when I'm done."

"What about me? My awesome face and personality? Awe, thank you guys." Luke said, walking in the cabin.

"No, Luke. Zoë was telling us that she was going to break up with you because you were hitting on B." I told him.

Bianca made a disgusted face, "Ew." I laughed at her expression.

Luke's eyes widened and he went on his knees in front of Zoë, "No, please! I'm sorry! I only did that to make Percy jealous-"

"Which DID NOT work." I interrupted.

"-and I didn't mean anything by it. I'm so sorry, Zo-Zo. Please don't break up with me!" Luke begged. We were all laughing, clutching our sides.

Zoë laughed at Luke, "I'm not gonna break up with you Lukey boy." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Percy was lying. He got you good, too."

Luke's face flushed as he let out a strangled, "W-what?!" We all laughed harder, "Oh um..." He stood back up and glared at me, "You're gonna pay, Percy."

Once we all calmed down, Zoë told Bianca and Luke, "Percy has something to show you guys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
1.2M 23.6K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
40.2K 954 41
Being cheated by a girlfriend is bad enough. But being cheated by your fiancée? Wow, that's a whole new level. And that was exactly what happened to...
711K 12.8K 47
He was a hero that was loved. He was a boy that had a good heart. But that person is gone. Now he is cold, sad and lonly and it was all their fault...