The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

why do I feel the need to yell?

1.2K 32 8
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

As soon as she was in my room, she was gone, out the window in a blur.

I yelled the first thing that came to mind out “FUCKING VAMPIRES!” and kicked the door with the toe of the metallic silver boots I was wearing.

I suppose you could say I lost my cool... Damon would say I never had a cool to begin with, but that's just Damon for y’all, he just loves to ruin my fun.

I stormed down stairs, my previously happy mood broken by what was once my best friend.

“Damon, we have a problem” I stated when I walked into the parlour where Damon was sat- with what must have been his thirtyth scotch today.

“Yes, and her name is Megan Annabelle Salvatore” he said turning back to his book.

I rolled my eyes- I know I should have had an argument for that, but who am I to say that I'm not a problem? I know I am, and I'm not a liar so I won’t say I'm not a problem “Not me this time, Miss I'm so perfect is back and she wants something”

He raised his face and lifted his eye brows “How is she back? More to the point what the hell does she want?”

I sighed and sat down on the seat next to him and propped my feet up on his lap “What's a moon stone?”

He shrugged “you’re the witch, not me”

I nodded in agreement, looking over at the door, I could faintly hear voices outside, yes I know I'm not a vampire, but witches have good senses too, just not nearly as good as vampires, I looked over at damon- who happened be looking at the door amused, I raised my eyebrow

“They’re having an argument”

I didn’t need to ask to know who it was arguing, Saint Stefan and little Miss perfect’s doppelganger.

It seemed like the Salvatore brothers had a habit of falling for Katherine, or in this case descendants of, I liked Elena enough, but she reminded me of the devil that broke my brothers hearts, so it was a hundred years ago, I could tell that damon hadn’t forgotten.

He claimed he flipped the switch a long time ago, he may have but there are always things that you never lose feeling for.

And unfortunately Katherine Peirce was one of those things.

For my brothers anyway.

I sighed and curled up into Damon’s side thinking about my own boy troubles.

First there was Tyler, beautiful Tyler.

Then there was the man that I loved most of my life, heck I never stopped loving him, when I got my memories back I remembered why I felt empty for so long. My Klaus.

Then Jeremy- OK technically he doesn’t fit into this category but there was something about him that was different to all the boys I've ever met, he understood me, like he’d been all the places id been, he wasn’t exactly boyfriend material, but friend material. Maybe best friend material.

And that got me thinking about my best girl friend.

The lovely Caroline Forbes who was upstairs sleeping, since she was still turning around her clocks.

Why do I have such messed up luck?

The door opened and Stefan walked in looking a little sad.

Now that pissed me off.

I leapt to my feet and walked over to the more normal Salvatore and hugged him, he looked like he was about to cry, which in all these years since he was turned I've never seen once.

“Do I get to kill her?” I asked on the verge of bouncing up and down with all the excitement id built up

He shook his head, which for Stefan is not a good sign- I repeat is NOT a good sign “Just leave her Megan, please. You were right, for once”

And with that he blurred up stairs to his room, probably locking the door with that too.

I looked at Damon who had a stony expression all over his face; it would be hard to get anything out of him for the next hour or so.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen looking for a massive box which mama gave me when I was thirteen for my birthday, by massive I mean its shoe box size, but the amount to stuff that's inside, whew! That's a lot.

I pulled open the draw which I hid it in sometime during the thirties.

I looked through the draw and smiled when I saw it.

The little ruby, garnet and gold encrusted box which held most of my life’s works.

Yes true I live to harass Damon, but this is more than that.

This is my Momma’s magic box, where I hold most of my more complex spells and crystals.

I sighed and looked through the box until I found the little book I was searching for, it’s not just today that I've been searching for it, I've looked for it for years, but I remembered where I hid it.

“Moonstone, moonstone, moonstone” I mumbled running my fingers down the side bar where it held a list of all the crystals that had been used for magical properties.

I frowned and tossed the book down on the counter.

“UGH!”

I heard a series of footsteps come into the kitchen “What's going on, I was trying to sleep ya’ll know” from the tone of her voice I could tell she was pissed off

“Care a bit more is at stake than your beauty sleep” I grumbled at her

“Like?” Damon interrupted

“Like Mr know it all, Jeremy Gilbert’s life”

“OH hell” Caroline stated simply looking around the room

I nodded and looked at Damon, who in turn copied me “Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” I asked

He nodded “Pack your bags ladies, we’re going on a road trip”

Caroline looked startled “where are we going?”

“For a drink” me and Damon replied.

I walked up stairs and stopped to knock in Stefan’s door “Go away Megan!” he yelled

I rolled my eyes and backed away from his door before spelling it to unlock.

I walked in and looked over at my distraught brother.

“Stef, we’re going on a road trip, we’ll be back later on tonight ok?” I said quietly

He made no move to turn around “Just go I’ll be fine”

I sighed silently and walked out down the hall to my messy room, like any immortal teenager bedroom cleanliness wasn’t a priority.

I picked up a small overnight bag and tossed the essentials inside- esensials being a black dress, a pair of ankle boots, a clean pair of undies, and my hair brush and tooth brush.

I walked down stairs and headed out the door to where Damon and Caroline were waiting for me in the car.

It was completely silent on the way to Zarica’s bar (A/N: madeup place/ name)

It was safe to say that Damon was worse at driving than me, Bonnie and Elena would have a fit.

Caroline on the other hand looked like she was enjoying herself, ok with Damon’s maniac driving who wouldn’t be?

We got there in under an hour, before I could even climb out of the car damon was waiting for me at the front door of the bar.

It was one of those familiar little places that you could never forget no matter how hard you tried to, it held way too many memories.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Miss Megan Salvatore, nice to see you again” an old friend said pulling me into her arms.

“Care, meet Madeline Darke” I laughed

“Still spending too much time with vampires I see?” she said smiling

I shrugged in reply, still smiling like the idiot I was.

“We need a favour Madeline” Damon said

He smile faltered, she put on what was her ‘saucy’ expression “Anything for you” she purred.

“Another one of Damon’s toys?” Caroline queried

I nodded and followed Madeline into her supply room, which was really where she had all her crystals and magic items.

“Maddie, what’s a moonstone?” I said bluntly, for some reason I didn’t like it when she flirted with my brother.

“Blunt” she mumbled “You sure you mean moonstone? Maybe you mean a blood moon?”

I shook my head “no I mean moonstone; I know what a blood moon is, what’s a Moonstone?”

“Sorry honey, I have no idea what a moonstone is, checked your spell book?”

I nodded “Nothing mentioning a Moonstone at all”

She mumbled a few cuss words, Madeline may not be my favourite person ever, but when she wanted to know something nothing stopped her at all, not even a broken limb would or a hospital visit.

“Sorry Meg’s, I can’t help you, I’ll keep an eye out though”

I nodded “we should get back Damon, it’s getting late we only have 24 hours to look”

He nodded and led me and Caroline out the door of the bar back to mystic falls.

“What's a blood moon?” Caroline questioned when we were about half an hour to home

“A blood moon is something like where a vampire connects with a witch through a shared item, like a stone, the one that works best is a tiny stone, it looks like a ruby, but it’s darker, hence the term blood, but they’re also fully circular meaning moon, there are other reasons why theyre called blood moons, but I've never bothered to learn why”

“Sounds cool”

I nodded.

*Damon Salvatore*

I frowned at the conversation Caroline and Megan were having.

Megan and I have Blood moons; we brought them in the 20’s.

They were just like she described them.

Actually we wore them all the time; mine was on my daylight ring.

Hers was on the back of her vervain locket.

I stepped on the pedal a bit harder when they started talking about her and Tyler’s date, its not like I hate that Tyler chick, but he aggravates me, there’s just something about him that doesn’t fit with my sister, like he’s almost using her.

“Uh hello” Megan said waving in front of my face “we’re home, you can get out of the car now”

I frowned surely enough we were parked in front of our house “ill be up soon, there’s something I want to check out”

She nodded and walked inside the house, not before looking back out at me worriedly.

I hopped out of my prize jewel and walked over to the garage door where I could see a cloaked figure.

“Katherine, long time no see” I said harshly

“one can never spend too long away from you damon, I see you went to find out what the moon stone was, let me educate you” she laughed touching me on the forehead with her cat like finger nails

I stumbled back when things started to fly though my mind, like memories, only they weren’t my own, they were Katherine’s.

____________________________________________

A/N:

So this is a super short chapter, im currently at work typing when my boss isnt around to see me...

so im being sneaky...

KATHERINE! LOVE KATHERINE!

Yup im going crazy... more so than usual...

XX Arielle XX

Yours in trouble ThoseSalvatoreChicks - SassySlytherin

Until next time my pets!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc