Getting To Know Miss CEO

By MistyMe15

Meet Christy King CEO of King Industries, a powerful mutli billion dollar company. You might be thinking she... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The Alexanders and Partnerships
Chapter 4: The Dinner
Chapter 5: The Promise
Chapter 6: A Midnigth Stroll
Chapter 7: The Beach
Chapter 8: A Night Under The Stars
Chapter 9: Let the games begin!
Chapter 10:When realisation hits...
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 12: The Sleepover
Chapter 13: Friends...
Chapter 14: The Visitors and The Fencing Match
Chapter 15: The Shopping Trip
Chapter 16: The Charity Event
Chapter 17: The Waterpark And The Unexpected...
Chapter 18:The Kiss & The Truth...
Chapter 19: Meeting The Devil?!
Chapter 20:Just like old times...
Chapter 21: Mazerunner...
Chapter 22: Her Answer...
Chapter 23: Mia Bella...
Chapter 24: The Airport
Chapter 25: The Italian Trip
Chapter 26: Florence...
Chapter 27: Tuscany...
Chapter 28: Meeting The Family...
Chapter 29: Confessions...
Chapter 30: Downhill...
Chapter 31: Fun Times and Breakups
Chapter 32: Party time!!
Chapter 33: Him again...
Chapter 34: Love is in the air...
Chapter 35: Her Fear...
Chapter 36: This could be us...
Chapter 37: The Date...
Chapter 38: Shockers...
Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!!
Getting to Know MistyMe15...
Chapter 39: It's A Mystery...
Chapter 40: Love and Lies...
Chapter 41: It hurts...
Chapter 42: Awkward...
Chapter 43: Are you insane?!
Chapter 44: Tensions and a Trip
Chapter 45: Its Official...
Chapter 46: Gifts and a Surprise...
Chapter 47: You Kidding..
Chapter 48: Planning A Wedding...
Chapter 49: Dress Shopping...
Chapter 51: The Big Day...
Chapter 52: The Honeymoon...
Chapter 53: House Hunting...
Chapter 54: Settling in...
Chapter 55: A Sickness Or So They Think...
Chapter 56: Our first Christmas...
Chapter 57: Space?
Chapter 58: You are my world...
Chapter 59: The Kick and Party...
Chapter 60: I Love You...
Epilogue
The Sequel Is POSTED!!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 50: The Bachelorette Party...

8.6K 293 12
By MistyMe15

OMG! There is like only 3 chapters left!! I think...But either way the book is close to the end and then the sequel is going to come up!!!
Make me the happiest person and click that star at the bottom of your screen!!

Christy's POV

A month later...

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I groaned, turning around and looking at the time I saw that it was after 12.

I can't believe I overslept!!

Lazily getting up, I stretched my tired limbs and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Thank goodness it's a Friday and I am not going to the office.

Walking into my closet after a cool and wakening shower, I put on some boyfriend jeans. Just as I was about to take out a top to go with the jeans, my phone rang.

I can't believe that the board forced me to take leave! Saying that since it's my wedding tomorrow, I should be relaxing.

I walked to my bedside table and grabbed the phone. Not looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Christy!!" Aunt Lucinda's voice rang out.

"Hey, Aunt Lucinda." I said lazily.

"My goodness child did I disturb your sleep?"

I laughed. "No Aunt Lucinda, just tired. I had a long night at the office." I explained.

"That is no good, you have to be resting, tomorrow is going to be a busy day for all of us." She lightly scolded.

"I know but William and I agreed that we should finish up the work we have then go on the honeymoon." I said recalling what William and I discussed 2 weeks ago.

"That boy! I will deal with him later but the reason why I called was for the honeymoon. Where are your'll going and how long is it?"

"I don't know, William said it was a surprise, all I know that we are going away for 3 weeks." I raked my mind for clues as to where we were going.

"Okay, love that is all I needed to know, see you later." She said and hanged up.

"That's a view that I like." I nearly jump at the all to familiar voice.

I turned around and William was leaning against the doorframe, wearing a sexy grin.

He stalked to me and I instinctively took a step back.

"What were you talking about with my mother?" He asked his eyes swirling with amusement and lust.

"Nothing you should know about and isn't it bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" I smirked at him and he let out a low chuckle.

"No, it is bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding and in her wedding dress." He answered coming closer to me.

"My door was locked, how you got in?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I picked the lock."

"Great! Now I have a creepy stalker, watching me." I said sarcastically.

"Correction babe, I am no creepy stalker, I am the possessive fianceè that wants to see his bride." He said with a mischievous smirk. I didn't realise that he advanced alot from where he was last standing.

He cupped my neck, rubbing the spot where he left the hickey about a month ago.

"My mark is gone." He said, so close that I could smell his minty fresh breath.

"That was a over a month ago, it was bound to go away." I said it like he was stupid.

"Well I just have to leave another one." He said leaning down, I stepped away.

I glared at him,"No William! Tomorrow is the wedding and my hair and dress will not be able to hide it."

"Well then if I can't leave a mark, you have to kiss me." He bargained and I let out an exasperated sigh.

I walked up to him, got on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

"That wasn't a kiss, just a mere peck." I huffed and kissed his lips a bit longer.

"You have a lot to learn about kissing, this is how you kiss." He announced, pulling me by the waist and kissing me passionately.

My back hit the wall and he deepened the kiss. He bit my lip and I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, dancing with mine.

His hands travelled down from my hips to my bum, he gripped it and hosited me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

There was a knock on the door. I froze.

"Miss King. Your sisters and Miss Adams are here." Jesse announced from the otherside of the door.

"Thanks Jesse." I said and heard her leave.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and realised what position we were in.

"William?"

"Yeah."

"Can you put me down." I felt my cheeks heat up.

Imagine if it weren't Jesse and it was my sisters who normally barge into my room. I wouldn't be able to explain to them what was happening and they will think other things.

"No."

"Why not?" I frowned.

"Because I hate being interrupted, especially when it is something I really want."

"You can have whatever you want tomorrow." I crossed my arms over my chest. If he didn't have a firm grip on me I would have fell.

He groaned. "Fine." And let me go.

I grinned."I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too." He smirked.

I quickly put on a white tank top with my white chuck taylors and walked out of my room in the direction of the living room.

"Seriously Christy! We have been sitting here for over an hour!" Selene whined.

"Its only been a few minutes Selene." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"We need to pick up the dresses and get ready for your bachelorette party." She informed.

"Hey girls!!" The guys greeted as they walked into the living room.

"Whatever, we need to leave like now!" Isabelle and Elizabeth whined.

"Leave for what?" Eric asked.

"To pick up our super hot dresses and get ready for a bitchy bachelorette party." Selene said with a smirk.

"Selene!" The girls scolded. They were taking this whole dress and party thing way too seriously.

"You do know your'll can't come for the party, right?" Selene said and they stared at her then me in shock.

"But-but why?!" They pouted.

"Age restricted darlings." Selene said in a sugar-coated voice.

"Age restricted huh?" William asked walking into the room.

"Yeah and don't bother asking what we going to do, that's between us girls." Selene said with a mischievous smirk.

"Well just so you know she-" He pointed to me. "is mine."

"Possessive much?" Selene raised an eyebrow.

"What can I do, everybody wants a taste of the ice queen." He shrugged.

"Talking about ice queen, you are blowing up the internet!" Selene squealed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, there is even a Chrisliam fan page with photos of the two of you. They even started on how your babies are going to look and what names they going to have." She said excitedly showing us the website.

"Oh wow." I said surprised.

"Yeah wow."

"Well we need to get going, so lets go!" Selene yanked me by the arm in the direction of the door.

"Be careful with my girl, Selene!" William yelled after us.

"Don't worry, she will be in one piece for the wedding!" She yelled back as we walked out the door.

2 hours later...

After picking up my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses, we went for lunch, a little shopping spree then back to my apartment and from there everyone went their separate ways to get ready for the party.

I packed my clothes and everything that I needed because we are having the party at a hotel, which we are staying at, so we are going to get ready from there.

"Please don't bail on me." I heard a voice say, I turned around and saw William standing there with his head held down.

"What do you mean?" I asked with an unsure smile.

He looked up as I walked to him, and I saw a sad look in his eyes.

"What's wrong love?" I asked worried.

"You are truly beautiful, do you know that?"He commented with a shaky laugh.

"Well no but I have been told by the man I am marrying tomorrow."I smiled at him.

"I'm worried someone might try to steal you away from me." He said, his eyes downcasted.

"Don't worry." I said taking his hand and placing it where my heart was beating furiously in my chest from just standing close to him. "My heart belongs to you and only you." I smiled up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too William, and don't forget that." I said and he chuckled before I kissed him.

He took over the kiss and turned it into a sweet and passionate kiss. I could feel his emotions, the doubt, the fear and most importantly love. The love he felt towards me.

We pulled away breathless. I loved the feeling of his arms around me, just having him close sets my heart a flutter.

I didn't want to leave our little bubble but remembering that the girls will come back in a few minutes, dampened up my mood.

"I need to get ready." I said in a soft voice.

"Yeah."

"I will see you tomorrow, all dressed up and standing at the alter." I smirked and he chuckled placing a kiss on my lips.

"And I will see you in that beautiful wedding dress of yours walking down the aisle." He said with a mischievious glint in his eyes as his thought about something.

"Keep those dirty thoughts to yourself mister." I said cheekily and he raised an eyebrow with a devious smirk forming on his lips.

"But I was just think-" I cut him off by blocking my ears and singing "la la la".

"You are so childish." He commented.

"And you are so perverted."I countered.

"Touchè."

"Whatever, just get out." I pointed to the door and he held up his arms in surrender walking out of the room.

I finished packing just when I heard someone scream and rushed out my room, towards the noise.

"William?! You are not supposed to be here!" Lacey glared at William.

"She is my fianceè I have a right to see her whenever I want!" He defended and Riley scoffed.

"That right has been suspended until the ceremony." Riley said being serious.

"What is going on here?" I made my presence known and all eyes turned to me.

"William is not allowed to see you until tomorrow."

"These Alexander boys, they all the same." Tasha said shaking her head.

"True that. They just can't wait to get in your pants." Riley said looking at William disapprovingly.

"That's not how you felt when you were screaming my name." Riley's husband and William's cousin Rinaldo stated with a smirk. Riley turned a deep crimson colour.

"Shut the fuck up, Alexander!" She said defensively.

"You are an Alexander too." He said and I could tell by the look on Riley's face she was strangling him in her mind.

"Uh uh uh babe, you don't want to do that." He said with a devious smirk as he guessed her thoughts.

Wow! Riley is right! They all the same!

"Blow you." She narrowed her eyes him.

"Your'll are not supposed to be here." Selene said crossing her arms.

"Selene, pleasure to see you again." He smiled at her, trying to get on her good side and she scoffed.

"Get the hell out. This strictly is a no guy zone well except for magic mike, he's allowed." Lacey glared at them.

"We are just as good as magic mike." They defended.

"Yeah but he makes it work, work too good." Alex said dreamily.

"Whatever we are out." They announced leaving and we yelled 'goodbye' after them.

3 hours later...

"You need to wear this for when things are getting down and dirty." Selene said holding up the tiny piece of fabric that is supposed to be panties.

"Where's the rest of it?"

"You don't need it, when William probably tears it up, you won't need it anymore." Alex said.

So far we have watched movies, played games, drank and drank some more and now we are sitting on the floor of our spacious hotel room opening up gifts. We were staying at The Four Seasons hotel which was 45 minutes away from the venue.

"And to go with that, you wear this." Lacey said handing me a blood red tiny negligee.

"Your'll have to be kidding me! I would never wear anything like that." I said staring at them in disbelief.

"That gives you all the more reason to wear it!!" Tasha said.

"They should ban things like that." I mumbled.

"And it's not like you ever dreamed of buying a wedding dress like that but you still did!" Selene said and I let out a sigh.

"Fine. " I said and they cheered, showing me more and more sexy, revealing lingerie.

"Did your'll get me any actual clothes? Ones that are not so revealing?" I asked looking at the various tiny lingerie scattered around us.

"Er...I don't know." Alex shrugged, my eyes widening.

"Seriously?!"

"What?! You should know us by now." They defended and I let out a breath.

"Enough with presents let get this party started!!" Selene yelled putting on the music.

As they were dancing, I snuck away to the balcony.

Once outside, the cool night breeze hit me. I walked to the railing and leaned on it.

"I am getting married in just a couple of hours." I said out loud.

Just then my phone rang and William's name flashed on the screen.

I smiled and slid my finger across the screen, answering it

"Hey."

"Hey love." He greeted. "How's the party going?"

"It's fun, a bit frustrating but fun." I answered.

"Frustrating?" I could picture him raising an eyebrow.

"Not frustrating in that way, it's just that these girls are crazy. You wouldn't imagine what gifts they bought." I siad and I heard him laugh.

"Well that seems somewhat like fun."

"Anyway, how's your party?" I asked changing the topic to him.

"Okay I guess, we at a bar with a drunk Sebastian and Rinaldo trying to do karaoke." He said and I heard someone singing horribly in the background.

"Okay, I wouldn't want to take you away from having a good time." I said.

"Please, I wouldn't mind if you do." He pleaded and I laughed.

"I miss you." He said.

"Miss you too."

"I love you. See you tomorrow." He said and hang up.

I walked back into the room and everyone was drinking and dancing and I joined them.

We danced for over an hour and got a little surprise... courtesy of Selene and Lacey. After the little show, which should not be mentioned to anyone including the guys, we went to bed. We were all excited for tomorrow...I never dreamed of that this day will come...

The day I will be getting married...

Sooo...How was it?? Good? Bad? Comment your opinions!! William is soo sweet! They both are soo sweet! The perfect little couple that my genius and perverted mind created!! I feel so happy and conplete!
Stay tuned cause the next chaother is the big day!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 46.1K 60
A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college student who is ambitious, selfless, innocent a...
4K 139 28
"𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤? 𝕄𝕖𝕙, 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓...
383K 12.1K 46
No. 9 on #girlpower as of 19th May 2018. She stands alone facing the world. She's never had friends, never had a social life, just one person to call...
52.9K 2.6K 33
When rich girl Emma moves into town for the summer, her belief that a small town like Algard will have no hope for her is about to change. Forced to...