Chapter 53: House Hunting...

Something similiar to how I imagined the house...

Thanks sooo much for supporting this story!! The reads, votes and comments!! I really do appreciate your'll for taking the time to reach out. It really means alot to me!!

Warning!! This chapter introduces William's playboy side and what he can do so be prepared for some sexual content.

Christy's POV

"CHRISTY!! WILLIAM!!" Was what greeted us as soon as we got of the plane.

The bright flashes of cameras and reporters screaming out our names.

"How was your honeymoon!!"

"Are your businesses going to merge!!"

"Christy are you pregnant!!"

Questions after questions but we couldn't answer them and just kept walking towards the black SUV.

"That was crazy!" William said frustratedly as soon as we got in the SUV.

"It was beyond crazy! I didn't know we would draw this much attention?!"

William shrugged. "Well what do you expect from being listed as not likely to get married and the people ranked no.1 of that list got married and to each other."

I grinned. "You know we really do make a good power couple."

He smirked arching an eyebrow. "Really now?" He pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling him.

My arms instinctively went around his neck, playing with his hair.

"Yes really." I said with a smirk. I didn't realise that he pressed the button that shielded us from the front's view.

His hands caressed my back and if I wasn't in a trance from his touch, I would have stopped him.

From my back, his hands slid down to my thighs and then up to my waist.

He cupped my face, bringing me down for a feverish kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync. If it wasn't for the car coming to a hault, I was 100% sure that we would have done the deal in the back seat.

"Mr and Mrs Alexander we are here." The driver announced. It was a different driver, one I have never met before, and I have met William's whole security team, including his drivers.

When I questioned him, he just shrugged saying that Marco was on vacation and would be back tomorrow.

We walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell.

"Everybody!! Christy and William are here!!" We heard someone yell from the otherside.

When the door opened it was William's mother, Aunt Lucinda with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Your'll are finally back!!" She squealed trapping us in a bear hug. For a small woman she sure is strong.

"Christy!! William!!" My mother approached us with a grin. She repeated what Aunt Lucinda did.

They showed us in and just as we entered, my sisters came running."Chrissy!!!"

They squealed and hugged me.

"We missed you sooo much!!" They said.

"Its only been 3 weeks, your'll haven't seen me for a longer time period than that." I said and they just scrunched up their noses.

"Yeah but this is different! You were on your honeymoon!! Married!! We didn't think you would get married and especially not to an Alexander!!" They said and I shook my head at them.