Chapter 36: This could be us...

So this chapter is dedicated to @elamartinez25 and @psalem for being the first to comment and vote! Thanks alot girlies, your'll are super awesome!! :)
The begining of this chapter revolves around Chapter 6: A Midnight Stroll. If you don't remember it, just go back and read William's POV (towards the end) and you will know what I am talking about...
P.S Read this awesome book called Love Bites by MistyNeya45! If you love romance and vampires then this book is for you!!

Christy's POV

"I need to talk to you..."He trailed off. He had that same guilty expression on his face and I frowned, creating a distance between us.

"About what?" I said still frowning and moved further away from him when he tried to hold me.

"I know you are going to get angry on what I am about to say." He said not daring to look me in the eyes.

"Just tell me William!" I said getting irritated by him stalling.

"Do you remember when we met at dinner by my parents house? The night before we all could go to the beach for the first time?" He said looking at me as I thought about that night. I went out as they were discussing the trip and William came by me and apologised.

"Yes, what about that?" I said frowning in confusion.

He hesistated before speaking again. "I only apoligised to you so that I can get one step closer to taking you to my bed. At that time I only wanted to be with you for pleasure. I basically wanted you as a toy." He confessed and I was hurt yet fuming in rage.

"And now? You still want me as your toy that you can play with and just throw it away when you get bored of it?" I said glaring at him, trying so hard to hold back my tears. He had a look of hurt and a part of me just wanted to be in his arms but at the same time beat him into a pulp.

"No, I don't want that. After I got to know you better, I just want to be with you because you are just simply amazing that I feel so stupid for ever thinking of doing that to you. I just want to be with because I truly and deeply in love with you." He said his voice or eyes not saying thatvhe was lying but telling the truth. A few tears escaped and I found myself crying and William holding me close, rubbing circles on my back and saying sweet things to me.

After about a good 4 minutes of crying. We pulled andWilliam wiped away my tears with his thumbs, and kissed my forehead.

"I never want to see you cry ever again" He said and hug me with his chin resting on my head, my face buried into his rock hard chest. He was hugging tighter than before as if he was afraid that I might disappear. Honey I am here for good but if you mess up, I am leaving...I thought but didn't dare to say it out loud.

"William..." I called out his name.

"Yes Christy?" He said, his deep voice sounding so attractive.

"Don't hurt me." I told him. He held me at arms length, making me look down. he put two fingers under my chin, tilting my head so I looked him in the eye.

"Christy, look at me." He instructed and put two fingers under my chin, tilting my head so I looked him in the eye.

"I will never hurt you because...I hate to see you cry. It feels...like my heart is literally breaking and my world comes crashing down." He said looking at me with so much love and leaned in until our lips met. The kiss was so passionate and filled with so much of emotion.

We pulled away breathless and William decided to speak.

"So...Do you want to go out with me? You did tell me to ask again later." He said quoting what I gave him as an answer earlier and I laughed.