Chapter 3: The Alexanders and Partnerships

Hey there guys thanks again for reading my story, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far but don't worry the more juicy stuff is later..

Christy's POV

I could not believe my eyes when I opened the door to the conference room and there they all sat staring at me like I was from another planet. I took a quick glance around the room, hoping that I was in the wrong room but then Melanie assured me that they were the ones whom we were meeting. I walked into the room with a blank expression on my face but I was so sure that you could notice a bit of anger as soon as my eyes landed on him, he was the one who ruined my favorite top. I ignored him and continued walking towards my seat as soon as I sat down I greeted them with my most professional tone.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, I am Miss King, CEO of King Industries." I said, I noticed the shock that was present on their faces, they clearly were not expecting me to be here in front of them but I enjoyed their surprised faces.

***

There was an awkward silence that filled the room that really annoyed me, I mean why every time that I am in the place as these men, there is always this awkward silence. Thank god, Melanie broke the silence by introducing the men as the CEO's of the businesses owned but Alexander Inc. The man who spilled his coffee on me spoke first.

"Good afternoon Miss King. I am William Alexander, the CEO of Alexander Inc. and these are my brothers Anthony, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan and they all are CEO's of other Alexander owned businesses."

They all sat in a straight row. I assumed they were seated in order from oldest to smallest because William who seemed older was seated on the left and the man who looked about 21 who I assumed was Dylan on the right and Eric who looked identical to him so I would say that they were twins.

"We would like to propose an offer of becoming business partners." The man who I assume was Anthony spoke in a formal tone.

"And what does this partnership consist of?" I asked curiously.

"It consists of us working together under close corporation and creating a business idea that will benefit all of our companies." The man seated next to Anthony, who must be Sebastian.

"What exactly is the business in mind?"

"Well, we are not exactly sure what type of business, we came here wishing to sign the partnership agreement and on a later date, we can meet up and discuss the business ideas."

I was thinking of whether to reply yes or I will think about it and let them now when William interrupted my train of thoughts.

"You don't have to give us answer right away, if you-"

"No, I am willing to sign your partnership agreement." I replied sternly cutting him off.

"Well, thank you Miss King!" Anthony replied a bit excitedly.

"If there is nothing more to discuss, I would like to view the papers and sign them." I replied before sending Melanie to get my lawyers.

After I have read the documents thoroughly and checking it with my lawyers and signing them.

I left the conference room after giving them a brief handshake confirming our partnership; I entered the elevator with Melanie.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all lots like jelly tots

MistyMe15

xoxo