The next century- We met agai...

By ahwaeee

Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: His memories and she's born
Chapter 2: Outing with them
Chapter 3: Night Talk
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 5: The Wedding
Chapter 6: The New Teacher
Chapter 7: His Wish
Chapter 8 : Is it just me?
Chapter 9: It's all starting now
Chapter 10: Visiting
Chapter 11: Those Secrets
Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?
Chapter 13: Different Love
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: The world in the mirror
Chapter 16: The 'Someone'
Chapter 17: A totally complicated relationship
Chapter 18: Could he remember anything?
Chapter 19: What's happening?
Chapter 20: Future or...past?
Chapter 22: A day off
Chapter 23: A confession
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: "Sing for me."
Chapter 26: Can we really be together?
Chapter 27: "I'll be leaving."
Epilogue
Author's Notes
Special Chapter
[PROMOTE]

Chapter 21: Hope they'll be together

583 37 3
By ahwaeee

Third Person's P.O.V.

Kevin rushed back to where Kris was, and found him on the ground, almost stop breathing.

"Kris! Kris! Are you alright?" He asked, panicked.

"Who...are you..." Kris uttered weakly.

"Me? I am you, you are me." Kevin replied. Kris opened his eyes weakly and he was shocked when he saw that the person in front of him looks exactly like him when he was young.

Kevin had forgot that himself is in human form.

[You can't be too long in your human form. If you did that, he will die eventually.] A voice rang in Kevin's head.

"Oh, what a pabo." Kevin cursed himself silently. In just a second, he disappeared.

While Kris? He woke up slowly.

[Are you alright now?] Kevin asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine." Kris nodded slowly and replied. "I thought...I was hallucinating a while ago..."

[Why?]

"I saw myself. A young form of myself."

Kevin sighed. [You aren't seeing anything wrong, Kris.]

"Why?"

[The one that you saw, it's me.]

"What...what do you mean?"

[Remember? I am you, you are me. We are together.]

-------

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

I don't know how long that I've been passed out.

All I know is, I understood a lot of things.

Kevin was in his human form earlier, and he can't stay in that form too long or else Kris will die eventually.

And Chen? Kevin met him. He was about to tell him the story, but something happened to Kris, that he had to rush back.

Kevin warned us to stay home, because when Kris is dying, the portal to the world in the mirror will open again.

He warned Chen as well, because he once tried to set the portal there. But because of some reasons, he couldn't set it there.

"Kevin?" I silently called out in my mind.

[Hey. Are you alright?] I heard him replied.

"I'm good. I passed out earlier, and realized a lot of things. How's Kris?"

[He's fine...] Kevin mumbled. [I've figured out that I can change into human form, but if I stayed in the form too long...Kris...he'll die.]

I bit my lips softly. "There's isn't anyway to let you stay longer in human form while he wouldn't die?"

[No.]

I wonder...what if Kris died, what will happen to Kevin. Will he die as well? Or turn into his human form?

I am confused of all these things.

[Hey you're there?]

"Yeah preparing for work." I answered and packed my things into my bag.

[Then I'll not bother you again. If you have anything, just ask me about it.]

I nodded as if he could see me and went out, heading to the kindergarten.

As I reached the kindergarten, there's only Dongwoo there. I assume that he's the one who is in charge in opening the door today.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim!" He greeted cheerfully. Always the Dongwoo that I know.

"Hey there, dino." I chuckled and greeted him back.

"How's Myungsoo?"

"I think he's doing great. I was just about to call him. He's preparing to go to work now, I think." I replied.

"Ahh, okay! Then you should go up and call him! I'll take care of here." He said.

I nodded and went upstairs. As I walked passed that room, I hesitated for a while. Should I go in? Or not?

I slightly shook my head and mumbled, "No, Yoonhye, you can't."

I then straightly proceed to the room where Taemin will always be in when he's down.

"Hello?" Myungsoo's sleepy voice was heard at the other line. Guess he just awake.

"Hey Myung. Did I woke you?"

"Aww you're not. I'm wide awake." He chuckled.

I chuckled silently. This guy just wouldn't want me to feel bad of myself. That's why I love him.

Talking about love, I thought about Chen. What should I do?

"So...why did you call?" Myungsoo asked.

"Do I need a reason to call my husband? I just...miss you, a lot."

"I miss you too. But thinking of the reason that I'm being in here is because I want us to have a better life, I worked harder."

"I hate your company for sending you there. Why you but not the others?"

"Because they trust my capability in working. Anyway, did something weird happened to you lately? Like last time...you know."

I thought for a while, then shook my head. "No."

"Then it's good. You know, I'm worry sick here."

"We should probably use video call." I laughed softly and said. "I'll use it next time."

"Of course! I want to see your face." He beamed.

"Hey Myungsoo...I'm just wondering...what if when you come back here, you realized the world is not the world that you used to know?" I asked out of all sudden.

"Hmm. I don't know. But you know, there's something never change even though the world is different. My love to you."

I wonder...what will he do when he know that there's a place called the world in the mirror. I wonder...what will he do when he knows that Kevin said that Chen and I are actually meant to be together.

"You're still there, jagiya?"

"Ahh yeah I am. I better stop talking. Students are coming. I'll call you tonight, bye."

"Bye yeobo." I heard him fly a kiss to me. I chuckled and ended the call.

Probably because of the love of Myungsoo to me, I couldn't just tell him everything. It'll hurts him a lot, I'm sure about that.

"Hey."

I looked up and saw Taemin looking down at me.

"You're here."

"Yeah. What's bothering you?" He asked and sat down beside me.

"Nothing."

"You miss him? Myungsoo?"

I smiled a bit when I heard his name. "Of course I did." I turned to him and asked, "You? What's bothering you?"

"Just...something." He smiled bitterly.

"Naeun?"

"She told you?"

"Yep."

"She'll accept you, don't worry." I patted on his back lightly.

"What did you told her?"

"Me? I just tell her that you're really a good man, and she should give you a try."

"Wow, thanks Yoonhye." He smiled.

"No problem." I answered. "Hey, I'm just wondering...you do know about the room that the previous owner never allow us to go in, is it?"

Taemin threw me a weird look. He then nodded, and replied, "Yeah. No matter what happens, we can't go in. Why are you suddenly asking about it?"

"Ahh nothing. I'm just...kind of wondering what's inside."

"Probably dust. No one go and clean there though."

"Yeah you're right." I nodded. I have the urge to go in, but I can't. Knowing that it was my room before, I don't have the courage to go in. But you know, curiosity.

"I'll go down first." I told Taemin while he just nodded.

I got up and went downstairs, and found that Naeun is beside the doorsteps.

"Hey Naeun!" I greeted her.

"Hey there, Jocelyn." She smiled and greeted back.

"Umm...is Taemin here?"

"Yeah, he's upstairs." I nodded and pointed up.

Naeun looked up and kneeled down in front of In-Soo. "Umma will be up there, okay? Go and play with your friends, arasseo?"

"Ne, umma." In-Soo nodded.

"I've talked to him earlier, good luck, Naeun." I patted on her shoulder and told her.

I hope the two of them will be together, like they're suppose to be.

--

It was day off finally. Public holidays. I love holidays because that's the only day that I've got to rest.

But the problem is, what should I do for today? I've done cleaning the whole house, and couldn't even find anything to do again.

I heard my phone rang. I ran back to the room and got my phone which was charging.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Umm...Jocelyn? It's Chen here."

"Ahh, Chen. What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking of taking Yeonwoo to a themed park later...and I couldn't take care of her by myself. Would you mind to come with us?"

"Umm...sure. I have nothing to do as well." I nodded.

"Okay, then I'll see you later. I'll pick you up at your house later, by eleven."

"Alright." I replied and ended the call. The thought of going to a themed park together with Chen excited me a bit, oh right, with Yeonwoo as well.

I quickly got to the room and started preparing myself.

______

A/N:

Honestly I've thought about a sad ending for this story again But always remember, the movie Goosebumps said that a story need to have beginning, climax, and plot twist. And of course, the most exciting part in a story is the plot twist.

So I'll not be updating for three weeks! Going to travel :)) I'll not be writing when I'm travelling because I just want to enjoy the weather there :))

I'm starting a Luhan fanfic but I'll only post the first chapter when this story is finished. It's entitled 'Maybe we weren't meant to be together'. Comment if you want me to post the description first.

Thank you so much for 8K So yeah for now...bye! Look forward to the next chapter.

-Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 587 82
What it means to love... While waiting... Just another love story.. ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ Published from August to October 2015 A/N: This story started ou...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
27.6K 1.3K 25
[This story will be in various kind of forms. Hope you'll like it.] They say that between couples, there shouldn't be lies, and secrets. The snowball...
81.3K 3.8K 56
[COMPLETED. 2ND FANFIC] BEST RANKED #1 - jongdae, #1 - cbx, #2 - chen ✨ - sneak peek - "Excuse me?" Jongdae blurt out rudely. The air around us turne...