A Thug's Only Love

Por Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 53

91.1K 1.3K 350
Por Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 53 

~Arlie P.O.V.~

~A Week Later~

I woke up to the sound of the irritating alarm. I couldn't believe it was already seven on the dot... last time I looked at that clock it was just a little after two in the morning.

Sitting up in bed, I pressed the button to the alarm and silenced it. Rubbing my eyes and eventually running my hands messily through my hair, I slithered out of bed and peeked out my door to see Nicole was still asleep in her room. I settled with getting myself ready for school and then getting Nicole up before I take her to Mom's.

***

"Aye Arlina." Varo said as he sat up on the table. His eyes flickered up from the phone and looked right at me. I swear, whenever I see those damn green eyes, it makes me just wanna kick his ass. I don't know why I have that feeling but it's always there and I know he knows it too.

"Aye Varito." Lexis turned around and dapped me before I took a seat next to him. "Where's Javier? Nelle and Riley?" The girls weren't here which is why it was oddly quieter. It was still kinda loud because of Varo but that's just a given.

"He went with 'em to the office to get some shit signed." Lexis said. "They should be back shortly." I gave a nod and slipped my hat off so I could fix my hair better underneath. The hat just wasn't sitting right and I'm too blame because I've let my hair get too long... this laziness is really getting the best of me. "How's Nicole?"

"She's fine, just enjoying herself. How's Trey?" Varo fell back onto the table and was nose deep in his phone. Well fuck you too Varo since you don't wanna be part of the conversation.

"He's good. Keeps Nelle and I up late, especially Nelle 'cause I tend to sleep through his cries more." He said with a small laugh. "You hear how much Marcus came back to the trap with last night?"

"Hell yeah I heard. Saw that cash and basically threw a Varo Money Party right there in the main room." Varo said snapping his attention back to us. "Seeing that money was such a beautiful sight."

"I agree." I said. "Varo, why you so into your phone? That's not like you."

"In a group chat with some females. They wild and I'm entertained." The bell eventually rang and I watched the freshmen instantly start making their way to their classes... I could never be like that. I'm lucky if I make it to my class without having to literally be escorted there by campus supervisors. "Ah fuck, is today an A or B day?" Varo asked. "Shit, it could be D day for that one female who walked by. Don't know who let her walk around with jeans like that but I'm not complaining."

"Go get her." Lexis said. "Not like you got any reason not to-" He hopped off that table and took off into that hallway. "-I didn't think he'd actually go after her."

"I expected it. I'll see you at break, I'm leaving now before Heather comes walking through. Not in any mood for her shit today." I dapped him and got up from the table, heading in the almost direction of my class. I don't really feel like dealing with math so I might just stay in the detention room till break. I'm sure they'll let me stay there and sleep.

~Riley P.O.V.~

"How long are you staying on campus?" I asked Nelle since she was walking me to my class like the wonder best friend that she is instead of just ditching me here in this hell hole right away.

"Once I leave you at your class, I'm leaving. I just needed my slip signed." She said as she was putting her hair up in a bun. "You look kinda different... you okay?"

"Different as in...?" I asked with a slightly raised brow. I saw my classroom at the end of the hall and was preparing for what was about to unfold. Varo was in this class with me and we sat right next to each other.

"You look more worn out and like as if your face is swollen a bit." She said poking my cheek.

"Amazing what stress does huh? But I'll see you after school, okay babes?" I said as I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Alright, just text me when you're on your way." I gave a nod before we split ways and I walked into class. The final bell rang just seconds after I took my seat and I smiled to myself because I didn't see Varo in his seat.

"Thank God." I breathed out.

"I know, Thank God I'm here. Aye baby, what's good?" Varo said wrapping an arm around my neck in a kind of side hug before he climbed into his seat.

Ew, don't call me that-"

"Javioli calls you that, huh?" He said. "How was I supposed to know? I don't live with y'all and I'm not in y'alls relationship so damn."

"I'm glad you're not in my relations-"

"We can easily make your Javier-Riley relationship a Javier-Riley-Varo relationship."

"Oh my God, shut up and go away." I snapped at him which got his signature wild laugh out of him.

"So when was you gonna share the news?" He said which captured all my attention. "Oh you ain't know that I know?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know."

"No I don't." I said with a shake of my head and a confused pitch to my voice. "What do you know?" He just smiled at me, put his earbuds in his ears before pulling out a small pillow from his backpack and laid his head down so his face wasn't facing me. "You're such an ass but whatever."

8:28 a.m. -Me: What news does Varo claim to know about me

8:30 a.m. -Javier: As if I know what that fool knows, ask him?

8:31 a.m. -Me: He's being an ass about it. -_-

8:34 a.m. -Javier: I bet it's nothing. He's probably just saying he knows something to make you all paranoid. Ignore 'em, lol

I set my phone down on my desk and looked over at Varo to see he still had his face turned away from me and his earbuds still in. At least I don't have to deal with him this period.

~Nelle Bells P.O.V.~

"I wish you could help Mommy with this." I said to Trey as I sat him up in my lap. "Thankfully this is my last packet and then I never have to see school work again." Unless I go to college but that seems to be a dream I have to throw away for the time being. Breaks my heart but I have Trey to stay focused on. The latest competition between Lexis and I is to see who can get him to start to mumble his first word. The words of encouragement are 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. He makes two syllable noises, so it's just getting him to take those noises and form them into words.

I was getting frustrated with this packet and just closed it, pushing it off to the side of the table. I found out Jay was home and decided to go there to pay a visit.

***

"Seems like I haven't seen you in a while." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug. "BV here?"

"It has been a while. Nah, he's out makin' a run. How've you been?" He took a seat on the couch with Trey and I sat in the armchair right off to the side of the couch. A smile on Jay's face as he looked down at Trey, it made me giggle at the thought of him actually having a child of his own. "What?"

"Just you and your nephew. I've been alright, just busy with school. Have you been talking to Mom?"

"Yeah I have. Haven't you?" I shook my head. "Oh, so she was dead ass when she said she wasn't talkin' to you?" I nodded. "What happened?"

"Just her most recent decision is not something I agree with and she knows that. She say anything about me? I know she has because she just loves to talk bad about me when she's upset at me." This isn't the best time to have a strained relationship with my Mom but that was out of my control.

"She just says you shouldn't be talking about who she went off with when you should take a look at your decisions and who you went off with. Just shit along those lines." He said with a slight shrug.

"At least the person I'm with stays around for his child unlike who she's with but that's none of my business." I said with an irritated roll of my eyes. "She never said if she was gonna be at my graduation, huh?" He shook his head. "Not even surprised."

"She talks about wanting to see Trey though-"

"She shouldn't. She wants nothing with me, then she has nothing with Trey."

"I know you're pissed and I'm not gonna be that nigga that tries to stop your moment of anger, but just be careful with what you say. Don't say things you may regret later on down the road." I gave a slow nod of my head. "I'll be at your graduation. So will BV and Vince." He continued to say with a small smile.

"Thank you, that'll mean a lot to me to see you guys there." I laid my head back against the couch and exhaled a deep breath.

"Ain't that what family is for? I know Trey'll be happy to see Mommy get her diploma. You've been real focused on school and I'm proud of you for that." I smiled over at the both of them and actually ended up closing my eyes for just a few minutes.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

~That Evening~

Sitting on the bed with Nelle Bells and Trey, I had him propped up against a stack of pillows. I was letting him play with my keys and of course he was attracted to the shine that bounced off of them. He kept trying to put them in his mouth but I'd take them away, then he'd cry and I'd give them back. This cycle went on for a while till he dropped them off the side of the bed.

"Way to go Trey, we were having fun." He just stared back at me like as if he was expecting me to reach over the bed and pick up the keys. "I'm not getting them. Just 'cause they're my keys doesn't mean I'm going to get them." I said with small laughter peeking through my voice. He continued to babble some nonsense and made struggle noises as he tried to get out of the pillow barricade but failed.

"Lexis, don't be mean. Just get the keys." Nelle Bells called from behind me.

"Then you get 'em."

"No. I'm all cuddled with the pillows." Of course you are. "Trey, you want Daddy to get the keys for you huh?" Oh my God, don't tell him shit like that. Then he's gonna think I have to do everything when he makes mistakes.

"Mommy should get them since she's not even playing with you right now." I felt a soft hit to my back and chuckled. "Your hits never hurt, they're actually relaxing so keep it up."

***

Night rolled around faster than how Varo rolls his blunts and Trey was asleep which left Nelle and I alone in our room. I laid in bed, under the covers and Nelle crawled onto the bed.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked when she turned off the light on the nightstand.

"Yeah, gon' ahead."

"Things with your gang have been really... subtle. Why's that?"

"Things don't pop off every day just because I'm with a gang. Deals don't always go bad, gang wars don't always happen right off the bat. About ninety percent of the time, nothing really happens. But when things do go down, it's obviously a big thing- real quick. Remember DeAnte?" She nodded. "I thought he wasn't part of any gangs?"

"He wasn't when I first got with him. After we broke up, I didn't really pay attention to what he was doing or who he was doing." I bet she rolled her eyes... like I just get this gut feeling she did it in such a sassy way like always when it comes to discussing things that irritate her and because of that, I mentally laughed. "Why?"

"I was just randomly thinkin' about his situation just now and wanted to ask. You don't have any more exes like him, right?"

"No I don't, Lexis." She reached over and kissed me cheek. "I haven't dated many guys anyways. Just you and DeAnte." There was a small window of silence till it was broken by her yawn. "But I'm going to sleep, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Nelle Bells."

~Varo P.O.V.~

It was finally the day I left prison and was free to the world. The day of graduation and I woke up feeling so damn good, I swear. Took the longest shower, brushed my teeth with like six different toothpastes, shaved my face so good it felt soft as a baby's ass and my eyes were just so bright with excitement. High key, I got lost staring into my own eyes when I looked in the mirror- which costed me some time but it was more than okay.

"Varo, look at you!" Mama said when I came down the stairs in my cap and gown. "You look so handsome." Of course I do... I mean, Mama, come on now. You made all of this, so you know I look damn good.

"I look so fresh, this makes me wish all the strippers at my favorite strip joint could see me now. Without them, I probably would have stayed up late studying for tests and more likely looked like death but because of them, I avoided all that." If I'm lucky, I'll see Miss Taffy there 'cause she was my favorite and I know she loves me sooo... she needa be there.

"I'm just going to ignore that, I really am." Mama said with a shake of her head. "Are you driving or-"

"Not even a proper question. Of course I'm driving. We gotta take your car though 'cause mine was caught up in a game of battleship gone wrong." Wait till I get my revenge... niggas won't know how to act once I'm finished with what I got planned.

***

Arriving to campus, I dipped from Mama so fast. I love her a lot but I just can't be seen on campus with her 'cause hoes I've messed with will wanna meet her thinking if they get along with Mama I'll get back with 'em... I don't know where that logic comes from but that's what Nelle and Riley told me they overheard in the bathrooms when a school of thotties were gathered around the mirror... I wanna avoid all that.

"What's hood?" I said as I walked up to Lexis, Arlie, and Javier. "We finally did it and I just want this to be all over."

"I almost didn't even show up to be honest. The school ended up calling my Mom asking if she knew where I was. So she called me and literally dragged my ass here." Arlie said with a yawn. I started to laugh till he sent me a death glare... which made me laugh even more.

"Stop provoking him, Varito." Javier said. "He's already irritated enough."

"I know but it's fun to piss him off-"

"Till he surprises you and gets you in a choke hold." Lexis added in with his own laughter. "I think we're getting ready for the ceremony to begin." I noticed the other kids around us were heading to the area where all the chairs were so naturally we followed along.

I shit you not, I basically fell asleep when the important niggas were giving their bullshit speeches. Everybody literally said the same shit, just worded it differently and I saw the parents all peeped that too because most of 'em were looking down at their phones or whispering to the parent next to them.

"Alright, I have one final student who is to deliver a speech. Although this student was rather troublesome throughout the years here, they are still loved and I think it'd be nice for this student to say some final words to wrap up the ceremony." Our principal said.

"I wonder what stupid fuck got tied into this one." I whispered to Arlie, who laughed silently with me.

"I'd like to call up Varo Sarota to the stage." Fuck An Overpriced Gucci Bag.

"You're the stupid fuck. Knock 'em dead Varito." Arlie said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up, Arlina or I'll throw a piranha at you while you're sleeping." I snapped at him as I got up and made my way through the row of people. Walking up to the stage, I stood at the mic and cleared my throat. Tapped the mic and basically said fuck it. I got comfortable and leaned up against the podium, unzipped the gown a little, undid the tie and unbuttoned a few buttons to my shirt.

"Love you Varo!" I snapped my head in the direction the voice came from and smirked when I saw it was Miss Taffy with all her loveliness. After this I'ma take you home, bet.

"Principal, you know this is a very bad idea because I can't just shit out a speech and you know this." I said.

"Varo, just say a few words-"

"This is a bad idea though-"

"Varo." Fine.

Looking out to the sea of people, all eyes were on me and I had to think long and hard about what I was gonna say... Fuck that. Only thing I do long and hard is my strokes; I don't got the time for this.

"Alright, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I hate all of y'alls asses. I always have and I always will. I don't fuck with none of y'all because y'all ain't my crew and best believe I'd throw each and every one of your last asses under the bus if the occasion arises. So with that. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck this school. Fuck the teachers. Fuck the system. And most importantly Fuck all of Y'all. Thank You." I neatly fixed the mic and casually walked off the stage.

There we gasps, there were parents who dropped their phones, and then there was Miss Taffy who looked like she damn near had an orgasm at just the sound of my voice, which I do not mind going over to investigate. The crowd went silent for a hot minute until our graduating class burst into laughter.

"I don't know why all a y'all laughing. I'm dead ass serious but fine." I said with a shrug as I took my seat and waited for the rest of the ceremony to end. "Glad to see you're in a better mood, Arlina." I said when I peeped he was laughing to the point where I thought I may have saw a tear.

You're welcome... Now where Miss Taffy go 'cause I could use some taffy right about now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70.6K 2.5K 29
This story is about a 17 year old girl named, chanel who is unsure and always conscionious about her size. Until one day she meets a boy named Rashaw...
273K 5.8K 50
Jamie Deja John, a shy 17 year old. Jamie is your typical 17 year old. Likes shopping and technology. Jamie has dated before but they were short rela...
7.7K 151 28
Sarai Is 16 Now & This Is Now Her Life. Make Sure You Guys Read The 1st Book, My Life.
104K 3.1K 34
When she finished HS in florida 17 year old Karinah DeVoe Move to NY ready to take over with a set plan in mind that is until she meets Desmond a hus...