Rejected And Now Revenge For...

By awshlay

After four months of Klover's pack thinking she's dead, she finally proves them wrong when she has to come ba... More

Prologue- I'm Just Gonna Let It Roll
Chapter 1- I Hate This Song, Just Like I Hate You
Chapter 2- The World Turned Way Too Fast
Chapter 3- The Last To Know(part 1)
Chapter 3- Last To Know(part 2)
Chapter 4- Stop And Stare
Chapter 5- One Way or Another
Bonus Chapter 1- Safe and Sound
Chapter 6- Sad Beautiful Tragic
Bonus Chapter 2- Everything Has Changed
Chapter 8- Something Great
Chapter 9- Human
Chapter 10(part 1)- Dark Side of Me
Authors Note
Chapter 10(part 2)- Dark Side of Me
Chapter 11- Sink or Swim
Chapter 12- You're In Love
Chapter 13- Water Under The Bridge
Chapter 14- Ashes
Chapter 15- The Final Judgement

Chapter 7- The Heart Never Lies

23.6K 670 71
By awshlay

hey guys here's another chapter!

Chapter 7- The Heart Never Lies

Klover's POV

I slowly sat back down after looking into Kelly's eyes. They were teary something I hadn't really seen much of when we were kids growing up. She was always the strong one, she never let her guard down but now? All her cards had been revealed. You could seen the pain and morose alive in her blue orbs. She met eyes with mine before turning her head and running out. 

I looked down at my cheeseburger and fries pushing it aside, quickly losing my appetite. It seemed to occur to me that I was feeling an emotion for her and that was sympathy. I had been there once, but sympathy vanished quickly, remembering that she was the very reason I had been rejected just like now I was the very reason she had gotten rejected. I smirked silently to myself seeing the karma unfold.

But how could I be happy about such a thing when Mason sat across from me looking so miserable. He couldn't have her because of me, because of our history. I was the reason for his unmistakable misery. How could I go on, knowing that I was the cause of it?

I shook these thoughts realizing that this wasn't about Mason or Kelly or anyone for that matter. This was about me and what I had to straighten out. As far as I'm concerned what I just witnessed was nothing but a big misunderstanding because there was no way I was letting other peoples emotions getting in the way of why I was really here. I sighed.

I got up from the table and in tow Hunter did as well. He wanted to talk. I silently said my goodbyes to everyone before grabbing my uneaten cheeseburger and fries and throwing it away in the trash. I left the cafeteria quite early and made my way to my locker. 349. I opened it ignoring the fact that Hunter was on my side watching my every move. 

I was reaching for my books for the next class when Hunter grabbed my hand misleading me from the hard textbooks to his cheek. I offered a small smile before molding my body into his. We fit so well and it almost made me wonder if I would feel this way with Brad. What am I saying, I thought. That'll never happen. 

I looked into Hunter's eyes and felt like crying but I stopped myself from the immediate humiliation that I knew I would feel if I did. But all I wanted, all I wanted from him is what I had been craving since the day we got here was the sweet sensation of his lips on mine. 

With no words said though, he crashed his lips on mine, with no tease, no introduction. I wasn't at all surprised at this because if he hadn't of, I would have. I wrapped my arms around his neck letting his hands snake around my waist. Our lips exchanging words of conversation, tongues entering and leaving. 

Breathless was I when we pulled away. "Everything's gonna be okay," he assured. These were the very words that I needed to hear, he always knew what to say. I nodded.

The bell rang making me jump and allowing Hunter to only smile. Students filled the halls and so did my anger as I realized our spare moment was gone. He kissed my cheek like he knew exactly what I was thinking. I sighed and turned to get the rest of my books and then closed my locker. 

I shook my head smiling as I held his hand and walked with him down the hall to our second to last class. History. 

"So hows the revenge going?" Hunter asked curiously. I quickly let go of his hand, and nudged him hard with my elbow. 

"Ow!" His hand went to his side. He growled lowly. "What was that for?"

I giggled. "Your too loud,"I said simply walking a bit faster to 201. He had a hard time catching up but when he did he only glared at me. I giggled while opening the door to Mr. Smith's room. Mr. Smith looked up from the daily newspaper that he was reading and frowned at all the "ruckus" is what he would say. His eyes seemed to widen when he saw me.

"Ah," he said, standing up from his swivel chair. "Its great to see you Klover". I almost cringed at sound of my full name, it only brought up bad memories.

"Its Kloe now," I mentioned. His bright smile seemed to dwindle, as he realized that I wasn't the same Klover anymore. For starters I wasn't even Klover, I'm Kloe. Mr. Smith was nice to me but I held a grudge against him because he was oblivious to the fact that I was damaged. He probably thought I was on drugs or something and that's why I looked depressed but only if he knew the truth. Would he have helped me in my struggle? I guess I'll never know. He started to sit back down.

I quickly put my hand on his shoulder, and smiled warmly, remembering something. Mr. Smith even if he knew, he couldn't help me because even if he had tried it wouldn't have worked. I would've still been a mess and though I wish he knew, I'm glad he didn't because if he had known, things would have been different. I probably wouldn't have left and I would have stayed even though knowing that I had been rejected. So mentally I thanked him in an odd way. I thanked him for being oblivious.

"It's great to see you too, Mr. Smith". He smiled at me too and then returned his attention back on the newspaper as I walked down the column to my favorite spot in class, the back. 

"What was that about?" Hunter asked me as I held his hand.

"Tell you later," I said without hesitation. I took a seat behind Jule who seemed to be in a deep conversation with Luke which was not a doubt the weirdest thing I had ever seen. The last time I checked Jule hated Luke's guts.

"Hey, Jule," I interrupted. She glanced back at me  throwing out a "hey" before going back to her conversation with Luke.

Before I could think about it Jule's voice was in my head, "Explain later!"

I made a confused face for a second but I shook it off. What's up with her?

Anna was sitting on the right side of me and we began to talk in what seemed to be a talk time for the moment.

"So have you talked to Brad lately?" she whispered but it sounded loud to me and i put my finger on my lips trying to tell her to quiet down and I turned around to find Hunter talking to Cameron so he wasn't even listening and then I glanced at Brad who looked bored out of his mind when he was talking to Devin. I turned my attention back on Anna. "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"Its fine they are caught in other peoples worlds so we got lucky," I smiled. "And no I haven't".

She responded. "Oh well, why not?"

"I guess I'm not ready to talk to him yet".

"Well you know you're gonna have too right?" she questioned.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I know".

"So then whats holding you back?"

"I don't know maybe its because of everything thats happened with him and I. I mean, we have some serious history," I said.

"Well--- 

--- Ok class take the books out from your desk and turn to page seventeen," Mr. Smith's voice boomed across the room. I gave her a sorry smile because she didn't finish and then grabbed my book from underneath my desk. I looked up and saw two pairs of hands in fists and they were--- red? Oh God no! I looked up and saw Hunter angry as heck and the burning flames were slightly appearing. I panicked and shot my hand in the air.

"Yes, Klover"

"Can me and Hunter go to the bathroom?" everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care because Hunter was about to blow  up in front of everyone if I didn't get him out of here. Mr. Smith looked at me like I was crazy but then saw the urgency in my eyes and when he took a look at Hunter his eyes went wide. 

I swear I jumped up like a mad woman and grabbed Hunter's hand and pulled him out of the class as fast as I could and I could hear the few humans in their clap crazily like the teacher just gave us permission to have sex or something but the others. 

The other werewolves knew what was happening to him and they new why I had to take him out because the knew that not only was he literally turning red, he was changing as well.

I pulled him out of the class room and turned a corner or two until we were outside the building and closer into the woods and when I knew that no one could hear us I pushed him into a tree hard and when he growled, I yelled.

"What the heck is wrong with you! Why are you acting like this!?"

He said nothing only let the hot hair be blown out through his nose. "Answer me!" 

He continued to look at a dirt filled ground with a pissed off face. His chest rising and falling. He was being stubborn.

That dumb piece of s***

I was confused at this thought of his until it finally clicked. "Brad," I whispered. Hunter's head jerked up slightly but he still had his eyes set on the ground. I looked at him hard. 

"This is about Brad, isn't it?" I asked louder. He looked at me with the hardest stare you could imagine. I was angry with him that he would let Brad get to him like this but then again Hunter wouldn't have gotten this mad even if it was just because of the the way Brad is, there had to be reason. I decided to drop it, to drop the questions because he would never give me a reason. I bit my lip as I thought,  but I can do something else. I can give him security that he shouldn't have any worries about anything. I smiled and looked at Hunter who looked at me with question.

I slipped off my shoes and walked in my socks towards him and walked so close to him that our bodies were touching in ways they hadn't before. I bit my lip as I looked at his lips. He was frowning trying to hold onto his anger. I pushed my body against his letting the special things about him touch the special things about me. His eyes widened at this like he didn't know what to do. 

I kissed him slow, letting my tongue explore every part in his mouth, he moaned at the pleasure I knew he'd get. I pulled only my mouth away.  Before he even knew what I was doing, I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. His body was ripped. Still close to him I pulled my shirt off. I kissed him again but jumped up so I was hanging from his waist. He moaned again. He kissed me several times on my neck. 

"Mark me," i whispered. He looked at me confused. "I'm yours and yours only and this will hold you off until we get married". He smiled and before I knew it his teeth sunk into my shoulder.

Jule's POV

I sat outside on the football bleachers waiting for Kloe to show because she never came back to History class. She had mind linked me a second ago that she had gotten caught up and that she would be here shortly so I just stayed there waiting for her arrival. Everyone else was on the field talking with their friends as i waited for mine. I let the sun hit me just right and be my way of relaxation.

The heat was heating me for one second but then it was dark and cool. Someone's blocking my light. Probably Kloe. I opened my eyes to find Kloe there but it wasn't it was Kevin. I jumped up and tried to leave but he pulled me back in.

"You must not be getting the memo but rejection is another the word for stay away from me!" I said.

"You didn't mean it," he said softly looking down on me. 

"Of course I meant it! Stay away from me!" I yelled.

"I mean rejecting me".

"If your implying that I made a mistake in rejecting you then there is something clearly wrong with you," I said trying to turn once again but he pulled me back again.

"I'm not implying, I'm saying it"

"Well that's great and all quarterback but if theres one thing I don't do is make mistakes" I turned to leave again.

"Well then I guess this is your first mistake"

I turned back around. "Excuse me?"

"You're rejecting me and you don't even know me"

"First, rejecting is rejected because I already did it and its done," he smirked. "Second, I know exactly who you are, you're the stupid of a brother who treated her sister, my best friend, like crap". 

"Ah! So you think you've got me all figured out by what my sister, who by the way forgave me, told you?" he asked.

"Pretty much"

A bitter small laugh was released. "Ouch!" he faked being hurt until his eyes lit up. "Well I think I can change your mind on that"

"You wont"

"You wanna bet?" 

"On what?"

"That I can't change your mind in thirty seconds"

"Fine. Not like you will anyway".

"Alright and you cant say anything, or move away you have to stand still, ok?"

I rolled my eyes at this. "Fine"

"Okay now close your eyes"

"No"

"Julianna you have too" I rolled my eyes knowing that I had too because I already accepted the bet or whatever this was. I sighed and shut my eyes and waited. 

"Remember you cant move"

"i know, okay get on with it"

I stood there waiting and I was about to say something but someone else's lips closed me off, my first instinct was to push this person away but there was something different about this kiss because i liked it. Our bodies were close like they were molding into one and his hands on my face puling me in. We stopped and when I looked into his eyes, I turned away quickly letting my back face him. My fingers went to my lips not believing what just happened. 

I heard Kevin sigh behind me. "Rejecting me was a mistake and I know deep down in your heart you know it as well". He paused and I stayed silent. "We have something Jule. Something that I can hardly explain but I do know this. I do know that we were meant for each other and I'm gonna make you see that. I know you don't truly believe that I'm as bad as you think I am, so I'm gonna show you the real me. The me that no one has ever seen before because i believe in us. I believe that we can be something". He paused again and I was still speechless. "Did you know that you can figure out if someone's lying by hearing their heartbeat?" when I didn't reply he continued. "Well I did and its easier for us werewolves because we can hear that without any medical instruments that humans have to use" he stopped trying to find his point. "So what I'm trying to say is listen to my heart know that everything that I'm telling you is true because the heart never lies". I listened to his heart beat and it was steady like a harp. He was telling the truth.

"I'm not gonna give up on us, Jule, I'm not". I knew he was done and when I didn't respond I heard him walk down the line of bleachers and then go down the steps until I couldn't hear him anymore.

I turned around and felt the hot tears on my face as I looked at the place he was originally standing. I was utterly and completely confused on what to do.  I cried aloud not caring if people heard because I was frustrated and I plopped down on the bleachers.

"Omygosh! Jule!" Kloe yelled running to me. She sat next to me pulling me closer into her. "Whats wrong?"

"Your brother, your brother is whats wrong" I muffled. She stayed silent knowing that it was Kevin.

What was I going to do now? It was like I was choosing all over again, like my decision was still in the clouds. I cried hard. My heart lied to me, I wasn't ready to make a decision. I was never ready. But wasn't it was my mind, and never my heart because my heart knew what it wanted.

And deep down I knew too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! sorry I took so long lol! I've been so busy the past month, anyways next chapter will be in two weeks! See you guys then!

LOVE,

Ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
1.3M 28.4K 21
Klover has been bullied and insulted since the day she didn't change into her wolf form. Her brother, sister, and parents abandoned her and completel...
57.9K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
12.5K 675 19
After being forced into following her mother's footsteps and mate the alpha because her parent's were brutally murdered, Jennifer finds a way to rega...