Heart Headlock (A Liam Payne...

Per MyLondonDaydreams

Jasmine Moore isn't just any regular girl. She's a worthless piece of trash. At least in Liam Payne's eyes. B... Més

Heart Headlock ( A Liam Payne Fan Fiction)
Chapter: 1 - "I'll see ya tomorrow, babe."
Chapter: 2 - "I just can't tell her."
Chapter: 3 - "I just knew it was her birthday that day."
Chapter: 4 - "Did you just check me out?"
Chapter: 5 - "That was my first kiss."
Chapter: 6 - "Where the hell have you been?"
Chapter: 7 - "Why are you so stupid Jasmine?"
Chapter: 8 - "Nice going, Jasmine."
Chapter: 9 - "What did you just get yourself into?"
Chapter: 10 - "It was like a Beautiful Nightmare."
Chapter: 11 - "He sure wasn't happy about this. Neither was I."
Chapter: 12 - "I haven't felt love in a long time."
Chapter: 13 (Part 1 & 2) - "She's fucking mine." & "Why do you like me?"
Chapter: 14 - "Why do you hate me?"
Chapter: 15 (Part 1) - "You're my only friend."
Chapter: 15 (Part 2) - "But its too late, I can't change it."
Chapter: 16 - "I. Just. Can't."
Chapter: 17 - "How the hell am I going to do this?"
Chapter: 18 - "What did you do?"
Chapter: 19 - "Life isn't long."
Epilogue
HEART HEADLOCK 2 IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter: 20 - "I promise."

1.9K 48 13
Per MyLondonDaydreams

Liam's P.O.V:

The storm grew worse as I arrived at Jasmine's house. I stepped onto the damp wooden porch, feeling anticipation and knocked on the door. I pulled my hoodie off my head as I waited for someone to answer. After no reply I thought Jasmine probably wasn't even here.

What if she was here and her father was trying to rape her again? 

My conspiracies got to me and I twisted on the door knob, surprised that it actually opened. I invited myself into the house and took a look around. It was old, outdated, dirty, and dingy. The only thing lighting the room was a lamp, standing in a corner. I wasn't sure if anyone was here and I was starting to have a abominable feeling towards the situation. Something just didn't feel right.

I crept further into the house. The closer I walked towards the corner where the lamp was placed there was an corrupt odor. Very unpleasant But it was unidentifiable. I walked closer and found a man, lying on the floor, blood surrounded by him, motionless. I held my nose from the stench as my stomach began to turn. I was completely in shock.

Who was this man? Is he dead? Was he murdered?

A soft voice echoed through the room. I turned to the direction I heard the voice and seen light coming from another room. I walked over to the room, frightened of what I was going to see.

What if this person is the killer of that man on the ground?

 I finally reached the room where the light shone. I was in utter awe, seeing Jasmine covered in cuts and blood with her mouth against a medicine bottle. I panicked, knocking the bottle out her hand. She looked at me with no feeling in her expression. 

"Oh my god Jasmine what happened?!" She looked scary. Not from the blood and cuts itself, but from the unknown story behind it. Her eyes weren't the same baby blue, they were dull and blood red. She had cuts covering every inch of pearlescent skin shown on her body and her delicate hands smeared in dry blood.

She was going to kill herself.

"What? What are you thinking?!" My voiced rose from pure freight. If I hadn't come right at that moment Jasmine could've been dead.

"I'm thinking that it's time to go." she spoke as she bent down and grabbing pills from the dirty tile. I raced onto my knees knocking them out her hand. "Will you stop doing that?!" She yelled, reaching for my hand but I grabbed both of her wrist.

I shook her, waiting for her look at me but she kept her head down. This isn't the Jasmine I knew. She was completely scaring the fuck out of me. I didn't even know what to do. I shook her again before she snapped,

"What? What!" The stranger looked dead into me. Her skin was pale under the crimson blood smudged over her. 

This can't be Jasmine. She wouldn't try to kill herself. She wouldn't cut herself again. She wouldn't act this way. No, this isn't Jasmine. It can't be. 

As I looked for an answer she gave me this reality check. This new realization:

This stranger was always here.

 She always hid under Jasmine's serene skin. Waiting for the opportune time to break out of the shell. And her shell cracked under all the pressure, all the stress and pain.

 Tears formed in my eyes but at the time I hadn't noticed I was crying until I felt the tears gather at my chin, creating one big drop and splashing onto the top of my hands.

" But why?! Jasmine, why would you do this to yourself?" Her feet slid forward and she dropped to the floor.

"Because! I have nobody. . ." Tears continued to race out of her eyes and onto her bleeding cheeks as her voice weakened. "See that person lying dead on ground back there?! Yeah, that's my father! The person who tried to rape me, is dead! My mom doesn't even care. I have no idea where she is. I have no friends, no family, you hate me. . . I have no reason to live." She broke down into sobs as I held her wrist carefully.

"This is all my fault." I muttered. She needed to understand that she wasn't alone. That I was willing to be her savor. That I loved her.

"Jasmine, you don't understand, I love you." She lifted her head to me, her eyes were filled with confusion and conflict. She began to resist my touch, slowly backing away on the cold floor.

"W-what are you talking about? You hate me!" She shook her head in disbelief. I scooted myself closer to her, More tears coming down to my chin. "You hate me! Stop pretending. Don't try and feel sorry. Just, just let me die." Those last four words had pressed a pain into my chest. I shook my head back to her, grabbing her trembling hands. She resisted, her eyes filled with worry.

"I'm not lying. Jasmine, I love you so much. I love your eyes and your smile. Your hair, your shy personality. You just don't fucking understand. Seeing you like this kills me!" I looked down to her arms seeing the numerous amount of scars mounted on her delicate body. More water gushed out my eyes, still realizing that she finally broke. And, still realizing that I was at fault.

I exhaled shakily before looking back into her tired eyes. "Jasmine, I'm sorry. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for me, Its all my fault! I shouldn't have never done all of that shit to you. Jasmine I regret it so much. I'm so sorry. I promise, I will never hurt you again. I promise, I can love you, I can be your somebody. . . Just please, come back. Please stay. Don't go, please!" Shaky breaths escaped her chapped lips, as more tears formed in her eyes, waiting for her to blink so they can escape. She sniffled as she blinked, setting the tears free. "If you leave I'm coming with you." 

I slid closer to her, carefully wrapping my arms under hers. When she didn't hesitate I continued until my hands rested upon her back. She swiftly placed her arms around my neck, pulling my body close to her. She bawled into my neck, dropping cold tears onto my skin. I embraced her tightly, letting a few tears fall from my eyes as I whispered to her comfort, telling her that it will be okay, and that I won't leave her.

She witheringly croaked into the crook of my neck two words that i'll never forget. Two words that finally released my heart from a headlock "Do, do you promise?" I smiled painfully into her recurring hope-filled eyes.

"I promise."

The End

Wow. This is it.

You don't know how much i enjoyed writing this story. It has been amazing! 6 months of writing this book:) You guys have been such amazing fans and i honestly love you all!

I wrote this story because i didn't like the other cliche stuff other people where writing about so i wanted to take a topic so common in our generation. I think bullying is overrated and underrated at some points. When im talking about overrated i mean about typical movie bullying like being shoved into a locker and that crap. what i mean by underrated is that words can hurt. but people don't acknowledge it as much. physical bullying is horrible too but eventually that physical pain will wear off but emotional, those can last a lifetime. The life lessons of this story are:

*Words hurt, sometimes more than being hurt physically

*Don't underestimate what someone can do. Because if your'e bullying someone you don't know what kind of impact your'e putting on their life.

*Stay stong.

*Don't feel like your'e alone because you definitely not. Their are people who go through the EXACT thing as you.

*Find your abscond whether its writing, reading, singing, dancing Anything! (Of course Jasmine's was writing)

This is really just something i recommend. If you feel like you have nobody to talk to, get a journal. I have one and its amazingg. I Write songs, draw, write what i'm feeling, Song lyrics. It really helps you stay calm and pour your heart out.

One more tip: I Highly recommend to sometimes just loose yourself in some music. Music that really relates to you. Listen to it over and over again and even cry about it. Sometimes all it takes is music to make you feel less lonely.

Singers i highly recommend:

One Republic

Marina and the Diamonds

Ellie Goulding (Not just anything can happen and lights but her album. She has some deep shit in her album)

Listen to Explosions on the side by ellie. This is my favorite song by her. Its absolutely beautiful.

Well, this is it!

Keep this in your library! Im writing an epilogue!!!!!!!!!!!

Then still keep it in your library becuz i will tell you when i post the SEQUEL

Its called: Heart Headlock 2: The Secret

YAY! lol i luvv u guhys!!!!

BYE CHOCOLATE RAINBOWS! :-*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Two Ghosts Per mk

Literatura romàntica

130K 2.6K 31
Hailey is back to live with her brother and a bunch of his friends. Aiden is known to hate girls after what his mom and ex-girlfriend did Everyone...
42.9K 775 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...
23.8K 563 22
Its been eight months since it all happened. Eight long months. Eight months filled with secrets and reveals, Jasmine and Liam are high school gradua...