Mystery Over History (Kelly O...

By eazy_breezy

"Are you sure this nigga is about you? You never know, he could be just tryna fuck. I mean, why would he blow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All Fun & Games Until...
Snapchat
Chapter 6
Misunderstandings
Chapter 8
All Eyes Open Part 1
All Eyes Open Part 2
Birthday Girl
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Birthday Boy
Lightskin Guys With Pretty Eyes
Merry Christmas
New Years
Foul Play
Coffee
All We Do
Jus Not Ready
The Real Her
Sprang Break
Moving On
Vixen
Just Getting Ready
New Beginnings
Going Up, Glo'ing Up, Growing Up
Watching
The Night Before
Stay Ready
Can't Nobody Do It Like You
Uninvited
Oui
Love

The Unthinkable

4.2K 155 42
By eazy_breezy

Man I promise, she's so self conscious

She has no idea what she's doing in college

That major that she majored in don't make no money

But she won't drop out, her parents will look at her funny

Now, tell me that ain't insecure, The concept of school seems so secure

Sophmore three years aint picked a career

She like fuckit, I'll just stay down here and do hair

(WARNING: This story is about to skip months at a time, so just assume everything is good. I need to get this thing moving, so we can get to the action and stuff you want to read)

~ Cari ~

"I'm just saying you should've moved in with me." Cordell told Jayda.

Since it was Cordell's senior year he moved into an apartment near campus, while Kelly and Kyron found other roommates they were cool with.

As for Star, she just up and disappeared after spring break. We came back and her stuff and everything was gone. Just when I had something for that ass.

"It's too late to even do that. My parents are already paying for housing. Why didn't you suggest that before school started.

"Cause I wanted to see if we'd make it over a month without me knocking yo ass out, and we did." he smiled.

"Y'all are a mess," I mumbled straightening the last piece of hair.

"What time is y'all's little date." Jayda laughed, pinching my cheek.

"In an hour, or less by now." I looked at the time on my phone.

I smoothed on the red lipstick and looked at myself in the long sleeved, tight white dress.

I slipped my feet into the nude red bottoms I got as a present from my dad, over a year ago.

• Kelly •

"Damn, this hoe switched it up, she changed the game." Kyron snatched the letter Brittani sent me out my hand.

"She brung it back. We straight outta jail. Baby let me upgrade ya." he continued.

"You gone read it?" he asked.

"I was bout to," I snatched it back.

I quickly read over it, squishing my eyebrows together at all the bull.

"What it say?" Kendrick asked and I forgot he was even here.

"Apparently her family put her in rehab for depression."

"How you got time to go to rehab over a nigga but supposedly got a baby? Get yo life bih," Kyron scrunched up his face.

"Her dad even wrote I should go to give her some closure." I scratched my neck with my left hand and balled up the paper with my other.

"She need to close the part of her mind that thinks y'all gone get back together." Kyron shrugged.

"So you gone go?" Kendrick asked.

I thought long and hard about it. I was wrong.

I dropped a long relationship with no explanation. All she knew was I didn't want to be with her cause I had found someone else.

And if Cari did that to me I'd prolly beat the brakes off her ass.

"Yeah. I think I might."

"Shitt, gone and get you some of that for the last time." Kendrick laughed.

"I'd rather jack off." I turned up my lip.

"Oo," Kyron shined his keychain' flashlight in my face. "Need some light for all that shade?"

"Yeah it's time to go," I mumbled, walking out our quad and heading a couple dorms down.

Cari and them lived in the quads too now instead of the freshmen building, they just lived in the complex over from ours.

I knocked on the door, looking at my loafer covered feet as my hands were in my suit jackets pockets.

I was the one who told her to dress nice and be ready by 6:00 yet I was nervous.

I sighed, looking at my watch that read 5:59 and knocked harder, looking around.

I saw the door open from my peripheral and smiled once I saw her made up face.

"She's always tryna show her little titties," Jordyn said covering Cari's low cut dress and I laughed.

"Be good and have her home by ten." Jayda smiled.

"Y'all thought. She ain't coming back til the morning." I laughed, taking her hand and grabbing her small overnight bag I told her to pack.

"How was your day?" I made conversation as we walked to my car.

"Good. Yours?" she smiled and waved at some people she knew.

"It was fine. Not as fine as you though."

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek as I opened the door for her and let her inside.

I threw the bag in the backseat and got in the drivers, before pulling off.

I let the radio play as I steered with one hand and my other sat on the arm rest before I felt her hand travel up my thigh.

"Here you go," I laughed.

"What's this?" she asked, taking the balled up note out my pocket.

"Shitt," I mumbled and she side eyed me, stretching it.

She took her time reading over it and I glanced at her tryna read her expression.

"So you gonna go?" she asked.

"Uhh... I think so."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah," she shrugged. "But I'm coming with. When are you going?"

"Uhh, tomorrow maybe to get it over with. Just go in the morning and tell my coach something came up this weekend so I couldn't go to practice."

~ Cari ~

"You liked it?" he asked as we left the restaurant.

"Yeah. It was nice," I smiled, getting into the car.

I hooked the aux to my phone as he got in and turned the car on.

Say It played as he exited out the parking lot and drove down the street to a well lit hotel.

"What're we staying here for?" I smirked, getting out.

"Cause we can't get enough privacy on campus." he got our bags out the car and led us inside.

"Since when have you cared about privacy?"

"Since them niggas moved in with us. They cool but they nosy." Kelly said as we climbed the stairs.

"Oubre," he told the man at the front desk, taking his card out his wallet.

"402, have a good night sir." The man gave him two key cards.

I steadily walked to the elevator that almost blended in with the dull yellow walls and waited for it to carry us up to the tenth floor.

He grabbed a handful of my ass as I opened the door and slapped it as we walked in and closed it.

He grabbed my arms, putting me up against the wall and kissed me roughly, peeling off my dress.

I felt it hit my ankles and he lifted me up, circling my legs around his waist.

I took off his jacket and tore open his shirt, not caring about the buttons that flew.

"Pause." he looked down.

"You have a shirt just like this one,"

"True," his lips went back to my neck as he undid his pants and dropped them.

He carried me to the couch that had no arms and sat me on it. I watched as he yanked down my underwear and casually sat down.

"Come here." he commanded and I got up, standing in front of him as his eyes looked over me.

His hand reached out to my parted legs and his fingers rubbed my slit, as I bit my lip trying to keep calm.

"What?" he smirked, inserting a finger, making me throw my head back with my eyes closed.

I moaned, biting my lip and once that finger was wet he slid in another making me yell out.

I tried to control myself as the pain turned into pleasure and my legs shook slightly, and it didn't help when he planted a kiss on my pearl.

He stopped and stood up, dragging me into the spacious bedroom.

I was caught off guard when he bent me over the bed so my ass was in the air and my knees stood on the edge of it.

I felt his tip pat my lips before he pushed the head in and I buried my moans into the comforter as my hands clutched the sheets.

My legs shook at his hard strokes and occasional slaps on my behind until I felt my walls clench.

"You better not cum," he warned as his tip hit my spot for the umpteenth time.

"Babe-"

"Cari what did I just say?" he grabbed both my wrist, pinning them to the dimples at the bottom of my back.

"Kel-"

"What's my name?"

My lip quivered with my eyes closed shut, as I still tried to hold my urging climax.

He put both my wrists in his one hand and his left grabbed my hair.

"I'm not gone ask you again. What is it?" he slammed into my walls, each stroke harder than the last.

"Daddy," I screamed as I finally burst and he did too.

"You ready to go peg leg?" he chuckled and I mugged him.

"Shut up!" I got up, feeling the weakness in my thighs.

I followed him into the little tunnel thing for us to board the plane.

After two long hours the plane landed and I didn't hesitate to get off, with Kelly right behind me, we got off and I held my aching stomach.

We checked in to a nearby hotel so we had somewhere to stay for the night and he was about to leave.

"Wait," I said putting back on my shoes.

"You can't come. Your names gotta be on the list and I doubt she said you can visit her."

I crossed my arms as my eyebrows furrowed.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying. I'll be back soon." he kissed my forehead, nose and lips.

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Don't be sorry hoe be careful."

Kelly

"Brittani Dawson," I told the woman at the desk and she looked through her computer.

"Name?" she fixed her glasses.

"Kelly Oubre," my fingers tapped on the counter.

"Okay, you're gonna take a left." she pointed to my left. "And once you make it to the nurses station on the corner, make a right and walk down the hall until you're at room 127." she instructed.

"Cool. Thank you." I said remembering exactly what she said.

"125, 126," I read walking past the doors.

I knocked on the numbers on the door and heard a voice say come in.

I pulled down the handle and slowly walked into the boring looking room.

"Brit?" I asked, and she popped up from the bed and hugged me tight.

"You came!"

"Yeah," I slightly patted her back as she pulled away.

"What's wrong with you?" I took a seat in a striped chair.

"What's not wrong?" she sat down across from me on her bed. "I dropped out of college, you left-"

"Let's not talk about me." I shifted uncomfortably.

"Why not? You're the biggest reason-"

"I'm the reason you lost your mind? That's sad."

"I just don't understand how you could walk away like we were nothing. You don't just fall out of love with someone that quick."

"It's been over a year. As harsh as this sounds... get over it. Cause I'm still with her. I don't regret being with her. Why you can't just move on and feel the need to cling to me is what bothers me." I spoke from the heart.

"It's not fair. It's not fair to me or your daughter or-"

"Do not start with that baby shitt," I ran my hand over my face.

"Look," she tapped on her lock screen, showing me a little girl that favored her. "I can't help that my family has strong genes."

"Brittani..." I stood up and looked at her for the very last time.

"I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I'm sorry about everything, but I want you to have the best life possible." I patted her shoulder.

"I- I can't do that without you."

"Brittani you can. Just google how to get over s breakup or something." I shrugged, walking.

"I love you," She said hopefully but I couldn't honestly say it back.

"Bye Brit," I grinned and left.

I sighed, jogging to the car and heading back to the hotel ten minutes away.

I hope Brittani really gets it together, and if that is her child, she needs to be the healthiest mother she can to support that little girl.

I got off the elevator and slightly whistled, plugging the key card into the slot and opened the now unlocked door. I closed it behind me, taking off my shoes.

"Cari!" I called out, noticing little red dots on the floor.

The further I walked the bigger the dots got until I could tell they were splotches of blood.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself, going to the room.

I looked on the blood smeared mattress and Cari shook, crying, and laying on her side as her whole bottoms were soaked red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you didn't catch that, Cari had a miscarriage unfortunately.

Can't Raise A Man (the other Kelly Oubre fanfic is out now.

I love you guys and I'll see you soon💘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 335 29
"Anyways, so did you hear about him Haven?" I was lost. hear about who? i shook my head. Now, I was engaged in the conversation. "Lucas Matthews? Th...
386 43 25
Belly 2 +Bonnie and Clyde+ Set it off all rolled into one with a little twist. Kelly grew up a small town girl with a sliver spoon in her mouth. She...
31.2K 1.2K 46
To the average eye Kehlani King seemed to be your normal 19 year old girl that was two months fresh out of high school. Voted most likely to succeed...
97.9K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...