Accidental Love

Per SoundwaveWfC

A sexy chuckle from a man came quietly from behind me and I tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here... MΓ©s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

825 32 4
Per SoundwaveWfC

Chapter 15: Home Not So Sweet Home

I shoved Jon, waking him up. "Wake up! We're at the hotel."

I looked out the window. Cincinnati Ohio. Home. I sighed, it was my first time back in eight years.

Jon tapped my shoulder and I looked at him. "How's it feel to be home?"

I shrugged. "Alien, I haven't been home in eight years. Home home anyway."

I stood up, reaching up to get my backpack and duffel bag, Jon just stared at me like I grew a second head. "Eight years?"

I nodded. "I left for LA at 18 and was never missed."

"You got out of that house the very moment you could, didn't you?"

I nodded again, stepping into the aisle.

"And in those eight years not one single call from home?"

I shook my head. "Not a single one."

"That's . . . harsh. I mean, I still get calls from my family." I looked back over my shoulder at him and sighed.

"Lucky you."

"Maybe you should go see them."

I went ridged. The very thought of me seeing my family again absolutely terrified me. I started shaking, turning back to the long line of wrestlers and divas slowly and patiently getting off or waiting to get out of their seats. "I-I-I I don't think I can do that."

"I'll go with you."

I looked at him. "I-I don't know . . ."

He embraced me from behind, whispering in my ear. "Shh, its ok Parker, calm down."

I still shook, fiddling nervously with my wrapped hands. "I mean . . . everyone has to face their fears at some point . . ."

He kissed my neck. "You don't have too, I was just suggesting it."

"Only way to move on from your fears is to face them, Jonathan, either way I can't stop running from my family."

He sighed. "I'll be with you every step of the way."

I smiled as I got off, but it wasn't a happy smile, it was a nervous one. How would my family react to seeing me after eight years?

~~~~

I opened my hotel door, I was alone in my room, no other divas wanted to bunk with me. I didn't care, I preferred to be alone, it was nice.

I dumped my shit on the bed and got a phone book out, looking up my family.

Hunter, Kyle - 513-439-1065

I sighed and looked at the address, same place it always was, I closed the book, got up and walked out of my room, heading down the hall to the boy's room, knocking on their door.

Jon opened the door and I smiled at him. "C'mon, let's just get this over with."

"Now?" He asked, stepping out of his room, closing the door behind him. I nodded.

"Yeah, come on, faster we get there the shorter I'll have to stay."

~~~~

Jon and I sat in the truck, staring at my house.

It was your normal everyday house, gray, one storey, black roof, woods stood behind it, all normal, all hiding the domestic violence those people inside did to me.

I let out a quivering sigh, shaking so badly that it looked like I was cold, like I was sitting butt naked in the Alaskan night snow.

I looked down at my quaking hands and growled in disgust, I was so . . .

"Pathetic . . ." I murmured, my voice not sounding like my own.

Jon looked at me, a bit taken back. "Parker? You alright?"

I nodded, glaring at my old, childhood home, managing to open the door and slide out taking a couple steps forwards, waiting for Jon to come with me.

When he was at my side I hooked elbows with him and made my way towards the house.

"Scared?"

I shrugged. "My body is telling me not to go, but I need to do this, no turning back now."

Next thing I knew was that we were standing in front of the door, well I was, Jon had hung back, only a step or two away. I inhaled a deep breath and knocked.

I flinched when I heard heavy boots against hard wood floor, knowing who it was.

The door slowly opened and I looked up at the man standing in front of me.
He was handsome, with what people would say movie star looks, icy blue eyes, which I had inherited, black, closely cropped hair, buff, standing at a towering height of 6'5, an inch taller than Jon. He looked to be in his late thirty's. He was Kyle Hunter. He was my father.

I stared at him, he stared at me, we stared at each other for a long time, not saying anything. Not a word.

His hard face astonishingly soften and he launched himself at me. I tensed, blinking in disbelief. His big arms wrapped around me, embracing me, his large hands gentle.

Oh God I must be dead.

"Uh, dad?"

He picked me up off the ground. "Parker! Oh my God you're home!"

Terrified didn't begin to explain how horrified I was. I was frickin blown out of my mind. He set me down, letting go, and I found him, oh my motherfucking god, he was crying.

My jaw dropped. "Are you crying?"

He nodded, trailing his finger down my jawline. "I'm sorry for fucking up your life, Parker, it was a bad time in life for me, honey, when you left I felt so frickin bad, I quiet drugs and smoking, drinking a little bit, I cleaned up my mess, Parker, I'm so sorry."

"If you cleaned up you're mess, why did you never call?"

"I thought you'd hate me for what we did, so I was scared to call."

I nodded slowly, overwhelmed by all this, dad cleaned up his act, so does that mean mom and my brothers did too?

"What . . .what about mom . . .?"

"She's inside." Kyle turned to face the inside of the house. "Ashley! Come out here!"

I backed up to Jon, glancing at him as I heard more footsteps.

I froze when a small, brunette entered the hall and she stopped too, staring at me. It lasted a second before she started crying and ran to me, hugging me tighter then my dad did.

The woman hugging me was the spitting image of me, but older and shorter, she had brown hair and green eyes, she was 5'5 and looked about 39 or 40. Ashley Hunter was my mom, was the woman who gave me my looks, but with some of dad's features too.

I stumbled, gasping for air. "Can't . . . breathe . . .let . . .go."

She let go and looked up at me with her teary green eyes, not looking like the woman I used to know. "Oh sweetie, I'm so happy your home. I've missed you."

"You have?"

She nodded before she looked back behind her. "Your brothers are here."

I gripped my arm tightly, oh god.

"Chris, Cody, get your asses out here."

I looked up a Jon before I looked back at my parents. Watching as two large fingers turned into the hallway.

6'0, ripped, and evil looking, two spitting images of each other, my twin brothers stood in the hallway, staring at me.

Chris and Cody both had black hair and green eyes. They both were football players in high school, it explains their amazing bodies.

They smiled at me with their identical smirk that always creped me out.

I clenched Jon's arm, as I met their hard emerald green eyes. I hope they changed.

"Parker nice for you to come home." They greeted at the same time, making a shiver run down my spin.

"I hate it when you two do that."

"Everyone does." They said, grinning evilly.

"Who's your handsome friend, Parker?" Ashley asked, I looked at Jon.
"His name is Jon, Jonathan Good. I met him in LA."

Mom stepped forward, the twins got out of Kyle's way as he went back inside, smiling weakly.

Mom grabbed Jon's arms, squeezing them, feeling his hard muscles. Before feeling his stomach and hard abs.

I watched Jon as he grimaced, scrunching his face up in discomfort and embarrassment.

Ashley's jaw dropped. "Oh my god, he has a nice body."

Jon's face slowly reddened.

"Mom!"

"What?" She exclaimed. "He does, where did you meet him?"

I looked up at Jon's face and sighed. "WWE."

"WWE?"

"World Wrestling Entertainment." I explained, sighing. "He is "Dean Ambrose" aka lunatic fringe."

Mom stared at me like I scored big time. "YOUR DATING A WWE WRESTLER? A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER!"

I nodded. "Not dating but I'm friends with a few . . ."

"Parker recently joined WWE herself, she's a Diva." Jon finally spoke up, surprising my mom, she looked at him than back at me.

"MY BABY'S FAMOUS! OH, HONEY, I'M SO PROUD!" She hugged me, making me stumble into dad as he came back out, the twins gone.

I cleared my throat, my mother has never been proud of me. Nor my father. I felt my eyes begin to water. I actually done something that made my mom proud of me.

For the first time I hugged my mom back and cried, feeling my dad hug me from behind, muttering his pride to me in my ear.

Oh my God I love you God, thank you for giving me the parents I always wanted.

~~~~

I sat with my brothers uncomfortably, staring at them, mom and dad left for a date, Jon was outside in the truck, waiting for me patiently.

I turned my gaze to the bottles on the floor. Beer bottles. I gulped. Looking at them again, I was in their room, trying to have a good sibling moment.
I jumped when Cody shot to his feet, grabbing my arm tightly, Chris was passed out, sleeping on his bed. I stared at Cody, he was drunk, and that wasn't good.

Cody clumsily leaned forward to yell in my face. "I want you, Parker, be a good little sister and let me have me you."

He dragged my struggling form to mom and dad's room, locking the door and throwing me onto the bed.

Fear and nightmarish childhood memories came back to me as he took his belt off, got into dad's drawers, pulling out two ties he held the three things in his mouth as he crawled up me, sitting on my chest as he tied my hands to the brass bars. I began crying, my unstable pendent rattling by his movements.

"Cody . . ."

"Shhhh." He whispered, staring at my metal, double chain, bracelet that was around my right wrist. He looked at my wrapped up hands, my hands were, this time, wrapped in Jon's black stretchy fabric. A slow sadistic grin made it's way on his face.

I panicked, thinking of something I screamed at the top of my lungs, with everything I had as he looked at me, slowly undressing.

Soon later I could hear Chris at the door, trying to open it, pounding and jerking at the knob. "Cody! Cody don't this! Not now, you can't do this, Cody!"

"Chris!" I cried, tears running down my face as Cody took his shirt off. "Get help!"

The pounding stopped and I knew Christopher was no longer at the door. Cody laughed at the silence.

Well, Cody hasn't changed one bit.

He approached me, naked, slowly. I weathered in my dad's ties, gripping them tightly, crying, bending my knees so my legs where closer to my body, crying out the only name that came to mind that I thought could protect me:

"JON!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
253K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/2/24: Editing for grammar and clarity in preparation to...
I Want You To Know Per Rkmna97

Literatura romΓ ntica

9.8K 469 56
Dean Ambrose, a bartender who lives a lonely life in a compact house. When a guy Seth Rollins enters his life, he thinks God has sent him to get the...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...