Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Bus Ride.

Parker's P.O.V

I was standing outside the hotel with the other WWE wrestlers, I had sold my house and packed my clothes, Cassandra was keeping my personals in her basement, which I was happy for. I leaned against a pillar by the entrance.

I was new, so I didn't have many friends, I'd sometimes hang with Colby and Joe, but they'd question me why I wouldn't talk to Jon and that was because he hated me and wanted to stay out of his way, but it was braking my heart.

I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Parker?"

I looked up to find Jon standing, leaning his shoulder against the pillar on the other side, I tensed. "Jon."

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked with a hurt look in his eye.

"Don't you hate me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, and I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean them, I was still drunk, and with you yelling at me didn't help. I shouldn't of said what I did, I'm sorry."

I looked away. "I'm sorry too, but . . . aren't I distracting you? I mean, what if it effects you're job?"

"It won't, trust me, you just give me something to fight for."

I couldn't help but smile. Grr Jon!

"Parker, I had dream last night, and you were it." He paused. "Do you remember when you four, late in November, at school, when a boy was slapping you for no reason and a little seven year old boy comes and kicks his ass for you? He was your first friend."

I thought back to that day, of course I remember, it was the first day someone had stuck up for me. "Yeah, I do, why?"

"Because that little boy was me, Parker, I was the kid who saved you from that kid, you were my first friend ever, PJ, you were the one that gave me the name Jon because Jonathan was hard for you to say."

I looked at him, shocked, it was him, Jon was the boy who saved me all those years ago. "After 22 years you remember that?"

"It was a faded memory, until last night." He answered truthfully as the bus pulled up, he glanced at it. "Parker, will you sit with me on that damn bus?"

I looked at him, then at the bus, then back at him. It was better then sitting alone, I nodded. "I'd like that."

He smiled. "Come on then, I want the back seats."

I grabbed my bag, sling it over my shoulder and reach for my suitcase, and watched the doors swing open, then ran for it, up the steps and too the back, looking out the window I saw Joe and Colby laughing.

I turned and watched Jon get on smiling at me. I stand up, spreading my arms out. "You wanted the back seat, I gave you the back seat."

"I see that, thank you, Park."

I sat down as Jonathan came closer, he took my bags and put them on the shelf above us with his and sat down by me.

He smiled at me and cupped my face, leaning forward and rested his forehead on mine. "Please never do that again, Parker, it was not the right thing to do. I missed you."

"I missed you more." I whispered, staring into his blue eyes, smiling at the love I saw glistening in them.

Someone nudged Jon from behind, and I licked him as he came forward, laughing softly. "Get a room you two."
He turned to glare at Colby, but didn't wipe his face clean of the thin line of my saliva on his cheek. He looked at me, pointing to his wet cheek. "You a dog now?"