Concealment ∞ Liam Dunbar [2]

By ashleylon

[Prequel to: "Revelations"] After dealing with the losses of Allison and Aiden, ritually sacrificing her fr... More

01 | I Hate Mexico
02 | Baby Derek
03 | Your Plans Suck
04 | The Birthday Girl
05 | Drunk Teenagers
06 | Future-Telling Dream
07 | Assassins & Lacrosse
08 | Psychotic Teenagers
09 | PSAT Madness
10 | Supernatural Virus
11 | Mission Impossible
12 | Awkward Conversations
13 | Nice Girl
14 | Disastrous Bonfire
15 | It's Over
16 | Monsters From The Past
17 | Getting Obliterated
18 | Carbonite?
19 | Three Things
¡THE END!

00 | Summary

5.9K 112 20
By ashleylon

Concealment: Summary

Elizabeth Shields has been close to Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski ever since she was a child. They were practically related. After Scott was turned into a werewolf, their lives began to change. Elizabeth became more like Stiles, because she began to hang out with them more. Instead of working on homework after school, they would chase around a human-sized lizard. Instead of having family game nights, they would fight evil Japanese spirits. Elizabeth has yet to live a normal life.

After dealing with the loss of her best friend, who acted more like her sister, she thought she could take some time to mourn and graduate high-school like a normal teenager. If going to Mexico, uncovering a supernatural dead pool, and developing a crush on a beta with anger issues counts as normal, then Elizabeth is living the teenage dream.

This was just a short summary of my new Teen Wolf story, Concealment. It is the prequel to my current Season 5 story, Revelations, which means everything in this book takes place before the other one.

[Teen Wolf • Season 4]

[PREQUEL TO: Revelations]

ashleylon 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 504 7
❛ You had your heart on your sleeve the last time, Took it so seriously the last time ! ❜ samantha rojas, newly certified skeptic, thinks she's going...
596K 11.9K 31
Season 4 (Book 2) Chelsea Argent has been through it all. Ever since her dad left, she has been living with Scott and Melissa McCall. The death of he...
323K 6.5K 33
"I don't know how long it will take or what measures I will have to go to but I promise that I will try my best to fix you." Stella is a fr...
58.6K 817 13
Sequel to The Lost Beta Maya was a very young omega till she met Derek Hale one night and she finally had a family. Then 2 years later they return t...