not his type [completed] ➷b.bh

由 jinyoungify

COMPLETED on 18th august 2016 WARNING: cliché, one of my more dated fics lmao. i am not proud of this fic in... 更多

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
final.
epilogue.
bonus chapter.
huge thanks.
heads up!!
alternative ending.

eighteen.

5.5K 210 427
由 jinyoungify

eighteen.

bae joohyun.

BEEP BEEP.

I sighed loudly, turning over to grasp onto my phone lying (and buzzing) at six in the morning.

Mother: Joohyun! Sorry for the late text but the school just sent me a text regarding a school residential for your whole year next week! And it's non-uniform! Love you!

A school residential? A lot of things rushed through my mind. Why at six in the morning? And school trips meant walking a lot to train stations to take trains or walking to the place the trip is taking place in! And let's not even talk about sleeping over.

I fell back asleep in a millisecond with all these thoughts etched into my brain.

An week later, I found myself growling sadly in search of a decent outfit for this school residential. I had to look at least trendy because school kids judge if you don't wear the latest outfits.

After numerous clothing changes, I chose a simple yet casual looking floral dress that wasn't too short, a pair of black pantyhose and black converse so it could scream casual. And my hair was put in a comfortable ponytail.

Mother: Pop over to my house for your packed lunch, have fun<3

I had my suitcase packed for the night over trip. At school, they gave extra information, explaining it was a reward trip to a ski resort for a night and two days.

Sooyoung: joohyun! i'm outside your house. let me in!!! it's freezing.

I laughed slightly before rushing downstairs to open the front door. There, wearing the most stylish clothing ever as if she was a celebrity, was Sooyoung. She held onto one of her huge suitcases. She hugged me tightly.

"You look so goddamn adorbs, Joohyunnie!" She squealed in my ear.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked her when we let go of each other. She shook her head.

"I was hoping to get some here..."

I chuckled at her request, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the kitchen so I could make some breakfast.

I quickly fried some meat and other food stuff, putting it messily on a plate and handing it to Sooyoung. Luckily for me, I cook pretty well so Sooyoung enjoyed it.

"How are we getting to school?" I questioned as I bit into a piece of meat. She turned on her phone at that moment. She was talking to somebody, laughing and smiling until she went off.

"Sungjae will pick us up," she shrugged her shoulders. "He's on his way."

"Okay."

Ten minutes later, a honk came from outside. Sungjae. I remembered to tell him that I would need to go over to my parents to get my packed lunch. He took Sooyoung and I's suitcases and put it in the boot of his car.

I reached my parents house and knocked on the door. There, holding the most scrumptious smelling food, was my mother.

"Here's your lunch. Have a good trip," she patted my cheek before I hugged her. She was awfully nonchalant about this.

"Thanks, mother!" I ran back into the car as Sungjae pressed the accelerate pedal.

School was partially filled with people wearing their own clothes, including us obviously.

"Guys!" Seulgi and Kyungsoo waved from the hallways, their cases next to them. We ran up to them quickly as they made their way towards us.

"Where's the trip?" Sooyoung asked confusedly. I just shook my head.

"If I knew, I would've told you."

One of the irrelevant teachers in the school bounded towards us. "You guys should be at the dining hall. For the trip!"

I looked at my friends, nodding at them and setting off to the dining hall. We must've been late because it was filled with people in our class. Their suitcases were all in a huge pile at the end of the hall.

One of our teachers signed us in and told us to wait.

"I'm so excited!" Seulgi squealed delightfully, clasping her glove-covered hands. "I love skiing. This is going to be so much fun, guys!"

I hate sporty things. "Eugh, yeah. Sure. Fun!"

Sooyoung laughed at my false excitement. "It's okay, Joohyun! I hate skiing too. We'll just watch."

"I'm not watching," I kissed my teeth. "I'm locking myself in one of the dorm rooms."

The head of the school clapped his hands. "We'll be leaving the school now so please follow the teachers for further instructions."

We all stood up, bearing our suitcases. Outside, there were five mega coaches that were able to carry fifty students in one. Yeah. We have a huge year class.

We lined up to one of the vast coaches to get our names ticked off in the registers. I jumped onto one of the coaches, looking around confusedly at where to sit. Where's the others?

Then I found them sitting with each other. Sooyoung and Sungjae. Seulgi and Kyungsoo. Joohyun and herself. I hated this.

Sooyoung sent me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, Joohyun. We didn't think this will happen."

"No, no. It's fine. I'll make friends with one of the chairs. It's cool." I sighed while walking through the narrow coach aisle. It then dawned on me. There was one seat left. I took a seat on it, angry.

"Hi," a random girl smiled at me. "I know this must be awkward, but we're on this coach for two hours. So we might aswell talk to each other."

"Hi," I replied carelessly, putting on my earphones so I could drown out the weird girl's voice.

"I'm Son Seunghwan," she introduced herself cheerily. She had quite an obvious accent to her voice. Was she Korean? But her name is! "I'm from Toronto originally but moved last year. So my Korean's a little... rusty."

"That's okay," I smiled. "I'm Bae Joohyun."

"Nice name. You're friends with Seulgi, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

She smiled heartily. "We sit next to each other in English class. She's really sweet and seems to get along really well with that guy... uh-"

"-Kyungsoo," I filled in for her with a reassuring grin. "Yeah, they do. Perfect couple, eh?"

"I can only dream to be as happy as her," Seunghwan sighed miserably. "It's still really foreign, this place. Even though it's my home country. But I guess I'll get used to it."

I felt really bad for her. "You will. Don't worry. And if you ever need any help, I'm here. Sooyoung, Seulgi, Sungjae and Kyungsoo are also really nice so if you want to talk to them too, they'll really help."

She nodded her head after a while. "I definitely will. Now if you'll excuse me, I never slept last night. So I need to take advantage of this moment."

-

We finally got to the icy skiing resort. The cold bit my fingers when I realized my hands were exposed. I left my gloves at home!

"Do any of you guys have spare gloves?" I asked my friends when we were wheeling our suitcases into the place. They all shook their heads.

"I'm sure you can buy some here," Seulgi told me. Luckily, you could. So I purchased a pair of gloves.

"Okay! There's going to be six in one room. Pick your rooms, okay?" One teacher told us as we made our ways upstairs where all the rooms were.

Sooyoung, Seulgi and I chose one of the middle rooms, running into it and picking our beds. I took the window bed. Hopefully nobody would have to share with us.

"Let's visit the guys," Sooyoung squealed and we knocked on the door adjacent to us. Sungjae, Kyungsoo, Kai, Lay, Chen and Luhan lay on their beds calmly.

"Hey guys!" Sooyoung waved excitedly and they waved back.

"These rooms are sick!" Chen was currently still fangirling at the TV. "I'm so happy I bought my playstation!"

Kai had the controllers ready too. "Let's play!"

I thought they were going to play something cool, but when Cooking Mama came on the screen, I frowned.

"The quality of Cooking Mama is fab!" Chen stood up to weirdly touch the character through the TV. "I love her. She sounds like an angel."

"Move, I'm about to make burgers," Kai grumbled before dicing some onions on the game. Lay just sat there looking oddly fazed at the 'food'.

"You know what... I'm going to unpack for the night." I silently left the room back to my own one. There, sitting comfortably on my bed, was Mina.

"Get out Joohyun!" She waved her hand dismissively at me. "This is our room."

Li and Hyejin sat painting each other's nails on one other bed. Hyejin smiled at me.

"Is this your room?" She asked me as I nodded furiously. "Oh, oops. We didn't know. I guess we'll need to share."

"Eugh, I'm not sharing with her," Mina gave me a disgusted look.

"Well, Mina. That's my bed and if you don't get off in the next ten seconds, the school will find your frozen body on one of the ski lanes. And I'm not lying." I cracked my knuckles for effect, smirking when she clambered off my bed.

"Whatever. The window was letting out drafts anyway. Too cold."

"Sure." I sat back on my bed, lying down to look cozied up so I can make her even more jealous of my awesome bed that she can't have.

"Joohyun, we're touring the place! Are you-" Sooyoung stopped when she saw Mina's crew. "Oh. Why are they here?"

"Not enough rooms," Mina frowned. "I wouldn't want to be here even if the school paid me."

"Then go," Sooyoung bluntly said to her. "We're literally the unluckiest group ever."

Outside, we all embarked on a small tour before lunchtime to tour the awesome ski resort. There was a huge mountain filled with snow for people to ski down on.

"We're definitely doing that after lunch," Kyungsoo gasped to Seulgi. She agreed with a clap of her hands.

"I'm gonna sit this out," I was still fazed at how high that mountain was. I appreciate my life, thank you very much.

"It's safe, you know," Sungjae said when he saw my unsure face. "People go down this slope every day. They're still alive!"

"I don't need a census to make me feel better, thank you very much Yook Sungjae. I believe in my heart and it disagrees with you."

"I believe in your heart too," Sooyoung added with a link of our arms. "Only crazy people do that kind of stuff."

Seulgi put her hand on her chest. "So mean, Sooyoung. I didn't know I was crazy."

We continued walking to see a really cute looking café, designed like a lodge.

Kyungsoo turned to me with pleading eyes. "If you pay for me, I'll accompany you!"

"Whatever. What do you want?"

Everyone screamed different kinds of drinks and muffins.

"I didn't agree to this!" I sighed, feeling my pocket for my purse.

"Please? We're your absolute best friends! C'mon! I'm poor!" Sooyoung pleaded, her eyes slightly watering. She needs to be an actress or something because damn... I wanna buy the whole shop for her.

"Okay, okay!" I went over to the counter to buy all of the ungrateful brats their drinks and snacks. It cost a fortune too! I wanted to throw my purse at the lady after she said the price. Not going to brag, but I can pay this easy peasy.

I gave them their orders, handing them dirty looks along with it.

"You shouldn't be so mean, Joohyun. We guided you to this place," Seulgi smiled spitefully. At that moment I was debating whether to splash my latte all over her smug face.

We drank our drinks peacefully on our way back to the dorms. Mina sat on one of the beds on her laptop. Hyejin and Li were doing facial masks.

"Oh, is that Joohyun?" Hyejin managed to say as her face was stuck. "Hey!"

"Yeah?"

"Some random kid came into our room and said to go to the resort's canteen for lunch in five minutes."

I nodded my head. "Okay. What about you?"

"I'm not eating, silly! I'm on a diet."

My arm was pulled and I was dragged into a room. There, smiling weirdly, was Chen.

"Heyy, we finished Cooking Mama and we're all going downstairs to eat some lunch." He then cutely linked his own arm with mine and walked me downstairs. His girlfriend's going to be lucky.

Sooyoung, Seulgi, Sungjae and Kyungsoo were seated at the biggest table able to hold like eighteen people. They waved at us to join them.

I took a seat, smiling. "Nice table."

"This place is awesome for having exact tables," Luhan flopped down next to me with a grin. "I can't wait to hit the slopes after lunch."

Baekhyun sat across from me. "Same. We should all go together and someone should put it on Instagram."

"Obviously!" Chanyeol replied as his hands shot up in a closed fist. "I'm first."

While everyone was discussing all of this, I sat there awkwardly. There's no way in Hell I'm going down a slope to my death.

Baekhyun, however, hid his smile seeing my scared persona. "Are you scared of skiing?"

"N-no," I gasped while cutting my food up. "It's just- I haven't done anything like this before. Just pre-nerves. It's natural."

"I haven't either," he admitted. "But it's a good experience. Take the chance now or never."

I was shaking while putting on my snowman suit. Looking in the mirror, I realized my teeth were chattering too. Time to die.

I grabbed onto Sooyoungs hand as we ventured our way onto the cable car to go up the mountain. She was as scared as me, grasping onto Sungjae as they got onto one of the cable cars. Baekhyun sat next to me when I got on.

"I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not freaking scared," I mumbled the whole way up. But when I realized how high we were, I actually grabbed onto his hands as tightly as I could. He just laughed.

"You'll do fine," he said between laughs. When we got off, I felt dizzy at the sudden height so I held onto his arm.

"Aw, cute couple!" Seulgi pointed at us with a squeal. "Let's do it!"

Sooyoung, being as scared as me, took my hand so we could stay together. We took one of the pairs of ski's provided at the top of the mountain.

"I'm doing this first so I can play Cooking Mama!" Chen took one of the ski's before hooking himself up to ski down. We could hear his cheer from down the mountain.

Everyone else followed him with screams and cheers. Sooyoung tried backing out but sneakily, Minseok pushed her down. He then followed.

Leaving Baekhyun and I.

"We'll do it together!" He turned to the slope. "Three, two, one!"

We skiied down the slope. It was crazy. I felt like I was going to fall down a million times but I survived. Survived!

Kai greeted me with a high-five. "That was so good, Joohyun. You did it!"

"It was good!" I grinned in reply. Sooyoung felt different, though. She sat down on the freezing snow panting and drinking a bottle of water provided by Sungjae while wiping her tears.

"Never again," she kept whispering. "This is a Devil's sport."

We took the shaking girl back into her dorm. She sat uncomfortably at the edge of the bed biting her bottom lip.

"I literally could've died!" She screamed suddenly with her hands flailing around. "While we were skiing, my ski gear was sabotaged by a rock on the floor. I mean, a rock?! I slipped over and my legs slid down!"

She pulled up her trousers to show painful wounds on both knees. They were still bleeding heavily. Seulgi held onto one of the bed posts in shock.

Oh yeah, Seulgi has a fear of wounds and bloody things.

"Seulgi, sit down," I led her to one of the beds to let her calm down. "Sooyoung, come with me."

I dragged her back to one of the teachers dorm for them to check her up. For the meantime, Chen was yelling about watching a film with all of us.

"Come on," he took my arm, dragging my poor self to his room where his other friends and Seulgi were lying lazily on the carpeted floor.

I sat bang in the middle, behind the Seulgi/Kyungsoo couple lounging on Chen's bed (no dirty thoughts, creeps!) and near the rest who were closely around me.

"I bought this yesterday!" Chen brought out a DVD for the blockbuster hit Avatar. "We're going to watch it, okay?"

"For Heaven's sake, Jongdae. Isn't that the weird blue people?" Minseok groaned from behind.

"Yeah! And for your information, they're not weird, they're exotic!" Chen placed the film inside the DVD player also brought generously from his own bedroom.

We sat down watching the awfully dramatic alien species walk and wonder about as the film progressed. Unlike most of the other, it was facinating. Behind, Seulgi and Kyungsoo kept gossiping and laughing, Kai was posting selfies on Instagram, and Minseok and Luhan were in the middle of a very vigorous 'no blinking' game.

Chen, however, sat wiping his glassy eyes at all the sad parts.

"Are we late?" Baekhyun decided to come bouncing in, accompanied by his seven foot friends, Sehun and Chanyeol.

"No! You're early," Suho cried back in sarcasm. "We're watching a film."

"Ooh! Avatar!" Chanyeol took a seat right next to Chen. Sehun just looked at the screen with a bored expression then walked right out of the room again.

Baekhyun took the seemingly empty space between me and Tao. "I just snowboarded so much, my fingers are icicles."

He showed me his now frozen blue fingers, and I gingerly touched it to see how cold. Freezing!

After a while of talking absolute nonsense, we got engrossed in the film. Well, I did. Baekhyun found himself yawning every five seconds. Then falling asleep on my lap.

The film was freaking looong. It finished after two hours or something. Most people were either out of it or on their phones.

"Hey, why don't we re-watch it?" Chen clapped excitedly. Then found himself hit with wrappers of food. "No? Okay."

I turned helplessly to Kai. "Uh, there's a bit of a problem."

Kai just gave me a smile. "Just gently wake him up. He'll wake."

I turned to the sleeping puppy, shaking him. I felt horrible waking him up. Rubbing his eyes, he looked confusedly at me.

"Huh?"

Awww! He looked so cute! I wanted to squeeze his cheeks so hard they came off. But I hardened my look.

"The film's finished."

He sighed tiredly. "Ugh, can we just stay like this?"

"No," I replied. "Luhan wants complete privacy as he sleeps! Where's your room?"

"Across the hall," he waved dismissively. "Take me there?"

"Okay." I hooked my arm around his generously, walking alongside him until we reached the dorm he was in.

"Hey!" Sehun came blundering in after a shower, only wearing a towel around his waist. I looked away bashfully.

"Dude!"

"C'mon, we're all human species here! Nothing to hide!"

I just rolled my eyes and turned to the now half asleep Baekhyun. "Can I leave now knowing you won't collapse on the floor?"

"Yeah, thanks."

-

"Joohyun!"

"What?!"

It was currently one in the morning. Me being pooped out was sleeping calmly in the room until voices whispered my name.

"Wake up properly!" I squinted up to see Sooyoung and Seulgi clutching some objects.

I groaned loudly looking at the two. "What do you want at one in the freaking morning?"

"We're doing a prank!" Seulgi giggled quietly to not wake up the others, showing me the equipment. They had a torch, some black cloak and a mask. Also, some red runny liquid. And is that a knife?!

"What?!"

"The teachers all ran off to go out drinking or something last night and have cleared off since then. So it's a great opportunity!" Seulgi added with clasped hands.

"We're going to do a murder prank! Seulgi's going to be the 'murderer' and I'm going to be the murdered! Joohyun, you're going to run into the boy's room across us and pretend there's a murderer loose, okay?" Sooyoung patted my shoulder. I just sighed quietly and nodded.

Sooyoung's an amazing artist. She was able to make herself look like she got stabbed in the stomach by making a really realistic stab wound. We dressed Seulgi up in her murderer gear, her bearing a scary knife.

Then Seulgi took my arm. "Three, two, one. Go!" She hissed.

I awkwardly ran into Kyungsoo's group's room. "Guys, Sooyoung's just got stabbed! Help!" I pretended to sob. I'm an amazing actress.

Luhan was the first to wake up. "W-what? Joohyun, don't be silly. You're just sleep walking. Let me take you back to your room, okay?"

"No! Seriously, look."

Sooyoung managed to stagger dangerously towards the guys. She collapsed then and there.

"Holy shit!" Was what Sungjae shrieked out seeing his beloved girlfriend on the floor. He ran hurriedly towards the dying girl. "Stay with me, Park Sooyoung!"

"Can't. Dying. Slowly," Sooyoung choked out in a horrifically cool way.

I grabbed onto the frozen stiff Chen. "Help! We're all going to die!"

I thought Chen would be mature about this until he ran out of the room screaming.

That's when Seulgi walked in holding the knife. Lay began crying, phoning up his mother to scream in Mandarin. Luhan was praying to every religion's God. And Kai was still asleep!

"Hey, hey! What's going on in here?" Chanyeol sleepily entered before taking a look at the horror unfolded in front of him. "You know what? I'm just going to..." And he ran off.

Seulgi got closer to me. "Anyone moves and she's gone!" She growled in a deep voice.

"Not Joohyun!" Sehun cried with fat tears coming out of his half-lidded eyes. "She's what keeps me sane."

The boys were all crying and Sooyoung was about to splutter with laughter as Sungjae cried over her dead body.

Then Baekhyun walked in. Seeing the situation, his eyes widened. "What the actual fuck?"

Luhan ran towards the confused kid. "Oh, help! Do what you did in that club! I heard you were strong then! Everyone's so scared!"

Kris, who came in earlier to 'solve this nonsense' was on his knees praying for Seulgi not to kill him. So these boys were doomed, really.

"What am I supposed to do to a knife-yielding maniac?" Baekhyun gasped annoyingly to the howling Luhan. "Look... let me talk to him."

Seulgi got so close, the knife just pricked my neck so I pinched her to show that it was beginning to hurt. She realized, pulling it away slightly.

"Hi, um, what would you like?" Baekhyun shakily started to the now beginning to chuckle Seulgi. "If you want money, I have enough to buy this resort. If you want anything, I can get it. Just let Joohyun go."

He crept up to have a grip of my arm. He then looked at me in a way to say to run.

"How can I run?" I mouthed to him. "He's got a knife!"

When Baekhyun got his mind back, he nodded. "Please? Joohyun is kind, she's nice. She won't do anything to you. We won't even call the police!" He begged Seulgi.

"I don't care for your bids, I just want a human to kill!"

"Then take me," Baekhyun replied to my shock. "Instead of Joohyun."

Then Seulgi blew our cover. "Oh how cute!" She squealed more like an eighteen year old girl.

"Totally!" Sooyoung stood up, suddenly surviving. When everyone took a look at her in confusion, she just smiled. "What a miracle! I can walk!"

"What the Hell is happening?" Kyungsoo whispered. "Someone explain!"

"It was a prank!" Seulgi laughed when she took off the mask.

We continued laughing as the boys began growling angrily at us and returning back to their rooms.

"We'll get you back!" Sungjae clasped his hands tightly after wiping his tears. Sooyoung just hugged him.

"Aw, you cried for me! How adorable."

Sungjae wriggled out of her hold. "For your information, I didn't cry. I was sweating through my eyes."

"Hey, what's going on?" Kai woke up at that moment looking puzzled. "Oh God! Sooyoung, you okay?"

"And by the way, I called the police!" Chen said cheerily. "Oops!"

After explaining to the annoyed police that it was all a misunderstanding and them leaving after giving us a warning, we were going back to our rooms to sleep.

"Thanks for trying to save my life," I told Baekhyun while ruffling his hair. "Really appreciate it!"

He just shrugged his shoulders. "I wasn't really! Just being nice!"

"Sure," I smirked. "Goodnight!"

"Night."

I'm so awesome.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

>hai y'all!!!! it's been a hectic week so! i added my new amazing character son seunghwan = wendy son!!! ;333 #mainvocalist of red velvet! hope y'all like the addition of my bby. she'll be featured in other chapters, dw!!!

mAMA's was absolute rubbish tbh. ik this is soo two weeks ago, but i acc didn't enjoy it. what taeyang said made me upset although i dont blame the idols. it's just he's sad! :c apart from bb and 2ne1 AHHH FFS it was shit. drop it was a pile of steaming shit tbh i was like m8 what r u doing @ chanyeol. but f(x) were hot and krystal my bb gal xx.

ppl be hating on krystal bc she was all :| and that, but you don't blame her! it must've been awkward near all the snsd members. if my sister was kicked out of the group (apparently by other members) i woulda be kicked out of my own group by management for dropkicking their sorry asses tbh. idc if mamas is being watched by millions, its about to be wwe from whats gonna happen. but no shade on snsd, i'm impartial.

i am so tired and decided to update bc i couldn't let y'all wait .-. so here ya go.

um BAEKHYUN SLAYED MAMA 2015 Y'ALL NOTICED THAT. that white hair was so adorbs, the eye makeup (even tho i find makeup on dudes a no no) and his adorable outfit. but can some ppl give it a rest and stop shipping baektae together for simply looking the same way bc it's bringing more hate upon them. but apart from that, my baes ikon won so i'm ok. nd twice!!! and red velvet obvvvv

the book will finish in like 10 chaps so lol, i might start another book if i can be bothered but i'm in yr 11 y'all so i'm always doing exams and whatnot.

btw sing for you ain't my style but unfair is bae, and the mv was adorbs. but why did chanyeol and suho fight LOOOL rah the real fight will end up suho being a corpse tbh mate chanyeol can fight any1

apart from that, pls vote! and comment, thank yous so much. ahh over 20k so y'all sweet. ;3 hopefully i update fairly soon. early merry christmas lol (i don't celebrate it soz i'm too muslim) so haha bye <333

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.5K 306 58
《Completed》 Due to their parent's new jobs, Sam and Courtney had no choice but to move to Korea. They start attending a new school, immediately becom...
36.5K 1.4K 32
"There is no us idiot" Seohyun says sternly rolling her eyes at him. "Oh of course there is sweetie. We are 'dating', remember ??" He says so determ...
344K 20.9K 86
Innie is a girl who can't dream. To the world, she looks like a bright college girl with a great life. But in truth, her heart is numbed and she is h...
15K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...