The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly
Chapter 30: The Final Chapter
Epilogue
Sequel To This

Chapter 9: First Date

78.7K 2.8K 69
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Beware the man who doesn't ask you any questions about yourself on your first date." - Merrill Markoe 

Please don't forget to VOTE ... 

Comment ... 

Follow me and Share it too ...

.................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

          My class for hospitality management is done. I quickly wrap all my things. Notes and pens inside my black MK sling bag. I just hold on my thick management book and walk out of the small auditorium.

Angel and Natalia is waiting for me at the canteen. It's eleven and I'm glad I have no classes in the afternoon, but I have tons of paperworks to finish.

God, I hate making reports.

As I turn to right hallway of the building, I saw Elixir consciously staring at me, while rubbing his back. I smiled. He's taking Hotel and Restaurant Management so we are classmates in some subjects.

He's a nice guy and he's handsome too. He's not just as sexy as Nicolai, but he's not ugly either. He has a lean body, taller than me about 5'11 and cute. I thought before he's courting me. I just overheard, but it didn't happen.

I saw him and my sister went to watch a movie and I thought the reason why he approached me is to meet my sister and court her.

From then on, I stop assuming.

"Hi Elle," he smiled sweetly. He hoisted his knapsack in his back and walk closer to me. I stop and face him, clutching my book in my chest.

He was wearing a faded blue jeans, midnight blue v-neck shirt and top it with black leather coat. He bears a boy-next-door kind of look.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Mind if I join you walking?" He smiled with so much hope in his eyes. I fixed my glasses and then nods, giving him a small smile. 

I felt a bit conscious and I just wish I wore something nice today. Elixir is another heart throb here in Athens University.

I'm wearing a tattered blue jeans and pink tees. Hair is tied in a messy bun as always. I look like a nerdy kid, well that's how my friends called me.

"Nerdy Elle."

We started walking, but he seems to lost his voice. Halfway the walk to the canteen he cleared his throat and spoke cooly. "Hmmm.." He started. "I just want to know if you're dating anyone or has any boyfriend?"

I stop and look at him. Eyes held so much curiosity and confusion.

He rub his nape again and he looks hesitant, all the while his face is red with embarrassment.

"I'll be frank Elle," he looks straight into my eyes. His hazel eyes framed by a thick limbal ring, specks of yellow around his irises mixed with blues too. It was strange yet charming.

"Aren't you dating my sister? Isn't that awkward?" I asked a bit hesitant to allow him. I wanted to since I never had a date before, but the thought of him dating my sister didn't suit me well. That would be awkward. And if the gossip mongers in the campus finds out, we will be the talk of the town- Elixir dating the Pallos' sisters.

He suddenly looks at me with confusion. Eyebrows knitted together, a prominent crease formed in his forehead.

Why is he looking at me like that? It's not like I didn't know. Victoria is my sister. Irritation suddenly bubbles up in my system.

"We are not dating. She promise to help me to get to you once you're allowed to go on a date, only if I will accompany him to the movie twice since her friends weren't around." He looks vex, though his face cloth with confusion. "I thought you're not allowed yet to go on a date." He mumbled audibly and ran his hair with his hand.

I cock my head on the side and watch him as he did that little gesture, puffing out a little air as he looks heavenward and then rested his hands on his hips.

Again, I don't understand what he meant that they aren't dating. That was a year ago. I'm already nineteen then. Well, if asking about my dad, for sure he won't allow me, until now. Mom would allow me when I already reach 18.

"Why would my sister tells you that?" I asked him. I just can't understand it. And he believes her?

"I don't know. I just did what she told me, because I really like." He looks at me again with a pleading eyes.

I started walking again. I felt my phone vibrating and at the same time ringing. I stop.

"Would you mind holding my book?" I asked and he extend his hand and took my book. I rummaged through my sling bag for my phone. I took it out and connected it.

"Where are you?" An irritated voice of Natalia. I hear a noisy background and I know they are inside the canteen.

"I'm coming. Elixir is with me-"

"Bring him.. Yay! Gosh... hurry up. That guy is so hot .." She shriek while blabbering. "Is he courting you?" She asked after.

"Ah .." I look at Elixir, he was staring at me. His eyes was soft and I felt like he really likes me. "He said he likes me ..." I trailed of barely above whisper and bit my bottom lip.

"Omaygoshh.. That was so cool!" I could sense that she's jumping in her seat while talking, eyes bulging, while a cheeky grin is plastered in her face. "But wait! Isn't he dating your sister?" She asked again.

"I'll tell you later. We are almost there." I ended the call before she will bombard me with lots of question.

"Sorry about that." I apologized to him as I stuff my phone back in my sling bag and extended my hand to take the book back.

"I'll hold it." He smiled and I nodded. The feeling of someone showing care is awesome.

"So will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"If you really didn't date my sister, then yes." I bit my bottom lip as I look at him shyly.

"Yes. We never dated. Well if you considered that movie a date, then yes. But it wasn't my intention. She asked me to go with her and help me to get to you, that's why I did that." He blabbered and I giggled. He looks adorable when he's blabbering.

"Sure." I agreed and he even did an air punch because of excitement while shouting "yes" to the air loudly, which causes the other students to shot us a raised-eyebrow stare.

"Come on, my friends are waiting for us." I chuckled and tug his one hand to the entrance of the canteen. I'm so excited to introduce him to them. So thrilled that I wasn't conscious I was holding his hand. 

"Alright." Was all he said and smiled broadly, letting me lead him to my friend's table.

"Elle, here-" I heard Natalia's excited voice through all the chaotic voices filled the canteen room. 

"Come, I'll introduce you to my best-friends."I said smiling still tugging his hand. 

As soon as we reach them, Angel was gaping at us. She shifted her gaze at us and Elixir. 

Natalia stood up and gave him her sweetest smile while extending her hand for handshake. "Hi Elixir, I'm Natalia." 

Elixir took her hand. Natalia sat and nudge Angel on her side with her elbow and it seems like she just woke up from her sweet dreams. 

"Uh-hi, I'm Angelik." She grinned mischievously as she took Elixir's hand and Elixir chuckled at her.

"It's my pleasure to meet you guys." He said and then he pulled one chair for me across Angel. "Thanks." I smiled and sat. 

I glared at Angel playfully since she can't take her eyes off him. If Max is here, he's going to go nuts with jealousy. 

Angel just chuckled at me.

"Are you guys done?" I asked.

"No. We are waiting for you." Natalia pouted but she looks happy while periodically shot us and Elixir a teasing stare. 

"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly. 

"Let's go then. My treat." He said as he stood up and help me. 

He's so gentlemen and my heart swelled. I just wish I will learn to love him like the way I love Nicolai. I guess it's time to open up my heart to someone and stop fantasizing my sister's fiancee. 

I ignored the familiar pain surging within me as the thought crosses my mind again.

"Are you alright?" A worried tone of Elixir suddenly drags me out of my space out mind.

"Yes, thank you." I gave him a weak smile and kept following Natalia and Angelik walking side by side as they pushes themselves to the pack counter.

"I just realized you're friend of Natalia Petropoulis and Angelik Mailov. I felt so little with you guys." Elixir smiled sheepishly.

"Please. Don't belittle yourself. You're just like us. We are all the same." I comforted him, giving him a soothing smile.

"That's why I really like you Elle, because you're nothing like those spoiled rich kids." Elixir said sincerely and it melt my heart.

I don't really feel different from those who are unfortunate to born poor.

What matter here on earth is what you can contribute to make the society better. We maybe rich, but I never boasted or acted like those other rich kids here in our University like they are the Gods that should be worship. It's just wrong.

It's not that I hated them being rich, it's just that you don't have to boast it and you need to bully those who are not as well-off as them.

"You can lose your wealth in a mere second, but a true friends, they can lasts." I smiled and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Hi, can I have the chicken wrap and an orange juice please." I said to the lady in front of the cash register. I move to the side as soon as the lady took my order and punch it in, then she averted her attention to Elixir.

He ordered his lunch and then paid all our orders including my two friends who was giggling as they are watching us, waiting for their food.

Not long, we were all sitting back in our table and eat in silence. As soon as we are done, Natalia and Angelik bombarded Elixir an unending questions.

"So what happened between you and Victoria? I heard you two went on a date?" Natalia asked with her tone brimming with disgust.

"Nat!" I widened my eyes on her to shut her off but she just shrug it off to my dismay.

Elixir seems not to mind it at all. Still with a wide smile he responded. "She just wanted a company in exchange of something-"

"Like sex?" Angel asked nonchalantly giving him a bored look. 

I look at her in horror. Like how blunt are my friends? And why would I be so surprise? Yes, they are. Ever since, these two had no filter in their mouth. Whatever they are thinking, it will come out from their mouth.

I look at Elixir with an apologizing gaze and he just gave me a reassuring smile. I felt relieved. Elixir look at Angel with his smile not faltering. "NO." 

Angel and Nat look at him with an intense curiosity. "To help me to get close to Elle." Then he looks at me with adoration.

I smiled at him. My heart swelled with pride. I thought I would never experience this. Being courted by someone.

"Oh.. So what happened?" Nat asked continuously not really giving up.

"She lied. She said Elle can't go on a date yet. That's why I stop talking to her." Elix shrugged his shoulders, but his eyes sharpened and his aura turns a bit darker. I don't know why my sister did that, but I guess she's just protecting me too, like my dad and mom.

"OH, that's really so sweet. Well, I guess you two deserves each other." Angel said and Elix gave her a very charming smile that could melt any hard rock heart.

"Really? I thought so," he grinned lopsidedly and stared at me with a triumphant smile. 

I almost choked with my Italian wedding soup.

I could feel my cheeks blushing as I averted my attention back on my soup and continued eating. I can feel his eyes intensely staring at me.

When I turned to look at him, his deep-set eyes was piercing through my soul and I felt thoroughly harrassed. Like he could read my heart and so my thought. I gave him a small smile and look down, hanging my head down further and continue eating.

<> <> <> <>

          I was so excited to go home. It's going to be my first date for real. I saw Jorge, one of our family driver waiting for me beside the Lincoln car. I run to him and thank him with wide smile, waving to Elixir who was standing at the front of the campus and wave back before I completely climb in the car.

"Thanks Jorge." I beamed at him and he smiled back at me.

"You look so happy today Ms. Elle?" Jorge remarks and I grinned sheepishly.

"I have a date tonight, Jorge." I giggled and he chuckled at my response.

"Well goodluck then, I hope Sir Pallos would be nice to allow you..." He winks at me and I pouted.

That's one thing, dad never allowed me to go on a date.

"I'm twenty! I can't believe dad was still keeping me away from boys." I sigh, frustrstions evident in my voice.

"He does love you. He did that to all of you, but you were the only one who followed his rules. You were his well-behave child. And I feel sorry for you, but I do understand your father because if I were him, I'd do the same." He smiled through the rear mirror.

"Jorge," I called his name with a saccharine smile and he looks at me with a hooded eyebrow ..

"Oh no, Ms. Elle." He already knows my plan. All my parent's employee already knew me too well.

"Please.. Back me up then if you can't help me sneak out." I beg giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry Ms. Elle. I'm already in the warning list of your dad. Remember when you sneak out and he found out I was involved?" He recalled giving me s pained voice and face. I know he's torn.

My lips involuntary pouted and he chuckled.

"It's better to tell your father straight away than sneaking Ms. Ellle. There's nothing you can hide from him anyway." Jorge suggested and I nodded my head.

He's right.

Although I don't know if I have the guts to tell my father.

I heaved a sigh.

If I want to get a little freedom, I had to atleast pull some guts or I will be forever stuck in the cage I was in. Three years ago, when I finally tried to sneak out from them- mom and dad through the help of Jorge with my friends, Natalia and Angelik and two others from high school. We went bar hopping and I was already drunk, but I didn't tell my friends. I went to the washroom and some drunk man was trying to pull me to a dark area and thank God, Nicolai was there with friends and saw us.

The guy was beaten almost to death by Nicolai and sime friends.

Dad then found out and from then, I had a bodyguard following me all the time and warned me to cut my allowance if I will do that again.

My parents were so worried and from then on, I always followed dad and mom. Just recently, my personal bodyguard slash watcher stops following me- ordered by dad.

I think he trusted me again.

"Yes. I think it's time to tell dad and to let me go on a date now. I'm twenty for heaven's sake." I sighed heavily and Jorge nodded. " Thanks Jorge." I added and then trained my eyes outside the car window and already out tall iron fence.

The car smoothly moves forward and then turned to the main gate. The gate automatically opens once the camera sensor reach the car.

The car pulled in and then stops just right in front of our double door. Jamie our butler strode hastily to the car and opens it for me.

"How was your day Ms. Elle?" He asked sweetly.

"I'm fine, Jaime. Is Dad home yet?" I asked as we walked together to the porch and into the door.

Jamie has been working with dad since he was young and so he was like a father to me now. All these people working with our family are not just employees. I grew up with them and I felt like they are all my family too.

"He should be home soon, Ms. Elle. He's still at work, but your mom is in the kitchen baking." Jamie responded and I nodded.

"Thanks Jaime." I trudge up the stairs as soon as we get to the staircase and he just nodded and then watch me walks up the stair before turning his back and headed to his right.

I tossed my sling bag on my bed and quickly walk to my washroom and had a shower. I better get ready now and then go find my mom. Maybe I'll tell mom first about the date and if I'm lucky to get her approval it's going to be easy to get's dad agreed. Dad only follow mom, only if it's for my sake. I just hope mom agreed.

After a while, I was finally done.

I wore my favorite black jeggings that shows my toned legs. It fits like a second skin and then top it with a white tank top and a gray cardigan. It looks simple yet sexy. I just hang my wavy hair and just wore a little mascara and a pink lipgloss to accentuate my already natural rose hue lips.

I heard different voices from downstairs and I recognized one of them.

Dad is here.

I quickly headed to the kitchen. Instead of taking the stairs, I walk to the elevator. It took a minute to get to the main floor. I took the back hall and goes through the big living room and then straight ahead to the kitchen or pantry.

I saw mom's back facing the big oven. She looks busy.

"Hello Ms. Elle." Our cook smiles at me and I smiled back.

"Oh honey, you're home." Mom approached me while pulling off the gloves off her hands and place it on the island counter and then pulled me for a hug.

"Hi mom." I hug her back and I pulled away after.

"Are you going somewhere?" Mom asked as her eyes travelled on me up and down. I'm a little dressed for tonight.

It's already six and I should meet Elixir at the gate around six-thirty.

I nodded my head sheepishly and she smiled.

"You have a date?" Her grin widened.

How did she know? My eyes widened in surprised.

"I know that look honey. Does daddy knows about this?" she asked as she led me outside the kitchen.

"No mom. That's why I came to see you first." I look at her pleadingly.

She nodded.

"Please mom, I know when I get your approval dad will surely agree." I explains and she chuckled.

"How sure are you that your dad would agree?" She quirked her eyebrow.

"Mom, I've seen how dad melts when you say something. Dad loves you so much that he always agrees on whatever you agreed on." I elaborated further.

I was staring at her with a pleading eyes hoping she will say yes.

"Alright, but I want to meet the guy."

I was so excited. I even jump on my foot in excitement and mom chuckled. "His name is Elixir and he's very nice mom." I said. I'm already bouncing on my feet like a kid, too excited to experience a real date for the first time.

I was so excited that I didn't know we are already close to the living room and there's dad with three other people, busy talking.

Dad and Luke was facing us and the two was sitting on the couch opposite dad, so I couldn't see their faces but I already have an idea who were they since I recognized their voices.

Victoria and Nicolai.

..............................

A/N: First and for all, I'm sorry for the long wait. I was on my honeymoon vacation in CUBA and unfortunately, the wifi connection is not free and it's so expensive. I hope that explains it. We just got home and I literally sat in front of my laptop updating right after we walk in the our door. I didn't unpack yet and who cares, I will do it tomorrow since I'm going to work late.

Secondly, thanks for staying by.

And lastly, I hope this chapter makes it up to you.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I have this feeling I'm going back to my old routine, updating everyday....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
7.3M 264K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
2.6M 97.8K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
106K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...