My Obsessive Stalker (werewol...

By jamilah1125

UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me... More

All Rights Reserved & Other Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New story!!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Everything's Lost!!!
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
IMPORTANT A/N- Impacts You!
Chapter 30
A/N You Guys Voted For Option.....
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important A/N-Wattpad Glitch!
A/N ABOUT THE GLITCH!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
NEW STORY!!!

Chapter 22

6.9K 250 24
By jamilah1125

(Katherine's POV)

My scream echoed throughout the whole house and I sat up on the mattress, my eyes wide.

The girls next to me immediately sat up, shocked.

I heard the faint sound of shuffling over my scream and the lights turned on.

"Katherine!? Are you okay?" someone asked me, panicked, but I wasn't paying attention.

The conversation kept playing in my head over and over again.

My hands were in my hair, bunching it up in my hands; tears were running down my face; my heart was beating against my ribcage; my mouth was open but nothing was coming out anymore; sweat was all over my forehead; my breathing was short and fast.

I felt hands move around me trying to calm me down, but I wasn't paying attention.

"She's going into shock!" someone screamed in the distance.

But it was too late.

My eyelids started to close and before I knew it, the darkness took over.

--------------------------

"She should be okay but make sure she stays hydrated and has plenty of rest."

"Thank you so much Dr. Anderson."

Wait. Is that Becky? Why is she talking to a doctor?

"You're welcome Becky. Have a good night."

In the distance I heard a slam of a door and then silence.

What the hell was happening?

I tried to open my eyes but they felt like they were glued shut.

I kept trying but they wouldn't open.

Suddenly exhaustion came over me and my body felt completely numb.

My mind went blank.

----------------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I groaned.

I slowly sat up from where I was lying on the sofa and arched my back, hearing a crack.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction and ran a hand through my hair.

I looked around me but there was no one around.

What time was it?

I looked out at the patio doors and realised it was still dark out.

"You're awake!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

Before I could turn around I was engulfed in a hug.

I let out an 'oomph' sound from the impact.

I was soon released from the hug and I looked up at Ruby as she held me shoulders.

"Are you okay? Are you in any pain? Do you want to lie down? Do you feel dizzy? Do..."

"Ruby shut the hell up! Stop bombarding her with questions and let her breath!" Bethany scolded her.

Ruby glared at her in response while Bethany just rolled her eyes at her.

I shook my head at their childish behaviour and couldn't help but smile.

There was a small tap on my shoulder and I turned my head.

"Here. You have to stay hydrated" Becky said with a small smile gracing her lips as she handed me a glass of water.

I slowly sipped the water and Becky just rolled her eyes at me.

She quickly took the glass from me and bought it up to my lips making me drink it faster than I had before.

"I swear, you're like a baby who can't do anything my herself" I heard her mumble under her breath.

Once I had finished drinking I pouted at her.

"Am not", I murmered.

She rolled her eyes at me, again, and went and put the glass away.

Once she returned she sat down near me, while the girls sat on the other one.

I realised the mattress had been picked up and had been placed against the wall and my sofa and coffee table was back where they should be.

"How you feeling?" Bethany asked softly.

I looked up at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just a little tired."

We then sat in a comfortable silence thinking.

I decided to break the silence after a while.

"What time is it?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Around 1:30. It was around 12:30 when you..." Ruby trailed off.

It was then it all came rushing back to me and my eyes widened considerably.

"Katherine, what happened?" Becky asked me.

But I was frozen in place.

She light shook me and I jumped slightly.

"What happened Katherine?" She asked again, worry lacing her words as she looked into my eyes.

I immediately looked away.

"You have to tell us Katherine", Bethany stated and I knew she was right.

They already knew everything and they were already involved.

I sighed and slowly slid to the floor and started to crawl on it.

"Um...what are you doing?" asked Ruby.

"Looking for my phone"' I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

When I finally had found it I sat back down next to Becky and opened up whatsapp and pressed on the last conversation I had.

I slowly passed the phone to her with a shaky hand, not looking at her.

She took it from me, and saw from the corner of my eye that she was looking at me confused.

"Read it" I said in a monotone voice, staring at the blank wall of my living room.

Bethany and Ruby got up and made their way to Becky, sitting on the floor beside her so they could see the screen too.

All of them looked at the phone and started to read it.

They all gasp at once and looked up at me.

I looked at them and saw that Becky was holding my phone so tightly that her hand was beginning to shake.

I slowly reached over, prying it out of her hands and took it from her.

"This is a joke right?" Ruby asked concern lacing her voice.

I stiffly shook my head at them, telling them that it was, in fact, real and not a joke.

"How long has this been going on for?" Becky asked with no emotion.

She wasn't looking at me but at the ground and I could see her clenching her fists.

She finally looked up at me and it was my turn to look away.

"I-I don't know. A couple if days...maybe weeks...." I stuttered unsure.

You could feel the anger radiating off of her and the girls.

I knew the anger wasn't entirely towards me.

Most of it towards 'him' for what he's been doing to me while a little towards me for not telling her, or any of the girls.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" She screamed frustrated.

I hated lying to her.

When we were little we all made a promise to each other that we'd tell each other everything.

They told me everything and I in return told them...but I've broken that promise.

"I was scared. I didn't want you guys to get hurt because of me. I woudn't let you guys get hurt. I'd never forgive myself!" I started to say in a low voice but ended up screaming at the end.

I was tired, frustrated, confused but most of all scared, and not just for me.

I looked up at her and saw her eyes soften and there wasn't any anger in her eyes anymore.

"You don't have to worry about us Kath. We can handle ourselves, trust me. You have to tell us if something like this happens. You can't just keep it fr-" she stopped mid sentence.

The girls immediately saw my sudden mood change and looked worried.

"What's wrong?" Bethany asked.

My eyes were wide as I replied to them.

"My phone...it just buzzed..."

---------------------------------------------------

Longer chapter than the last one.

So how was it? I hope you guys liked it.

By the way, her phone buzzing means that she has another text message!!!!

Who do you think the stalker is? Any ideas?

Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 12.6K 11
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
546 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...
14.2M 81K 9
Only sample chps. Annabelle finds out that she is not the real daughter of the Alpha at her werewolf pack. As the world she knows comes collapsing d...
292K 9.2K 29
BWBM ♤♤♤♤♤ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...