Yeah, I'm a Bully, So???(Kaka...

נכתב על ידי Shattered_Dreams

Saya has always been cynical and rude and blunt and sometimes just mean, everything you would see in a bully... עוד

Yeah, I'm a Bully, So???(Kakashi Love Story)
Chapter 1-The Beginning of the Story
Chapter 2- Settling in
Chapter 3- An Idiot
Chapter 4-Misunderstanding
Chapter 5-Not A Child
Chapter 6-Ramen and Sparks
Chapter 7-A Jerk Called Jealousy
Chapter 8-Intuition
Chapter 9-Annoying
Chapter 10-No Regrets
Chapter 11-Skin Contact
Chapter 12-Pure Hearts and Innocence
Chapter 13-Life's Fight and Delicious Tastes
Chapter 14-Intelligent Minds and No Choice
Chapter 15-The Gentle Boy and Competition
Chapter 16-The Owner's Payback
Chapter 17-A Weird Team and The Memory
Chapter 18-Menacing Sand and Selfish Need
Chapter 19-The Decision and The Solution
Chapter 20-Messy Sensei and Stubborn Sasuke
Chapter 22- Raging Fear and Frightening Anger
Chapter 23-The Price of Being Prodigy
Chapter 24- Kiss Me
Chapter 25- Forget This First
Chapter 26-The Spell of Fear
Chapter 27-The Answer to Fear
Chapter 28- The Lost Colors of Memories
Chapter 29-Your and Mine Tragedies
Chapter 30- Sacrificial Lamb
Chapter 31-Please Remember
Chapter 32- Too Afraid To Be Selfless
Chapter 33-The One Playing Games
Chapter 34-Spineless Fears
Chapter 35- I Will Find You
Chapter 36- Flicker
Chapter 37- To Keep You Safe
Chapter 38- Deceive Me
Chapter 39-My Weapon
Chapter 40- Find Me
Chapter 41- The Brightest Star
Chapter 42- Meeting the Parent(s)
Chapter 43- The Curse Unfulfilled

Chapter 21- New Rivals and New Feelings

12.5K 396 99
נכתב על ידי Shattered_Dreams

******Hey, guys! So this was supposed to be updated awhile ago, the thing is I had it all typed up and I accidentally deleted it! Yeah. I want to choke whoever invented putting "paste" and delete" right next to each other. I mean why?!? Anyway, enjoy!

**********************

"What is this?" Sasuke muttered as we all entered the hallway that would lead to the room we had to register in. That door happened to be all the way down the hall, and it was crowded with loud genin. There seemed to be a scene going on, the atmosphere tense. My eyes widened and then flattened.

Did they seriously think they could fool us with this petty, pathetic genjutsu they had cooked up to fool us? I was annoyed to find most hadn't noticed and neither had one of my teammates. Oh, Naruto. I wasn't entirely sure Sakura knew it since she still had that indecisive, depressed look on her face.

Sasuke was staring directly at the crowd in front of us. We walked towards it slowly, and voices became distinct and so did the scene.

Two boys were standing, guarding the door and their eyes were set like cold stone. They had a smirk plastered on their faces, and I noticed their eyes were laid on a brunette.

I watched as the brunette walked forward slowly, her eyes cautious. Her hair was twisted tightly into two strict buns, making her seem like the self-absorbed type, but she looked hurt.

"Please let me in," she said softly but firmly, her eyes set with determination. I admired it for a moment before one of the boys guarding the door knocked her back, sending her to the ground. She landed with a loud thump and a cry of pain. My eyes narrowed. I could see the gleam of intelligence in this girl's eye. Had she not noticed the genjutsu?

"Harsh....." One of the genin commented in the crowd, loud, heated whispers running through them.

One of the boys barked out a laugh, the one with the bandage on his nose.

"Harsh? This is nothing. Compared to the Chunin exams, you guys are screwed. You won't survive it, it will-"

While he droned on in his rather boring speech, I thought it out. These genin could only be the amateurs of the test for not noticing they were in a genjutsu. So why were we sent here? I know, I know Sasuke knows, I think Sakura knows, and I hope Naruto knows. So why would they waste their time putting us all in a genjutsu we didn't miss to see?

My eyes widened. Of course. How predictable.

This was only for those foolish enough to get caught in the illusion. This was a pre-test of some sort. I began to tug Sasuke away, hoping to get them out of here so we could go find the real registration room instead of sticking around and watching little girls get beat up.

But Sasuke wasn't next to me anymore.

I let my eye twitch as I heard him speak from where the boys guarding the door were.

"Yeah, now that you're done with the long lecture, do you mind shutting up? You're giving me a headache and this isn't even the right floor anyway." He pointed out. I wanted to punch him. He had now allowed more competition into this test by letting them know they wouldn't make it to registration since they were at the wrong door. Genius.

"Ah, we got a smart one, yeah?" One of the boys piped up, his eyes gleaming. Sasuke shrugged, nonchalant as always.

"But brains isn't everything!" My eyes widened as one of the boys let their leg shoot forward, the destination for Sasuke's side. Sasuke's eyes were wide, and he probably could've defended himself, but I was suddenly there.

My hand wrenched the foot that was about to cause damage to him away, gripping it tightly in my hand. I felt Sasuke's body heat radiate onto mine from behind. I could feel his curiosity at my actions. My eyes stayed on the floor, a raw anger festering inside of me. What was this?

"What the-?" One of the boys spat out, angrier than before.

I looked up. They flinched. My voice was frost as I roughly shoved the boy's foot away and took a step forward.

"Keep your hands, feet, and even your thoughts to yourself. Before I decide to leave you incapable of using any of them at all." I said, my eyes piercing through theirs.

One of the boys swallowed, but the other looked pissed. I simply turned on my heel, making Sasuke follow me. Whispers surrounded us and I could feel eyes on my back. Now, I wouldn't be considered weak, which didn't really work as an advantage on these exams.

I cursed myself slightly for what I did. I could feel Sasuke's eyes on me, but I didn't make eye contact. Why had I protected him? He had Sharingan and he was naturally powerful. He didn't need help. But I still interfered. What was the matter with me?

"Wait!" I heard a strong, male voice command as we were just about to leave, Naruto and Sakura trailing behind us. We all turned.

Pale blue eyes clashed with mine and I smirked. A Hyüuga.

I hadn't seen one in awhile. This one looked particularly difficult, the way he held himself up screaming self-importance. His clothing was a mixture of tan and dark blue. His calculating eyes were narrowed.

"Who are you?" He demanded, his voice cold and his eyes colder. I turned to look at the same person he was looking at. Sasuke. I shook my head. Wrong question.

Sasuke simply shrugged.

"It's common courtesy for the one asking to be giving his name first." He stated bluntly. I felt like face palming my forehead. He was so antagonizing.

"What?" The boy said softly, dangerously, obviously not use to being told no. Sasuke's look of blankness wasn't helping.

The boy gritted his teeth and anger ticked in his jaw. He sighed deeply and sharply before nodding.

"Neji Hyuuga. Now yours?" He questioned thickly.

"I'm not obliged to answer." Sasuke said smoothly. I imagined Neji's head exploding into a thousand pieces of confetti.

It's like Sasuke was born to annoy people.....

I elbowed Sasuke roughly, making him stumble back. Like we needed another messy problem.

"I'm sorry, Sasuke just likes to make people's lives more difficult. His name is Sasuke Uchiha." I said cheerfully, making Sasuke scowl at me.

"And yours?" Neji questioned suspiciously. My eyes lit up. Definitely the wrong question.

"He won't tell you because he doesn't have anything better to do than bother people. Me?" I said brightly before my face darkened.

"I won't tell you because I don't trust you."

And with that, I was yanked away by Sasuke, leaving Neji speechless. He really didn't like the whole "no, no, no" thing, did he? I surprisingly let Sasuke tug me away, not bothering to fight it. Naruto and Sakura followed.

The silence was surprisingly comfortable as we all descended a staircase, searching for the room. We entered a large room of big, open windows and solid, marble ground.

"What was that?" Sasuke hissed in my ear. I didn't get to answer. How many interruption would there be?

"Hey you! With the attitude!" A loud, clear voice echoed in the large room. We all turned to face it.

A boy with bowl-cut hair and thick eyebrows stared defiantly at us. His eyes had a gleam of confidence in them and his body was clad in a bright green leotard. I don't think he could be missed.

The boy jumped down from the staircase with ease, and faced us. His eyes narrowed in on Sasuke.

"Who are you?" Sasuke said half-interested. Sakura snorted. The boy turned to her, and I swore I saw hearts pop into his eyes. His expression became dreamy and hopeful as he called to Sakura.

"Sakura, my love, won't you be my girlfriend? I'll always protect you!" He exclaimed with passion. I struggled not to just forget this whole thing and leave. I didn't even want to be a Chunin yet, so why waste my time with these genin?

While Sakura was dodging invisible kisses like her life depended on it, my mind strayed to the Chunin exams themselves. I had heard that Ibiki would be one of our first proctors. That was already something to panic about since he was ruthless in his job. His was most likely a thinking test, since I was told he preferred the less fleshy, gory tortures and leaned on painful, mind-numbing emotions.

Not as if that was any better.

"I am the strongest genin here. My name is Rock Lee!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the boy's proclamation. Sasuke was giving him a look as if he was a speck of dirt, Sakura was growling at him, and Naruto looked angry.

"I want to fight you." Rock Lee announced to Sasuke, face flushed with....excitement?

Sasuke snorted, eyes amused.

"You know who I am, right?" The boy nodded.

"You are Sasuke Uchiha, are you not?"

Sasuke's eyebrow rose.

"And you still want to fight? You're naive." He retorted. The boy smiled, secrets laying behind them.

"If that is what your mind deduces from me, then I might as well go along with it." This annoyed Sasuke, I could tell by the way his fists clenched, but I was fiercely amused. This kid....I liked him.

And if I had been correct, he had been the boy I had seen helped the girl with the two buns on her head after she had fell. What a kind, pure-hearted boy.

"Fine, I'll fight you," Sasuke practically spat the words out, anger ticking in his jaw.

Naruto growled. I turned to him in surprise.

"Sasuke, Sasuke! You may think he's the strongest, but he's not! Why don't you try me instead?!?" He shouted, his blue eyes burning.

"I don't want to fight you-" the boy protested right before Naruto charged at him. I winced as he Lee simply moved his arm in one quick motion and suddenly Naruto was sprawled on the ground, dazed.

"Are you ready?" Rock Lee faced Sasuke once he was sure Naruto wouldn't bother getting back up. Sasuke smiled coldly, stepping forward.

I stopped him. His questioning eyes met mine.

"Don't fight him." I said softly. Sasuke gave me a disbelieving look, but I shook my head.

"You aren't ready." I said, and that must have bothered him, because he yanked from my grasp and glared at me.

"Who are you to tell me that? I'll do whatever I like. And I will defeat him." He snarled quietly at me.

My eyes returned his coldness. Fine. If this idiot wanted to prove his point, then I'll let him.

"Then by all means, go. Have fun. But I won't take part of it." I snapped. I made a dramatic, wide motion with my arm for him to go. His head turned abruptly back to Lee and he walked towards him.

"I've been wanting to try this out anyway," Sasuke mumbled to himself, but loud enough for us to hear. I watched expressionlessly as his eyes slid into a beautiful red dye with black swirls dotting them artistically. They were deadly indeed, already absorbing the scene. But with Sasuke as its master, one was clueless in knowing how they were to be used.

Lee smiled widely.

"So this is the Sharingan," he said, before positioning himself into a loose stance, legs apart and arms up and ready. I tensed. This could go badly.

"Don't interfere, Sakura," I said quietly as Sakura reached for a kunai. She gave me a hard look before nodding.

Sasuke charged.

And suddenly, he was in the air, head thrown back at the abrupt kick Lee had used to send him in that direction. Sasuke flipped and landed on his feet, his eyes angry.

"Are you coming?" Lee mocked, and Sasuke lunged even faster than before. Shocking Lee for a moment as he dodged one kick, it didn't take long for the boy to toss out new moves, sending new flurries of attacks until I was sure I would be the one interfering, not Sakura.

Sasuke landed roughly on the ground, his feet shaky as he got back up. His eyes blazed with frustration as he scanned Lee again and again. Lee smirked.

"Observe me as long as you like. There are no tricks to my movements. This is just my personal taijutsu. Your eyes may be quick, but you need more than raw talent, Uchiha. My hard work against your natural talent...here are the results," Lee said confidently. Sasuke growled and lunged again. Lee stopped smiling and his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Sasuke was suddenly sent directly up into the air, his body practically floating and suddenly Lee was parallel with him in the air, the bandages around his hands and arms loosening into moving tendrils of white.

My eyes widened and I was suddenly moving towards them because I knew this move. This famous attack I had experienced myself and barely escaped. The tendrils seeped over Sasuke's clothes and tightened over him, slamming him against Rock Lee's body. Sasuke grunted and fought it, but the wind picked up as Lee suddenly started spinning slowly, the vortex building.

I ran faster. The man who had used that on me....he had been quick and efficient. And...he had looked a lot like Lee. How strange. I almost slapped myself. Now was not the time to compare genes!

Two kunai suddenly shot out and cut the bandages loose, causing Sasuke to drop immediately to the ground, Sakura rushing to catch him. He landed heavily in her arms, both skidding to a stop. Lee landed back onto the ground on his feet and winced as a loud voice boomed through the room.

"LEE!!"

"Gai-sensei!" Lee gasped, voice reverent and panicked. My eyes narrowed on the other side of the room. It belonged to a turtle.

"What do you think you're doing? That's a forbidden jutsu, you fool!!!"

No kidding.

Lee looked sheepish, but frustrated.

"I'm sorry, sensei, I was just so into the fight-"

"But nothing, you don't use that move unless the reason I gave you comes into play!! Are you ready to face punishment?!?" The turtle roared. Lee started to protest, but a hard glare cut him off. He nodded glumly. Why was this situation slightly amusing to me?

"Then come out, Gai sensei!!!"

My jaw almost dropped as the man who had tried to hurt me with the same jutsu popped out of a cloudy smoke. He had a grin plastered to his face, his eyes shining with pride and excitement. He was wearing the same tight, green leotard and bright orange leg warmers. He was wearing the Leaf Jonin vest proudly. Funny, he looked more threatening that day.

"You fool!"

I laughed at Sasuke's expression as Lee was knocked back violently by a punch from his abnormal sensei. Soon enough, they were apologizing and blubbering over each other.

Sakura was mumbling how stupid men were.

Sasuke walked slowly back towards us, his face blank.

"Are we going now?" I questioned calmly. There was no smart reply. He nodded silently, eyes impassive.

"About time," Naruto suddenly piped in behind Sakura, his face grumpy from the quick loss. I gave him a sympathetic smile and nodded. But as soon as we took a step from the room, Gai turned to us with a gleam in his eye.

"Kakashi's team, huh? His eyes scanned us, his eyes flaring with interest when it landed on Sasuke, whose eyes were still that brilliant red etched with black. For some reason, everyone had done that today. And it was as if something cracked. Was Sasuke seen as something so unique that his own persona himself was missed? That same, raw anger flared inside of me. A chuckle left my mouth.

"If obvious power is the only thing that interests you over here, I'm surprised you're even a Jonin." My mouth slipped with the words I had been thinking, my eyes narrowed on the man.

The man smiled and Lee's voice roared at me.

"Do not insult Gai sensei! He is one of the greatest men you will ever meet! You cannot compare!"

"Like I want to be compared to him."

"What'd you say-?!?"

The man placed a hand on Lee's tense shoulder, pulling him back. Lee gave him a frustrated look and nodded, falling silent. I raised an eyebrow as Gai turned to me.

"It's not the obvious power that interests me, but the aura and feeling I get from the person who possesses it. I've seen enough Sharingan from a close friend of mine to actually take the time to be astonished over his visual prowess." His voice suddenly sounded old and wise. My eyes widened and then I smiled.

I liked him.

Sasuke obviously had no idea what he meant, his mind only taking it as an insult.

"Don't talk about me as if I'm not here." He snapped. Gai nodded humbly.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He mocked, making me like him that much more.

And suddenly, they were gone, shouting something about 200 laps before registration. Honestly.

The atmosphere was tense as we all walked to the registration, hopeful no more interruptions would come.

"Next time, I'll get him." Sasuke suddenly said quietly. Naruto snorted.

"Not likely." Naruto retorted, making Sakura shush him violently. Sasuke growled.

"I'll defeat him next time, for sure." He said more firmly. Naruto shook his head, mumbling.

"Who just got his butt kicked?"

"Naruto!" Sakura hissed, hitting him over the head. He whined at her. Sasuke glared fiercely at Naruto. Naruto glared back.

"You saw his hands, didn't you? When he unwrapped those bandages...those aren't the hands of a slacker. Those are the hands of a fighter." Naruto said quietly, shocking us all.

"And a fighter can out balance a little talent anytime." Naruto said, his words now double meaning as he straightened up, his eyes challenging. Sasuke suddenly smirked, turning away from us.

"This has gotten interesting. These Chunin exams might even be fun. I'm actually kind of excited now." Sasuke announced, making Naruto grin slightly.

"Lets go, guys. I think I'm ready, you?" He questioned, moving at a faster pace, his eyes determined. Sakura giggled and Naruto shouted his consent happily. They all turned to me.

I snorted.

"Like you need my permission to kill yourselves."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We made it the hallway without any more interferences luckily.

"So you want to tell me what that thing before was about?" Sasuke suddenly whispered in my ear. I recoiled slightly, my ear red.

"It was nothing. I was just protecting someone that can't protect themselves," I snapped, my face red out of either embarrassment or anger. I didn't know which.

Sasuke looked at me intently, his eyes not believing a single word of it.

"Sounds like crap to me. Why don't you try being honest this time?" He said, voice low, suddenly very close. He was inches away. I gulped and looked at him.

"I was being honest." I said, my voice shaky. I cursed myself mentally. Sasuke smiled darkly.

"Really?"

This time, he was close enough I could feel his breath on my lips and this time......my heart thudded faster. I leapt back and stared at him with wide eyes. He kept his eyes on me, like predator on prey. I struggled to compose my face and turned abruptly, leaving him behind as I raced to catch up with a excited Naruto and nervous Sakura.

I could feel him following.

We all froze as we saw Kakashi sensei standing outside the door. The hallway felt awkward as we approached.

I was busy cursing the heavens. Honestly, it was like I could have no break. First, I had to deal with Sasuke's harassment and coldness. Kakashi made me angry, confused, and a number of other emotions I couldn't stand.

"Hey, guys," Kakashi said softly, his eyes sweeping over us. I met his quickly, my heart taking a leap before I ducked my head down. I heard him release a soft sigh.

"I'm proud of you guys for making this decision. I couldn't have asked for a better team." He said more clearly, his voice firmer.

I noticed Sasuke's hand had snuck its way near mine and he grabbed it firmly. I gave him a hard look. Did he have to provoke him?

"Thanks!" Naruto said with a grin. Sakura nodded meekly, a smile on her face. Sasuke made a small, grunting sound. Kakashi smiled, but sadly. It made me want to embrace him, but I knew I couldn't do that. So my mouth decided for me.

"We couldn't have asked for a better sensei."

The words I was thinking were out, and I cursed my mind for being so honest. His eyes snapped to mine, and I felt a zap of electricity run through me. I couldn't look away. Our eyes stayed locked, my heart beating loudly.

Sasuke's tug on my hand made me blink rapidly and look away. An expression of anger was coating his face.

"Anyway, we have to go," Sasuke said roughly, his voice hard. Kakashi nodded, ruffling Naruto's hair as Naruto walked in first, opening the door and dashing in. Sakura entered next, Kakashi giving her a pat on the shoulder.

Sasuke rigidly went by, not even stopping to acknowledge Kakashi. I tried to scurry by quickly, but I felt a large hand stop me. I almost broke right then.

"Saya...." His voice was broken and low and I wanted to hug him and so many other things. I met his eyes and smiled, almost sadly.

His eyes were a dark, burning flame. A conflicted expression replaced his previously calm one. He opened his mouth several times before talking.

"We need to talk, but later. Right now, I hope you do good on the exam." He said hoarsely, his eyes piercing mine. I nodded silently.

Before I could stop him, he pulled me into a tight embrace.

Yes.

That's all my heart was saying. Yes, yes, yes. All the emotions I had kept well-barred in were now flooding out, the bars that were there disintegrating immediately. I was defeated by him. I melted, but it took everything in me not to let my arms slide across his shoulders and grasp the back of his neck.

"Kakashi," I pleaded softly, my eyes threatening to tear up. He didn't let go. His hands left sweet, burning trails on my back as his hand moved gently up and down.

"We will talk, promise?" He said roughly in my ear. Since I was too choked up to say anything, I nodded against his neck, breathing softly.

And then he let go, the warmth immediately gone. How did I ever think I was close to forgetting the feelings I had for him?

He gave me one last lingering look before walking away, leaving me breathless. I shook my head, and slammed a blank expression onto my face. I walked into the room slowly.

An ominous aura was felt from all sides of the room, hate mixing elegantly with revenge and power. These people......I saw coldness in their eyes. I shivered slightly, but straightened my back. I would not show fear.

But then I noticed their eyes weren't concentrated on me. They were all on Naruto, whose hand was pointing towards them and a huge, daring grin on his face.

"Naruto, you idiot!" Sakura hissed as she wrapped her arm around his neck, locking him in a chokehold. He struggled to breathe. Sasuke was smirking. I saw a group of genin from our class standing amongst my teammates, some of them familiar to me.

"Could you say that again? I don't think they heard you," a boy with red markings on his cheek said smartly.

"Does he want to get us killed?!?" the girl I recognized as Ino screeched. She turned to Sakura.

"Tell your little boyfriend to keep it down!!!"

"Whose boyfriend?!?"

"Oh, I forgot!! You can't get one!!"

"What'd you-"

"Would you guys quiet down? Geez, you're like a bunch of little kids going on a school field trip."

Silver hair hung loosely in a tied ponytail, caressing the sides of pale skin on the boy walking toward us. His eyes held a sparkle of intelligence and almost dark curiosity. He stopped in front of us, a smirk barely seen on his face. He seemed friendly, but there was something secretive about him that made me uneasy.

"You guys are the rookies they let in for the Chunin exams, right?" The boy questioned, his eyes sweeping over us.

That same anger roared inside me as suddenly his eyes landed on Sasuke and Sasuke only.

"Who the hell are you?!?" Ino demanded, annoyed at being reprimanded.

"Me? I'm Kabuto Yakushi." He said with a grin, propping his glasses up further on his nose.

"Anyways, I'm just here to tell you guys to calm down. I mean, really. Look around you. You're causing quite a commotion." Kabuto said, gesturing slightly around him. It just looked like a bunch of animals trying to act "butch" to me.

"You forget that we aren't really here to make them feel comfortable," Sasuke said tartly.

"Regardless of your fearlessness, you should consider it. You don't really want to rub these people the wrong way. They're already tense enough with the exams." I raised an eyebrow at his comment. Tense? Weren't we all? What were we supposed to do? Make sure they didn't get upset?

"Forgive us for not making sure they didn't feel threatened by their competition. I mean, these exams aren't supposed to make them feel that way at all." I couldn't help but let those words slip from my mouth since Kabuto was pissing me off. I was getting vibes of "people-pleaser" off this boy.

His eyes landed on me.

"And who are you?" He questioned.

"I don't think that's your business."

He smiled, and his hand reached into the pocket of his pants, pulling out a deck of cards. There must have been at least 200 in the stack.

"Then I'll just find out myself." He murmured deviously, moving his hand gently over the cards before pulling one out.

He studied it quickly and then frowned, looking back up at me.

"Saya? That's all the info we have on you?" He muttered softly.

"What are those cards?" Sasuke's low voice suddenly cut through the air. His eyes were zeroed in on the cards.

"They're my source of information on all the genin present here, from every village. I can find anyone you want and give you their name, background, number of missions. Just give me some hint." Kabuto said smirking.

"Lets see it," the boy with red markings barked out to him, a grin on his face. He stood next to the boy I recognized as Shikamaru and another boy munching on a bag of chips.

"Do you have a name?" Kabuto asked, shuffling his cards. Sasuke spoke.

"Gaara of the Dessert and Rock Lee."

Kabuto sighed dramatically while I flinched at the first name.

Thats no fun at all. No challenge whatsoever." He complained playfully as he randomly pulled out two cards and smiled.

I was suspicious, I had to admit. To have these cards of every genin.....what kind of work did he do? And how did he get the information? This boy.....he was not what he seemed.

"How many times have you taken the Chunin exams?" I asked. Kabuto looked back at me, looking flushed and embarrassed.

"This is actually my....seventh time taking it. But it happens twice a year, so this is my fourth year."

"Then you must have a lot of experience!" Sakura gushed in awe.

"Or maybe he's too weak and stupid to pass...." Naruto grumbled. Ino punched him on the head, making him whine loudly.

I tuned back into what Kabuto was saying.

"The most recent village around is the Sound Village. It's pretty small since its new, but the genin don't look so bad. It might even be promising." Kabuto said matter-of-factly.

"Anyways-" Kabuto was cut off because suddenly, he was there. His arm swung out, a metal contraption wrapped snugly around his arm as it shot towards Kabuto's face. Kabuto was surprisingly quick, moving back, his face inches from getting hit. The boy attached to that arm had bandages wrapped entirely around his face, leaving his eyes only visible, the look in them wild and uncontrolled. How frightening. His posture was terrible.

I watched as the boy smirked and stood back. Kabuto looked at him with caution, relaxing slowly only to tense up again immediately. Kabuto was suddenly on his knees and heaving dryly, his throat making loud, hoarse sounds. I was positive every genin's eyes were fixated on this.

"That's what happens when you call our village small." The boy rasped, standing back, his teammates appearing by his side.

It pissed me off. A lot of things seemed to do that today. Maybe it was just a weather.

Or maybe the damn company.

"What are you, a twelve-year old bully? Go find something else to amuse yourself." I barked roughly at them, making the boy who had attacked glare at me.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He challenged, eyes excited for another chance to hurt someone.

Instead of responding to him, I went over to Kabuto who was still shaking and breathing harshly. I grabbed him by the shoulders, maKing him face me. I grabbed his chin lifting his face up so his eyes could meet mine. He gave me a cautious but pained look. My eyes softened. I don't know why I would help this bastard, but I was going to stop the pain of whatever that sound ninja had caused.

"Relax. Nothing is wrong. You're perfectly fine." My voice came out coated with honey and soft as butterfly wings. Kabuto immediately lost tension in his muscles and his eyes stared at me in awe. I pulled back.

"I fixed your stupid mistake." I said calmly to the boy, making his eyes harden. He didn't get to reply.

The room suddenly shook violently, cloudy dust hanging in the air as debris flew everywhere.

"What's all this?!?" A harsh voice barked out. The dust cleared to reveal our first proctor. Ibiki stood rooted to the front of the room, every genin now watching him as he walked forward with ease. His eyes hardened when he saw the situation.

"No fighting tolerated outside of the exams or there will be immediate disqualification. You got that, you babyfaced degenerates?!?" He snarled. I saw a few snort and others glare.

"That means you too, sound ninja! Just because you're new and "mysterious", doesn't mean I care. Keep your stupidity to yourselves and get back to where you were." He said gruffly. The Sound ninja stiffened at being spoken to so rudely, but they did as told. The boy made sure to pierce me with a harsh look before doing so.

Ibiki nodded.

"Good. Now, my name is Ibiki Morino. And I will be your first proctor for the Chunin exams."

My eyes scanned the room, noticing how subtly other ninja had entered the room, all of them holding a clipboard with a single black pen. They had grins on their faces and metallic chairs sitting next to them.

"This will be a written exam, so come and pick your number so we can begin."

"A written exam?" I heard Naruto whisper in a panic. Sakura looked satisfied.

Just what I had expected. What would be the purpose behind this exam though? With Ibiki, his tortures always had hidden facets that someone had to find. My clan had always spoken well of the well-respected ninja.

Everyone got their numbers as they advanced slowly to take a number and find their seat. Number 48 for me. I sat down in my seat, watching cautiously, hoping no Sound ninja would come near.

But my luck could never be that good. In fact, it was worse.

I completely lost my breath as someone sat down next to me, their chakra already shouting whose presence it was. Pure, unadulterated fear ran through my veins, old and familiar and painfully aware.

Gaara.

His eyes met mine and they were cold. I struggled not to run or to tremble into a huddled shell. I had to remain calm.

But gods. How did I do that next to the person who tried to kill me?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, hope you liked it!!! Once again, I apologize for updating so late. Please vote and leave me some comments if you liked it! ;D

Peace ^_^

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

262K 6.2K 24
Sonya Uchiha's life changes on the night she comes home from a mission to see the massacre of her own clan, by non other then her own cousin, Itachi...
374K 10.2K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...
17.8K 421 51
Out of all the people I could've fallen in love I chose you. And out of all the person you could've hurt, you decided to hurt me. This is the the sto...
575K 15.4K 34
Those born with demon's blood in the Ookami Clan are destined for a sad and painful life; shunned by their clan. Hisayo is one such half-demon born i...