Boys Boys Boys

By nattybeebug

When new girl, Park-Yin shows up to Park Ho Minh High School she befriends Popular Kpop sensation Got7. She b... More

Chapter One: The Boys
Chapter Two: Got7?
Chapter Three: Uhm Mark?
Chapter Four: Lunch
Chapter Five : You're My Playground
Chapter Six: Got6?
Chapter Seven: Love Train
Chapter Eight: Forever Young
Chapter Nine: The Concert
Chapter Ten: Rapmon
Chapter Eleven: He's A Monster
Chapter Twelve: Who's Tae?
Chapter Thirteen: Mine
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien Encounter
Chapter Fifteen: Shopping Day
Chapter 16: U Got No Jams
Chapter 17: Dad?
Chapter 18: This May Have Gotten A Teeny Bit Out Of Control...
Chapter 19: JJ?
Chapter 20: Sleepover!
Chapter 21: No More Dream
Chapter 22: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 23: Rain
Chapter 24: Kim Tuan?
Chapter 25: Hug Me
Chapter 26: Trick Or Treat?
Chapter 27: Part 1 Of Blanket Kicks

Chapter 28: Part 2 of Blanket Kicks (Final!)

1.5K 54 45
By nattybeebug

(A couple days after where the story left off in part 1)

Mark's POV

The only thing that's been on my mind is Park. Now that I know she's alive I can't stop thinking about her.

"Hello?"

I heard a voice and watched Park walk into my room and I shot up, combing my hair with my fingers.

"Uh...H-hi..," I watched her as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Hi, Mark,"

My eyes widened when she used my name. Did she remember me?

"I found pictures of us," her lips curled up into a sad smile.

I looked down, realizing she still doesn't remember me.

"Were we-" she cleared her throat.

"Were we dating?"

Her words hurt. Yes, Park. We were. We were in love.

"Yea," I held in my tears.

"And the other six?" She shifted, obviously uncomfortable.

"As close to you as brothers," I smiled, remembering everything before the accident.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. As hard as I try I just can't remember my life before the accident. The medicine my brother has been giving me isn't working," A tear escaped her eye.

"What medicine has he been giving you?" My jaw tightened. Has that son of a bitch been giving her medicine to keep her from remembering?

"I think it's called Benzodiazepine,"

"That bitch!" I yelled, throwing the covers off of myself.

"Don't say that about my brother," she defended.

"Your brother hates all of us and that selfish bastard has been giving you medicine so you would forget about us," I sat on the edge of my bed.

"Don't accuse my brother of things like that!" She ran out of the room, crying.

"Park!" I ran after her, but she slammed the front door in my face.

"Dammit!" I punched the wall.

"Mark? What's wrong?" JB rushed into the room.

"Park's brother is drugging her to keep her from remembering us!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Mark... Park isn't alive," JB walked towards me.

"She told me he has been giving her Benzodiazepine!" I grabbed my jacket ad walked out into the cold.

I went towards Park's house, which by the way, took an hour, but I finally made it. I knocked on the door and her brother answered.

"Get away from my house," his expression scared me a little.

"No. Stop giving Park those pills!" I yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Park is dead!" he yelled.

He threw his fist into my face and I flew back, landing on the concrete.

I stood up and grabbed his shirt, throwing him into the window. Glass flew everywhere and I climbed through the broken window, sitting on top of him. I punched him, my fist burning as it met his skin. He rolled me over and his fist collided with my cheek. He threw another, hitting my eye and another blow to my stomach.

I coughed up blood and my face tingled. He put his fingers around my throat and squeezed. I gasped, my throat burning, and I began getting light-headed.

"Stop it right now!" somebody grabbed him and pulled him off of me.

My vision was blurry and I couldn't see the figure shaking me. My eyes involuntarily closed and it all went quiet.

"Mark!"

"Mark! Wake up!"

"Aish!" My face felt cold and wet.

I opened my eyes and saw Jackson with an empty glass in his hand.

"Where am I?" I looked around and noticed I was in my bedroom. V was sitting beside me and I spotted Park alone in the corner of my room.

"Your bedroom, Mark," V put his palm on my forehead.

"You look like shit," Jackson told me.

"Thanks, man," I gave him a dirty look.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?" V attacked me with questions.

"I'm okay. I kind of want to sleep though," I answered honestly.

"Come on, guys. Let's let him rest. He's taken quite a beating," JB shooed everyone out.

The door closed and I was left alone with Park.

"I'm so sorry, Mark. I should have believed you when you warned me about my brother," she sat on the bed beside me.

"It's ok. You don't remember me. I don't blame you," I felt weird with her. I don't feel like she is really here right now.

I realized then and there that Park wasn't here. She never was. Park had died that year ago and her brother was right. I was crazy. She has been a figment of my imagination and I could finally let her go. I don't need her anymore. What I assumed her brother did was what I wanted to hear. I can finally move on. With this sudden consciousness Park disappeared. The weight lifted off my shoulders and I took a deep breath. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. When I opened them I felt reborn, like I could finally be happy again. I sat up, holding my head and walked into the main room.

"Hey, Mark!" Bam Bam cheered.

"Hi, Bam," I laughed.

"Wow! Mark hyung is smiling!" Yugyeom sat up.

"V?" I walked over to him.

"Yes?" He stood up.

"Let me take you out on a date," I put my hand out for him to grab, smiling.

His face lit up and he put his hand in mine.

"AWW! HYUNG!" Bam cooed.

I walked him out to JB's car and drove him to a nice restaurant.

"Mark?" He put his chopsticks down, indicating he wanted to have a serious conversation.

"Yes?" I followed his lead and also put mine down.

"I want to take you somewhere after this," he blushed.

I smiled, nodding.

After we finished eating V drove for a long time. I wasn't sure where he was going because he had been driving for at least half an hour. He stopped and parked in a parking lot.

"Follow me. It's a bit of a walk,"

We walked around for awhile until he stopped at a huge temple with beautiful lights.

"Tongdosa," V sang.

"It's beautiful," I wondered why he brought me here.

"Mark?" He cleared his throat.

"Yes, V,"

"I've been wanting to ask you this for some time now, but-" he paused.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" His eyes watched mine, carefully.

I smiled and wished I could capture the emotion and tensity of this moment.

"Yes,"

(A/N) This is the last chapter of my story! :( So sad! I'm sorry! It had to end! I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I will try to write a new story that is completely different. Anyways I love you all! Thank you so much for supporting my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
1.1K 70 8
Jinyoung wanted Jaebeom and Jackson wanted Jinyoung's happiness.
296K 7.2K 74
These are imagines about Got7. If you want to request, please message me your name and bias. You can give me a plot, or I can come up with one.
12.3K 274 18
Bambam and his little sister move to Korea for Bambam's job when she meets Bambam's friend this get a little messy *this is my first story so it's p...