The Red Game [ Teenlock/Johnl...

By Pixiiefication

You can't erase the mistakes you've made in the past, and God knows how many you've made... For John, this wh... More

The Red Game.
Awaken.
Sherlock.
Author's note #1
Author's note #2
Control.
Author's Notes #3 or 'Please Forgive me.'
John.
Author's Notes #4 or ''Ha ha ha ha, I'm still alive.''
I'll tell you what happened... Author's Notes #5
Author's Notes #6, I'M BACK.
Tell me about your Demons.
In Shock.
Author's Notes #7: A new start.
Author's Notes #8: I AM BLOODY SORRY AGAIN.
The Darken Heart Of A Broken Mind, Part 1.

The Flat.

852 23 7
By Pixiiefication

The car stopped in front of a beautiful building, 221B Baker Street. Is that really the flat Sherlock was talking about? It must be, that's was the text he sent me said. I watch "Mycroft's" car getting away as a cab stopped next to me. Sherlock came out of it, paid the cabbie and walks to me with a huge smile.

"Hi, John."

"Sherlock, how are you?"

"I'm...fine.", he's not familiar with greetings. He was all surprised to be asked how he was feeling.

Look at him, he's so different. Last time I saw him, he looked sick and unhappy to be in a hospital bed more than been beat up. Now, he's smiling and his eyes are shimmering with excitement.

"That's a wonderful flat, but are you sure it's not doing to be a bit... expensive?"

"Oh, I know the owner, Mrs.Hudson. Lovely woman. Plus, she have a favour to make me.", he knock at the door.

"A favour? Did you help her with the house?"

"More than that. She had a husband who had problems with justice in Florida, he was about to go in jail, she asked my help and I came."

"You helped her to bring her husband back?"

"No, I helped so he could stay there and face justice."

"Wait, how can you help putting a man in pri-..."

The door opened. A adorable lady came out of it.

"Sherlock! My little Sherlock, you're feeling better, I can see it!", she looked at me,"Is that a friend of yours?"

He was about to answered when she cut him off.

"Enter! Enter!"

She closed the door after us.

-------------

Sherlock pass in front of us and climb up the stairs to his flat. He opened the door and wait for me while removing his coat. There's a couple of boxes in the corner of the room but most of the stuffs seems to be already placed. Sherlock claps his hands together and look toward me.

"What do you think?"

"It's...it's beautiful, really. A bit messy but yeah..."

His smile dropped a bit.

"Oh, sorry. I should have think about it...", he said moving some papers away, taking a knife and solved it into a bunch of envelop.

"That's alright, Sherlock. It doesn't matter, really. Anyway, it's your flat."

"In the name of the Queen, Sherlock Holmes, your flat is a MESS! Look at all this scientific equipment on the... KITCHEN TABLE?!"

Mrs.Hudson moved into the kitchen trying to find some cups and tea somewhere in that messy mess. I returned my look to Sherlock, he seems surprised, in the sad way. Did someone say something wrong. Mrs.Hudson came back in the living room, told us to sit and drink our tea. She also said that she had to go back in her flat, leaving Sherlock and I alone. I look at Sherlock, he still had that sad face.

"Sherlock, are you ok?"

He slowly look at me, a bit lunatic.

"Um, Er, yeah. I'm totally fine..."

He's obviously lying.

"Stop lying to me, what's wrong? Is it something wrong, Sherlock?" I asked.

"N-No, no. I'm perfectly fine."

"You'd better tell me what's wrong..."

He opened his mouth but closed it immediately after. I take a sip of Mrs.Hudson's tea, absolutely delectable.

"Guess who I've meet today?", I said. "Your Brother, Mycroft. One of his cars came at school and take me to an abandoned warehouse, imagine? I was wondering what on earth what doing on..."

"What did he wanted?"

"Informations about you.", sighing.

"Did he offer you money?"

"Yes, he did."

"Did you accept it?"

"Of course not!"

"You should have. John, you didn't think. You could have take the money and come back."

Unbelievable Sherlock Holmes. He stood up and walk to the window, looking outside, the nightlife of London.

"Sherlock...?"

"Um?"

"What... What about the guy... Do you got any news...? Did the police find him?"

"No.", I could hear the rage and the hate in his voice.

"Ok... Sorry..."

"Don't apologise for no reason, John. We already talk about it."

"Yeah, I know."

He turn around and gazed at me with his blue eyes. I put my hands on the arm of the chair.

"Well, I must go...", I said.

Sherlock moved in front of me and pushed me back into the chair. He grips the collar of my jumper and put his knee between my legs. He stayed silent the whole time, not making a single sound, eye-locking with mine. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it inside my chest. I open my mouth to say something but the words can't come out. My eyes are burning because I didn't realise I didn't blink for the last minute. Sherlock was looking at me like if he was searching something, inside of me. He got a little bit closer, dangerously closer. His face was inch from mine, he still have little bruises marks. I can feel the heat coming out of my cheeks, as Sherlock's breathing on my face. Then, he stopped and pull back. I'm speechless and breathless too, I was too tense to think of breathing. He look a bit like he missed what just happened, really lost.

"I'm sorry, John. I don't know what came over me..."

"No,no. It's fine. Totally fine."

He looked at me, confused.

"Really?"

I clear my throat.

"Yeah... But d-don't do that again without warning, so I could have the time to punch you in the face, you know."

He nodded.

------------------

I walking in the cold, empty London's street, again. I left Sherlock's flat 15 minutes ago. I'm going home, obviously. I couldn't take a cab because I didn't have any money with me. Two girls walk pass me, they told me a cheesy synchronise 'Hi', I heard them but didn't reply, because I-I was thinking... About Sherlock, obviously. He's often in my thoughts since I met him, oh well. Mycroft 'kidnaped' me just to talk about him, I still remember when he said that he likes me. Did he mean it or was is just, I don't know, jealousy...? After what Sherlock done to me earlier, I'm asking myself questions...on him...and on I...

--------------------

• Sherlock P.O.V

This is weird. It's weird to feel...something. I can't tell what it is but, it's totally unknown to me. My pulse is running, I'm sweating, my pupils are dilated, my hands are shaking, my breathing is irregular, I feel a pression in my chest and oh, I don't know what's going on.

I smirked, before let myself fall on the couch.

"John... John Watson..."

I stare at the ceiling long minutes, thinking. Very usual thing for me but this time, it's not a case or a mystery, it was about me, Sherlock Holmes. I still don't understand what cross my mind earlier. I-I lost control... Think, think, think, Sherlock, think!

"Oh..."

"Sherlock! Dear, why are yelling like this, I know you're thinking..."

I stood up in surprise.

"Mrs.Hudson, when did you enter my flat...? I didn't yelled..."

"Oh, it been 5 minutes now and yes, you did."

I nodded, confusedly. She was cleaning my experiments in the kitchen, it's fine because anyway I was done with them.

"Sherlock?"

"Yes?"

She rest on the corner of the living room wall. She looked at me with a questioning look.

"What about John...?"

I stare he back with the same look.

"What?"

"You mentioned him when I enter the flat, dear... You were thinking about him, is it that right...?"

Damn it, I really said it out loud. I look at the ground.

"Sherlock... You know that you can tell me everything...", she paused, came sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "What happened...?"

I looked at her. She was staring at me. She patted my back with her hand, her face was serene. Oh, Mrs.Hudson, she had such a big heart...

"Mrs.Hudson, I-I think I'm losing control.", I'm shaking and my vision is blurring.

"Everything's going to be fine...", she said.

"No.", he straight up my back, lift my hands in front of her. "Look, I'm shaking and I can't say why... I'm losing control, Mrs.Hudson, do I look like everything's going to be fine?"

She stayed silent.

"Mrs.Hudson, I don't want to become like last year. It was horrible and I know that you're aware of that." I paused. "Sometimes it comes back, that envy... the need to... Well, you know... And... I'm ... I'm scared, Mrs.Hudson."

"Oh lord, Sherlock. Don't cry..."

No, I'm not. I put one of my hands under my eyes and look back at them. They're wet because of my tears.

"This is not normal... What's happening to me... What's going on with me, Mrs.Hudson..."

"Oh, Sherlock..."

She take me in her arms and I couldn't help it, I cried.

--------------------------------------------

• ??? POV

He could saw them, sitting on the couch. The curled-haired boy was collapsing in the arm of his landlady, how cute. He saw everything that happened earlier as well, naughty Holmes. He was on the rooftop of the facing building, the perfect spot to watch him. He takes out his cellphone of his pocket and dialled the number of his boss.

"Good evening, Boss. Yes, I saw him and it's true. Yes. Absolutely. Believe it or not, he's crying right now. No, I'm not lying, Boss. Oh, don't say that, I would love to do it. Will I get a reward...?" He bits his bottom lips. "Stop, Boss. We need to stay professional... Ok, Laters."

He hang up and light up a cigarette. He looked down at his large black bag and smiled. His blonde hair are flying in the wind. He take his phone and send to a unknown number.

"It's show time."

--------------------------------------------

• John P.O.V

I woke up earlier this morning, I decide to take my time. It's Friday, finally. I took a long and warm shower, put my uniform on. Contrary to all of the students in my school, I love my uniform. For the boys, it's a nice red suit coat with black trousers. Luckily, we can wear the shoes of our choice, and god knows, I love my converse. Whatever, I cook me a real breakfast. No Lucky Charms for me this morning, I'm talking about eggs and bacon, how about that! 8:45, time to go to school.

I took my bike, Mycroft's people must have bring it in front of my house. That's mean that Mycroft knows where I live... Oh god, I don't feel safe anymore.

First period, PE. That was fun...well, kind of. Second period, History. We talked about how the future is a mirror of the past, how it looks like a cycle. Whatever, that was deep. Diner, how boring. Without Sarah, I don't really have friends and with Sally's friends looking at me with knives in theirs eyes, it's not really reassuring. For example, on my way to go the Science, they surrounded me and told me to watch my back, oh god. I didn't do anything to have that kind of bad attention on me...

After my last period, I visited my grandma and Harry. It's been quite a long time... I ride my bike under a light rain in a small street. I arrived in front of her house very quickly. I knocked multiples times but no answer. They must be out or something... I take my bike and started rolling home or maybe should I go to Sherlock's flat...? Let's go for Sherlock, I don't want to be alone for the rest of the evening! Here I am, Sherlock Holmes.

--------------------------------------------

• Sherlock P.O.V

There's a man, Greg Lestrade, an inspector of Scotland Yard division, who needs my help for a mysterious serial murder. It happens quite often that he comes, asking for help, my point of view.

"In total, 5 victims, boys around 17-19 years old. We're also searching for a link between the vic-"

"There's no link between them, no time to waste on that part. Let's look at the obvious, 5 teenage boys who doesn't know each others. All around 5"9 and 6"1. Seriously, what are thoses pictures, Lestrade, if you want me to find the murderer, I need professional material."

"I-I'm sorry, Sherlock... We still have the corpses at the morgue..."

"Good, let's go see them. Hurry up."

--------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
110K 2.9K 55
"You are also very protective of those close to you, as I can't imagine that list is very long you have to be. And You are still alone because you fe...
337 26 7
when John Watson bumps into an old friend and gets introduced to a hot detective, he instantly falls in love. yet he's unaware of the complicated and...
42.9K 1.9K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...