Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 39

197 16 0
By 24_7_dreamer

Tell me where you wanna go
Tell me want you wanna do
Baby just be comfortable
I'll be right here next to you
Comfortable~K Camp

Evangeline's POV

"So, what is she having?" I ask Doctor Times.

Angelica, Peanut, and I are currently in the doctors office. We have been through everything else, like checking the heartbeat.

"Angelica and Peter will be having themselves a baby boy." Dr. Times announces.

"Congratulations." I hug them both.

"My baby boy, my wonderful baby boy. I love you so much." Angie cries while rubbing her belly.

"When all of you are done, come to my office so I can give you the note to refill your prescription." Dr. Times walks out of the room.

Angie, Peanut, and I talk to the baby some more before Angie gets dressed. We go to the office to get the prescription and then we go to Walgreen's to fill it. After, we decide to go to Doughnut Mania.

"Since we're going to go tell your mama, lets get her something." I look at Angie.

"Yeah, and we can get it to say, it's a boy on it." Peanut speaks.

"Well, let's eat ours first and then buy hers." Angie speaks.

"Alright." I agree.

We eat our doughnuts and then go get a raspberry white chocolate doughnut and raspberry lemon burst. We have to pay a little extra to get the "It's a boy on it," but it's worth it. We take the doughnut and the drink and go to Angie's house.

"Mama, I'm home!" Angie calls as we walk onto the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" we hear.

"Hey mama." Angie kisses her cheek.

"Hey Pumpkin. Hey Peanut."

"Hey Robin." he hugs her.

"Hey Cupcake, I ain't seen you in a minute, you need to come by more often." she pulls me into a big bear hug.

"It's very nice to see you and I promise that I will come by more." I hug her just as hard.

"How's yo daddy been?"

"He's, doing fine. Taking it day by day. We both can finally talk about my mama without crying, but some days are harder than others."

"So, how was the doctors?" she turns towards Angie.

"Good. Both the baby and I are fine and healthy."

"That's good."

"Oh, we have something to give to you." I say to her.

"O really, what is it?"

"We went to Doughnut Mania and got you a raspberry white chocolate doughnut and a raspberry lemon burst." Peanut shows her the bag and the drink.

"Thank y'all." she sits at the table.

"Anything for you, mama." Angie hugs her.

"It's a boy?" Robin reads confused.

"Yeah, mama. We're having a baby boy." Angie tells her.

"Aww. He's going to be beautiful." She stands up and hugs Peanut and Angie.

"Here's an ultrasound picture." I hand her a picture.

"Aww, I'm going to keep this forever."

"We would love to spend more time with you, but we have to get to the prison before visiting hours are over." Peanut say.

"That's fine, just tell her that I said hey." she tells us.

We get in the car and drive to the prison. Taking the ultrasound picture in with us, we request to see Peanuts mama.

"Hey baby, how've you been?" she pulls Peanut into a huge hug.

"I've been good, what about you?"

"Best that I can in here and what about you and the baby?" she looks at Angie.

"We're both healthy, we actually found out that we will be having a baby boy." Angie's tells her.

"Aww, I'm so happy."

"Here's an ultrasound." I slid the photo to her.

"Look, at him, just think in three months he'll be here." Ms. Deals smiles.

"Yeah, we're ready for him to come." Angie's rubs her belly.

"Ms. Deals-" I begin.

"Please don't call me that, I can't wait to get out of here so I can change my name." she interrupts.

"Sorry, Lonnie, would you like a picture of my mama?" I ask.

"Of course I do, I hate that I couldn't say goodbye or make the funeral. Even from the grave I feel like that damn, sorry excuse for a man is still causing me pain and trouble." she shakes her head.

"Mama it's okay. He has nothing to do with this and don't you ever think like that." Peanut hugs his mama.

For the next hour and a half, we stay at the prison. When our time is up, we tell Lonnie bye and begin the drive home.

"Can you take me home? I want to go see my daddy." I say from the backseat.

"Yeah, and just call if you want us to pick you back up." Peanut speaks.

"I'll be alright, if I want someone to come get me I'll call Jayden."

"You sure?" Angie turns to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

We pull up into my driveway and I get out the car. I go up the few steps and open the door to our apartment. I walk in and I see my daddy on the couch watching T.V.

"Hey cupcake, where you been all day?" he looks up from the show that he's watching.

"I was over Peanuts house last night so I could wake up and go to Angie's doctor appointment. Then after we got the results, we went to the Parkinson and saw Peanut's mama."

"So what is pumpkin having?"

"She's having a boy."

"Oh, I bet he gone be cute. How was Lonnie?"

"She's fine, she should be getting out in a few months. We also went to tell Angie's mama the news."

"So, do you want to have a movie marathon with me?"

"Yeah, I would love that." I lean my head on his shoulder.

My daddy and I watch movies for eight hours before he falls asleep. I wake him up and take him to his bedroom. I look at the time and it's only eight at night. I decide to cook for my daddy when he wakes up. I make waffles, bacon, omelets, and hashbrowns.

"What did you make?" I hear my daddy come from his room.

"If you come in here, you'll find out." I answer.

"Well, thank you for cooking."

"Your welcome. Oh, after we eat Jayden's going to bring Bandit here and then we're going to go out for about an hour."

"Alright just be careful." he begins to eat his food.

"We will. Do you want some orange juice?" I pull the carton out of the fridge.

"Yeah, I would. Tomorrow, I'm going to visit the graves."

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"I will never be ready, but I have had a better time with it."

"Oh, ok. Can I go with you?"

"Of course. You going will actually make it easier for me."

"Alright, it's time to eat."

After, we finish diner, Jayden comes with Bandit. I put Bandit's stuff in the kitchen and then tell my daddy bye.

"How was Angie's doctor appointment?" Jayden asks as we get into the car.

"It was good, she's having a boy." I smile. "What did you do all day?"

"Went to school and then went to Clark's house. I realized that I wasn't hanging out with him as much as I used to."

"Well, that was nice of you. After all, he is your best friend."

"Yeah. So I figured that I could hang out with him once a week at least."

"Boy, is you stupid?"

"No, why?"

"You need to hang with him more than once a week."

"Well, I just wanted to spend time with you."

"That's sweet, but I need to spend more time with my daddy anyway."

"So at least three times a week?"

"I'm pretty sure that he will appreciate that. So, where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough."

The rest of the car ride is filled with comfortable silence. We pull park not too far from an open field. We get out of the car and Jayden leads us to a beautiful picnic.

"This is so pretty. Thank you." I hug and kiss him.

"Your welcome." he holds me.

"Well isn't this sweet?" we hear a voice.

We look up and we see that it's Mr. Coin with a sinister smile on his lips.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey Dreamers,

It's that time again

The QOTC

What's the longest time you have ever spent reading?

One time I think I read for six or seven hours straight. Once I finished one book, I would go to another and start to read it.

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 34
Her insecurities started off with her skin and ended with her insides. Read to find out more.
63.7K 3.8K 23
An interracial story of love, betrayal and friendship. The Ayad family. They are wealthy, extravagant and genetically close to perfect. Prior to mar...
446K 18.8K 19
*Book 1* Does he know how I feel about him? Does he know that I would do anything for him? Does he know that's he's my definition of perfect? Tyler...
178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.