You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Caught in the Act

3K 137 56
By jooseyo_

Peek-a-boo! I found you!

________________________________

"Ah!" Haru retracted her hand back and waved it around, shit! She mentally cussed.

Jimin starred at her. Then he snapped out of his daze.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Jimin said quickly

Haru clutched her hand, she hissed at the pain.

Jimin tried to touch her hand but she flinched away.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help?" Yoonji asked, "We should get you some ice---" Yoonji was distracted by Hongbin.

Hongbin bolted over to Ken, smacking his hand over his mouth. "Shut up! You. Come. Now." He hissed.

The bell rung, 4 more bodies entered: N, Leo, Ravi and Hyuk. Hongbin was alarmed, great, what fresh hell is this?! He ran ran over to them, "Don't say a peep and come with me." He dragged his hyungs (and one dongsaeng) to the back.

Leo noticed Haru was in distress so he detached away from the group and hurried over to Haru,

"Haru, your hand." He took her hand and inspected it.

He brought her over behind the counter and immediately ran it under cold water.

Haru wondered if her soul was still in her. Her mind was fuzzy, too many things to process. The burning feel lasted for a couple of minutes. Her hand was now red. She glanced over to Jimin, he was also looking at her.

Leo gently dabbed burn cream on her burn mark, which was 3 inches in diameter. Haru always admired how Leo had the silent charm. He kept to himself yet showed responsibility and care for his younger friends.

Leo patted her shoulder, "Is it a bit better?"

Haru nodded and looked at her bandaged palm. "Thanks Leo..."

Leo just smiled.

---

Jimin had a big wave of déjà vu. He kept glancing back at the girl who just got burnt.

"Ha~~~ Ru~~~"

He tilted his head in thought. Haru? He thought. He glanced again. They locked eyes. It was that twisted familiar feeling in his mind.

He looked back at his friends, obviously having no clue that they heard their long lost friend's name. Nothing.

"Is something bothering you?" Yoonji asked

Jimin shook his head, "Ah no. It's fine."

"Yeah, hyung you seemed tripped up that the waitress got burnt. It wasn't your fault you know." Jungkook said

"I know. But, didn't you feel anything... Well, familiar? You didn't hear anything that strikes memory?" Jimin cautiously said

"No. Why, did you?" Mihi replied

He sighed, "Sorry to bring this up, but... I heard 'Haru'."

They all froze.

"Haru?" Jungkook said, "As in..."

Jimin nodded. "It could've been a coincidence that there's another person named that, but just look at the waitress."

They did.

"Like, something is so... I have this gut feeling."

"Just ask then." Mihi stated

"What? But it'll be so weird." Jimin whined

"Then what if it is her?" Mihi retorted

Jimin's eyes widened. "Then..." He didn't know what to say. "Then I'll just say 'hi'."

"Who's Haru?" Yoonji whispered to Mihi

"Uh, I'll tell you later."

---

"Did I do something?" Ken said

"Yes." Hongbin said

"No, you didn't Ken. It's fine." Haru sighed

"What? Tell me what I did!" Ken pouted. "Please..."

"Okay. Here. My ex is sitting here in the café."

"So..." N said

"So, it's the ex that I had a history with. He doesn't know it's me, I think. But I know it's him."

"Awk-ward." Hyuk rocked back and forth on his feet

"So if you just please could just keep quiet about me and keep your distance away from them... I can't risk my cover getting blown."

"Haru, why are you running from him though?" Ravi asked

"I---" Haru wondered too. Haru sighed, she had no choice but to admit that Ravi was right. Why did she run?

"I just don't want to face it right now."

"When will you then?"

Leo tapped Ravi's shoulder, signalling for him to shut up.

"Just not now." Haru said

The 7 of them stepped out of the back. N, Leo, Ken, Hyuk and Ravi sat opposite of the room from Jimin and his friends.

Haru continued to serve her customers and Hongbin continued to pull up his orders.

Haru could see Jimin getting up. He walked over to her, pulling out his wallet.

"Hi." He smiled

"H-Hello." Haru said "Are you paying the bill?"

"Yeah. Even though my girlfriend said she was treating..." Jimin chuckled to himself

They stung. His words. Girlfriend.

Haru politely smiled, "T-That'll be 11000₩ please."

He handed her some cash. As Haru gave him the change, he opened his mouth.

"Have we met before? I feel like we have." He said

Haru panicked. "U-Um---"

"Because I knew somebody that has the same name as you. Haru, is it?"

"Ha---"

"Haeyoung! It's Haeyoung!" Hongbin shouted from his side.

Haru nervously chuckled, "Y-Yeah. Haru is just a nickname."

Jimin nodded, "Oh. Anyways, the coffee was good. I'll have to comeback sometime with my friends."

Haru stiffly smiled, "Yeah, please do." No, don't even set a foot in the doorway.

Jimin waved, "Bye now, Haeyoung."

Haru let out a loud sigh as she watched them disappear. "Do you think he bought it?" She said.

"Maybe. He looked doubtful." Hongbin said, placing the dried mug down. "Congrats, you survived."

Haru chuckled darkly, "Yeah."

"Wait--- what if he does comeback?"

"Ugh, you just had to mention that."

---

"Well???" Jungkook said

"She said that she isn't Haru." Jimin said, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Haeyoung. Her name is Haeyoung."

Yoonji gently tugged on Jimin's sleeve, "Who's Haru? Is she an ex?"

Jimin nodded, "Long story. We dated. Fought. Then she disappeared. Just like that, off the map."

Yoonji sighed, Jimin had a sad life. "I'm sorry. You have no closure."

"It's fine."

Jungkook and Mihi departed from them. It was just her and him. "Jimin..." Yoonji called

"?"

"You're not over her, right? It's okay if you are."

Jimin was shocked, he didn't expect a comment like that, from any girl.

''What? W-wait what are you saying?''

''Hm? I'm saying---''

''No, I mean, like, aren't you supposed to be all angst and uptight about me talking about my ex?''

Yoonji giggled, ''Actually, I don't mind. Sometimes people just need to say it. There's no point of getting mad about it. I'm alright about it. So, you're not over her...''

Jimin sighed, ''I'm over her.'' He spat, ''I've come to conclusions that I should just give up. I did, really.'' He smiled, ''I now feel lighter, no more burdens.''

''Are you sure? Bec---''

Jimin slung his arm around her, ''I'm over it. I was just overreacting.''

He looked closely at her face and noticed how innocent it looked.

''Yoonji...'' He called

Her heartbeat was on a rampage.

He pressed his lips on hers, ''You're the best.''

Jimin just preyed this was the right thing. ''Hey, be right back. I'll go get some soda.''

Yoonji nodded, ''I'll wait here.''

---

''Yah! Space hogger!'' Ken wailed and shoved Hongbin

''The couch hates your presence, hyung.'' Hongbin smirked, ''My territory!''

''Yeah, my house.'' Hyuk snapped, holding a bowl of popcorn.

Leo sneakily took the bowl away. Haru sat on her pillow and re arranged her blanket.

''Ready?'' She said

''Start!'' They all said

Ravi knocked the gamer console out of N's hands, ''Yah!'' He shouted

Ravi laughed and continued, ''Sorry, hyung. I had to sacrifice you.''

''Yah! Yah! Yah! Leo is over the speed by 25!" Ken shouted

Leo had his serious face on, ''Succeed.'' He placed his console down.

''Ah, why last again?'' Haru complained

''Just promise me you won't drive until you have worked on your skills.'' Hyuk sighed.

''Oh shut up, you can't say that. You don't drive either!''

''I will soon!''

''We'll see about that!''

''Shh! We're about of snacks.'' Ravi said, ''Go buy some.''

''Why me...'' Haru groaned

''Youngest~'' Hongbin teased

''Fine. Hyuk you come too.''

Hyuk rolled on the floor, ''Fine.''

''Be safe!'' N called out.

''Yes mom!'' Hyuk called back

They walked 4 blocks down the street.

''Hello.'' Hyuk greeted

The store owner just nodded.

''Here. Since N only gave us 100000won, just buy one item for each member.'' Haru said

Haru reached for her coin purse as she bumped into a person. Dropping her coins purse.

''Sorry!'' He said

She looked up: Park Jimin

''Oh! You're the waitress! Haeyoung, right?''

She nodded. ''Uh, yeah. Funny meeting you again.'' She muttered.

Hyuk knew that something was about to get shot down. He was about to pick up the fallen contents of her wallet, especially her ID. Which had her original picture and real name.

It was too late, Jimin picked it up. ''Here you g---'' he looked at it closely.

Haru bit her lips from screaming. She clenched her fists. Hyuk gulped.

Jimin looked back from the ID card to Haru. From the ID to Haru. His jaw dropped.

''H-Haru?''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4K 24
When were a nerdy high school Ji Hee got bullied by Jeon Jungkook. soon moved to America, she changed not just using a diet...but from depression. H...
2.1M 71.8K 35
"Jeon Jungkook I-I like y-you." "Sorry, I don't date girls who look like trash. Now get away from me. _____________________________________ Kim Areu...
21.9K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
26.2K 718 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...